Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Battle Dome Three EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Battle Dome Three EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Battle Dome Three EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Battle Dome Three EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Battle Dome Three EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Battle Dome Three EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Battle Dome Three EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Battle Dome Three EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Battle Dome Three EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Battle Dome Three Vote_lcapBattle Dome Three Voting_barBattle Dome Three Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Battle Dome Three Vote_lcapBattle Dome Three Voting_barBattle Dome Three Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Battle Dome Three

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfonse Alborn

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:25 am

This fight will take place between Yuuri and Doman. Doman, you will get the first post, tell where the location is in your post.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:37 am

*Domon wandered the forest, searching for his opponent. It was dense, and the ground was covered with vines and roots that threatened to trip and entangle all but the most skilled of warriors. Domon climbed one of the many tall trees in the area and looked around, feeling for any abnormalities in the spiritual pressure around him. To his left, he saw a clearing, filled with grass that seemed to shine with moisture from the rain that had fallen the previous night. It's probably muddy down there, but it would be a good place for a battle. He looked around the clearing to see if there were any other areas nearby, and saw a calm but wide river near it, with stones sticking out of it that could be used to stand and fight from. Everywhere else seemed to simply be an endless sea of green, so he headed for the clearing.

OOC: Will this suffice?

Edit from Alfonse: Yes, thats nice.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:48 am

Yuuri lifted her head slightly when she felt a spiritual presence come towards the clearing. She was wearing the standard shinigami uniform, and had her long white hair tied into a long ponytail, wich was unsual since she normaly had her hair untied and wearing her white captain haori. Hmms..i see so zanpaktou on him...a human or a bount maybe?, she said, as she spotted a young man heading towards the clearing, using the tree tops to avoid getting lost or stuck in the forest below the tree tops. Yuuri sminked amused, as she withdrew her zanpaktou, awaiting him.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:00 am

*Domon suddenly felt a strong spiritual pressure appear, and knew it had to be his opponent. He looked toward the pressure and saw the source: a Shinigami woman. She wore a captain's haori, so he assumed that she was quite powerful. Good, I guess it won't be boring then. He looked down at himself and decided to have some fun with her as he landed in the field. Hello there! He smiled as he saw her Zanpakto.*
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:16 am

Occ: i wrote that she wasent wearing her captain haori like she normaly does.

Yuuri stepped back around 4 feet, gainning a small amount of distance in between them. "..Good afternoon", she said, smiling gentely to him, at least he had a happy spirit, so it would`t be a boring fight for her. "I dislike killing....should we make this a non-kill match?...or would you prefer dying by my blade?"
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:57 am

OOC: Sorry, I thought that you wrote that she was.

IC: *Domon smiled as she said this. I totally agree with you, aside from the whole me dying thing. He began to remove his shirt, then his jeans, revealing a pair of shorts. He was already missing shoes and socks. I think you'll find me a suitable opponent, miss...? He let the question hang in the air, keeping an eye on her for any movements.*
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:47 am

"..Reikou Yuuri..", she said, as she held her zanpaktou in front of her, sminking slightly. "Captain of the 5th division and leader of the kido corps...". Yuuri lifted her left hand, and spread out her hand fully. "Way of destruction number 31, shot of red fire!", as she spoke the words, a ball of red energy formed in her hand, and then it was shot towards him.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:06 am

*Domon dove as she used the Kido, rolling to the left. As he rose, he leaped into the air, pointing his right index finger at Reikou. Well, Miss Yuuri, I must say that it has been years since I have battled a Kido master. My name is Domon Ishson, although I doubt if it means much to you. His finger begins to glow with an eerie green light.*
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:11 am

Yuuri watched as he avoided her kido by rolling to the left. Avoiding a kido fired so directly, wasent a hard job, but at least he was caple of that. "It does, people say that by fighting, you gain friends...", she said with a slight smink, as she lept around 10 feet backwards, keeping more distance since he was charging up an attack. "..Show them the light, Seihoshi!". Her blade changed into its shikai form as she spoke the release and the name of the zanpaktou. "..Shine..". The blade began to glow strongly, becomming brighter and brighter for each moment passing. If he looked in her direction, it would be almost impossibol for him to pinpoint were she was, in just 5 seconds it would be impossibol for him to look in her direction without hurting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:58 am

"Domon looked away as the bright light enveloped the field. A light based Zanpakto.. Not bad, but it's going to take more than that. At this point Domon leaps backwards, heading into the woods even as he fires a massive Cero, every bit as large as Ulquiorra's.*
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Yuuri began to move to the left as soon as he looked away, using the tree tops so she would`t get stuck in the branches or whatever was down in the dense forest. Shine was only to distract the opponent, wich could throw off their aim. A soft thud could be heard, as she landed on the forest floor. Her zanpaktou stopped shinning, and she moved befor a large, pressing her back against it. The cero passed into the forest, tearing up trees from left to right. Yuuri had managed to move enough to the left, so the cero passed by her.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:54 am

*Domon moved throughout the treetops as the light faded. He smiled as he looked around him, searching for his adversary. He doubted if the Cero had landed, and so was on his guard. This IS fun! He saw the last of the light fade from an area just past the trail that the cero had gone, and so assumed that was where she had gone. He began to move silently across the trees in the area, only stopping to pick up a thick branch which he infused with some of his spiritual energy. Won't last too long against a Zanpakto, but it'll take a few hits.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:06 am

Yuuri lifted her head and looked around herself, there was alot of wood since it was a forest, so her fire would find it easy to burn here. Yuuri stood up fully, and steppped a few steps away from the tree, looking around for him. She could feel a spiritual presence come from behind, it was clearly Domon since no one else was around. Yuuri wanted him as close as possibol, befor she used burn, it would take him by surprise and if her blade made contact with any part of his body, it would case third-degree burns.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:00 am

*Domon looked down on her from above, unsure of how to move from here. He held out the branch that he had grabbed, and his reaitsu began to surround him in tendrils, becoming as thick as ropes. Just to be safe... He lifts the branch up and sends a blast of reaitsu outwards, which forms into three wolves which descend upon Yuuri quickly, attempting to pin her as Domon attempts to use the distraction to move into a better position*
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:29 am

Yuuri lifted her head as she saw three wolves made of reitsu, comming charging towards her in between the trees. "..Swarm". As Yuuri spoke her words, serval feathers came out from her blade, swarming around her. Yuuri then lifted her left hand, and trusted it forward, causing the feathers to speed towards the wolfs in a rapid fire. Right befor they hit, Yuuri moved her hand to the right, letting them come into range, and then trusted them back to the left, causing the wolfs to be cut into threats by the shap feathers.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:57 am

*While Yuuri was distracted by the wolves, Domon had gained a fine position above her, in a tree that was now directly behind her. He smiled as he held the branch out, allowing his coiled reaitsu to reach out quickly and silently toward her, in an effort to entangle her.*
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:22 am

Yuuri felt the reitsu come towards her, and she spun around, facing him fully, as she lifted his head and looked at him. The feathers came rushing towards him, cutting through the branches that was in the way, as if they were hot butter. "..come out, Do-mon-kun", she said sminking a little amused, as she watched the feathers come towards him. Even through she was attacking, well her feathers were, Yuuri took a defencive stance, holding her zanpaktou ready if he were to attack.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:03 am

You've got to be kidding me! *Domon leaps into the air, charging a cero in one hand as he leaps throughout the trees, barely dodging the feathers. Little things are fast. After they pass, Domon drops to the ground, about three meters away from Yuuri. The cero in his hand seemed to be well controlled, so he turned to her. You know, it's a pity that I have to fight you. I'd much rather take a pretty lady like you out to dinner. But I guess that's just life! Digging his feet into the mud, Domon fired the cero at Yuuri while dropping the stick, placing both palms forward.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Dome Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Three   Battle Dome Three Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Dome Three
Page 1 of 1