Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
An Ally?? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
An Ally?? EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
An Ally?? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
An Ally?? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
An Ally?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
An Ally?? EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
An Ally?? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
An Ally?? EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
An Ally?? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
An Ally?? Vote_lcapAn Ally?? Voting_barAn Ally?? Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

An Ally??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:42 am

Shinko sensed that another entity in Karakura Town, possible another from the Soul Society. He decided he should check this out...after all every other time he checked before he seemed to get a little lucky in whom he met. Shinko walked towards the energy he sensed, trying to figure out who it might be..and what they were doing in his "precious little Karakura Town".
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:49 am

Matsuda sighed gently locking the door of her flower shop & soon walking from it takeing a single puff from her ciggeette that she held between her index & middle finger. She wore tight dark blue jeans & a red T-Shurt that showed some of her bone structure & had a large yellow, '64' of the front of it. Senceing an odd spirit pressure she shook her head slightly wanting to ignore it; But for some reason she couldn't. It sure as hell was not a arrancar or hollow, but a strong shinigami. She sighed gently digging her left hand in her tight jeans pocket as she continued walking through the thick crowd of humans & takeiung a puff from her ciggerette cause afew to move away from her abit quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:07 am

Shinko continued walking. He noticed that the spiritual pressure he was following was getting farther...That either ment that the shinigami was walking away either casually...or purposely trying to run from it. It didnt make a difference really...if he wanted to Shinko could catch to her...He jumped on top a building and then shunpod to her general direction appearing in the crowd of peoeple. He was close to her now..and she'd be able to sense him getting closer every second that pasted.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:15 am

Closeing her eyes as she took a puff from her ciggerette she opened her eyes widely chokeing on the smoke from the ciggerette noticeing the spirit pressure get closer. "Mamn, are you ok?" a man asked her trying to help her up. Standing up fuly now she turned her head slightly to the area where the spirit pressure was & continued walking forward. "Damnit..." she said softly to herself takeing another puff from her ciggerette. "I'm being followed..." still walking she stopped for a second tapping the tip of her shoe on the hard concrete then continueing to walk forward. She knew that running would just make that shinigami come closer & faster. Instead she cept her pace knowing that her spirit energy was still leaking through her GiGai so she could at least light a flame on her ciggerette. She couldn't seal it up now, so she just sped up her walking speed abit hopeing to get home before anything else could happen.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:50 am

Shinko couldnt help but chuckle, he was enjoying the chase...this girl has no idea who was chasing her...one of the fastest shinigami alive. Shinko came closer and closer but as he did his spiritual pressure decreased more and more until he was now in the crowd, however now he was blending in. However she could still sense he was getting closer..
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:04 am

"Damnit..." she murmered slightly throwing her ciggerette on the ground & stepping on it before takeing a small green pill from her pocket. Poping it in her mouth she easly excaped from her GiGai able to keep some of her spirit pressure within it to keep him on the same line. Due to this, it was like there was two of her GiGai's. Flapsstepping to the top of the tall building she was becide she saw the man below snickering from amusement. She growled slightly seeing this before flashstepping afew buildings away again then jumping along them as if they were springs.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:14 am

Shinko sensed that the girl has seperated from his gigai..now there were two of his spiritual pressures, kinda. This might have been a problem but one of the reaitsus flashstepped..a shinigami skill. Shinko relized this must be the true source of the reaitsu and not some gigai. Shinko flash stepped following her. The former captain of the 2nd division had quite an impressive shunpo...and he wasnt even taking her seriously yet. Shinko would soon be right behind the female shinigami. He stopped so she could know he was right there...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:23 am

Still jumping from builidn to building she turned her head slightly seeing another shinigami almost directly behind her. She growled slightly seeing this then quickly swung out her zanpaktou from it's sheith & held it to her side still rinning forward. Before long she noticed him still comeing closer. She looked down seeing her block & smiled softly. Stopping ontop of a large building that just happened to be near her home she stabbed her zanpaktou in the ground makeing a large blue fire wall around both her, the building & her land. Jumping down from the building she landed on the ground in front of her home & quickly took the key from under the front door's mat & un-locking her door soon running inside & slamming the door behind her. Running to almost every window she had locking & secureing it she looked outside the window once seeing her GiGai not too far from her home & soon shut that blind to where almost everything was dark except for the faint light blue glow that shined through the windows from the blue fire walls surrounding her home.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:37 am

