Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Haunted EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Haunted EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Haunted EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Haunted EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Haunted EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Haunted EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Haunted EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Haunted EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Haunted EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Haunted Vote_lcapThe Haunted Voting_barThe Haunted Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Haunted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren

Soren

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:38 am

It was mildly cold night the moon was full on this night not a soul whispered in the area trees rose their green leaves being blackened by the night as a gray pathway encircling the walkway through the park a mist began to form low at a persons feet. Soren walked through the pathway disturbing it's quiet depressing mood stopping and looking at the moon for one second and looked down. What was his purpose was here who was he what was he trying to help and which to destroy he reflected on his past for a bit about his days at the academy.

Soren focus harder on your training if you think any one of us care if you die then your wrong not saying that your just a pawn but we can't afford to feel for anyone we shouldn't be wasting our time grieving for people we have lost like you are to Sieraku and Dawn. Soren looked at his teacher and sighed for the narrow minded of him and cause he knew that he was right.

Soren back in present stood there and sighed feeling another rieastu coming around the area and he looked behind him not really wanting to move but why was he thinking of this memories?
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:58 am

Reina was on her way back to Orihime's house. Wearing her white hooded jacket with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows,her dark blue skirt with short black shorts underneath and black hightops. She looked up at the moon,it was beautiful. Her soft silve. Blue eyes were lit up by the moon's gentle rays. Her White and slightly black hair swayed loose in the wind. She sighed and gazed around for a bit. She then felt a wave of strong spiritual pressure and stopped. Standing in front of her was a man. She mentally panicked and wondered what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:20 am

Soren looked back at the girl and froze slightly knowing that it was a rather creepy night out and he felt her reaitsu and knew she had some spiritual power and he sighed looking at her. About to talk he closed his mouth and shook his head. ...Hello...sorry if I startled you I was just thinking about something and don't worry...I am harmlessjust a man walking down the street...my name is Soren Kiyomeru a pleasure to meet you. Soren reiatsu seemed to lower from it's original point to hide the fact that he was in fact a shinigami and as he thought about he began to think more about the scenery of the night and how it was rather horrible to see him standing there as if to be a creeper if that was want the humans called it he took in another deep sigh and awaited the girl to one either slap him or two walk past him and laugh not caring who he was like most humans do such cold beings.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:32 am

Reina relaxed a bit as his spiritual pressure lowered.she blushed then said,"oh..no it's alright no harm done." she smiled."nice to meet you I'm Reina Hikari." she held out her hand in a friendly gesture. She could tell he wasn't a human since earlier his spritual energy was much higher. She wondered if the man could possibly be a captain or something.she then wondered why he looked so upset.

But she didn't ask just yet....noticing that her peach cream skin looked pale in the mooonlight she remembered that her peach scent that came from her blood seemed to fill the ar.Shivering a bit she rolled down her sleeves to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:48 am

Soren shook her hand lightly and he could tell that his cover was blown and he sighed rapidly expanding the making a popping sound as the gigai exploded and faded away a man coming from the what seemed to be paper gigai and he wore and white shinigami uniform and a black haroi from the 3rd division. he looked back his eye went from a deep sea blue color to a cold depressed icy blue and he sighed placing his hand on his snowy white zanpaktou as a hand rest while his white hair flipped around and settled somewhat in his face but notlike a sheeps dog. He spoke again his voice became somewhat deeper and lifeless Sorry if that scared you again...judging from your looks you saw through that disguise...so I figured why not show myself to a girl with abnormal powers...I am Captain Soren Kiyomeru of the 3rd division...tht is my full title...again a pleasure to meet you Miss Reina Hikari. When Soren said that name something familiar come from the last name as if he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:00 am

Reina saw him step out of his gigai form and thought yes...just as I thought..a captain ok looks like I'm safe...Reina smiled." no it's ok You don't seem at all frightening to me.." she smiled and pulled down her hood." your not the only one with white hair and unnormal looking eyes." she laughed a bit while adding," and yes...unfortuneatly I do have abnormal powers but at least they are useful at times and others...." she shuddered," not so much." She then felt her white and slightly black hair gently blow into her face which she pulled back on the hood while letting her bangs cover her left eye.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:10 am

Soren looked at her and saw the white hair and her eyes and he nodded to let her know she acknowledged them he looked around and really couldn't figure out the what she was doing and pushed his memories trying to remember that name when he did however remember tales of a Ayame Hikari arrancar could this be a relative of hers? Umm do excuse my intrusion but you wouldn't happen to be ralated to Ayame Hikari would you due to the fact your last name and how she split from the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:25 am

Reina looked at Soren as he mentiond her sister," Yes I am related to Ayame by adoption,she is my older sister and yes she left the espada." She then adds."if you don't mind me asking,how do you know my sister?" she then hopes that Ayzme is alright.and if he knows ayame he probably knows a little bit about my powers...she thinks while seceretly hoping that he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:46 am

Soren tilted his head in amusement knowing that she was decent enough and looked around and sighed feeling rather cold. Well you want to take a walk and yes she is fine I know cause we have th Kurosu under a watchful eye.

((sorry had no ideas on this one))
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:52 am

Reina nodded while shivering herself," sure..I think that would be best.." she then relaxes knowing that Ayame us alright. She then asks," where are we gonna go though?"
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:58 am

Matsuda sighed softly takeing a puff from her ciggerette in the cool night sky. She wore a tight red short, & short blue jean shorts. She did not bother to put on any shoes, so she wore black flip-flops with strawberrys on them. She hired afew men to work on her house & fix it up due to the damage done to it at the night she got drunk at the bar; so, here she was. Seeiong Soren she sighed gently walking halfway past him then blowing a puff of smoke in his face before saying, "Hey.." then walking off from both him & the woman. She did not pay much attenction to the female, bor to even Soren. She just wanted time to go by so she could go home & rest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren

Soren

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:06 am

Soren coughed when Matsuda went past Soren waving away the smoke and looked at her and sighed looking backand down becoming rather lost somehow Matsuda reminded him of Dawn and except that was what he pictured her if she was betrayed and hurting...well after what Soren did she might as well have been betrayed would have saved her...turning back to Reina he sighed. Reina meet my friend Matsuda...she the third seat of the 11th division and I figured we could all go together? Soren turned to matsuda and gave her that please come with us look. Right Matsuda?
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:13 am

Reina smiled a bit at the female shinigami," nice to meet you..."she watched as Soren waved the smoke out of his face and suppressed a laugh. She then shivered a bit more as the cold breeeze whipped through her hair and slightly blew against her legs. She still wondered where they were heading.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:14 am

Matsuda turned to Soren as he began talking to the female. Takeing another smoke from her ciggerette she felt a shock go through her spine as she quickl;y turned around seeing Soren staring at her. She thought for a second & thought it would be ok. "Hmm... I am hungry, & I want food, don't wanna pay... I'm in~!" she chirped slightly takeing another puff from her ciggerette. & walking towards them with a small smile as she held the ciggerette between her index & middle finger studying the female.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:25 am

Soren began thinking about about what they wanted to do and thought up a plan going into the shadows getting the gigai. Coming out of the shadows with his gigai in a 19 years olds body like his other one with his snowy white hair underneath a black and white striped fedora wearing a tight black shirt with a logo on it and white skinny jean a checkered bandanna coming from his back pocket and human converses for shoe's. Hmm I suppose we will get food first and I will pay for all of us if that is alright.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:35 am

Reina smiled a bit,"sounds good Soren... but i could help pay for the food if you want me to." she offered while gazing at Matsuda and smiling lightly.She then gazed up at the moon for a moment thinking about drawing it sometime when she had the chance..
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:03 am

Still looking to the female Matsuda turned her head to Soren as he walked from the shadows in his GiGai. Takeing another puff from her ciggerete she sighhed gently letting out the smoke as she said, "So... Where to?" pulling down her shirt abit before then she took another puff from her ciggerette then holding it between her lips digging in her back pocket to get out a IPod. Un-wrapping the black ear buds from it she stuffed one in her right ear & soon began running her thumb along the surface of the IPod then picking a song.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Soren smiled lightly and began walking to a nearby fast food resturant looking back at the other and hearing reina saying she will pay for food and Soren pulled out the wallet located in his back pocket and looked inside having a decent amount of money to pay for them all and having some left over. No no it's fine I have enough to get all of us something now coming lets going anywhere you guys want I am all for it.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:04 am

Reina thought for a moment then replied,″well there is a good resterant that's right around the block if you guys are up for going there.″she suggested softly while brushing back the strands of her hair that blew over her silver blue eyes.she watched as the moon seemed to light up and the stars danced across the night sky with a soft,peaceful expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted   The Haunted Empty

Back to top Go down

The Haunted
Page 1 of 1