Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Runaway Shinigami EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Runaway Shinigami EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Runaway Shinigami EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Runaway Shinigami EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Runaway Shinigami EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Runaway Shinigami EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Runaway Shinigami EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Runaway Shinigami EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Runaway Shinigami EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Runaway Shinigami Vote_lcapRunaway Shinigami Voting_barRunaway Shinigami Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Runaway Shinigami Vote_lcapRunaway Shinigami Voting_barRunaway Shinigami Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Runaway Shinigami

Go down 
+2
Retsu Unohana
Sairento Bakuhatsu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:26 pm

The male silently slipped through the open soul gate, slipping into his gigai. He breathed heavily trying to calm himself as he began to walk away from where he had come out. So this was the human world, he thought to himself. This had been the first time Sairento had come to the world of the living, and he wished it were on better terms.

He continued walking until he reached a park, plopping himself down onto a bench. Had he not deserted the soul society, he wouldn't be so cautious, he thought, greatly lowering his spiritual pressure."I'm just glad I got away when I did.."He sighed as he said this, keeping his guard up for any change in spiritual pressure around him. Seeing that he was safe for the time being, he got up and walked to the open rice ball store window, requesting one rice ball. He pulled out his wallet, paying for it, joking slightly with the store owner before departing. He took a small bite from the rice ball as he walked, smiling up at the sky, wondering how long he had until the soul society sent others after him.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Captain of the Fourth Division
Retsu Unohana

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:18 am

Captain Unohana quietly stepped out of the gate from Soul Society and walked into Karakura town. She wondered if her subordinate was working at the store he liked so well, and was thinking about surprising him with a visit.

As she walked by, the humans ignored her which caused some discomfort until she realized she had never gotten a gigai from Urahara-san. and that she was still in her soul form.. She made a mental note to request one when she had time. This was actually her first time in the real world by herself, and she found herself enjoying the pleasant day. She didn't bother hiding her spiritual presence, knowing full well that if any hollow were to attack she would be more than able to take care of herself. And although not many had seen her fight, the fear that others had for her... the fear she pretended to misunderstand... that fear had been well earned.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:24 am

The male stopped in his tracks, feeling the strong spiritual pressence of the woman he had seen in the flower arranging club. He wasn't sure if she was here for him, or just on partol, either way, he slipped a soul candy into the rice ball, ready to bite into it if needed, swallowing the pill.

He decided to investigate the source of the spiritual pressence. He trotted at a lazy pace, coming up behind the female captain. Yes, he knew it would be her, he had to find out why she had come. To play around, the male spiked his spiritual energy greatly, as he waited for the captain to respond to it. He figured she would be startled, as he was only a few feet behind her, his spiritual pressure being at a far higher level than that of most shinigami his level.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Retsu's eyes widened in surprise as she felt the unknown spiritual presence behind her. She turned quickly around to find a somewhat ordinary looking human. The spiritual power emanating from him hinted at something else entirely, along with the fact that he could see her in her spirit form... She was intensely curious on how this person was able to sneak up on her and had to admit it angered her. Her words told nothing of her inner thoughts as she spoke, "Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:27 am

Sairento shrugged, allowing his spiritual pressure to lower back to the human-like state. He strolled in a circle before stopping in front of the female captain his head tilting to the side. "I am Sairento Bakuhatsu, and you might be?" The male smiled softly to the female, his head shifting back to its original position.

He rubbed his abdominal region softly, feeling a slight chill from not wearing a shirt. He decided to ignore the chill, keeping his attention to the captain. He knew if she had heard about him from the soul society, he would have to consume the soul candy he hid in his riceball. He thought, though, that she seemed fun and beautiful. As though, he was SUPPOSED to meet her here. He shook the thoughts away smiling once more.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:49 am

Balzar was hoping to find some peace from all this training but then something caught his attention some people were hiding their spiritual power. He thought these two maybe shinigami or arrancar hiding in gigai could this the espada and one of her friends. The guy walks across the street trying to better view of these people looking around the corner seeing a male a female. They must have strong powers and they would the perfect candidates for people to challenge and obtain strength. Bale thought he needed to calm down because he was the new hero because with power must come responsibility & attitude.

They might be a great challeneg then those humans in New York City, he started walking in the other directions not meddling in their affairs.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:00 pm

"I'm Captain Retsu Unohana of the 4th Division of Soul Society..."

Retsu continued to asses this stranger, for some reason he seemed oddly familiar but she couldn't place him. The thought passed that he could be a shinigami, but then would he not know who she was? If not by name then at least by her captain's robes. Was it possible that he was an enemy? Retsu shook her head slightly at this. If he were her enemy, he would have attacked by now.

"From your spirit power, I can see you are not a normal human... You wouldn't happen to be one of Kurisaki's friends?"

Retsu silently cursed herself for not getting to know the group better, but could only remember the four and the mod soul. She disliked the circling around the topic and wished he would quit making her "fish" for who he was.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Sairneto shook his head at the female's question. He knew ichigo, but only because he was interested in stealing the mod soul. He tried to hide this in his emotions as he focused on an answer to her question.I know the male, I wouldn't say we're friends though. but you're right, no I am not a mere human. I am one of the..Let's say restricted shinigami. I was raised within a facility deep within the sewers.

He knew he had given to much information, so he held the rice ball ready. Though the captain was attractive he didn't want to fight her. He knew her battle prowess probably surpassed his own. It had been a while since yoruichi had trained him. He tried to manage a soft sigh, rubbing the tattoo that adourned his throat.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:24 am

*Domon appeared on top of a nearby rooftop, having regained the ability to Shunpo. He looked down at Sairento and another woman, seeing that they were having a conversation. The woman was clearly a Captain, with an extreme amount of power. Possibly Captain Unohana... He leaped down, holding Ookami out to Sairento. You really shouldn't leave your Zanpakto just lying around.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:13 am

Sairento grinned, turning to his friend. He bashfully rubbed the back of his neck, reaching out a hand to grip the hilt of his heavy Nodachi. He then brought his to his back, between the shoulder blades, slipping the loops of the bandages onto his shoulders like a human's backpack. Well..Heh I kind of..Forgot. Training drains my mind.

His cheeks had filled with a slight emberassed blush as he turned back to the female captain. He closed his eyes, rubbing the back of his neck bashfully once more, looking for a change in subject.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:59 pm

A restricted shinigami? Unohana shook her head at the term, unfamiliar with it. He was not known to her personally, but she vaguely remembered his face. He did raise several questions in her mind, however... why was he raised in the sewers? Had he been used as a test subject, or was he one of Aizen's followers...

"A facility in the sewers you say? That is most curious... I was not aware of such a place..." she spoke the words softly.

As the newcomer appeared and handed him a zanpaktou she winced. She had her own zampaktou safely within it's sheath on her back, but was not looking to fighting. She loathed unnecessary fights, and couldn't find a reason to fight these two at present... Unless of course he had been with Aizen...

"If you are saying you were restricted, I am guessing you have no unit affiliation, correct? If you are not under orders from your unit, why are you here in the real world..."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:59 am

Sairento sighed, resting the back of his skull against his large nodachi blade that rested on his back. He then slowly reached into his pocket, pulling a captain's haori from his pocket, the haori having the Yarrow symbol upon it. His yellow eyes came back to the female captain, taking on a more serious glare as he answered. I am no longer part of a squad..But, I do have the rights to be here. After all the work I did, I'm not going back. Simple as that.

He then turned to Domon, nodding once to show that it was time they made their leave. So he slowly stepped past the human, leizurely walking away from the captain. He allowed the words of his to sink in as he walked, knowing that she would soon either order him to stop and question him, or attack.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:03 am

*Domon nodded, then turned and smiled at the woman, who he now recognized as Unohana of Squad 4. He could feel some uncertainty from her, and so decided to leave her with some comforting words. It was very nice to meet you, mam, and I assure you that we won't be causing any trouble! He then began to follow Sairento, turning to whisper to him. That was a pretty bold move..
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Retsu's eye widened at the captain's haori... This man was a rogue, and one she should probably bring in to Soul Society... and yet she couldn't seem to comply with her own duty.

"...we won't be causing any trouble" the other had said...

"You should be glad I am not one to rush into situations that I know little about... I won't bring you back with me, today, but I will find out who you are." Retsu turned her gaze at his back as she spoke in an even and unfaltering voice. "I suggest, if you wish to continue to live, that you show more caution when you flash such an object in the face of a captain."

With this she shunpoed away heading to her original destination, the store where her subordinate had worked.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Sairento shook his head slowly, remembering that she hadn't been a captain when he had been one. That was a hundred years ago, he thought. He simply shrugged it off, turning back to Domon, tilting his head in a, "what now?" sort of manner. He replaced the captain's haori in his pocket, yawning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:51 pm

*Domon smiled at Sairento, noting that he seemed to be slightly more comfortable now that it seemed that he wouldn't have to fight the woman. You know, that was a big risk you just took there... you could have been dragged into a fight with one of the strongest captains in the Seiretei.*
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:00 am

Domon, my good friend. I was one of the best captains in the Seritei at one time..I know most of the older ways. Sairento sighed, walking to his favorite riceball shop, ordering another riceball, having ruined his own with a soul candy inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:09 am

*Domon smiled, ordering one for himself. When asked for cash, Domon checked his pockets and frowned. Dang it... I forgot to get this melted... might raise some questions, but ah well. He pulled out a gold bar and handed it to the owner. Keep the change... He then turned back to Sairento. I get that, but you still have to keep in mind, you are an escapee, and the Facility is more than likely still searching for you, if I know them. His smile grew. But I guess no harm was done, and at least it was Unohana. She won't lead them to you.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:22 am

Let's hope not.. Sairento didn't seem surprised that Domon had a gold bar on him, after all he had heard about gold being found more and more on farms. He sighed, watching his favorite rice ball shop close down, the owner running off, screaming about how he was rich, holding the gold bar high above his head. He turned to Domon, with a slight glare in his yellow eyes. You owe me a new rice ball store. With that, he took a bite out of his rice ball, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:28 am

*Domon looked at the store, tilting his head. Well.. ya know, I think I might just buy it. He smiled at Sairento. After all, there should still be a few workers inside, right? And I'm not too bad of a cook.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:42 am

Then you should know, all I eat is rice balls. Sairento smiled at his friend, nodding toward the open store door,tilting his head. Shall we?
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:46 am

*Domon smiled. Sure. As he went inside, he saw that it was actually quite spacious on the inside. He could definitely buy this place, and have a nice home for a while, and stop being a burden to John and Martha. He went to the counter, where the supplies were stored.*
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:36 am

Sairento stepped in after domon, standing at the window, watching the people go by. It would be wonderful to have this place, he knew that the previous owner wasn't coming back. He then looked back at domon, looking at all the supplies that were left. They could definetly take this up to the top.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:40 am

*Domon turned to Sairento. He had been thoroughly impressed by the place, and it seemed like Sairento was enjoying it too. He gestured around, then smiled. So, what do ya think? With a small investment, I think we can make this place shine!
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:43 am

Yes we could. And I wouldn't need to pay for my rice balls anymore? Sairento was hopeful for this due to the fact thqt he ws running low on money, an without and education he wouldn't be able to get a job anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Runaway Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway Shinigami
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next