Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. Vote_lcapThe outskirts, Meet the new rogue. Voting_barThe outskirts, Meet the new rogue. Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. Vote_lcapThe outskirts, Meet the new rogue. Voting_barThe outskirts, Meet the new rogue. Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. Empty
PostSubject: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:55 am

Sairento had been waiting outside the city for some time now, sighing softly. He had no idea what he had to do at this time. He sensed two new spiritual pressences, knowing that they couldn't be any regular shinigami. I wonder who this could be..

He yawned as he then laid back, uneasily shifting around as he had landed upon his zanpakuto. His lips curved downwards into a frown, him stretching out impatiently. What is on the agenda today, he thought to himself. I wonder if I should try to remain as good as I should be, or destroy as I see fit. He shook the thoughts from his head, as the spiritual pressences neared his position.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:06 am

::Zeram walked from the shadows he spoted the Shinigami. "Yo Shinko theirs some Shinigami over here want me to take him out?" said Zeram in a calm cold tone. Zeram was more cool than Shinko, seeing as Shinko kills all who step in his way and those who look as if they beg to die. But Zeram was much morelaid back and was so up beat. His expression showed a man with no fears. Zeram was always serious, outside of battle and inside battle. He spoke to the man again. "Who might you be, you seem abit different from the rest. Do I need to gut you?"::
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:12 am

Shinko looked at Zeram. "Not yet..", he said as he approached the man. For now he let Zeram do the talking while he anazled the man. Shinkos demeanor was calm, collected, he face devoid of emotion, almost seeming bored.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:28 am

Sairento's expression was nearly the same as Shinko's own, save for the fact, that he had a strange purple reitsu emnating from him. That of which, made him surpassingly chilled out. You two aren't from the soul society right? Upon the release of these words, sairento glared over at the new two male's.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:44 am

::Zeram had looked at the male "Now why would we be apart of them. You insult me, with your question. Anyway by the looks of it I take it your not apart of them either. Why is a Rogue Shinigami over here. Shouldn't you be taking reguee somewhere. Just to tell you Shinigami come over here at times." said Zeram looking the other way. "If they find you your dead." said Zeram in a lacking tone.::
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:47 am

Shinko merely shook his head at the mans question. He was not a part of the Soul Society..He continued to let Zeram speak..Shinko continued to analize the rogue shinigami seeing if he could be of any use to them. Shinko seemed unusually calm. His dull glare seemed like he was staring into the mans soul.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:48 am

Sairento chuckled lightly at the male's bluntness, playing with a strange-looking soul candy in his right hand. I am out here, because I am waiting for my new gigai to be delivered. The other one broke you see..

He smiled warmly at the two now, knowing they were rogues as he was. He was irritated at the "refuge" comment. How many times did he need to hear that? He refrained from responding to too many more questions until he knew more about them. He then shifted his own, dark glare to match Shinko's own. His eyes sparkling slightly as his purple reitsu became stronger, miasmating over his entire form. His tongue played with the bottom right piercing in his lips as he continued to match the other male's glare.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:57 am

::Zeram looked at Shinko and back at the man he sighed to himself he walked to the side and sat down. He was done talking to this man, Zeram had enough of asking and answering qusetions. He looked at the sky and then back atthe two to see which one will give in and ask some questions either way Zeram was sitting this one out.::
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Shinko didnt seem shocked by the mans purple aura. Shinko released a slight amoutn of his reaitsu and the entire field grew slightly..but noticeable darker. Shinko blinked once before speaking. "Tell me...if you could destroy the Soul Society..would you?", he asked. Shinko slightly doubted how much of a rogue this man was...to have a gigai delivered to him? Delivered by who..if this rogue had sources..he might be useful to Shinko and his crew.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Destroy? I would obliterate them for what they'd done to me. The male the pulled from his robe-like pant's pocket a captain's haori. The haori bore the mark of the Yarrow, stating that he was captain of the Eleventh Division. Or..Rather, WAS the captain. He then tossed the haori to shinko, his reitsu lowering to a friendlier level as his glare softened.

I bet you're wondering how I am getting a gigai delivered to me, aren't you? He had seen it in the male's eyes. He thought that Sairento could be useful. and that is just what he wanted. As long as he could stay that way, then maybe the other shinigami wouldn't be able to kill him so easily. Just maybe.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:34 pm

::Zeram laid back closing his eyes as the two talked. He had nothing in mind to do he had relaxed himself for their mission that was coming up later on today. He sighed to himself as this little metting was moving slow.::
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:42 pm

"Alright then...so tell me..What can you do", Shinko said as he looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Ah ah ah..A good rogue never reveals his secrets. He chuckled as he had learned that the first mistake you can make, is let others know your abilities. So he kept to himself, waiting for the male to bring something else up.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:59 am

::Zeram sighed and closed his eyes. For a world he hated almost as much as the Sereitei. This area was much cool and calming. Don't get Zeram wrong he liked to cause destruction but with a mission on the way and the two talking Zeram had all the time to relax.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.   The outskirts, Meet the new rogue. Empty

Back to top Go down

The outskirts, Meet the new rogue.
Page 1 of 1