Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) Vote_lcapGetting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) Voting_barGetting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) Vote_lcapGetting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) Voting_barGetting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Getting to know you (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Retsu Unohana
Captain of the Fourth Division
Retsu Unohana

Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know you (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish)   Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:42 pm

Captain Retsu stood outside of the 4th division headquarters, enjoying the small breeze as it whispered past her captain's haori. She was meeting her new lieutenant today and she was looking forward to it. She had grown to respect her, watching her grow in her spirit power, achieving her bankai, and helping others. She was truly proud of her accomplishments. She knew that together they would uphold the honor of the 4th division.
Back to top Go down
Jikanari Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish)   Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:55 am

Jikan received the note that her captain, Retsu Unohana, wished to see her. This note made her happy, because she finally got to meet her life long hero. She giggled like a little girl for a moment before she stood up and quickly moved towards the front of the barracks. Until she reached the common area, She quickly looked around for signs of her Long, Raven haired captain. She noticed the white Haori and smiled brightly before quickly heading towards her. After a moment she walks up to her hands folded over where her lap would be, before bowing. "Unohana-Taichou, You called?" She said in a slightly over eager voice that she had no intention of showing.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish)   Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:45 pm

"Hai, I did," Unohana appraised her new Lieutenant. She looked eager, a trait her captain shared. Unohana walked towards her bowing lieutenant. "I wanted to meet with you and talk about your recent promotion. I was so happy to see you do so well! I know you are very skilled in healing based kidou, and your bankai is most impressive. But I then realized I didn't know very much about you besides that! I was hoping we could walk and get to know each other, seeing as we will be working together for a long time."

She raised her hand toward Jikanari, indicating for her to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Jikanari Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish)   Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Jikan blinked a moment and bowed. "Of course Unohana-Taichou! I would relish in the time that we spend talking and getting to know one another." She smiled a bit then blinked blushing a bit at her own outward eruption of eagerness, this was no way to act in front of her captain. "Forgive me Unohana-Taichou, Its just...You are a big inspiration to me and I am very happy to finally be able to get to know you..." She smiled a bit and then followed behind her as she indicated to follow her. "Anything you want to know just ask Taichou."
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish)   Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Unohana started walking through the 4th squad common grounds, allowing her lieutenant to follow at her own pace.

"I'm glad to see you so excited, I feel it is a great honor to take care of our fellow shinigami when they are hurt. We can do so much with the little power we have. It is a good feeling to watch someone who had been on the edge of true death, to come back with the work of our hands." Unohana smiled as she stopped, and turned to face her lieutenant. "I have always enjoyed this profession, it is something that I have been doing for a long time." She slowed her pace as she remembered the long years she had been a captain in the divisions.

Yes it had been quite a long time, time to have seen many things... things that were not always pleasant, and some that would make your heart fly with joy. She took the obvious eagerness of her lieutenant to be refreshing, but silently worried that it would be changed by the work ahead of them in the coming battle. She hoped in all sincerity that she would keep her love of the medical field, even through the hardships that would soon come.

"I don't think you ever told me why you wanted to join the 4th squad, I am most curious to know." Retsu smiled as she stood waiting, wanting to appear gentle and kind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish)   Getting to know you  (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you (Jikanari Salvatore and others if you wish)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: