Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A test of skill (open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A test of skill (open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A test of skill (open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A test of skill (open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A test of skill (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A test of skill (open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A test of skill (open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A test of skill (open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A test of skill (open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A test of skill (open) Vote_lcapA test of skill (open) Voting_barA test of skill (open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A test of skill (open) Vote_lcapA test of skill (open) Voting_barA test of skill (open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A test of skill (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

A test of skill (open) Empty
PostSubject: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:01 am

Reaper took his time walk about the town taking in the different smells and colours of the world around him,so much has change since the 20's and 30's the changing of the world seemingly perplexed the ever crafty leader. But this day seemed to lead to some other providence lurking deep with in its fabric a hue of foreboding colours invaded the spectrum that reaper looked forward too. The smell of a fight rammed its self in the nose of Reaper as stopped in the thick of the massive crowd he felt the presents of a coming being something of the non human sorts, but until that source of power comes forth he would stand in the thick of it holding his hat as he looked forward.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:50 am

It was a regular day in Karakura town. Rose was sitting at a local cafe when he first felt it. It was an immense spiritual pressure. He had not felt this kind of power since the battle with Aizen. He was slightly shocked by this but knew not to lose his cool. He calmly stood, finished his tea and started walking toward the mysterious power source. What could this power be? Well it could be interesting, could be a good way to get the "rust" off my blade...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:07 am

As Reaper walked he could see setting some one with a rather unique rei, but not pressing to attack first Reaper looked about to see if anything could be used in the fight that soon loomed in the passing moments. As Reaper looked about he came to a sick thought one that showed how vile and ruthless he really is, taking his time Reaper was close enough to see the source of the off putting power.

Coming to a full stop, Reaper tilled his head and spoke in a dual tone at the man setting off to his left hand side." Not to be rude but i thought freaks like you were to be put down like sick dogs you are?" The comment was only meant to get a rise out of him if not then Reaper would make the fight simple he would out right strike down one of the many humans walking around mindless to what will be fall them as a crisp breeze danced in.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:16 am

As the words came out of the stranger's mouth, Rose was shocked to see that the spirit pressure he sensed came from this strange man. "Do you start all conversations that way?" Rose put his hand on his Zanpaktou, "If you want a fight, I'd be much abliged, but I prefer we fight where no humans will be harmed..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:07 am

"Alas i see no sorrow for those who die at my hand, be it human or freaks, i see only one way."

With a smooth flick of his wrist Reaper freed his blade form its hilt, resulting in a shockwave burst which raced to the seated man, in its wake four lives were snuffed out. Among those who fell was a young child and her mother, their wounds akin to heavy burns. Reaper knew now how to push this persons button and with this attack, Reaper flash stepped away keeping his own power low only drifting it to throw off where he was going to attack. Reaper's speed was beyond what most are use to, just as quickly as he was charging from the left side Reaper was already on the right side leaving his trail only on the left. If this freak was strong he could avoid the slash aimed for his upper thigh arching upward to the midsection, Reaper knew that this low level attack would not best the freak but he ready for any counter that may come, as the wind blew and the trees swayed the day would turn to night as the sun slowly lays to rest.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:48 am

Rose unexpectedly took the slash to his thigh. How the hell! He pulled out his Zanpaktou and leaped backwards. Jeez, I've been out of shape for too long, he thought. "I can tell you have a great deal of skill, but you shouldn't underestimate your opponents. You got my by suprise but you used a low level attack. Trust me, you won't get another chance!" With this, Rose Shunpo'd behind his opponent and attempted to slash his back.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Reaper watched as the freak lept away the wound to his thigh was a sign of him being rusty, such a weak attack lading could lead to many other attacks which may or may not land as easily or it just could be a trap to make Reaper let his guard down, whatever it was Reaper had a plan one which would leave many humans dead. A Reaper watched the freak flash stepped behind him, Reaper could tell this from the trail of rei he left behind, knowing this allowed Reaper to counter, with that same level of speed Reaper reached out with is free hand and grabbed a wondering human which was in close distance as to have them be the replacement in Reapers stead. With in the after image of Reaper, he pulled a human into the attack as the blade ripped into the back of the poor human. Reapers actions should enrage the freak but it would leave his next actions in view.

As the human fell Reaper charged at the side of the freak aiming for the upper shoulder of the sword arm, each tooth aiming to rip deep into the very muscle in hopes of leaving the arm useless but Reaper would not leave it to one attack. Wordlessly Reaper pointed his free hands finger at the mans free arms shoulder and with in moments a burst of lighting ripped forward, cutting a path through the light breeze that danced forth as the sun began to cast its shadows.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Rose had to think quickly on this one, which to save, his sword arm or his free arm. Both is what he needed. Rose quickly blocked his enemy's attack with his sword and used his free arm to block his other attack. "Cero!" he shouted and launched a wave of energy in hopes to cancel out the other attack. The force of the blast launched them away from each other. "It looks like I'll have no room for error on this one." He brought his zanpaktou in front of his face and said, "Play Kinshara!" His zanpaktou changed from a katana to a golden whip with a rose bulb at the end.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:31 am

as Reaper cast his wordless kido in the wake of his charging attack, a cero was fired in response something that did not bother Reaper oddly he thought it could happen due to the strange rei the opponent gave off. As the attacks met loose dust and pavement kicked up at the impact site which was where Reaper ran into, as a response Reaper slid back words with his left foot back and his right foot facing forward bent slightly at the knee. Reapers free hand showed signs of damage as his sleeve was ripped halfway to the middle of the forarm, Reaper stood up right about six feet away from the Vizard taking in every word that was spoken next, Reapers jacket sleeve began to slowly repair its self which may seem creepy even to hardened fighters, Reaper spoke in a dual tone as if two voices were speaking at once and the words sounded hunting almost looming.

"A rose by any other name would smell just a sweet, but more so i know now why i think of you as a freak. Your a Vizard a mutt am i right?" Reaper followed the Vizards by calling his shikai. "akuma no bachi." And with a burst of black flames ten feet out, Reaper's true power was hinted as the humans left about the street were turned into ash and melted the ground below him, the very out pour of power was beyond that of a normal captain. Reaper flashed stepped faster then before almost leaving no traceable path to follow blitzing pass the Vizard slashing at the right kidney but to add to the danger Reaper called flames to wisp behind the slash leaving very littile chance of escaping with out damage.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:45 am

The rust was well off by this point. "We Vizards are of a higher breed, those of which should be praised" Rose realized that he would be taking damage on this one, but picked the lesser of two evils and dashed backwards throught the flames. They grazed his back which would do some damage and cause smoke to envelop over Rose's body. He stepped out of the smoke to reveal his hand clenched in front of his face dawning his hollow mask. "Time to make my first offensive move" He started spinning Kinshara until it extended with great speed towards Reaper. He let go of Kinshara and it was still moving as if he was still controlling it. He quickly shunpo'd behind his opponent and started waving his hands as if he was conducting a symphony. "Let the Music consume you!" he shouted as a eerie song filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:50 am

As Reaper listened to the words spoke, he was thinking of a trap to leave the Vizard burnt and dead, but before he do anything the Vizard attacked launching his whip like weapon like a spear freed from the hand of a skilled spear men, Reaper was ready to counter when a odd music came into ear shot. Reaper felt out of it losing his footing for only a moment but that moment allowed the Vizards weapon to rip into Reapers cheek not too deep but enough to draw blood, As each second past Reaper regained his footing and with his empty hand grabbed the remaining weapon that had not slipped by halting its movements blooding his hand.

"I have to ask you this, do you understand the difference in our powers....hmmm? Do you understand that i am worlds apart from you... you are like a fish swimming alone in the sea." Reapers grip on the weapon was slowly cracking where it was being held."You call your mask to aid you, but you have yet to weaken me to the point that it would do any good, and for that music i'm guessing that it is meant to make me dizzy so that you could land a battle changing blow...i'm right?

And with that Reaper still feeling a bit dizzy flash stepped behind the Vizard swinging with his own whip following right after with a downward slash his own blade aiming for his shoulder, but that was one half the second was the trap ready to spring. Should the Vizard move left, right, up, or down black flames would come to claim him but Reaper would not leave that to chance as he spoke once more. "Rikujōkōrō, Sajo Sabaku." Two high level Bakudō were called a golden rope and beams of light, along with the attacks and traps any escape would be almost impossible even for a masked one.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:43 am

Rose was in quite the predicament, but he knew what he had to do, he leaped into the flames. The flames damaged him beyond belief, but avoided certain death. He expeled the flames from his body and in doing so his vizard mask shattered. He was breathing heavily at this point and close to defeat. This would be his only opportunity. Then from the opposite side of the arena his zanpaktou floated back to its master. He reclaimed it as it started to glow. "You think i would risk all that if I didn't have a plan?" he said. At this point the scratch that Kinshara had left on Reaper's cheek started to glow. "Golden Sal Tree Sonata #11: Sixteen Day- Old Moon Rose!" He shouted. A huge amount of spiritual energy envelopes Reaper which creates a vortex of energy and engulfs him. "Now Perish!" He snaps his fingers and the massive energy explodes...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:24 am

Reaper smilled as the Vizard attempted to counter attack from a near death state, he never once thought about what keeps the fire of Reapers going, not once did he think about why the very flames seemed to carry the same Rei trail has he did, but in a few moments he will find out the truth of who he was fighting. As the vortex swarmed around him Reaper began to absorb the Rei that made up the vortex as he did the flames around them began to grow more in power, as it explodes Reaper made a small shield made of flames it would not prevent all of the damage just most of it.

As the smoked cleared there Reaper stood, his over coat was missing most of both sleeves and his hat rim was frayed. As for Reaper, he was bleeding from his eye brow, arms and chest but it all was slowly returning to normal. "i want you to understand how i lived through that? Well my powers allow me to absorb Rei from any living thing which means that as you use that ability your use your Rei to activate it allowing me to take the edge off of it, but something you should have taken into thought. the kido i used is next to impossible to avoid and as you will soon see it will have you and you will no longer be able to move, and with that comes your end, good bye Vizard and my name is Reaper."

As soon as Reaper finished speaking he flashed stepped sword length apart, the next few moments would pass like hours. Lifting his arm so that the blade would rip into the chest which whould bring him so much pain but it would leave him alive but what Reaper would do next was meant to kill him, pointing with his palm facing the middle chest. "Hiryugekizokushintenraiho." And with it came Reapers death stroke.

(OOC: being that you did not clearly state that you avoided the Kidos i have posted according to that)
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:45 am

(OOC: dang... well i surrender...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A test of skill (open)   A test of skill (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A test of skill (open)
Page 1 of 1