Shinko smirked as the shinigami girl started to make this interesting. Shinko noticed that the girl drew her sword..*I wonder what she can do..I better move fast...3rd step under shukuchi*, he thought as he picked up the pace. As the girl used her blue flame technique, Shinko flash stepped, getting within the boundaries of the walls before they closed. As he did so he supressed his reaitsu, doing this with the blue flames around him made it seem like only her reaitsu was present in the area. Shinko then stood on the girls house and awaited for her gigai. His reaitsu was supressed so she wouldnt know he was there just yet.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:53 am

Running towards the house now her GiGai suddenly stopped afew feet from her house looking up to the shinigami who was on her roof. "Matsuda!" she shouted beging to run around the house. Before she could do anything Matsuda yanked her GiGai in through a window which soon made her cough up the green pill. Shakeing her head slightly as she sat on the ground she quickly stood up & slammed the window shut & afterwards locking it. "I know I'll regret this..." she said softly to herself knowing that her GiGai still leaked out enough spirit energy for her to do afew more things. Slamming her fist onto the light blue carpet this caused the fire wall from outside to expload almost like fireworks & fall to the ground. Soon after she pushed both hands outward from her body makeing her house catch on fire itself. This did not hurt any of her belongings, but acted as a sheild also. Right after this her head tossed back slightly as blood spurted from her GiGai's forehead due to her useing too mush spirit enegy in her GiGai. Standing straight after this it was like fighting with her own body trying to reagain control. "Fuck.." she murmered slightly tossing her head back again to where another line of blood came from her forehead makeing her fall on her back laying on the glowing blue carpet that flickered slightly with the harmless blue fire.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:06 pm

"Darken the sky....And let the children of darkness run and play...Makura", Shinko said as he drew his blade entering his shikai. When the technique exploded Shinko covered inself in a shell of dark flame reaitsu. It formed a 25 foot sphere in the sky with Shinko in the middle protecting him from the explosion or the fireworks. Shinko then expanded the energy causing it to explode cancelling out Matsuda's flames. Shinko then released a good amount of his reaitsu from supression...Matsuda could sense at this point she was against someone extremely powerful. "You should stop running now...perhaps I just want to talk", he said.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Matsuda sighed softly closeing her eyes & quickly openeing them as she heard the male speek. She sat up almost instantly looking at her roof. As she did this a stream of her blood ran down her cheek bone as she growled slightly. "I'm So sorry you caught me on such a bad day..." she growled before she sat up again slamming her fist into the floor to where soon covered a small puddle of blood. Right afterwards a blue fire shaped tube came from the ground shooting directly through her roof, but causeing no damage. The tube soon spread itself getting larger around Matuda & her house forseing the shinigami off of her roof & away from her home. Right after this her body through to it's side as a small squirt of blood came from that arm that was used. Standing lookignt ot he ground she looked up beging to walk to the bathroom to get afew guase pads. She opened the cabnet door getting out a couple guase pads & wrapping her forehead soon wrapping her arm to stop the major bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:12 am

Shinko listened to the girl...but he heard the detest in her voice. Once she slammed her hand onto the ground, Shinko covered himself in his dark flame shielf again...the massive compression of his reaitsu to form this shield, made it a powerful enough defense to block Matsuda's incoming attack. However the sphere was launched into the air. Shinko then expanded the sphere causing it to explode, causing matsuda's attack to either be negated or pushed away from him.

Shinko looked down on the house..he was losing his patience now. However he kept his calm, collected demeanor as he spoke once again. "You seem to keep attacking me as if you want to keep me away..yet you dont even know who I am yet..Tell me...do you hate your fellow shinigami that much to try and drive them away?", he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:30 am

"Hmph..." she murmered still wrapping her forehead & listing to him. After she was done with this she walked to her front door un-locking it & opening it. "Fine then, if you only want to talk then come in..." she said dully. Waiting for him to come in she shut the door behind him & locked it. "Yes, I do hate other shinigami that much..." she replyed to his last question grabbing a pait of sissors to cut some of the extra wrap off with. After citting it of she placed it on the small side table becide her & sat down on the seat oppisite of the seat the other shinigami was on.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:40 am

Shinko appeared infront of her door the second she said he may come in. He walked inside...and he was always on his guard. He was aware of his surroundings...after all she did attack him several times before she finally let him in. Shinko took a seat his zanpakuto still in his hands. "You see..then we shouldnt be fighting..because I hate the shinigami as well...I'm sure you've heard of the saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:47 am

"What are you trying to play at...?" she asked almost as soon as he was done speeking. "I do hate shinigami as much as I do hate arrancars & hollows, But I only hate them because they are alike me. Other than that, they just get on my nerves." Massageing her right temples at this point trying to let down the fact that she allowed another shinigami into her home. Looking over to a small vase of flowers on the side table she sighed gently reaching out & beging to organize them from diffrant color & types.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:09 am

"What I am getting at? What Im saying is that would you like to rule the shinigami? Becoming like a queen of the shinigami? Then you can order them to do what you want them to do", Shinko said. He was unsure about her response...he wasnt sure if he could use her...however for now she might serve a purpose..and he wont need to kill her unless he decided her purpose was useless.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:16 am

Matsuda snorted lightly hearing his responce & not very happy of it. "I'm not the kind of shinigami who wants to rule over the others. I am a shinigami who wants to be known for her streingth & die knowing that she gave it her all. Despite how I act I am a very honorable shinigami who won't judge just by looks. Plus, I do not want to rule over some snotty shinigami who just cry because of what position they are in." she finished still organizeing the flowers. She was begining to get bored from this & was not in the mood to start fighting now. Actually; she just wanted to rest in her bed & get the nessacarry rest she needed for work the next day.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:34 am

"Then perhaps you are the type of shinigami thatt wants change. Nevertheless..you seem to be basic...I'm guessing if you have desires or goals they are basic..mind sharing your dreams with me? I might be able to make them reality", he said. Shinko was seriously losing his patience now...however he didnt show it.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:43 am

Matsuda heard his voice change abit as he spoke to her. Sighing gently she replyed still looking to the flowers, "All my dreams have allready passed up, there's nothing I can really do to get them back, but if you must know, one of them would have been to pick back up my family name from the dust, & to had someday marryed a man, who had to be hansome, but not too hansome to show himself off.. I wanted two children, a girl & a boy..." st this point she began day-dreaming again about how great her life would be if that had happened. Shakeing her head slightly after this she came to her sences again soon falling flat-faced then continueing, "But, I guess that was to never happen..." as she said this she crushed a single pink flower trying to let the thought go.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:49 am

Shinko looked at her. His eyes narrowed slightly but then widened back to normal as he believes he has noticed something. "You speak as if your dream if unattainable...I'm sure a young beautiful woman like yourself is capable of finding a man and getting married. I'm curious to why you would think otherwise", Shinko said turning on the charm. However he knew he if could play on this seeming weakness of Matsuada's then maybe he can manipluate her with it.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:56 am

"Yea... Beautiful..." she said abit mockingly listing to him in disbelife. "I need my Chello..." she said softly standing up & walking to her room. She allways played her Chello when something like this would grasp onto her feelings like that one did. It's notes would usually pull her back to her adverage self. Opening the door to her room she sighed gently looking to the corner of her room where her Chello sat on it's stand & it's bow sitting close by it. Walking over to it she sighed gently looking it over. She soon picked it up & swung it with her soon plopping herself on her bed. Bringing the bow to the first few slender strings of the instrument she axedently played afew sour notes at first trying to find the first few right notes. Afew seconds after she found the beet she began running the bow over the surface of the slender strings makeing a medium-slow ghoastly tone.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:17 am

"Yes beautiful", he said reassuring her. When she brought out his cello he raised an eyebrow. Shinko spent many years in the world of the living so he knew what the instument was..but she was a shinigami..she must have been accustommed to human things for her to know the instrument...nonetheless play it. He winced at the 1st few notes but when she actually started playing he released a relaxed sigh. "You play beautiful..Im sure you can sooth anyman with that", he said.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Still playing the cello she stopped for a second hering him & sighed gently placeing it to the right of her legs & looked down to the ground saying in a soft voice, "Why are you here...?" she was not confortilble with thein man & knew that he was only here to lure her into something. Something was no right & she wanted out from it. Looking to her cello again she placed to bow on the side of her bead & began whipeing the from of it with the sheep whipeing off most of the dust that had collected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Ally?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ally??   An Ally?? Empty

Back to top Go down

An Ally??
Page 1 of 1