Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Some fun. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Some fun. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Some fun. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Some fun. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Some fun. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Some fun. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Some fun. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Some fun. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Some fun. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Some fun. Vote_lcapSome fun. Voting_barSome fun. Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Some fun.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keravnos

Keravnos

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:12 am

Keravnos was stand in middle of the field and look around said "Wow, this is nice train area you put together guys." He looked around the room to see if anyone else was in there to train with but the room seem empty and looked back in the way here he came in. A nice breeze blow across his face and was didn't expected there will be effects like that.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:21 am

Zilo came walking in looking around and spotting that there was only one guy standing there he smiled to himself as he stared at the shinigami. He walked by him. "Hope you have time for a spar with a run away arrancar or i should say a rebel." He then turned around and smiled at the shinigami in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos

Keravnos

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:39 am

"Well, maybe. Let see what you have. May I ask what is your strong trait about you?" Keravnos say while pulling out his swords and pointed them at the man know this fight was just training. He brought back his left arm with is sword pointed toward the sky and got ready in fight stand.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:08 pm

"My strong trait you mean this?" At this time he transformed into his Rezero form. " In this form my strongest attack is Douchi Kito. And then i have my graciti cero." He stood there waiting for what the sinigami would do then he powered back down and pulled out his blade.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos

Keravnos

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Keravnos smiled because know it should be fun fight but wondering if the man could keep up with is speed. "Well, hopefully you can keep up with my speed." Keravnos saying and then used flash step to be behind the man. He quickly turn swing his foot at the man back while getting read to leap up for another kick would be aimed at the opponent head.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:30 pm

He dodged the kick to the head and smiled. "impressive but lets see you dodge this." He charged a graici Cero (it has max speed and accuracy) He fired it at the shinigami then appeared behind him slicing with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos

Keravnos

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Keravnos eyes open widely and said "Bankai." he used the speed he would gain from his Bankai to dart in front of the man and smirked while saying "Don't need to try to kill me like that." He dropped his Bankai and swung his sword in right hand forward knowing this guy was for real. He got ready to jump back if need to.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Zilo charged a cero and striked at the guy. He disappeared behind him and smiled "This is why i resemble a angel in my release." He swung his sword and his spiritual power could be felt as it came down on the shinigami with more power then most would expect from a arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos

Keravnos

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Keravnos thought he would be able to hold off using his Bankai but this guy seem like he didn't want to hold anything back and said "Bankai." The wind started to blow on inwards on both men and Keravnos used his speed to get away from the man. He looked at the man and the walls of his doom started to be created.

He put his swords together and 3 foot bow was made and grabbed the spiritual line. He pulled back making a spiritual arrow and said "I hope you can keep up with my speed because my speed right now is deadly fast. How do you plan to beat me if you can't touch me?" He was ready to get go of the arrow and was aimed at the man heart.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:08 pm

He released Rezero. He was faster then the shinigami himself. " My wings make me faster then any shinigami besides Yourichi and soi fon. Other then that i can keep up with your speed as if im toying with you." He stood behind the man with his sword at his neck " I don't wish to hurt you ro kill you completely."
Back to top Go down
Keravnos

Keravnos

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:16 pm

"Well, aren't we a cocky one but my speed is a lot faster then them." Keravnos said while letting go of his arrow knowing it will bounce of the walls of the dome until it someone and brought up his bow to know the man sword up. He darted forward faster then eye can see and stop sliding back a little. He grabbed his spiritual line again and pulled around arrow while aiming at the man head.

"I am not worry about you killing me. I am worry about how bad I am going to hurt you." Keravnos said with a small smirked and knowing his opponent will most likely move quickly to be by he got him self ready to ran away while ready to fire his arrow. He used one of his abilities to track the man spiritual power and shot his arrow to follow it.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Zilo sighed as this man had no clue what he was facing Zilo released his douchi kito destroying more then half of the place along with the arrow everything in front of him was destroyed there was nothing left. He then decided to stop holding back with his douchi kito since this man thought he was weak.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos

Keravnos

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Keravnos watch half of the field to get destroy and smiled while saying "The spiritual power the coming out of you will help me destroy you." The walls the dome started to move faster and the hawks grow a little larger. He let go of the arrow he was holding on to and dart toward the wall of the dome. He said "If you haven't notice my arrows are spiritual power and these walls are spiritual power. Which can't be destroy by your attack and the spiritual power the is leaking out of you is adding to the walls."

He grabbed the spiritual line again and this time three arrows where made. He point them all at the man for his next moves because he move out of the way this one. He is going to shot them one at a time. I have to say this guy is strong and not sure how long it going to take the walls to build up enough spiritual power that no matter how strong your defence is you ain't going to stop it because it is all the spiritual power build up.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:36 pm

He appeared behind him with blazing speed. " I do not care my friend but you cannot dodge my douchi kito." He fired a douchi kito at close range wich will severly hurt his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos

Keravnos

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Keravnos smiled while using his speed and said "I told you before my speed is beyond any you seen." He combined flash step with his speed which make him move so fast that time it self even slow down. He stop about 20 yards on his right side, slide about 5 yard letting go the first arrow at the man. He darted again combine both together to move about 5 yards away from the man left side and letting go of the other arrow.

He used his speed to ran in from of the man about 50 yard aimed the bow at the man and wait to see what the man was going to do next. He said "Fly my silver pets." Couple silver hawks appear in the dome and ready to shot down at the man at any second. He said "Make your move."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Zilo tucked inside his wings and let off his ultimate Douchi Kito Sending to flieing in every way possible destroying almost everything.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos

Keravnos

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:18 am

Keravnos looked at the man with smiled and said "How long can that last? Do you think that can protect you all the spiritual power you leaking out?" He knew he didn't have enough spiritual power from him to do to much damage and I should let his pull out more bigger moves. He darted forward letting go of the arrow and send at the man head.

He brought his hand up and point at the man. One of the hawk that was right side of him flew down like lightning at the man head. Keravnos darted forward using his speed and swung his sword at the man chest. He ran to the all of the dome and ran up the wall of it. He knew his power would get stronger there because he can draw the spiritual power from the wall. He never try this out before but he think it is time to try.

"You are a powerful man but know I am going to have test something out on you. You should be proud of you self." Keravnos added on and pulled on his spiritual power ling back. He large arrow with a lot of power was in the arrow and the arrow was 50% time better then one before. He aimed right at the man and was ready to keep with him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:41 am

Zilo grabbed the hawk and stuck it in front of the arrows destroying both of them but got sliced on the chest and showed no sign of pain turned around. He was tired of this he spread his wings all the way out about to Release all of the douchi kito at once going beyond the power before.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos

Keravnos

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:01 am

"OK, you can grab spiritual power. That is one amazing skill but still won't be enough to beat me." Keravnos said and ran up the wall even higher to get out of the way of the attack. He could fill the power in the wall building from all the spiritual power that it been building. He added "Fly my hawks." All the hawks in the doom faces the man and flew at high speed and didn't matter if he moved because the hawks would follow him.

The hawk turn into lightning and know way anyone could catch them or wouldn't take any damage from them. He grabbed his line of spiritual power and arrow created. He let it go and stood still. He did that about 4 more times and wait to see what the man was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:51 am

Zilo turned around and used all his power in a Dragon Cero making everything disappeared. He started to turn off and walk off "This fight is over you nor me have the energy to keep going you are a worthy opponent ill add you to my Bingo book." He walked out of the place.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos

Keravnos

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:00 am

Keravnos jumped from the top of the doom to the ground and said "OK, you didn't even stay to see my last attack. Oh, well." He said and aimed his bow away from anyone. He know that if the doom was bring back the spiritual power would explode and brought back with all the unused spiritual power. He let go and the arrow hit the doom wall and send off a huge explosion. He let his bankai go and the doom disappear and walked out of the train area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some fun.   Some fun. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some fun.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Off RPG :: Battle Area-
Jump to: