Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) Vote_lcapRiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) Voting_barRiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) Vote_lcapRiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) Voting_barRiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) Empty
PostSubject: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:29 am

Sairento sighed, tying an apron's strings behind his neck, then doing the same behind his back. It was his first day on the job, and he wanted to look the part. He knew that Domon would take it easy on him, but he wanted to be prepared for anything. Looking himself once over in the mirror, he went downstairs. He looked around urahara's shop, yelling out that he would be back later, not sure who was home.

Sairento exited Urahara's shop, walking toward downtown. He smiled as he neared the shop, his hands clenching as he neared the back door. Okay, he thought, time to knock 'em dead. He quickly opened the door, walking inside as he waved. Sairento Bakuhatsu reporting for my first day of work!
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:38 am

*Domon looked up from his desk, putting away the sketches that he had been working on, which contained plans to place hidden rooms throughout the store. He saw Sairento enter, fully dressed for the part. He smiled, and stood up, walking over to him.

Right on time! I figured I'd get you started with what you like best... rice balls. I figure that we'll need about five hundred balls to start with, so we can put them on display. Then we can start the fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:44 am

F-Five hundred? You do know I have to make all of those by hand! Right? He was surprised at the large number domon had given him to start with, not sure how he would make all of those in time for opening.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:47 am

*Domon nodded. You're a Shinigami, I'm sure you can pull it off. Besides, when people see how many there are, I guarantee they'll stop by. Not to mention that by the end of it, you'll have perfected the art. Anyway, I have to wait for a shipment to arrive before we can open anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:51 am

I already hate this job.. He mumbled under his breath, going to the kitchen. He then began to pack rice together, sprinkling them lightly with salt, before wrapping them with a eelskin strip. He smiled at the completed rice ball, then began to work on the others..
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:00 am

*Domon walked in, smiling at the rice ball. Nice job.. here's your first day's pay. He placed a gold bar on the counter. Might want to deposit that in the bank on your way home.. He walked out as a truck pulled in. A man emerged, and came inside as Domon went up to greet him.

You Domon Ishson? The man seemed gruff, with a large brown beard on his face and a weary look in his eye. Clearly he was overworked. Domon would tip him well.
That's me. Domon smiled.
Sign here. He pulled out a clipboard, handing Domon a pen. Domon signed the delivery form, and the man made a motion to the truck driver, who then hopped out, bringing with him a box.
This what you wanted delivered?
Domon took the chest, smiling. Yes, this is it. Thank you. He handed each of the men three gold nuggets, and they left, practically dancing down the street. Domon took the box to the counter, opening it with a smile. Inside was a key and some chalk. He closed the chest and placed it under the counter.*
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:15 am

Sairento smiled at the gold bar, knowing that with this type of pay he wouldn't need to work for long, so he left the third rice ball on the counter, walking out to follow Domon. He watched as Domon handed them gold nuggets, the waiting until he put the box on the counter. He looked inside, his head tilting as he saw it's contents. His head shook as he then walked bac kto the kitchen, resuming his work.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:03 am

*Domon walked about the shop, still planning out secret rooms and training areas. This place will be a nice little fortress by the time I'm done with it... He walked back into the kitchen, surprised at the progress that Sairento had made in so few minutes. I'm impressed!
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:05 am

What did you expect? I live on these things! Sairento had sped up his process so he was on his fourtieth rice ball. It wasn't as hard as he thought, and as the day passed, he could get more done in the less the time. He yawned, seeing their first customer come to the window, looking at what he had done so far. Let's hope all they want is a rice ball Sairento muttered nodding past Domon to the customer.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:11 am

*Domon approached the customer at the counter, wearing a fine smile. What can I do for ya? At the moment we only have riceballs, but we will soon be adding many dishes to out menu. The man looked at him, then pulled out his wallet. I guess I'll have a riceball then. How much? Domon smiled at the man. Two dollars. The man handed him a five, and Domon made change. He turned back to the kitchen. One rice ball for our first customer!
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:43 am

Sairento had given up making the rice balls by hand, and to his displeasure, began making htem using his reitsu. He then lifted a rice ball, tossing it in domon's direction, nearing the two hundred mark in his supply. He smiled, having using his reitsu would be much faster, so he sped up the reitsu flow a bit.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:48 am

*Domon smiled as he saw the reaitsu flowing from Sairento, making the rice balls come much faster. He hands it to the man. Here you are sir, enjoy! As the man took it, he nodded with approval. As he walked away, he began to eat it, then turned around. Just so you know, this is pretty darn amazing...
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:54 am

Sairento chuckled, hiding a small flask in his pocket, having begun to silently dab the liquid within ontop of the balls. He had finished his quota, turning to domon for his next assignment.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:01 am

*Domon went into the kitchen, seeing that he had already finished his quota. Impressed, he turned to Sairento. Nicely done... you ready for some real work now? He smiled, taking a quick peak at the box.*
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:10 am

Sairento simply shrugged, showing that he thought it was no problem. He motioned in a form that meant, "Do your worst" with one hand, his reitsu flowing back into his body, then pushing outwards, enveloping his form in a slight miasma.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:19 am

*Domon walked over to the chest, opening it and taking the chalk out, which he handed to Sairento. He pointed to a nearby wall, away from all windows. Draw a door there. Include a doorknob and a keyhole, and leave space at the top. I'll need to make an addition.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:42 am

Sairento confusedly did as he was told, stepping back from it to look at his work. He then turned to his friend, tilting his head in a confused way.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:48 am

OOC: mind if I join?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:50 am

OOC: Go ahead it's open
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:51 am

*Domon looked at the drawing, nodding approvingly. Good, now I guess it's my turn.. He picked up a piece of chalk and walked over to the door. Near the top, in the blank space that had been left, he drew a fan with three folds. In one of the folds he drew a skull, in another, a sun with one half shaded in, and in the other he drew an eye. He then walked back to the chest and grabbed the key. Ya know, I always hated this part... He pressed a hidden button on the side of the key, and a small needle emerged from one end. He pricked his finger with the needle, which greedily drunk the blood as the wound quickly healed. And people wonder why I hate needles... He then walked over, touching the keyhole with the bloodied key. The door began to glow, then... well, nothing.*
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:55 pm

Hasuhana felt her stomach growl. She had gone out that morning having no homework to do and she wasn't waitressing that day due to a private party at the restaurant. Now, having not eaten breakfast yet, she was very hungry. She finally decided to duck into a shop selling one of her favorite food items; rice balls.

She stumbled into the shop, tripping over the doorjam, and looking up in embarrassment. "Um... h-hello?" she called, not seeing anyone in the front of the shop. She looked around, wondering if maybe she shouldn't be there. Then she noticed the elevated reiatsu that surrounded the place. She inhaled quickly, but tried to calm herself. 'It's probably nothing...' she thought nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Sairento shook his head, returning to the front of the shop. He was thoroughly unimpressed by Domon's actions. He left the door wide open, not expecting any one to be in the front. He sighed, seeing that he was wrong, as a female lay sprawled on the floor, having, as he assumed, tripped on the doorjam he had placed down. On his body he had a faint miasma of purple reitsu surrounding him, as he readied to charge a cero in case the female was dangerous. He then put on a small smile, welcoming her to the shop, Hello and welcome to DomoRento's Rice ball shop. Where our riceballs surpass even your needs. How may I help you?
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Hasuhana noticed the rieatsu and she stood up quickly, looking at him with distrusting eyes. "Um... c-could I g-get a s-salmon roe o-onigiri?" she asked, nervously, fiddling the the sleeve of her sweater as she looked at him, trying not to show her fear, and failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:25 pm

YO DOMON! WHAT THE HELL IS A SALMON ROE ONIGIRI? Sairento had suddenly yelled this out to the male in the back, yawning afterwards. He waited for the male to answer, looking the female over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)   RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work) Empty

Back to top Go down

RiceBall Shop(Domon Put Sairento To Work)
Page 1 of 1