Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Encounter of a life time. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Encounter of a life time. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Encounter of a life time. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Encounter of a life time. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Encounter of a life time. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Encounter of a life time. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Encounter of a life time. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Encounter of a life time. Vote_lcapEncounter of a life time. Voting_barEncounter of a life time. Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Encounter of a life time. Vote_lcapEncounter of a life time. Voting_barEncounter of a life time. Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Encounter of a life time.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Encounter of a life time. Empty
PostSubject: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:23 am

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south, way of destruction number 31, Shakkahō(shot of red fire)!"". The large hollow roared as is was burned complety by the immense force of the 31 way of destruction, being at full power since the entire name has been pronounced. Even through the hollow had been fairly large, Yuuri hadent seen it to be big enough of a threat, to go out of her faux body, cut it one or twice, and then change back.

Yuuri lifted the "phone", out of her pocket, and looked down at it, there was no more hollows in this part of town, at least for now, and if someone should appear, anthoder shinigami would take care of it, her role down her was only to take down the larger once, or a arrancar, that could cause trouble for the un-seated or low seated shinigami that was roaming the streets. She had only been the captain of the 5th division, and leader of the kido corps since it was the role for the 5th division captain, for roughly 5 days. She was the newest among the captains, and seeing how it was the 5th division, who`s previous captains had been the traitor Aizen, and the now passed away Hinamori, there wasent a big support from the older captains, but with time it would come she hoped.

Yuuri shugged with her shoulders and turned around, lifting her head slightly, feeling the sun warm her skin. She was wearing some black sneekers, semi-tight dark blue jeans, a white top that showed the top of her cleveage, and a black hood-shit. Her long white hair was hanging loosely down her back, seeming to wave at every step she took. It was suitable for a hot summer day like this. The white haired captain walked out of the ally way, and headed down the almost empty small street, wich was lying in the outskirts of Karakura.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:47 am

Raper looked from a distance, as the white haired female took down a hollow with a skilled kido. Her looks were something unlike anything before as such he wanted to know her before he had to fight her if it comes to that, slowly he followed her, he was use to this as he use to captain the second division he would make his self none in due time but for now its a game of follow the leader.

As Reaper followed her, he thought about skipping the hide and seek aspect and just go and show his self. As Reaper left the roof is target landing site was about six inches in front of her, freaking her out maybe or it would not impress her at all ether way he wanted to make a impact in his entrance good or bad. As if a angel floated from the sky Reaper made his landing with out fail,with out a misstep speaking as he often does in a twin voice.

"Now, now after putting down such a big bad hollow a lovely woman like you should have guards to protect you. I mean you did not do a bad job, you were flawless its just that after a show like that many would be willing to attack you maybe i could offer you some protection?"
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:02 am

It was really a lovly day, if you didnt count in the 3 large hollows she had taken down today, it had been one of her better days, her first break as a captain you could day. Yuuri lifted her hand, and began to close her hand into a fist, and then spread it wide open, feeling the skin being streacted. It was her first time in one of these faux bodies that Kisuke had created, it did feel a little weird, but she had been told that you just needed to get used to it. She had seen the failed, more funny, attempts that shinigami`s had done for clothing on their faux bodies, but she had done the smart thing and looked at what people had been wearing on a mission befor she was promoted a captain, and so far, it seemend like it went good, since no one had starred or laughed at her clothing style.

All of a sudden, a man landed directly in front of her, only about 6 inches away, making a perfect landing, wich meant he probably had done it befor. Yuuri choose not to comment on his flirting comment "lovely woman", but the fact that he had seen her preform the kido, and knew what a hollow was, meant he had a spiritual force. "and who are you?", she said, reaching into her pocket, closing her hand around her holder with the modsoul.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:54 am

Reaper smiled at the question asked by the young lady and her voice seemed to be calling to Reaper. At first he thought of killing her and hanging her body in front of the humans to send a dark warning, but after much thought and the ideas of courting her seemed much more fun then death and blood shed.

"Who am i you ask? My name is Reaper...Dr. Reaper Jones and if your wondering what am i? I am like you for lack of a better word, but unlike you i am not tied to the 13 court guard i saw their lies and sought to free my self from it. May i ask, who are you my lovely white haired angle."

Reapers words were sweet and luring to any ear who was willing to hear it, more so it did not have a hint of how evil Reaper really was or to what his plans were when it came to her. All she had was the nice day with a cool breeze dancing slowly and the hope that Reaper would not attack, Reapers all black outfit was fitting for the fbi more so his long black hair seemed to flow in the wind all but tamed under a wide brim hat and white gloves, Both seemed to be cut from a devine cloth their looks alone could bring the world to its knees.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:04 am

"You should stop speaking to me like that, if you are a former shinigami who has deflected from the 13 court guard, you are my enemy, but only if you choose to follow me", she said, as she slided the mod-soul pill into her hand slowy, and since her hand was in the pocket, he would`t see it. "Im Reikou Yuuri, captain of the 5th division and the leader of the shinigami kido corps", she informed him, narrowing her eyes slightly.

There was something in his words that made her feel uneasy, as if there was something sinister behind his nice words, well, nice words about her at least. It was this uneasy feeling she had started to have around her old captain, Aizen, at the days leading up to his fake death, through, at this point, it probably just was a feeling.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:10 am

Reaper tried not to smile any more then he has already, but her words carried a hint of fear even if she did not show it. Reaper watched her as she showed her true self rank and all, a Captain of all things and with such a command of things it spoke to Reaper but it was no longer a game of death Reaper now wanted to court her, she was much sweeter then anything he had seen before.

"If seeing the lies that make up a truth is defecting? Then yes i have but only to find the truth and free those who are locked down by those very lies, have you ever thought about why a land that speaks of freedom and maintaning order keeps so many of its people poor and unkept? Have you not once thought about why the rules keep us bound to one ideal and hunted down and killed for free thought? but allow me to show you why i speak as i do and allow me to open your mind for a moment?" After speaking in a smooth almost romantic voice, Reaper showed her his Rank by flooding with the area with his reiatsu which felt like being underwater unable to swim to the top while burning, if she was a good captain she would know that she could not win if she wanted to so talking could be her only escape.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:19 am

Yuuri closed her eyes slightly over his words, going into thoughts. It was true that thoose living in rukongai, at least in the parts 50 and above, was having a hard life, she had grown up, or been a streetkid, in the 78 distrect of the town, so she knew how hard it was to live there, even through all you needed was water. She had only lived there for a timespan of a few months, befor her reitsu caught the attention of the 5th seated of the 4th division.

"Whats this...this reitsu!?!". He could see that her eyes withind a little over the Reitsu, it was clear that she had figured out he would to much of a opponent for her, at least in this state. "...Fine..you may speak..but tell me...this reitsu...are you the former captain commander?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:13 am

Reaper smiled as she took in every word, her eyes closed slightly then widiend as she felt the power he hid so proudly but something about her willing to sit and talk showed that she may be willing to convert to his side of thinking. Reaper knew not to press her but slowly tip her mind to a more free thinking out look which meant answering her question.

"I started out as the second division captain, and after some time i became stronger then most. After a few years i was named the next captain commander, a rank given to me after self protest and thinking i was not ready so i took it as a chance to grow in skill. But soon after some time i fit the role to a tee and lead them with out fail, then it started i began to read about everything with in the soul society which seemed to have lies and cover ups. I thought to my self how strange why would they hide so many things, the battles hidden with in hollow attacks, the many civil wars that have been removed and the deaths of so many who stood change the wrongs that the nobles performed. My old ways how ever evil it may seem never stood to harm those that fought along with me, but yet here i stood looking at many who were poor and kept poor out of keeping order. So i left in hopes of finding a way of bringing the lies down on their heads and bring about order from truth, like the fallen son he fought his brothers to bring down the wrongs of the father."

Reaper knew his words would stick to her ears, he hoped that she would join him and bring about order from truth, his voice so calm as he spoke still with that very some almost Romantic tone seeking to seduce her at the same time as open her mind. His flowing hair seemed to dift slowly to the left as a hunting wind swam across them as he waited for her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:23 am

Surpringly enough, her answer came almost instantly. "Were there is night, there is day, were there is food, there is hunger, were there is good, there is evil..were there`s peace, there will be war..". Yuuri opend her eyes, yet she narrowed them at him with a piecing look. "Your words are true indeed, i cannot deny that, Aizen used to tell me and Hinamori-chan about the run-away captain commander..a great fairytale that had been passed down through captains..a lone hero doing everything to find peace for everyone".

