Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Looking for Kisuke Urahara Vote_lcapLooking for Kisuke Urahara Voting_barLooking for Kisuke Urahara Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Looking for Kisuke Urahara Vote_lcapLooking for Kisuke Urahara Voting_barLooking for Kisuke Urahara Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Looking for Kisuke Urahara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Looking for Kisuke Urahara Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Kisuke Urahara   Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:17 pm

A man in a dark blue suit walked into Urahara's shop. It was Shinko in his human form..mostly referred to as Mr.Shinnyo a famous business man in Japan. "Mr.Shinnyo" walked into the Urahara shop and looked around. "Is Mr.Urahara around?", he called out.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kisuke Urahara   Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Kisuke looks up at Shinko "Maybe, but that depends on who is asking? I suppose I could find him if you tell me your name?" Jinta walks out and looks at Kisuke "Hey what do yo want me to do with that new shipment Mr. Urahara?" Kisuke looks at Jinta "You just had to do that didn't you? Just for that your going to clean up the outside for the rest of the year in addition to everything else you were normally supposed to do." Kisuke turns to Shinko "Now that the cat is out of the bag I guess I have to find out what you want." Jinta shrinks away from Kisuke's withering look.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kisuke Urahara   Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:50 pm

"Mr.Urahara, I am from the 2nd Division of the Soul Society as one of its seated members. I've been assigned the task to come and visit you today. You see the Soul Society has been studying some of your inventions and they would truely appreciate it if you could give me one of your gigais that turn shinigami human. It would seem my superiors are interested in something about your gigai, however they didnt tell me much. So could you please help me out..do you have the Gigai that makes people human?", asked Shinko.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kisuke Urahara   Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:02 pm

"That's odd I would have thought Mayuri could have made them himself? Oh well I guess maybe he finally discovered a limitation in his intellect, as hard as that is to believe. I guess it couldn't hurt, but I would rather i not be used to make special humans normal again since that would only make it harder to stop the Espada if we need to. Wait here please?" Kisuke goes into a back room and rummages around, he finds the only spare giagi that meets the requirements and brings it out. "This is the only one I have left. I only made two of them since I figured one may not have been enough. I just hope they don't go hog wild and abuse this by making tons of them." Kisuke looks at Shinko "It isn't free though, lets discuss the price okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kisuke Urahara   Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Shinko smiled seeming to make a joke with Kisuke. "Well as you kno Mayuri-sama would never admit someone being better than him at anything", Shinko said winging. Shinko analzes the gigai and smiled. "Thank you Mr.Urahara..so what price are you thinking?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kisuke Urahara   Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:13 pm

"Well I might need a favor someday, you test some new products that sort of thing? Finding anyone willing to be a guinea pig.. I mean volunteer research assistant isn't easy you know?" Kisuke smiles knowing he didn't slip up at all. He just wants to see how Shinko reacts to what he said, if he can foll Kisuke than Kisuke will know Shinko isn't average intelligence level.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kisuke Urahara   Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:35 pm

"Hmm my superiors only gave me human money..I dont know how they got it but they assumed you like it. However if you want I could be an experiment one day..however I have to report back today..but I swear as long as I serve the Gotei 13 I'll keep my word to help you in whatever you need..Just not today", Shinko said with a smile to Urahara.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kisuke Urahara   Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:41 pm

"Well to be honest I don't have anything ready for testing yet. I'll let you know when I do though, so check in from time to time okay?" Kisuke memorizes Shinko's reiatsu out of habit, even he doesn't realize he did it yet. But the next time he senses Shinko he will realize who it is. Kisuke hands over the gigai "Take good care of it and make sure no one misuses it. This thing could cause some major troubles."
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kisuke Urahara   Looking for Kisuke Urahara EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Since Shinko was in his gigai his reaitsu wouldnt be as recognizable as his actual reaitsu so Kisuke might have some troubles sensing him. "Thank you Mr.Urahara", Shinko said as he recieved the gigai. He then turned and waited out of the shop. Disappearing from sight.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kisuke Urahara   Looking for Kisuke Urahara Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Kisuke Urahara
Page 1 of 1