Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Ikebana Club (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Ikebana Club (Open) Vote_lcapIkebana Club (Open) Voting_barIkebana Club (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Ikebana Club (Open) Vote_lcapIkebana Club (Open) Voting_barIkebana Club (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Ikebana Club (Open)

Go down 
+3
Ryoma Sakuraba
Koori Yuki
Retsu Unohana
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Retsu Unohana
Captain of the Fourth Division
Retsu Unohana

Ikebana Club (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Captain Unohana walked over to the small desk holding her supplies of flowers for the day. She was holding her monthly meeting and was looking forward to another pleasant day. She carefully separated each flower, turning them to observe for any flaw, and of course finding none. Her flowers were always in the best condition, she grew them in her own personal garden and tended to them herself.

Tending her flowers was sometimes much more easier than tending to people, and yet they had their similarities as well. Both needed the right amount of care to thrive. She sighed as she picked up her garden shears, carefully pruning the flowers, to help them achieve even greater beauty. She hummed quietly while working, enjoying the many different smells that were filling the room.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:30 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Yuki walked hesitantly into the room, a strong smell of various different types of flowers instantly assaulting her nose, though the smell wasn't unpleasant. She wasn't used to going out of her way to put herself into a social situation, but she had been the captain of the tenth division for a few weeks now and she still didn't know very many of the captains other than by name. So she had decided to get to know her fellow captains, and from what she had observed so far Captain Unohana was the nicest. Which led to her being in a heavily scented room.

Unohana was sitting behind her desk pruning a beautiful looking flower which sat on her desk, a kind smile ever-present on her face. Yuki slowly walked up until she was close to the desk, and being unfamiliar with this situation she decided to just pull up a chair and sit down opposite the kind captain.

"Uh, hi. That's a lovely flower." She tried to give the other captain a smile to make her seem more friendly, though she only managed a small smile.

"I was just wondering, is it possible for me to... join the ikebana club?"
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Captain retsu looked up from her desk, where she had been lost in thought to find the captain of the 10th division. She smiled as the captain pulled up a chair and sat, noticing the younger captains unease. "Of course you can join, Koori-taicho!"

Retsu smiled at her fellow captain, she was pleased she had walked in. The captain chairs had been changing recently and she had found it hard to find the newcomers and get to know them. She handed her a pair of pruning shears and pointed to the flowers in the many vases, indicating she should take whatever she liked.

"I grow these myself, I find they help soothe me when I am in need. They can seem so small in the grand scheme of things, and yet they can bring so much with the right intention behind them."

She lifted the long stem of a pink rose from the vase in front of her. "Take this for example, a Momoirobara, at first glance one thinks of love perhaps. Yet it's meaning is much more deeper than even that. It's true meaning is of trust, happiness and confidence. I know you recently became a captain, I hope everything is going smoothly for your transition! I can still remember when I was first made captain, although that was many years ago... What helped you make your decision to become a captain?" Retsu asked with sincere hope that her curious question would not be taken the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Yuki accepted the shears gratefully and gingerly picked up a vase holding a small, delicate purple flower which had seemed dwarfed by the other much more larger and prettier flowers. She stared at the flower as she listened to Unohana Taicho talk about the deeper meanings, making her seem very wise, and it seemed that her initial impression had been correct - Unohana was, so far, a very kind person. Though her question made her step back and think for a moment. Why had she gone for the role of captain? Her brow creased ever so slightly in concentration as she mulled it over.

"Settling in has been very smooth, and I have a wonderful squad to thank for that. As for why I became a captain..."

She paused for a moment to collect all the jumbled thoughts in her mind to make a coherent sentence. Memories of loneliness, isolation and rejection whirled through her mind, with snippets of memories surfacing briefly. She remembered what it felt like to be truely alone in an unsymapthetic and corrupt world, with no sense of justice; nobody there to protect the weak from the strong; to save the poor from their 'destined' fate while the wealthy sat idly by and watched as they slowly died from preventable causes. So many things she had seen and felt through the districts, which had shaped the person she was today.

"I guess I decided to become a captain to protect those who couldn't protect themselves, whether that be from an unjust system, people who intend them harm or even from themselves. I know that I can't change the world - the division of powers is human nature - but if even only one person benefitted, or one person was saved because of me then I'll feel as though I've done the right thing by them. A captain is there for the people - whether they be souls in Soul Society or the Living World - and I will protect them."

She hadn't meant to say nearly half those words, and by the end of her little speech she was talking to herself rather than to the captain opposite her. But there was just something about Unohana that made her feel comfortable and able to trust her enough to tell her things that she didn't even tell to herself.

"That sounds terribly naive, doesn't it?" She whispered the last words, half hoping that the keen ears of the fourth division captain wouldn't pick up on them, as she continued to stare at the purple flower in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:43 pm

The captain listened intently to Yuki as she talked. She could sense the captain's fervor behind her words and smiled at her sense of justice. She was glad that the captain qualification exams were providing Soul Society with captains such as the one seated before her.

"I'm very happy that everything is going so well for you, and of course the 10th division is an excellent division. I'm sure you are proud to be their captain!"

She placed the rose she had been pruning aside and picked a pink Haibīsukasu (Hibiscus) to work into the arrangement she was starting. She knew the meaning of gentleness would go well with the idea she was creating, with the mental image she had. She was planning on giving the finished arrangement to the new captain and was choosing flowers that would symbolize her feelings of warmth and promise she held for her.

"It's heart warming to hear your willingness to defend those less fortunate than yourself, your courage and light shines brighter for it. I know you will be a great addition to Soul Society, and I must admit it would have been a pleasure if you had been in my squad!"

She tilted her head as she caught the faint after thoughts of the captain, "That sounds terribly naive, doesn't it?" and continued on, pretending she hadn't heard them.

"Changing the world may seem impossible, but with even one act of kindness an impact can be made. It reminds me of a story I once heard of a child who was throwing dying starfish back into the sea after they had washed up on the shore. She was asked why she was doing it, by a stranger walking by. He pointed out the large amount still on the beach and said to her, what difference can you make? The girl replied, as she threw another starfish into the ocean, I made a difference to that one... It happens to also be a reason I chose to become a captain, if I can help heal the world one soul at a time I will be very happy. Take pride in your love for others, joy is an emotion best shared!"

Captain Unohana searched Yuki's face, watching her reaction to her words. She found that she enjoyed this new captain's company and hoped they could become good friends.

(OOC)

This is a Hibicus in case you were curious... I love flowers and gardening and am actually planning a Japanese style garden in my backyard, complete with Koi pond... I know, I'm slightly obsessed... The story of the starfish I got from a bookmark I received for Nurse's week from the place I work at.

Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Captain of the Ninth Division
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:01 am

see sounds just like me doesn't she Unohana....

-moments later ryoma had walked in the room, though he appeared be a little sad about something, and tried to hide it with a smile. as he was walking he seemed to be releaved that Unohana was still here. he then sat down and leaned against the wall on the left side of Unohana's desk and asked.-

Unohana, i need to ask you a favor.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:18 am

Dak walked down the hallway to get to the room. She was late but excited to go to the club. She adored flowers; they also helped attract her favorite animals. And that would be the butterflies. As she walked into the room she came across some tiger lilies. These were her absolute favorite flowers. So as she gently stroked the petals she smiled to herself. Then she looked around the room and her eyes widened when they landed on Retsu Unohana.

"Captain Unohana! It's so good to see you!"
she greeted as she saw her old Captain. She ran over to her and hugged her excitedly. She considered the woman the closest thing she had to a mother. She remembered all of the good times that she had, had back when she was in Squad 4 before she got transferred into Squad 11. "It's been a while since I've last seen and spoke with you. How are you Captain Unohana?" she asked as she showed and flashed her infectious smile. She then looked at the Captain who she had known for a few years. "Oh, hi Ryoma. How are you?" she asked him as she gently placed her hand on top of his head and ruffled his hair softly. She then smirked slightly and laughed
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:35 pm

The words Unohana spoke to her were both wise and understanding, and she was now glad that she had confided in the older captain - though she was feeling slightly uncomfortable with the two new arrivals. The first one she recognised as the 9th division captain, though she didn't know his name, and she didn't recognise the second one at all. She continued to show care and attention to the little flower in front of her, even though she didn't fully know what she was doing or what she was meant to be doing - flowers weren't own her strong points - and listened to the conversation around her. She had always preferred to listen rather than join in, because you could learn so much about a person by studying their words and how they spoke them.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Sairento silently walked through the hallways of the soul society building, mumbling quietly to himself. "I must escape this place.." Upon reaching the open door of captain Unohana's office, the male peeked in quietly, lowering his spiritual pressure so as not to be detected. He shifted his sight down the row, observing each shinigami in turn. His eyes stopped on a vase, containing Momoirobara. The male smiled, feeling his body shiver as he recollected the memories past of the pink roses.

He then slowly backed away from the doorway, trying to stay hidden. He then pushed his back to the wall just near the door, out of sight, thinking to himself how his second escape would go. He knew they would be expecting him to do it again, he just couldn't believe that they had let him off so easy. The facility must really need him. He sighed, shaking his head to clear the thought, tilting his head to his right, to try and eavesdrop on the conversation being had.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Retsu smiled as she saw more people walking in, she was glad that others were joining her. She sat her shears down as she heard Sakuraba-taicho's words. She wondered briefly what could be upsetting the captain... She hoped it was nothing too serious, but was always willing to be there for someone who needed her. She turned towards him as she replied.

"Of course Sakurab-taicho! I'm always glad to help a fellow captain!"
Unohana smiled to reassure him. "I'm sorry Sakuraba-taicho, Yuki-taicho, but would you excuse me for a minute?" Retsu asked as she spotted her former squad member enter the room.

She watched as she admired the Tiger Lilies in a vase near the door, knowing how special they were to her. She waited as she came nearer and returned the hug warmly that she received. "I am doing very well, but I have missed our talks that we had so often while you were a part of the 4th squad! I have heard you are doing well with your training and work with your new squad, and I couldn't be happier for you! I was wondering, have you gotten a chance to start a butterfly garden yet? I know how much you love them and had been thinking about it for some time... in fact I have something for you." Retsu walked to a medium sized pot in a corner of the room, containing a growth of Blanket flowers. "These will be a lovely addition to any garden, but these also attract butterflies... and they go very nicely with Tiger lilies. I still remember how they are your favorite!"

Retsu looked up from the planter she had presented to her friend, noticing as Yuki-san continued to work quietly. She hoped that the new arrivals weren't making her too uneasy and that she was enjoying herself. She was worried about her, and wanted to be there for her... She averted her gaze back to her smiling friend, hoping that Yuki had not caught her staring. She didn't want to cause an awkward situation, but wanted to make her feel welcome.

So absorbed in her own thoughts, Retsu failed to notice the presence of another...

(OOC)

Tiger Lilies mean "Wealth" in the "Japanese language of flowers" in case you were curious... Also here is a picture of a blanket flower and of a tiger lily! (Uhm I really like pictures of flowers... hehe)

Tiger Lily
TO LARGE FOR PAGE

Blanket flower

Last edited by Retsu Unohana on Sun May 23, 2010 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:22 pm

-normally ryoma would have corrected those under him who do not call him be his title. but he just did not have the will to do even that so ryoma stood up, and looked towards dak and tried to give a smile, but couldn't because it still hurts that he was not here with momo before her so he could prevent it. ever since he was told slowly each time it has been bothering little by little. he thought it was his fault that she died and cursed himself of his own weakness. not long after ryoma since someone else's spiritual pressure near by but did not bother to find out who it is. soon after he heard Unohana response he then replied.-

I thank you, Unohana
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Yuki kept her head pointed towards the flower while she felt Unohana watching her. Normally she would hate to feel the stare of others focused on her, but she knew that Unohana only wanted to make her feel welcome, especially with these new people in the room. The kind captain, she was starting to get the impression, was very perceptive and empathatic towards the feelings and emotions of others. The conversation between Unohana and the other female who used to be part of the fourth squad was personal between the two females who had obviously known each other for a while, so Yuki tuned them out to give some sor of privacy to their conversation and to allow them to catch up.

She then instead focused her attention on the other captain in the room out of the corner of her eye. The captain appeared very young - though she knew looks could be deceiving - with grey hair pulled back in a ponytail. Figuring it rude to just sit and ignore the occupants of the room like she was doing she decided to at least introduce herself to him - she needed to get to know who the other captain's were at least anyway. She twisted in her chair to face him.

"Hi, I'm Koori Yuki."
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:23 am

OOC: Im not crashing the party unless one of you attcks me

Since the incedent of the Vizard meeting hadnt gone over well majeh had left it. Almost immedatly afterwords soren was killed befor majeh could contact him again. Majeh was leaping around the soul society without any particular direction. He knew all 4 of the guards and all 4 feared him so getting into and out of the main area was a breeze. Majhe felt a high concentration of spiritual energy. Which could only mean one thing. Captins meeting. However this wasnt that large mabey not even half the captins. Majeh decied there was at least one there and he should go check it out by preceding to there location in the Seireitei.

Majeh went past a few rooms befor finding the one he was looking for. From just out of site he could hear voices only one of which he reconized. Retsu Unohana. Captin of the fourth division. Lucky for majeh she would probally be the only one to reconize him. However since he hadnt had a violent fall out from the the 13 she probally wouldnt attck him. From what he had seen she wasnt the type to attck him even if she did hate him. Either way majeh had to test the waters in order to find out any info involving this war soren mentioned.

Majeh moved around the building when he bumped into a shinigami. "Wha-" Was all that could escape his lips befor majeh punched the man square in the face. Pushing up and inwards on the nose as her did he followed through smashing the mans head into the ground knocking him out for probally the rest ofthe night. Majeh ripped the shinigami robes off the man and then threw his limp body in the bushes. Wrapping the robes around him he almost forgothow to tie them befor finally getting them set on straight. Majeh looked around and pickedup his Zan and then realized something form a patch on the inside and a small pouch. The shinigami was of squad 4. CRAP was all that came to mind. Strapping his zan to his waist majeh tossed the pouch into the bushes as well.

Walking inside majeh moved down the hall and to the door. It was wide open so he assumed no one shut it. "Um, hello?" he said just befor rounding the corner into the room. As he stepped in he looked around and quickly bowed. "My apoligies captins. I didnt mean to disturb you." Majeh hadnt really thought threw what to say, Unohana was the only name he knew. He had herd another one speak just befor coming in but without seeing them speak he couldnt match a random voice to a face. So he decided to go out on a limb and try and claim a spot he hoped no one knew. "11th divison, 3rd seat, reporting for guard duty sir and ma'ams." He said with a big smile. All he could hope was that none were in 11th division and knew better.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:23 am

Dak smiled as she listened to every word that her old captain had spoke. She suddenly had a shudder and had a bad feeling. She seemed to zone out for a bit as she suddenly appeared in front of Tsubasa. "What are you doing here?" she asked him as he narrowed his eyes at her. He sighed and looked towards the sky. "Be on your guard. I have a bad feeling" he spoke simply and then he disappeared. She snapped out of her stupor and then she heard someone speak.

She saw a strange person who she had never seen before. And her suspicions were further pushed when he said he was the 3rd seat in 11th division. Now Dak herself was the 4th seat and she had never seen this person before in her life. But she didn't want to alarm anyone or even pick a fight she knew she wouldn't be able to win. So for the time being she would play along with the person's game at least until she learned some intel from them. She casually walked over to him. "Oh, so you're here for guard duty. It's good to see you again, but you don't have to be so formal. Relax for a bit, my Squad-mate. Everyone here knows better then to mess with anyone from the 11th Division. And since we are both from it, we should get along just fine" she explained with a smile. She would play this game for as long as she could. She just hoped that in the end it didn't come to shedding any blood
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:16 pm

Sairento sighed, standing up in the hallway. He ignored the talk of the others, then walking down the hallway, to exit the building. Plotting to open another spirit gate and escape from the soul society.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Unohana watched as her former subordinate walked over to greet the third seat from her division, and walked closer to the center of the room. Even though she had been concentrating on her friend she could have sworn she had felt a small spirit fluctuation from outside. She was tempted to go out and investigate but stopped when she realized she would have to pass the newcomer to do so. She didn't want to be rude and interrupt her friend who had struck a conversation with him. But she was concerned as well, so she decided instead on quietly walking over to the window facing outside and looking through. Seeing nothing she turned back to the club that was still going on, glad that everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Her attention was drawn to the two members of the 11th division as she watched them from where she stood, studying the man's face. He looked familiar to her... She felt she had treated him before, but couldn't place when...
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:31 am

-ryoma then stood up and walked toward Unohana and said.-

will you help me pick some flowers for Hinamori's grave, Unohana. i need some else's opinion on what kind she will like most.

-ryoma just was standing there motionless lost in his own thoughts trying to figure out what to do.-
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:24 am

Majeh smiled lightly at the girl. "No captin fears a 4th seat. Even if they should." Majeh then looked away from the girl towards the captin who was stareing at him. "4th division Captin Unohana. Can i speak to you privately for a moment?" With that majeh spun and left the room and stood in the hallway awaiting the women to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Unohana broke her gaze from the two near the door to look at Ryoma-taicho. Flowers for her grave... I didn't know what her favorite flowers were... I never got a chance to bring the subject up with her... but hmmm....

"I'm sorry to say that I never got to know her preference..."
Retsu hurried on before the captain could become dejected. "But I do know of an appropriate flower, Suītopī or Sweat Peas... They mean goodbye..." Thinking again on the lost Lieutenant was bringing Unohana close to tears.

"4th division Captin Unohana. Can i speak to you privately for a moment?", the 11th division member said as he went to leave the room.

Unohana had to admit she was glad for the interruption, not that she didn't want to show her emotion.. but that she wanted to keep something so fresh to herself. She turned once more to Ryoma-taicho, speaking softly, "I hope that helps you, Ryoma-san..."

She bowed her head slightly, giving a gesture of mutual respect to an equal, before she quietly followed the 11th squad member.

OOC

another picture of flowers for you

Sweat Peas

Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:09 am

Majeh stepped out into the hall. In one swift motion he ripped the crappy shinigami robes off of him. Drawing his zan he waited till the captin had stepped out into the hall as well. He waited till she stepped out of view of the door befor spinning with blade drawn. Point it at her he began to whisper. "I dont know if you rember who i am however i have to assume that you do. Long story short im not here to fight i simply have to ask afew questions. Soren called a meeting with the vizards and mentioned something about a war. However when there was a negitive responce from the other vizards the meeting was ended prematurely so i never got to find out what he was talking about. As a captin yourself and a healer you would most definetly know if there was a war going on. So my question is simply this. Do you know what soren was talking about and what made him so desperate as to approch the vizards for help?"
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Retsu did not appreciate the blade that had been drawn and was now pointing at her... No one had dared anything of this nature before... She listened as he whispered to her and paused a moment before answering.

"Before I tell you anything, lower your blade... I do not take being threatened lightly... Be assured, I will not call the guard and will let you say your fill. But you will have to extend some trust in me first."

She watched him, waiting for him to comply before going on.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:19 pm

"Of course i trust you thats why i didnt simply attck you in the first place. However after i left many years ago im not sure what happened to my reputation. If i became a kill on sight then even if you did trust me it wouldnt matter." Majeh sheathed his zanpakto. Picking the shinigmai robes off the floor he rolled them into a ball and held them in one hand. "Okay, so now will you answer myearlyer question?"
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:29 pm

"I would not be so rash as to kill someone on sight, even if I had been ordered to... But enough of that... Yes there had been a meeting with Soren, but not much was discussed and very little information was passed down to even the captains... I do not know why he would go so far as to ask the Vizards for assistance, although there was talk of an upcoming battle. I must admit, I myself remain curious as to what is going on..."

Retsu took a closer look at the robes the man was holding.

"Since I assume those are not your own, I hope you did not do anything rash to their former owner?" she said as she watched his face closely.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:34 pm

"So your just as clueless as i am, huh? Damn that sucks. As for the robes..." Majeh looked back down the hallway in the direction he had come. He could tell from the that the man in the bushes was no longer passed out. "When you see him remind him that a healers job is not guard duty." Then majeh simply streched out his arm giving the robes to the captin. Releaseing the robes he turned and walked away with no more information other than the fact that captin unohana aperntly is to soft to even kill without question. However it seemed understandable if she didnt then she wouldnt make a good healer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikebana Club (Open)   Ikebana Club (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikebana Club (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next