"If you had asked a captain that didnt know how to see past betrails and lies, then you might had succeded...but im afriad im not one of them..", she said, as she took a step to the right, as if she were to pass him. "Aizen is the one to blaim for me not falling into your sweet words.."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:57 am

"Well if you think i lie fine but as it stands i hold a higher Rank then Aizen, and with it allowed me to read things hidden behind the steel walls. I as i have seen Aizen thought like many that he was changing the world for good only to fail at the very task, i seek nothing of what Aizen wants nor believes in. So why lie to you why try and fool you with hollow words of sweet ideals, i come from a world much like the soul society but unlike the society i was deep in lies and cover ups. I was in a group who's actions were hidden from the very eyes that looked at everything? Ask your self one thing why would a captain commander leave the most powerful postion know to that world outside of being king? Why would i leave if not for lies on top of lies and cover ups? Aizen lied to every one and for what? Years of lies and false hoods for a chance to do what? I just met you and you think i am here to lie to you? No i seek to show you the truth about the very people you seem to follow blindly thats all."

he knew Aizens plans and he knew how he failed because of using lies, Reaper was differnt he knew truth would lead to control and order not lies and hopefully she would see that and be willing to see deeper into the ruse that is the soul society. As the day drew longer Reaper stood like a statue hoping to free one more mind.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:17 pm

"Then show me the truth, confirm to me that your words are true, share the dark secrets that`s being hidden from me, show me the true face of soul society..". Yuuri took a single step and stood right in front of her, tilting her head slightly back since he was about a head taller than her. Yuuri stepped back 2 steps, befor she slipped the mod soul into her mouth, "jumping" out of the faux body.

She was dressed in the usual shinigami uniform, with the top of her cleveage showing, and a dark blue ribbon tied around her waist, wich keept her zakpaktou, wich was in its holster, in place. She was wearing the white haori with the 5th division`s symbol and kanji on the back, wich comfirmed her rank and status. Yuuri ran a hand through her long hair and slided it onto her back, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:17 am

Reaper smiled as she took to his word, he knew hes words started to effect her, as she left the fake body which was beyond beautiful to her true self which was just the same if not more stunning. Reaper looked her in the eyes while closing the space so to leave no reason to dout while also coming off non threating. The day was allowing for a romantic feel.

"before i show you the proof i have, i want to ask you one more time why would i leave a seat of great power if not for wanting to bring the truth to light? I asked you this only for the soul reason that no lie or act of great evil would send a Captain commander into self exile, for each reason given one would stay and use that rank to do what they needed and then leave if found out. I left for more nobler reasons and my need to correct the wrongs and lies that they have done to us, and with that i will give you what i have i will allow you to read that which pushed me from my rank."

Reaper reached into his inner jacket and pulled out what looks like a living breathing mouth, older then most who ran around soul society. What was locked away in side the mouth was information about three civil wars each lead by a captain looking for answers covered up by hollow attacks their deaths blamed on over whelming numbers when in truth it they were killed by other captains, the other information was a list of every man and women locked away deep in the Maggot's Nest for wanting to go home after joining the academy only to be killed for no reason other then keep things quiet the letters to their family saying they died in combat.

Also were death orders signed by Reaper himself for people asking about division zero along with letters from Reaper asking why and no response, lastly was photos showing Vizards and other fail tests some on the very lives who make up each district. Reaper knew it would be hard to take in but Reaper spoke once more but this time speaking with compassion and for the first time his looks reflected the very thought. "I ask you to open your mind to what i am showing you and understand that i want nothing but to the have the lies brought to light, i ask you to think about why moving up to the Royal Guard is kept from so many when it should be praised and looked at as a good thing? Why is do they lock away so many for wanting to go home? I ask you to open your heart and your mind to what i am saying." Reapers looks showed his compassion for the very first time as he handed her the mouth looking book.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:43 am

Yuuri listend to his words and closed her eyes slightly, feeling her heart beat unsual fast as he handed her the book. The book did look unsual, as if it had a mouth. Her thin, yet soft pale fingers was shaking a little, as she opend the book, and began to read, her heart beating faster with every line she read, her mind becomming stunned over the information he had shared with her.

She had been a shinigami for many years, and even through she spend quite a few of them as a member of the 4th division under captain unohana, she had learnd things most shinigami`s would`t in that age. Yuuri and Unohana had, had a almost sister-alike realtionship. Unohana had been the one who helped Yuuri understand the dreams about the handsome angel-alike man in her dreams, wich turned out to be her zanpaktou spirit. When she joined the 5th division, she formed a strong friendship with the vice captain, Hinamori momo, and the captain, Souske Aizen. She had lived her life as shinigami in peace and happiness, well, as much peach a shinigami could have.

"..its...", was all she said, as she read over the last couple of lines in the book, feeling her heart rate begin to drop slightly, through her mind still was trying to understand, and accept, that all these things were true. "..When and how do you plan to reveal these things?..", she finaly asked, looking at him with her eyes showing no emotion, so he could`t tell if she was angry or happy, or just confused.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:04 am

Reaper looked at her seeing that she was keeping her feelings to her self, but Reaper knew hes words were getting to her now all he needed to do was get to know her better so that she can trust him. Although Reaper knew how to get it out the hard part was how to keep it from becoming a lie to hard to believe in, Reaper looked into her eyes and began to speak no longer hiding behind a wall that has kept him alive he wanted for the first time to trust his life in some one els hand."I am only showing you these things because i want to trust some one els for once, more so i could say that you have stolen my heart in these last few moments that we have had but not getting away from what you asked. When and where i could show every one this is a hard task seeing as Aizen has brought so much distrust in every ones hearts and minds that any act that seems to bring in the questions would be marked as a Aizen wanna be, that is not my goal so i ask you, can i put my trust into you? Can we become the arc of truth and slowly bring every one to see the truth?"

As Reaper finished speaking he walked closer to her, his arms opened wide and speaking for a second time, this time the words were more hunting. "If you think i would lie to some one i have feelings for, then draw your blade and strike me down for i only seek to find those willing to accepted the truth and fight along with me." Reaper knew that if she belived him she would not strike him down but he also knew she may draw her weapon but as for his fate its up to her, lastly she may start to fall for him if she allows her self to.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:15 am

Yuuri narrowed her eyes slightly over his words, the information he had provided her was without doubt true, and he was truly the former captain commander, at least in his looks and his reitsu, and his words sounded honorable, that he wanted to reveal the truth to everyone, to reveal what`s been keept in the dark...to show them the light. Suddenly, Yuuri collasped, as if she had suddenly been knocked out.

She could feel his reitsu as she walked up the shinning golden stairs, leading to the giant chamber, wich held Seihoshi. "Yuuri..", a handsome tall man with long silver hair, white feather "angel" wings, a golden ring around his head, wearing what seemend to be a preist`s robe, said, as he stood up from his throne, walked over, and laid his hand on his misteress`s shoulder. "You know why im here, Seihoshi...what should i do?..". There was a long pause, but finaly he kneeld down and laid his forehead against hers, closing his eyes slightly. "..You know the answer already...wake up...its rude to keep people waiting..", he said, smiling a little, befor the darkness outside the tempel consumed her, waking her up..

Yuuri opend her eyes, breathing heavly. She blinked and tried to focus were she was, was she still laying on the ground or? Yuuri slowy stood up, brushing her white captain haori from dust, looking at him. "..following you..will it require that i leave seireitei and my position as captain?.."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:56 am

As he made his aproch his plains were up ended as she fell to the ground, Reaper forgot about his own plan and rushed to her side to make sure she was fine but also to sell his feelings for her even more. He knew that if any one that knew him saw this he would be ripped apart for showing such weakness but he did not care his thoughts were all on her, as he reached her he could see that it was not a normal fainting spell but it was still it was off putting, as Reaper leaned forward his top hat shading her face and his black hair sweeping in the wind as his eyes showing the only human weakness he has answered her waking question as she stood up.

"No,leaving now would leave us no way of gaining more information, for now we will use your rank to advance are stand for the truth as you have the ability to use the great spirit library. And with the codes that i have from being commander should work but if they don't, i have overrides that will help you enter places that are normally restricted. Over all most places will be traced if you trip most fail safes but that will all be settled after word but for now lets talk about needed plans and ideas so gather your self for we have much to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:44 am

"Use my position?", she mumbled to herself, looking down at the ground, going into thoughts again. Being a captain meant that you were one of the 13 strongest persons in the entire seireitei, it was the highest rank you could have, right under captain commander. Being a captain also meant, that seireitei depended on you, and your vice captain, maybe 3th seat also, since most people below 3th seat mostly even had shikai. But Yuuri had more power than that, since she was the 5th division captain, she was also the leader of the kido corps, the second half(the first one being the Covert Ops) of seireitei`s military power, besides the 13 protection squads. The 5th division and 2th divsion is the core in the military power, wich means the captains of those 2 squads have command over more people than any other captains.

"..i noticed your eyes....why are you concernd and care for a woman you meet 10 minuts ago, and you only just learnd the name from?". Normaly, she would cut straight to the case and discuss with him, but it confused her.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:00 am

Reaper was lost in the feelings that he thought have die years ago, he was not one to give in to feelings but it seemed that forgetting about them only made them stronger and returned with a powerful kick back. Reaper was truly a evil man but one with feelings that should of been long dead but even the almighty Reaper failed to see that feelings never die they grow and grow, until they over flow rewriting everything while blinding the very eyes that look upon them. As Reaper heard her speak the very question seemed to shock him into a new world of thoughts and ideas that would hunt him if he does not adapt.

Reaper quickly backed up, hiding his face under his hat and swiping hair." Its been almost a thousand years since i have ever felt any emotion, and i had my guard down so when i saw you. those same dead emotions came to springing life and thus we have the moment at hand, i hope you do not find this odd or off putting its still very new to me." Reaper walked backwards a few more steps and readjusted his hair and hat trying to keep his cool.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:28 am

"dead emotions came to springing life eh?", Yuuri said, as she watched him back slightly away, trying to hide his face with his swiping hair and black hat. For some reason, Yuuri smiled slightly, she seemend to find it amusing. Without warning, Yuuri walked straight up to him, pushed the hat off with her right hand, caught his chin with her left, and had him look down at her, since she was about a head lower than him. "I find it sad you are trying to hide your emotions....its true emotions can be a weakness, but why not try to submit into them, and use them to become stronger?".

Yuuri bowed down and picked up the hat with her 2 fingers, letting go of his chin complety. "You will only get sad if you deny them..you will die alone if you do..". As she spoke, she put his hat back onto his head, removing a few stains of hair from his face, and turned her head in a swift movement, causing her white hair to fall onto her back again.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:04 am

Reaper stood in shock as his hat was knocked off and her hand placed on his chin, normally any one that would of tried this would of lost both their hand and head but she was different his emotions seemed to keep his blade tucked away. Her words seemed to hit home for him at the same time breaking the wall that seemed to stand for over a thousand years, and now more then anything Reaper now stands on truly liking this girl.

As she put back his hat, Reapers mind floated as if he was a little school boy being touch by a hot crush. Reaper hung on every word she said which gave him the power to do something not even she would see coming, As she turned her head Reaper reached for her hand softly pulling so that she would face him again almost with in kissing distance." Well seeing as you speak so fondly of giving into emotions and becoming stronger, then would you mind showing me how to give into these emotions that i am feeling at this very moment?" Reaper knew what he was doing and did not mind the game but he wanted to see how far her feelings were for him.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:13 am

A sword was drawn and held against his neck, while a hand was holding around his shoulder, ready to throw him down. Yuuri had drawn her zanpaktou and was pressing it against his neck, while her hand was holding it shoulder. "g, gomenasai..", she said, blushing slightly embaressed as she slided the zanpaktou into its holster around her waist, and let go of the shoulder. It seemend like the white haired woman had quick reflexes.

"..Giving into emotions dosent always mean a kiss you know..", she said, leaning closer, through she lowerd her head and laid her cheek against his chest, holding loosly around him in a some-what kind of hug, through she held loss enough for him to withdraw at any point. Yuuri didnt really know why she didnt just leave, maybe it was because of her kind heart? That she didnt want anyone to suffer?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:58 am

Reaper smiled at her quick reflexes, those are the skills honed as captain. Reaper could have easly have taken her arms and head of in one clean attack with out any warning, but his guard was down and he allowed such attack with out any care and with that came her tease with words and action Reaper knew that where things can lead but he wanted to play around with the ideas Reaper could only respond to the kiss on the cheek and the words with some witty banter of his own.

"well, well i did not think i would get a kiss in any shape of form, but i see you have proven me wrong." Reaper teased out as she left his cheek."Well you still have to show me how giving in makes one stronger, im still new to this concept of emotions and how they work being that years of training have made me some what alien to this thought pattern and need to be lead in this, but maybe we could work on this will walking around maybe?" Reaper extended his hand as to signal take it but who knows what she will do.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:56 am

"A little walk hm?", she said, looking up at him smiling slightly. Yuuri reached into her pocket, and took out the "phone", wich worked as a hollow tracker and communicator between the squad and herself. "This is Reikou Yuuri speaking, return to seireitei at the appointed time with the information gathered at the appointed time, i repeat, return to seireitei at the appointed time with the information gathered. This is a direct order, any quetions asked you will be at the night duty tonight".

"I would`t mind..", she said, reaching out taking his hand with her own. Normaly Yuuri would`t be doing such a thing, but he was a rouge shinigami, a former captain commander, so she had to stay on his side until she knew fully what he wanted. She could might stand up to him for awhile, at least if she had her restriction removed at least, but in the end, he would kill her easily.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:33 am

Reaper smiled as she took his hand, he could feel the soft grip take hold of his gloved his destantion he looked to take her into the forest where each step is met with blades of grass an the swift breeze danced around them inviting a sence of calm. Reaper knew that if she was to attack him she would not last but for a few attacks but that was far from what he wanted in fact he wanted to see how fair feelings can get some one who only knows how to kill and not trust any one.

"well shall we take a stroll into the forest? I think it would be most relaxing..." Before Reaper could finish what he was saying four menos broke into the human world normal this would be very bad, but being that a Captain commander and a Captain were together Reaper looked at her still holding her hand and asked her with his head tiled smirking. "Well shall i take the two on the left?" Reaper knew that this would be a test and who would show off the most drawing his blade with his free hand waiting to see if she would lead the attack or would they both attack at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:45 am

Reikou kept a small smile on, even through he was a rouge shinigami, he still had a sort of honorable look in his eyes, even through his hat and hair was hiding his eyes most of the time. He has this calm and soft tone all the time, even through he wasent a captain commander anymore, she had no trouble of feeling respect for him, not only because of his words, but also of his strentgh.

He had just suggested for their walk to be in the nearby forect, when a rift in the area in front of them opend, revealing four large howling menos with their mask`s mouths already opend, seeming to be charging up a cero, his reitsu had probably lured them here. "heh...alright", she said, oddly enough taking her hands up in front of her, holding them towards the two menos at the right. ""Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Way of destruction number 64, Sōren Sōkatsui!(Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down)".

A large blue blast of reitsu shot out of her hands, but almost the same second as it was fired, she split her hands, causing the two strong blasts to split into two. They earched pieced one hollow directly in the mask. Yuuri brought her hands down in a shift movement, causing the two beams to cut down through the meno`s in a clean snit. The meno`s howled as they disappeard into spirit particles.

"I only release my Zanpaktou when its needed...sorry heh", she said, scrating her neck slightly in a apology, since she could see he had drawn his own zanpaktou, as if he was hoping she would do the same. It was the truth she spoke, Yuuri only unleased Seihoshi when her kido wasent enough. She had only used bankai 3 times in her life, through she had, had it for more than 20 years now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a life time.   Encounter of a life time. Empty

Back to top Go down

Encounter of a life time.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: