Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Training(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barTraining(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Training(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barTraining(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Training(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Training(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Landing on her feet after flipping over him she watched & listened to him & smiled widely agreeing, "Yes, this is indeed geeting much more fun..." frowning slightly as his arms re-grew her smile grew once more as she replyed one last time, "Oh, I promace, I have much more to show you..." holding her sythe in front of her she began to run back towards him with a wide smile almost showing her fangs as she pressed her syhe up agenst afew of his. Forceing enough pressure on this she used the pressure to pull herself above him; As she did this she placed a single cold hand on his neck & soon pushed off of his neck along with the sythe in the air & soon flipping behind him. Afew seconds after she landed an exploasion hit his neck directly where she touched it. Her hair blew to the side slightly as the pressure from the small bomb released. She turned her head to him with a wide smile wanting to see the outcome from it after this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Nnoitra's eyes grew wide at Sia's movements. He started to move but it was to late. The explosion completely engulfed Nnoitra before he could even defend. The dirt around swelled up soon engulfing the remains of Nnoitra. It took a few seconds but it started to clear. Once it did the visible outline of Nnoitra could be seen in the smoke. His head was tilted to the opposite side of wear Sia had touched him. His neck popped and creaked as he turned his head towards Sia. A wicked smile could be seen on his face and smoke came from his mouth and off of his neck from the explosion. His neck was scarred and scratched for a few seconds. His body had already started healing his injury as he turned a slow circle towards Sia. That's a very interesting technique...... But...... It's still not enough. Nnoitra faced Sia and spun his scythes in each arm before stopping them and jabbing all of them towards Sia at different times and putting pressure on Sia.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Sia's eyes widened slightly as she saw him face her again. Quickllt turning back to the sythes afew long cracks ran in front & behind her soon makeing it almost 17 feet in front & behind her equally. By this time the sythes had stuck her each once & sat in her. As they did this she turned her head to him still smileing a wide smlie, "Yes, & you will also need to try abit harder..." soon after she said this she crack behind her got abit longer as she sprung up fron the hard ground at first in twisting vines, but soon comeing to gether as a fist & soon her body. Right after this she struck him rught under his jaw again sending him up. Reconizeing how close she was to being cut up, she flicked her ankle up which sent the vine clone back at her with the sythes still in-tact. Jumping up she allowed the sythes to cut through the vines that was connected to her foot & soon go back to him. Landing not too far away from him now she continued to breath deeply watching for wat he was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Nnoitra let go of the scythes as he hit the ground. When he impacted off of the ground he made a big indenture. A low chuckle could be heard as a little dust cleared. From inside the smoke Nnoitra could be seen laying on the ground. He turned his head bones cracking as he turned his head while still on the ground not moving the rest of his body. He let his eyes rest upon Sia with a smile. His face and skin were scratched and bruised but it seemed not to affect him. He started to stand up his bones cracking as he did so. One of his 8 arms was broken though on his right side. Nnoitra grabbed the arm and ripped it off with his bare hands letting a new one grow in. He looked at his scythes laying all around him on the ground and smiled as he lifted a foot stomping down on one of the scythes and snapping it right in half. He flicked his wrist and more scythes started to appear in each hand again. Is that all you have kid? Nnoitra talked as if he were unharmed or as healthy as he was at the beginning of the battle but this wasn't so. Nnoitra was breathing deeply from behind his smile and his body had taken about just as much as it could. Though he was healing his wounds were still pretty bad. His body needed to rest to fully regenerate and rejuvenate itself. Nnoitra looked over at Sia with the smile though he was tired the smile was real. Every part of the battle he was in was making him happy.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Sia frowned slightly hearing him call her a child. She allready knew that his woulds were not going to stop him, but to draw the conclutions up, she was only cut a couple times, otherwise, she was perfecly fine other than her outfit beging covered in dust. "I am not a child..." she growled looking to him. Sighing gently she placed her hands to her side before streightening them out again away from her body. Crossing one leg over the other she lifted that heel & was sent into the sky. Looking down at him she sighed gently deciding not to let it go on anymore. She noticed he was just as much as tired as she was, & they probally could not go on much longer. As she was in the air afew black rose pedals came together to form her black sythe again. It soon dropped in her hand as she landed ontop of a large tree studying him. She did not find it fair for him to be injured too much while she only had afew cuts, she wanted him to have the upper advantage other than her; 'Just to make the playing feild equal'. Of what she had from her human life was pride & honor in herself, & she was not about to lose that.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Nnoitra watched Sia's movements closely then quickly follow. He jump up towards the tree quickly covering the distance and making it up towards Sia. Before he got to her he swung at part of the tree just below her. The part of the tree he swung at started sliding as soon as he swung with Sia still on it. Nnoitra stepped on to the part that was still left standing of the tree and jumped off towards the falling piece. While still falling he swung multiple times with all of his scythes towards. In between some of the swings he stuck his tongue out and another yellow dot of cero appeared. The cero charged quickly just as before and Nnoitra moved his scythe out of the way quickly making room for the cero. It shot out and straight towards Sia. The cero halted Nnoitra's falling for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Still standing on the tree she pushed up her glasses with her middle finger then looked up to him. Gasping slightly as the tree was cut she looked back up at him watching the cero get closer to her. Smileing widely she Sonidoed directly behind him saying, "Be carfull..." Soon after she began slamming her palms into his back multiple times & one last time on the very back of his head. Afew seconds after she did every one of these, an exploasion would hit his back. Slamming her foot directly into his back causeing him to fly forward she used that pressure crated that moment to flip off of his back & onto the ground. "I won't kill you..." she said softly as the mask began to curl back up her shoulder & soon at the bottom of her cheek bone. "To tell the truth, I'll probally torture you abit, just because I'm jealous of your smile. I could never smile like that anytime I wanted." at this time the mask was back to normal & only afew small cuts were placed on her as she stood watching & waiting for what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Nnoitra impacted against the ground with the force of a falling meteor. His impact create a dense huge crater. He almost immediatley started to stir in the crater. He stood up with the smile looking back to Sia. He shrugged off debri from the crater as he turned around to look up at her. You know something..... I like you..... Nnoitra brought his top two arms up holding the scythes and let them rest on his shoulders. You've to sell your soul to fighting to smile like this....... I might teach you sometime..... Nnoitra yawned a bit as he watched the mask move. You're always full of surprises aren't you....... I wish my Fraccion during my time as Espada was more like you..... You fight as if your next attack would be the last and your next wound is only the beginning..... You remind me much of myself at the time I was 8th Espada. Nnoitra let out a huff of air as he sat down on one of the huge trees that had conviently fallen behind him. He looked up at Sia with a half smile. That was pretty good to only be training don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:58 pm

Sia watched as he sat up from the crator & began speeking to her. "If I'm hurt in anyway, it would be this small scratch just on my ankle." lifting up her dress slightly she showed the small scratch that had healed much from one of his ceros then soon dropped it back down. Listining to him speek about himself & how she fights she sighed gently not exactly happy to hear it & soon opened her eyes again looking up to him. "So, what are you saying exactly Nnoitra? You sound quicte dissapionted that we stopped this, do you wish to continue?" she would have smiled, but she wouldn't or couldn't in eather way.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:10 am

Nnoitra looked up at her with a smiled and then a frown. I'd love to continue but....we both know if we continue...... One of us won't be walking out of the Menos Forest. Nnoitra took his scythe up as he started to revert back into his other form. He let it drop unto his shoulder as he watched Sia. You've much potential than you're currently at....... Tell me Sia........ Why did you decide to leave with the Korosu. You've much more potential than those other Arrancar. A bunch of cowards all of them..... Except you....... You stand toe to toe with me with ease...... Without so much as a look of complaint or pain.... Nnoitra was still sitting on the tree as he waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:18 am

Sighing gently but happly she picked up a foot beging to walk towards him. Listening to him she was abit shocked to hear what he asked. Thinking of waht he asked as she continued walking she sat on the tree almost right becide him looking to the ground & continueing to thionk about it. 'Leave Tomix, Ragia, Anyme... Everyone that I thought I cared for? What if it was just a cruel trick? They never needed me... Did they?' she thought to herself looking to the ground. Picking her head up slightly she looked to Nnoitra & replyed finally, "Only if you know of a way to get me out & fighting more. I only fought this time bacause I had nothing else to do, plus, I needed the training eather way." takeing off the glasses she began whipeing the glass with a lase from her dress clean then placeing them back on waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:34 am

Nnoitra looked her with smile. Why do you think I stick with the Espada. We've so many Arrancar who cares if a lesser Arrancar is killed by someone in so called training or just an all out attack. Nnoitra jumped up off of the rock and landed on the ground. He landed on the ground with a thud. Nnoitra's clothes were tattered and torn as stood up. So does that mean you'll follow me? He looked down at her with as warm a smile as he could give.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:42 am

Still looking to the ground she picked up her head looking to him & listing to him once again. "Yes, I guess what I said was a , 'Yes'..." she said softly beging to stand up again wondering what would happen is the Korosu was to find out that she left them. Holding out her right hand to the side of her afew black rose pedals began molding together as a small black brush. Beging to walk towards him again she began brushing it through her hair un-tangleing it & tossing out some of the debries that was tossed at her durring the fight. Takeing out the small bow in her hair most of all of her hair fell down her back loosened up as she continued brushing it through it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:49 am

Nnoitra's smile got bigger at her reply. Good...... Then he somewhat sarcastically turned his back saying. I wouldn't have wanted to drag you back to Las Noches Nnoitra started walking as Sia came back. Nnoitra looked up and thought for a second. Oh yeah now I remember that spiritual pressure from earlier. It disappeared..... Nnoitra stopped and thought for a second as he remembered this. Hmmm... He shrugged as he turned back around waiting on Sia. I should probably get Szayel to check out these wounds and study this poison when I get back.

Last edited by Tsuch on Mon May 10, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:01 am

Turning her head slightly to the direction where the other arrancar used to be she jogged over to her book & soon picked it up from the ground looking at it. Afterwards she began walking back to Nnoitra holding it on one hand with her bow while the other hand was buzy brushing her hair. Looking to the rose on her book she suddenly remembered somethignt hat made her jump. Quickly looking back to Nnoitra she looked back to her hand in which was holding the book. Trying to re-call something her eyes widened as she remembered it. As she did so her hand glowed of a light purple. Soon walking becide her hiding the glow from him behind the book she turned her head slightly along with her eyes swinging that palm into his stomach. On compact this made most of the poision thrust from his major spirit pressure points & come out from some of the blood he coughed up. Pulling back her hand she sighed gently shakeing it off. "If that was to get to your spirit pressure points, then you would not be able to fight as good as you do." opening her eyes as she said this she looked to him, "You don't want to get any weaker, do you?" she said still looking to him. Even her own spirit energy massed with her spirit pressure points, & if she was going to do anything she was going to prevent it from happening to him. "You should thank me..." she said after studying him & then continueing to walk past him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:15 am

Nnoitra smiled the move had caught him off guard but he'd not try'd to dodge. If she'd really ment to hit his spiritual pressure points she could've but she didn't. He did need to thank her but his pride wouldn't let him do that. Nnoitra started walking quickly passing Sia with his long strides. He stuck his left hand in his pocket while the right one held the scythe. You should be the one thanking me for not continuing the battle. He looked up towards the top of the trees as he headed towards the exit of the forest. His day had been much better than he'd thought it would've been at first. He'd possibly made an ally which wasn't his plan and he'd gotten to fight at full strength and actually have someone able to stand up to him. It'd been a good day.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:26 am

Still walking forward her eyes darted to the corner of her eyes as she watched him come in front of her. "Hmphh..." she murmered hearing his answer. Looking down to the book which was in her hands she waved a single hand in front of the black rose & soon it withered away. Opening the book where the rose's stem had kept her place she began reading it again exactly where she left off sighing gently as she senced his spirit pressure get farther she felt like he was the goose & she was the duckling. Snorting lightly after thinking this she also went to thinking than Nnoitra allways had to be the winner of everything; when sometimes he was wrong at that. Still reading her book she raised one leg slightly jumping up on her left leg & out from the Forest Of Menos almost directly behind Nnoitra.

*Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Forest of Menos-
Jump to: