Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Rejoining? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Rejoining? EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Rejoining? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Rejoining? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Rejoining? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Rejoining? EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Rejoining? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Rejoining? EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Rejoining? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rejoining? Vote_lcapRejoining? Voting_barRejoining? Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Rejoining?

Go down 
+3
Koori Yuki
Rangiku Matsumoto
Kensei Kontan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:51 am

A Senkaimon appeared in the middle of the air above the First Division. From the Senkaimon walked out a seven feet tall, red spiky haired shinigami. He had a blood red shirt with a black flame pattern on its edges around the neck, arms, and waist, holes. He had pitch black pants, and a giant zanpokuto on his back, it was about sevent feet long, with a two foot long handle, and about a foot wide, and an inch thick.

Kensei quickly flared his reiatsu, just enough to bring the captains out. He needed to inform them after all, if he released all his reiatsu he'd kill few near him. He had three comma like marks in his red eyes. He was muscular but not overly so. He was just as legendary and powerful as Yamamoto, if not more so. He was a perfect fusion of hollow and shinigami, luckily the council 44 was killed a year ago, so that part didnt matter much, the true problem was he used to serve aizen, but he had a reason and he would tell the captains when they came.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Rangiku shunpo's to the area not far from Kensei, she looks at him wondering who the hell he is. "Who are you and why are you here?" Rangiku waits for his response and hopes it isn't going to be an attack.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:04 pm

"I'm Kensei Kontan... and I'm here to be Captain Commander" He chuckled. "I will tell you more as more arrive" He smirked. This was going to be interesting, hopefully he would get some captains here before anyone tried to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Yuki looked up towards the first division when she felt the reiatsu flare. It was so... she didn't know how to describe it. Powerful would definitely be one word she could use, but there was something else, some underlying feeling to it that reminded her of something. She started to walk down the path to her division when it hit her. It felt similar - though not the same - to a hollow. Without pausing to think anymore she started to shunpo towards the first division. When she reached her destination the figure which she saw was definitely impressive. He was very tall and slightly intimidating with the massive zanpakuto on his back. Though she knew almost straight away who he was - Kenei Kontan, an extremely powerful vizard that used to serve Aizen. Feeling more wary Yuki shunpoed to stand next to her third seat, Rangiku Matsumoto, her hand lightly resting on her hilt.

"What is your business here in Soul Society?" Her eyes stayed on his face, calculating and watchful; prepared to jump into battle if need be.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Captain of the Fourth Division
Retsu Unohana

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Nothing changed on the outward composure of Captain Retsu, but internally her mind was alight with questions. This reiatsu flare was not something one could ignore. Yet she couldn't identify the owner of it. This troubled her more than she liked, as she quickly wrapped up the last of the small business she had been doing.

Leaving the care of the daily duties to her squad as she shunpo'd towards the area in question. As she arrived, she stood quietly behind the Captain of the 10th division who had just spoke. She too was curious about what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:52 am

"I'm not here for trouble, merely a meeting, but wait until some more captains arrive" He sighed. This was so troublesome, having to wait for the captains, normally he would be paitent and calm about it, but he wasnt in the mood for games. This was more important than anything else at the moment. He wanted at least five captains to be there before he announced what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:54 am

"Kensei Kontan eh?", a female voice said from behind him. A woman with long snow white hair, wearing the standard shinigami uniform(with the top opend so the top of her cleveage was shown), her zanpaktou in a dark blue ribbon wich was tied around her waist, and a captain haori with the symbol and kanji for the 5th division, wich meant that this woman was Reikou Yuuri, the newest among the captains, and the person who had taken over the role as kido corps commander, and captain of the 5th division, two ranks wich once belonged to Aizen.

"Seeing vice captain Matsumoto, Yuki taicho and Unohana Taicho, i can only asume that this is very important?". Yuuri walked around him, narrowing her dark blue eyes at him, as if she was trying to read him a little. He could see she only stood about 5.6, making her at least a head lower than him. Yuuri walked up on Yuki`s side, and looked at him, awaiting for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 am

Kira was sitting in his office when he felt the call to come to third division building. The blond let go a small sigh and looked at the stack of papers on his desk. The were due in a couple days ,but he couldn’t ignore a call from the head captain. He was a new captain so that would look bad on him if he did. After signing one last one he got up from his desk and flash stepped toward the first division. When he arrived in the hallway where the door was he slowed his pace. A passing shingami bowed to him in respect as he opened the door.

The blond walked into the room and saw three other captains already there. " SanbanTaichou Kira Izuru present head captain sir." he said respectively and bowed gently to the captain. And the went to stand next to the 5th squad taichou. Waiting to hear why the head captain had called them all her. He hoped it wasn’t bad news although he highly doubted they would be called for good news.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:02 am

"alright I cant wait all day for the rest of the captains, so I'll get straight to it.... I'm taking over as captain commander.... I'm sorry, but I am the only one capable of taking the position and I will not leave Soul Society unprotected, regardless of the past" Kensei said, his voice was almost exactly like yamamoto's but worried. He felt bad about leaving, but truthfully they betrayed all the vizards, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Yuki kept her face neutral as she heard Kensei say that he was going to be the captain-commander. She had hadn't been a captain for very long, but she wasn't ignorant either. This same person had at one point been the cero espada for Aizen; could she really trust him when he said that he wouldn't leave Soul Society unprotected? I guess I have to, don't I? She was still weary, but as a sign of good faith she allowed her hand to move away from the hilt of her zanpakuto to show that she wouldn't attack.

"Welcome Captain-Commander. I am Koori Yuki, Captain of the tenth division." Even if she didn't completely trust him she would still be professional and watch to see whether he deserved her respect and trust.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Yuuri moved her hand up and laid it over the left side of her chest, were the heart was, and bowed slightly. "Reikou Yuuri, captain of the 5th division, and chief-in-command for the kido corps, i welcome you as our new captain commander". Yuuri had only been a captain for around a week, and she had been to busy keeping the 5th division in control after hinamori died, to learn anything about kensei, it meant she probably would adept fastest to him.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Kira looked to the other captains that was into the room. One of them seemed to be un easy of this man being the new captain commander. The blond studied the man for a couple moments trying to figure out where he had scene him before. Kira blinked a couple time when he realized that he was the ex cero esapda that served under Aizen. The others captain had said nothing about it. So, the blond captain was about to bring it up and ruin the mood or look like he was signaling out the new captain commander. Sure the fact made the small framed blond a little nervous it was just normal.

He then heard some the other captain introduced themselves and welcome him. " SanbanTaichou Kira Izuru. Welcome New Head Captain Sir.” He said politely to the red headed man. He bows gently and the stood up straight again. Letting his wrist rest on the hilt of his sword he waited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:39 am

"alright listen, I know you probably dont trust me, but Yamamoto did. He asked me as a friend, seeing as he couldnt exactly order me, to keep an eye on aizen, I did so for him, though I wish I could have come sooner" He sighed. He knew those looks they gave him, interest, disdain, and worry. The same looks as the espada had long ago. They had no idea how close they were to each other....
Back to top Go down
Kujou Takashi

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:24 am

Takashi couldn't help but let out a sharp wince as the wave of Reiatsu hit him, if there was anything Takashi had learned from his years of training and sparring with the 11th division was, he who spoke the loudest had the least to say. Grabbing hold of his captain's overcoat, Takashi shoved his arms through the holes and yanked it more form fittingly around himself. One the sliding door that led to his office had been rearranged to allow him acess to the outside world, Takashi utilized Shunpo causing him to disappear from the view of all of those who were watching. Now making his way across the rooftops of each division, Takashi's thoughts ran wild as he imagined the terrible scenarios that could have come with this sudden Reiatsu burst.

As he approached the area Takashi came to notice that a number of the other captains had arrived and were listening to what he identified as the reiatsu's origin. After making himself comfortable in the doorway to the First Division and giving anyone who spoke him a nod of acknowledgment Takashi found himself listening intently to the strangely familiar newcomer. With the strangers statement of Yamamoto's trust Takashi couldn't help but snort with obvious skepticism. "BULL S**T!" Takashi roared loud enough for all within the general area to hear, he punctuated his harsh response with a sharp but swift release of his own reiatsu. "You really expect us to believe that Yamamoto just suddenly decided that a TRAITOR should lead us! I know you, I've heard of you. You accompanied the ever so wonderful trio of Sosuke Aizen, Kaname Tosen and Ichimaru Gin. I refuse to believe you and anyone else who does is nothing but a sheep being led astray by the wolf." Takashi explained, his voice was firm except for when he got to the word Traitor on which his voice suddenly rose.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:30 am

"Takashi taicho, please behave yourself", the white haired captain said, as she looked over at him. When yuuri had gotten introduced to the other captains a couple of days ago, he hadent been present. Takashi could see that the woman speaking to him wore the captain haori of the 5th division, wich meant she was Reikou Yuuri, the newest among the captains, and the new leader of the kido corps since Aizen`s betrayl.

(short postx.x)
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:36 am

Kira jumped slightly in a unnoticed way when he heard the door. Blinking a couple times he looked to the door and saw takashi taichou. Who looked like he was about to go up and punch somebody. That feeling was confirmed when he began screaming at the new captain commander. Telling him he was traitor and that they should not be following him. Kira wrinkled his nose when his captain name was mention. He was still tender about hearing his captains name unless it was him talking about him in good way. This guy was talking about him in a bad way. Most people would flip out and tell the guy to shut his big mouth. But Kira wasn’t like that. Instead he just looked away from the guy. If the guy was an enemy he would of attacked him by now , but he wasn’t.

The Third Squad Captain then turned his attention to the fifth squad captain. Who had told the screaming man to control himself. Some how Kira felt like those words wouldn’t go over to well with man. Kira looked to the head captain and then man once again. Waiting to hear how the head captain would react to be yelled at. And how the man would react to being told to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Captain of the Fourth Division
Retsu Unohana

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Unohana felt more than saw the charge of the incoming captain into the room. She was aware of this the new Captain... Commander's past, and was still unsure of how to adjust to it. In her long years of life she had not once had to deal with something of this scale... then again she had not had to deal with the betrayal of captains before either. Her usual calm demeanor was threatened by the outbursts being made. This was not the time to fly off the handle, calm thought was needed here. There could be no possibility of Kensei standing here if the Captain Commander had not wished it to be... And yet this transfer of power left a bad taste in her mouth.

She winced as she heard the captain of the 8th division shout the names of the traitors, and quickly focused on Kira-taicho. She knew that even now this was a sore topic for him, and felt angered for him. This was not the way to move forward, and moving forward was what they all needed.

"I believe that we should all wait to hear what the Captain Commander has to say before we continue... I would hate for anyone to become injured!" She gave her famous smile as she turned to everyone in turn... the same smile that had made even the 11th division members run from her...
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:00 am

"tell me Takashi... do you even know what was truly going on back then? I was forced to obey him for less than a month and you still claim me a traitor? I was expeirmented on by him in unbeleivably painful ways, if I was a traitor would I have helped kill him? or feed Yamamoto Information?..... Takashi whether you trust me or not is one thing but do not insult Gin or Tousen, Aizen twisted them to his will, as he did with most, or he simply killed them or forced them to do his plans.... The second reason I didnt immideatly escape from his was because I was trying to convince The espada to turn from aizen, and when that hardly worked I tried convincing Aizen to stop this useless war, something could be worked out...... let me tell you something Takashi, the one who kills is not the evil one, the one who sets the events up to happen is..... Tousen beleived in justice, and we all know how he felt when he lost his friend..... Gin was a Impregnable child, with outstanding potential...... Aizen was a master manipulator, as was Yamamoto, the only difference was that Aizen wanted to destroy soul society, now tell me child, do you know why?" He asked evenly. He wasnt upset by this child's outburst, hell he was pleased by it, it meant he had a backbone. He thought that Unohana agreed because she knew him all those years ago. She was certianly alive when he was the third squad captain. Kira he wasnt so sure about, likely because he didnt know him all that well. However Takashi was someone he didnt like, not because he had the backbone, hell he liked that, but because he refused to beleive the truth, Kensei absolutely hated ignorance and arrogance, after all both killed people he loved before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rejoining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining?   Rejoining? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rejoining?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Divisions :: First Division-
Jump to: