Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 Vote_lcapA rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 Voting_barA rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 Vote_lcapA rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 Voting_barA rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A rather intresting meeting.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsuch

Tsuch

A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:43 am

Alastor smiled at her comment. I suppose it is.... Alastor looked down at her questionably. Are you going to be okay? Alastor couldn't help but to smile as he saw her smile. He'd never been this close to someone he wasn't fighting before. It all seemed kind of awkward to him.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:15 am

"Heh, dont worry, alastor-sama, im going to be fine", she said, as she removed her hand from his hair, running it down his cheek softly, befor letting fully go. Sachi reached down and took his cup of sake, filled it up halfways, so she would`t spill, and held it up to his lips. "Drink up"
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:26 am

Alastor smiled slightly as he drank the sake. He finished what was in the cup before reaching pouring half a cup for Sachi. Alastor held the cup up to her lips slowly. He couldn't help but to study Sachi's appearance. She was beautiful compared to other arrancar girls and human girls alike. He smiled slightly. I thought I said just to call me "Alastor"
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:39 pm

"Hmm? Cant a woman say what she wants?", she said with a little amused smink, befor she let him hold the cup against her lips. Sachi opend her opend her mouth, through it was only just enough for the sake to pour into her throat, without splashing out in her face-
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:16 am

Alastor looked at Sachi with a curious look as he sat the cup back on the table. Why have we never done this before? Alastor gave Sachi a warm smile.

((OoC:: Sorry about the short post))
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:44 am

"I have been busy growing my creatures bigger and stronger..besides, we are both new. I was a fraccion for Nnoitra befor aizen-sama was killed, so as you might have gussed, i didnt get allowed to fight so much because of his bloodlust.."
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:31 am

Ah, yes. Nnoitra. That would explain it. Nnoitra had lost his spot as 5th Espada for a short while after Aizen's death. He'd just recently regained it. Yeah, Nnoitra can be a little battle hungry at times. So much that he won't let comrads fight.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:14 am

Sachi smiled slightly, befor she folded her hands in her lap, looking over at him. "...Its sad not all arrancars`s are like you, Stark-san and Sia-san...", she said, her smile never dissapearing. "Well, lets not let the sake get warm", she said, pouring up slightly more.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:52 am

Alastor picked up his cup and smiled. "So true." He took a sip before looking down into the cup at his own reflection. "You're right...." He still had a smile on his face. "Some of us are just caught on the wrong side..... Stark... Sia.... Even Nnoitra...... He's not as bad as you might think." He took another sip out of the cup again. "But it's not the Espada that gives us a bad name.... It's arrancar like Grimmjow. Too ambitious for the better of his own kind." He smiled as he looked back up to Sachi. "I suppose that's why some of us decided to escape though..... Tomix.... Ayame."
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:04 am

"I guess...Nnoitora..-sama, has some nice traits..when he isent fighting or yelling at his fraccions...i guess i never saw that in my time as his fraccion, i was to busy creating Ying and Yang..", she said, as she finished up her third cup of sake. "Maybe i should go pay him a visit later tonight...i havent spoken with him since i was promoted to te 6th espada.."
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:20 am

Alastor smiled slightly. He finished his sake and sat the cup down. "Perhaps you should." Alastor tilted his head up slightly looking up at the roof. "He's been in the Menos Forest for quite a few days now.... Everytime I go near the place I sense his riatsu." Alastor shook his head slightly. "He's insane. I don't know what kind of opponent he expects to find in the Menos Forest." Alastor stretched and leaned forward putting his elbows on the table and clasping his hands together putting his chin in them. "I think i've had just about enough to drink."
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:40 am

Sachi let out a little sigh, but smiled slightly to herself. "He always has been very battle hungry..loosing against Zaraki Kenpachi, might just have made him even more hungry for a kill...maybe he wants to try and find a run-away arrancar down there..". As she noticed he said he had, had to much to drink, she rolled her eyes slightly. "you think i could visit him now? I can always wait.."
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:22 am

"You probably should visit him now.... Before he does anything deemed stupid or gets himself killed." Alastor stood up strecthing again and held his hand down offering to help Sachi up. He gave her a warm smile. "You should find him close to the center of the Forest. You'll know if you're going the right way. Just follow the trail of dead hollows and fallen trees." Alastor smiled snapping his left hand and the door that was the exit and entrance to his room sliding open.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:25 am

Sachi gave him a silent smile, befor she took his hand and stood up, bowing to him slightly. "Thanks for the talk...im grateful". Sachi bowed slightly to him, and walked out of the door, leaving the room, heading to meet with her old master..hoping he wasent as he was back then..

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:10 am

Alastor smiled slightly as she left. He couldn't help but whisper under his breath as she left. "Good luck..." He couldn't help but think how Nnoitra was. Nnoitra won't change for anyone and he'd never quite been the same since Tesla was killed. Alastor sat back down snapping his fingers and the door closing behind her leaving him in the room alone. He closed his eyes as he laid his head back against the wall and drifted into meditation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A rather intresting meeting.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: