Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
First Day In A New Life EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
First Day In A New Life EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
First Day In A New Life EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
First Day In A New Life EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
First Day In A New Life EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
First Day In A New Life EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
First Day In A New Life EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
First Day In A New Life EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
First Day In A New Life EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
First Day In A New Life Vote_lcapFirst Day In A New Life Voting_barFirst Day In A New Life Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
First Day In A New Life Vote_lcapFirst Day In A New Life Voting_barFirst Day In A New Life Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

First Day In A New Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

First Day In A New Life Empty
PostSubject: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:30 pm

*Domon approached the school building, having walked for the past half hour to get there from the farm. He wore a bit of a scowl on his face due to the fact that he had had to walk through the rain to get there, and the fact that he had to be there at all. He sighs, remembering the conversation he had been in just a few days ago. I promised I would give it my best shot.. I suppose I'll just have to keep my head low and hope that no one bothers me As he enters through the double doors and begins walking through the halls, he looked around at the people surrounding him, feeling an unusual amount of spiritual pressure. It's almost as if... nah, the Shinigami probably don't even remember me. I'll just have to repress any excess energy I give off. I still remember that much. He smiled slightly as he entered his first class and sat down in the furthest seat in the back, thinking of how simple the future could be and letting his mind wander. In his mind, he saw the endless battles he had gone through. All of the pain he had caused passed before him, and he remembered the final confrontation he had had with his father. His mind seemed to skip foward past that, and landed on his arrival at the farm, and met the people who would become his family. He smiled fondly as the bell awoke him from his memories.*

*As he exited the classroom and went toward his next class, he saw a fist come at him from the corner of his eye as he was struck and slammed into a nearby locker, warping it. Domon looked up to see three teenage boys looking down at him with cruel intentions gleaming in their eyes as one popped his knuckles audibly. The one cracking his knuckles, obviously the leader from the way that the others looked at him, laughed as he looked down at Domon.*

Well, if it isn't a new kid! I should introduce myself. My name is Rex, and these are my associates. *He gestures at the others* We are the school's welcoming committee. It is our job to make sure that new students, like you, understand the order around here. *He smiled as they picked Domon up and began to pound on him, striking him continuously. Domon simply layed back, accepting the beating. Better a few bruises than to attract undue attention... although I must say, I do miss my old healing abilities right about now... I mean, these guys barely leave a mark, but it is still irritating. After a few minutes, it looked like they were through with him, and they left after getting a final punch each. Domon layed there until the crowd cleared, then rose and went to his next class, after making sure he was unwounded.*

*As he arrived in his next class, he sat down in the farthest seat again, and heard muffled whispers about him* They will pass... it's better than it would have been if I had just beaten them down. *He could feel a substantial spiritual presence in the room* And besides that, I don't know who here might suspect something... Yeah, it's much more simple this way. *He smiled slightly, thinking of how much better this new life could be, at least on the surface.*
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Sairento had simply rested against a locker, silently watching the empath being beaten. Although he kept his spiritual pressure very low as to not attract unwanted attention, he could tell who this male was. He had heard about him from his old friend. Apparently the male lived on a farm. As the beating finished, he began walking toward his class, noticing the other male had gone the same way. He watched Domo take the seat in the back that he had his eye on, his spiritual pressure spiking up greatly due to his irritation. To most humans, Sairento just looked pissed. To those with the eyes to look, he had a faint glow of purple reitsu surrounding his body.

He sighed as the teacher asked them to take their seats, as he sat in the chair down the row to the right of domo. Though it wasnt as far back as is, it would do. He was also a new student, but due to the fact that he wore no shirt, and had three tattoos on his chest. Accompanied with the piercings on his face, no students bothered him. He chuckled as the girls whispered about Domo, shaking his head as he thought to himself. "Humans, the whole lot of them are weird."

He silently began to doodle on the desk he sat at, portraying the event in which he escaped from the soul society. The doodle was drawn in pure reitsu so only those who were experienced with it could see it. He watched the humans with a distasteful look, hoping the bell would ring soon so he could get away from them.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:54 am

*Domon watched the boy in front of him with interest, as it was clear that he was the one that he had been feeling the spirtual pressure from. He had a strange purple reaitsu surrounding him, which Domon could not say that he had seen before. He noticed that he had managed to make it through school without a shirt, and that many of the students tended to move away from him. Although that could simply be due to him releasing that strange reaitsu around them, he decided to keep an eye on him just in case. After all, he could be an agent of the Shinigami.. He noticed the doodle that he was drawing, and noted its resemblence to the Seiretei, and that there seemed to be a figure escaping. Or worse, he could be a criminal, andn bring them here... He had already finished his work, so he simply waited for the bell to ring. Once it did, he headed out into the hall, toward his next class. He made sure to keep an eye out for any stray fists this time.*
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:36 am

Sairento cautiously stepped into the hall, cursing to himself. He knew that the other male had sensed his spiritual pressure. He shook his head, slowly walking to his next class, he sighed as he noticed that Domon was headed in the same direction once more. He figured that the two must have every class together, excluding the first.

He felt confident as he entered the class before Domo, sighing as girls giggled, pointing at him. He slowly walked to the back of the room, near an open window, pulling the farthest back desk to the spot. He sat down behind the desk, feeling relieved that the cool air was rushing inwards. His eyes widened slightly as he saw the three bullies from earlier which had assaulted Domo. He sighed, shaking his head once more, knowing that this would be an interesting class period.

While he waited for the class to begin, he slowly rolled a soul candy between his thumb and index finger. To the humans it would look like a regular candy. But to those of the Soul Society and other spiritual members (Including Quincy and Humans with powers) it was a pill that could release a spirit from its gigai. In case there were hollows or stray spiritually energized beings around. (I couldn't think of any better way to put it <OOC)
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:18 pm

*Domon entered the classroom and saw the boy from the last class, as well as the punks from before. Fantastic... this class is going to be a blast, I can tell. He went back to the back of the room, noticing one of the chairs had been moved to the window. Domon, not wishing to make a scene, simply sat in one of the remaining desks. After sitting, he saw Rex and his friends begin to approach him. Rex smiled, cracking his knuckles as he spoke. Hey kid, you're in my seat. Move, unless you want a repeat of earlier. Domon got up, deciding it wasn't worth a fight, and moved to the next desk over.

During class, he looked over at the boy from earlier, noticing the Soul Candy in his hand. Great, so he IS a Shinigami... now the question is what his purpose is. If he's just a rogue, I probably won't have to worry. If he was sent after me though... I'll just keep a close watch on him. He looked back down at his work, which he had completed about one minute into class. Can't believe how easy this work is... I'm going to be so bored in this school. He considered skipping his next class as the bell rang, but decided against it due to the attention it might bring, and so went out back out into the hall, looking around for his next class.*
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:19 am

Sairento gently nudged Domon as he walked past, approaching rex and his friends. The male sighed, lightly tapping on the larger male's shoulder until he turned around."What do you want, newbie?"The bully then shoved Sairento backwards into a locker, turning and laughing with his friends"Are all new kids little pussies?"The three laughed at this comment as well, Sairento sighing.

Sairento stood from where he had hit the lockers, softly rubbing the base of his spine, muttering about a "Stupid human body". He then walked back to the three laughing bullies, his hands balling into tight-nit fists. "I'm giving you five seconds to apologize.."[color=white] Sairento growled out to the leader. "Or what, you'll scare us with your tattoos?" At this they burst into fits of laughter, the two smaller males slapping Rex on the back.

His eye twitched as he readied to strike at the male's his purple reitsu growing stronger from his irritation. The sudden spike in his spiritual pressure startled him slightly. But he ignored it, stepping toward the three bullies, beginning to raise his arm.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:40 am

*Domon turned as the boy from earlier nudged him and approached Rex and his friends. This can't be good... He saw them throw him into the locker and noted the irritation in his eyes, as well as the sudden spike in his reaitsu. As the boy raised his hand to strike, Domon stepped in front of him, placing his hand on his shoulder while gently pulling him away as he turned to Rex.

What? Do we have to beat you down again too? Rex and his buddies laughed at the idea as Domon just smiled and held his hands up in a surrendering motion. No no! That won't be neccessary! Just keeping my friend here from getting into any trouble! Domon put on a small and meek smile, appearing completely nonthreatening. Rex just looked at him for a moment, and decided it would be a waste of his time to beat this kid again. Well, if he's smart he'll stay out of our way... Next time, we'll show both of you what it means to mess with us!

As they leave, Domon turns to the boy. What was that about?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:11 am

Sairento sighed, shaking his head. "I hate people like that, they're so..Arrogant." He kept his yellow eyes on the three figure's forms, glaring with an intense hate. He then looked over at a clock, sighing, lightly nudging Domon in his chest. "We should get to class soon."

He pointed up at the clock, before turning toward their next class. He silently walked half-way down the hall, turning back to Domon, his head tilting in a sort of, "you comin'?" look. His reitsu slowly but surely became that of an almost-human power. He silently waited for the other male, offering a small smile to reassure him that he was a friend.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:20 am

*Domon smiled back at him. He didn't know who this man was, but he could feel that he didn't mean him harm, at least for now. Sure, but what's your name? Mine's Domon. Domon Ishson. He had just taken a risk, there was still the possibility that he was a Shinigami sent to capture him, but he didn't think that to be the case. So far as he could tell, this man had little affiliation with them, otherwise he wouldn't have come so close to blowing his cover over some kids... no, this man was different.*
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:39 am

Sairento felt that the other male must've trusted him to tell him his name. He breathed a sigh of relief, ignoring the bell as it rung, his head tilting."My name is Sairento. Sairento Bakuhatsu. Some know me as the silent explosion." His eyes came across the male's form slowly, he knew that this must not be any human. There was something special about him and Sairento wanted to figure it out. So he stepped back to Domon, his eyes staying on the male's face.

"Seeing as how you noticed my reitsu, you can't be a normal human, now can you?" Upon his asking of the question, his eyes sparkled slightly. He waited patiently for the male's answer, his hands slipping into either pockets. The smile fell from his face, his eyes coming to gaze into the male's own.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:45 am

*Domon's smile fell as he realized his mistake. Crap, I forgot that normal humans can't feel reaitsu at all... He looked Sairento in the eye, and his smile quickly returned. He hadn't attacked him upon hearing his name, so he must not know about him. Is there any such thing as a normal human? No, I'm not exactly normal, but neither are you from what I've gathered.. His bpdy was slightly tensed, waiting to see what happened next.*
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:01 am

Sairento kept silent for the first few seconds after Domo's comment, then burst out in a soft laughter.You're right, I am not a normal human, more of a shinigami. His smile returned as he watched the male. He noticed how the other male did not do anything when he heard Sairento's name. So he must not know that he had run away from the soul society. Which was good, he thought, yes very good.

He then sighed, hearing the second bell ring, students flooding back into the hallways, his eyes scanning them, as he saw Rex stomping toward him with gum stuck on the right side of his head.I think he found the surprise I left in his locker Sairento stifled a chuckle, noticing his note hanging from the gum like a spider on their webby string.

Rex cracked his knuckles, his friends doing the same as he grabbed Sairento by the shoulder, his other hand pointing at the gum in his hair. You think this is funny, Newbie?!Sairento grinned, his head tilting as he nodded to Rex's minions. Actually, I do, and it seems so do they. He had noticed them stifling laughs.

Well I think this is funny! Rex growled, bringing his arm back, curling his hand to a fist, aiming it at Sairento's jaw as he brought it forth. Sairento had anticipated this, bringing his arm up to have the fist come into his open palm, his fingers curling around it to hold it in place. He then brought his other arm up, his palm pushing against Rex's stomach forcefully, shoving him back. He released the male's other fist, as Rex assumed a standard boxing stance.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:23 am

*Domon sighed as the two of them began to brawl, knowing that he would not be able to sooth Rex now, and chuckling at the gum in his hair, then noting his boxing stance. That was pretty good. So not only is he a Shinigami, but he knows how to fight... I don't think he is associated the the Seiretei though.. he gets in too much trouble. A Shinigami that was sent here wouldn't be so bold... I'll see how this plays out, and maybe get some answers afterwards. He leaned against a locker while watching, being sure to keep an eye on both the fight and Rex's goons just in case.

It's a good thing he did too, because the second he moved to the locker, Rex's friends appearantly decided they wanted to have some fun. Domon saw them run at him, raising their hands to strike at his head. Domon rolled to the side as they struck, allowing their attacks to strike the locker, which bent inward from the impact. As they grabbed their hands in pain, Domon took the opportunity to leap behind them, then strike them each on their fourth vertebrae, causing them to collapse as it cracked. I put a slight amount of reaitsu in my blow, that should help heal them quickly, but they will still be completely paralyzed for at least thirty minutes. He looked around, noting that many students had just witnessed his little attack. Great, so much for keeping my head down...
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:37 am

OOC: Rex was in the boxing stance.

IC: Sairento smiled, watching his new friend, then turning his attention back to Rex just as he struck at Sairento's face with a left hook. Sairento simply shifted his neck to the right, the fist soaring past his head to slam into the locker behind him. As soon as he heard metal on flesh, he brought his palm into the male's stomach once more, this time pushing upwards to vault Rex into the air. As the male reached the peak of his flight, starting to fall back down, back-first, Sairento hopped up, bringing his palm down to the male's stomach, pushing downwards. As Rex's back hit the ground, all of Sai's weight pressed his palm to Rex's stomach, causing the air from the male's lungs to empty, Rex becoming nauseated. Sairento noticed the students as well, sighing as he softly brought his foot into Rex's side, putting a slight amount of Reiatsu into the kick, the male rolling across the floor, to slam into his goons.

Sairento sighed, walking over to Domon, noticing that he seemed surprised to know that Sairento could fight.Look'it this..First day at school and we're probably getting suspended my friend. He chuckled, hardly noticing the spiritual pressure of several hollows outside in the school's commons. Sairento then spat lightly on the three on the ground, walking down the hall, towards the exit. He waved to Domon, not knowing whether the male would follow or not. As he then exited the building, stopping in the commons, gazing at the three hollows waiting for him.Just what I need..If I slip out of my gigai, they will find me in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:01 am

OOC: Sorry, I misread.

IC: *Domon, smiled at the pile of thugs beneath him. It was clear that his plans for a peaceful year were pretty well done at this point, so he simply smiled at him. That smile disappeared as soon as he felt the presence of at least three Hollows nearby, most likely in the common area. Domon walked over to the nearest window, looking out at the three. Two of them looked to be regular Hollows, but they seemed to be following an Adjucas Menos. Not good... I doubt if Sairento will take the chance of removing his Gigai if I was right about him.. this would be a great chance to test my theory, but there are people out there! Domon looked at the Adjucas, wondering where Sairento had gone. Looks like I have no choice.. At that moment he happened to look to his left, and saw Sairento waving at him. He smiled, then gave a reluctant thumbs up as he leaped out towards the Hollows, aiming for the leader in an effort to end it quickly.*
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:12 am

Sairento watched Domon's action, following with his own jump, popping the soul candy into his mouth. The gigai slipped from his spirit form, hitting the ground roughly, hopefully no bones breaking. He then reached back to the hilt of his blade tihgtly gripping it, then twisting his wrist to unsheath it, bandages falling to the ground. He held the blade outwards as he neared the Huge humanoid Adjuchas Menos. His large blade began to pull back into his hilt, the wolf head replica at the bottom of siad hilt, opening it mouth wide enough for the blade to come through. As it came out, the point of the blade pointed at the Menos' head, tendrils shooting out of the opening of the new bottom end of his hilt. He switched the blade around to hold it in its new position.Show them your meaning..Release, Ookami Shikon. Upon his shikai release phrase, his purple reitsu flowed into the blade, pushing up to surround it completely.

He reached the Menos, slashing at it's chest, in mid-slash he charged a regular cero, launching during his slash. As the blade came into the Menos' chest, the cero pushed to the chest, overpowering the Adjuchas. The cero cause a burning sensation within the Beast, disintergrating it to nothing but spiritual particles. His form then shunpo'd coming back beside his Gigai, allowing Domon to fly at the other hollows.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:30 am

*Domon watched as Sairento passed him on his way to the Adjuchas Menos, destroying it with a Cero. I guess he isn't ALL Shinigami, if he can use Hollow abilities. He smiled, grabbing a tiny piece of its skin as he passed. It disintigrated in his hands, but that's all he needed. He turned to the other two Hollows as they began to charge him, then leaped into the air. As they passed under him, he pointed his hand down, forming a Cero of his own. Five seconds and one crater later, the Hollows were gone and Domon had landed. He then realized that he had been seen by everyone who was outside. Not. Good. Domon rushed inside as quickly as he could, trying to avoid the stares of any who might have seen him as he cleaned out his locker. I have to get home...
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:37 am

Sairento's form shunpo'd his gigai left on the ground. All the bones in the body had been crushed. Maybe he should've slipped out of it, BEFORE jumping. He sighed, his shunpo having him stop next to Domon, as he slowly wrapped the bandages back around his blade. He knew that only Domon could see him, as he placed the zanpaktou back between his shoulder blades. He released the shikai form, feeling his blade return to normal, the reitsu pulling back into his body.

Soo..Afraid now? Don't worry you're safe if shinigami come. They'd be after me. I'll tell you about it later.. His form shunpo'd once more, his spiritual pressure disappearing completely from the area. A note left by Domon's feet, stating to meet him by the Kurosaki clinic. (Continues in my a thread I am starting)

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:41 am

*Domon picks up the note* Well, it would seem that there isn't an alternative... *He rushes through the school, making a quick exit as he heads for the Kurosaki Clinic. He frowned, missing the ability to use Shunpo as he ran. Makes things much faster... ah well. At this rate, I'll have it again soon enough.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day In A New Life   First Day In A New Life Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day In A New Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town :: Karakura High School-
Jump to: