Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) Vote_lcapSegunda Espada the gender bender (open) Voting_barSegunda Espada the gender bender (open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) Vote_lcapSegunda Espada the gender bender (open) Voting_barSegunda Espada the gender bender (open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) Empty
PostSubject: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:39 am

Sitting in his room was the segunda espada Genero. However, saying he was perhaps incorrect as he was in his preffered form of a female who liked to be called Gen. She sat there thinking about what to do as she observed her simple room. It was nice enough, but she was bored. There weren't enough hot guys for her to flirt with nor were there enough hot girls for her male self Nero. The room was like herself divided in two. One side looked like a typical males room all reds, blues and greens and the other was pinks and purples, but both had a slightly gothic feel to them. She sat on a chair in the middle with her zanpakutoh across her lap.

She yawned and then rose to her feet gracefully and walked over to the window on the female side. She stared out longingly, wishing someone would come and see her or even to summon her to a meeting or something. At least that would remove her boredom. She sighed coming to a conclusion and changed back to her male form by unsheathing her zanpakutoh from the pink sheath and sheathing it in the blue. The change was instant and there were no flashes of light or anything. One moment the female was there and then the male was there. He walked over to the blue half of the room to a punch bag and began to hit it and kick it. Maybe exercise would tire her out enough so she could sleep till something better happened.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:10 am

There was a knock on the door and a low voice following it saying. "This is the cuarta espada wanting to speak with you..." By the tone of voice one easily guessed it was none other then Ulquiorra. As an espada he wanted to meet his new superior and get to know them a bit better so he would know if they were worth Lord Aizen-sama's time. But more or less he just wanted to know if he would like this new espada as he already disliked most of the others.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
6th Espada
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:02 am

Grimmjow appeared behind Ulquiorra and took a quick glance at him,then looked at the new segunda,"Tch...i'm really supposed to take orders from this stupid women?,"I dont believe this,we already have one chick,we dont need another...".Grimmjow then walked over to seifalda while charging a cero in his hand,"you think you're so tough do you,I bet a fraccion could take a pussy like you down!",he was then standing over the girl and pointed the cero straight at her face,"die bitch",he then fired the cero.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:42 pm

(He is in male form, he changed remember. Also this is Genero (Gen female form, Nero male form) not Seifalda)

Nero sonidoed appearing behind Grimmjow as his Cero was launched and shook his head as a hole was knocked in the wall. "This the way ya greet ya Segunda? And no I don't expect you to follow my orders. I'm not the order type of guy" he said with a sigh. "I'll talk to you in a moment Cuarta." He drew his zanpakutoh. "I may be a woman some of the time my friend, but right now I am man. Perhpas you are blinded by my good looks." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Let's take this outside. I don't wany anymore of my room destroyed." He grabbed Grimmjow and sonidoed him outside into the desert. He then sonidoed so he was about 20ft away. "If it is a fight you want, then it is a fight you will get though I really don't like fighting." He waited to see how Grimmjow would react. He was not hasty.

"Ya never even introduced yaself either. The name's Genero, but when in this form call me Nero." He thought about this battle. Maybe Grimmjow wouldn't harm a female. That would mean he wouldn't have to fight. "But in this form..." he sheathed his blade and transformed back into his female form. "...call me Gen." She drew her zanpakutoh and aimed it at the espada. "I really don't want to fight." She said letting out her phermonal dispute ability. "And i'm sure you don't want to either." She added with a smile trying to use the phermonal dispute to dissaude hers opponent from fighting or reduce his willingness to fight so the fight was easier.

Last edited by Seifalda on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
6th Espada
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:44 am

Grimmjow let his head sulk down,causing a shadow to fall over his face,"you obviously dont know who I am......I dont care if you're a woman......a man.....or even a child!,I'll kill anyone who gets in my way!,I am Grimmjow jaegerjaquez!,the sexta espada!".Grimmjow then sonidod behind Gen and drew his sword,"You really piss me off you know that",he then swung it in an arch over her head.

OOC:sorry for messing up that last post.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:45 am

"Awww poor kitty is angry." she said quickly spinning round and blocking the strike with her own sword, a katzabalger. However, that wasn't all she did. As she spun around she tried to launch a kick at his crotch and a palm strike to his chest attempting to launch him back. Both of these were launched with force. "I'm not in the mood to fight you kitty cat." She added with a smile as she sonidoed away from him. "Go find someone who cares what you want." She aimed her palm at him and began charging a cero. "Also when you have time fix the hole you blew in my wall."

OOC: Thats ok. Also is there a posting order rule to this site?

Last edited by Seifalda on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:26 am

Ulquiorra watched the two fight, or at least Grimmjow fight. He was beginning to like this new espada. But as a neautral party he decided to wait until Grimmjow left all pissed off like usual before talking to the new espada.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
6th Espada
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:43 am

Grimmjow blocked both hits,then his eyes widend as he saw gen fireing a cero,he sonido'd out of the way but it was'nt enough,he was hit by the cero but just barely."Tch...you stupid bitch...i'm gonna kill you....you think you've won but you're dead wrong",Grimmjow fell on one knee and grabbed ahold of his left side,he then cursed under his breath and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:03 am

Genero tilted her head and shrugged. "I'll play with you later pussy cat." she whispered just before he vanished. She sighed before turning to Ulquiorra. "Sorry about the cuarta." she said with an embarassed smile retracting her phermone ability. "You just can't talk with some people." she added as a bit of an explanation. "So you want to talk to me? If so return to my room with me." She stated calmly before sonidioing back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:46 am

Ulquiorra closed his eyes and sonidoed after her. As they reappeared in her room he opened his eyes. " Yes. I wanted to speak to you...Just a small casual conversation..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:51 am

She sat down on a chair and offered him another. "As you heard Ulquiorra I am two people. Gen, the form you see before you and Nero my male form." she said with a beautiful smile. "This is my preffered form so I will talk to you in this unless you would prefer Nero." She wondered what the fourth really wanted. "So...your one of the original espada correct?" She was being polite, but she was interested in this espada. She had heard a few things.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 am

"Either form works. And yes. I am one of the few still remaining original Espada." He answered in his usual low and dull tone of voice. Since the espada usually lived for long amounts of time when one was replaced it was fairly big news. And because she was in a higher position then himself he would obviously show her mutual respect. "If you don't mind my asking Segunda. What is the name of your Zanpakuto?" Ulquiorra asked trying to begin small talk and get to know more about this new espada.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 pm

"My zanpakutoh?" she said rubbing her head thoughtfully for a moment before smiling. "It is named Androgino." She looked at him expectantly and then said. "And yours Cuarta?" she too was being polite despite outranking him purely because he was one of the original and she felt he deserved respect, though to truly gain it from her he would have to earn it. "What is your opinion on respect?" she asked as a secondary question.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:24 am

"My Zanpakuto is Mucielago. As for respect. I feel it's best earned. Though there should always be mutual respect for a higher Rank." He said with his still dull voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:38 am

"Respect like everything must be earned." she replied. "Even those of higher ranks. Aizen only has my respect because he earned it and I owe my life now to him." She looked at the hole in the wall sighing deeply. "That Grimmjow has no respect and doesn't deserve any either. Though he owes me a new wall." She looked at Ulquiorra and shrugged. "I'll get some of the fraccion to repair it I guess. Because he certainly won't"
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:16 am

"You'll be reporting Grimmjow for violent behavior to lord Aizen-sama I take it?" He asked examining the whole made in the wall. Ulquiorra for a while now had been trying to think of a way to kill grimmjow or eliminate him. It wasn't that he felt grimmjow was a threat, but rather a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:57 am

"Perhaps, but most likely not." she said quietly shaking her head. "Grimmjow may be a nuisance but his anger is a weapon. Turn that against our enemies and he will be a useful tool." she did not think of him as an ally. Merely as an item she could use to further serve Aizen. "Besides Aizen chose him for a reason, like he chose us all." She sighed deeply. "But he is annoying and that wall...is going to cause a draught and that leads to..." she shuddered. "...wrinkles. That may seem vain, but my beauty is as much of a weapon in my case as my zanpakutoh." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:16 am

Ulquiorra nodded in agreement. "Don't worry about the wall." he said snapping his fingers. AS he did so some arrancar showed up on their knees. "Repair the wall.." Ulquiorra commands them putting his hands back in his pockets. "Understood.." They responded as they sonido'd in and out as they began to repair the wall. "If it's that badly needed Then it's done." He said as he began to head towards the door. "It's about to get a bit noisy in here...I suggest you explore las noches if you haven't already." He added as he stepped out of the door and began to walk down the halls.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:34 am

Genero was impressed at the swiftness and obedience of the randomnly summoned arrancar. She walked outside after Ulquiorra. "Why don't you give me a tour?" she suggested. "And we can talk some more to."
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:42 am

"hmmm..." Ulquiorra stopped and let Genero catch up thinking about it. He didn't really like company, but then again he could get to know this new espada better. And above all if he was going to be a threat to him later on. "I see no reason why..." Ulquiorra turned and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:18 am

Genero, the gender bending second espada, had her own reasons for wanting to be shown around by Ulquiorra and it wasn't to know her way round better. She had already with a bit of pheromonal persuasion managed to get several tours from several people. This tour served a new purpose. She wanted to make Ulquiorra think she was weaker then she was and thus reduce his expectations if it ever came to combat between them.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:22 am

Ulquiorra continued walking down the halls with his usual low speed
walk. His coat tails moved side to side with every step he took. "...this is a hall.." Ulquiorra said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:56 pm

"Interesting. And it leads where?" she enquired politely. Ulquiorra's tone interested her. For one so loyal to Aizen he showed no real love for Las Noches. She would have to find out more about this man somehow.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:27 am

"It leads to all the other halls. Thus, this hall is used for transporting things to other area's of Laz Noches.." he said as he kept his steady pace. As they walked past one of the halls he pointed at it and stopped momentarily. "This hall leads to the shower rooms..." He said pointing to another. "That one leads to the conferance room..." He said as he continued to walk once more. "hhhmm....I wonder what her true intentions of this tour are...so far she hasn't asked any big questions...almost as if she's already seen it...hmm..I'll keep an eye on her for the time being..." He thought as he continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:44 am

"Is there a music room?" she asked curiously. There were a few small areas she had not been shown. She dearly loved music, though her taste differed to that of her male form. She preffered softer music, JLS and the similar whilst Nero, though he looked like a boyband member, preffered metal such as Avenged Sevenfold. "And where is the kitten's quarters?" She had a few ideas for revenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: