Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) Vote_lcapClash of the espada(Grimmjow) Voting_barClash of the espada(Grimmjow) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) Vote_lcapClash of the espada(Grimmjow) Voting_barClash of the espada(Grimmjow) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) Empty
PostSubject: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Sia sighed softly walking along the long, & almost seeming like the wnever-ending dessert of Hueco Mundo looking for something to do. Afew hollows crossed her way, in which were killed just by a glance. She hoped something exciteing would happen, like, an arrancar would show up, but she knew that it was rarely ever heard for 2 arrancar to wander out across eachother, but she had before, which also fought those odds. She was probally just lucky. She walked with her hands in front of her & her light blue hair blew along with the wind & her dress. She stopped for a second looking to the sky & wondering if she should go to the realm of the liveing, to get some pocy at least, or watch the humans. It was better than walking the hot desserts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:59 pm

Grimmjow was not far off.He was training as usual wanting to get stronger.He was surrounded by the menos.He laugh manically and began ripping them to pieces with pantera."worthless pieces of shit bow before your king."He yelled as he began to decapitate more of them now.He was aware that they were small fry it didnt matter to him.He sheathed pantera and began to walk along the dessert.He was approached by two arrancar."Lord grimmjow we have come for you"they said drawing their swords.Grimmjow smirked"whats the meaning of this." he asked.They hung their heads."Orders from the higher ups,you must be eliminated."Grimmjow began to laugh."thats hilarious,so rich,you think little fucks like you can kill me."He put his hands in front of their faces and clutched their heads."Come back in two thousand years."A blue light cascaded their faces and grimmjow licked his lips."Gran Rey Cero." he said as they were decapitated.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Sia sighed softly continueing to walk forward then noticed a very familiar relatsu from afar, she had gotten time to reconize it, but it was Grimmjow's relatsu. Here? She also senced afew other arrancar relatsu near him, & just by the feel of their spirit wave, they were scared as hell. Although, grimmjow wasn't being as quiet as he was when he was in the Korosu; he was tortureing other arrancar. She then gasped again noticeing their spirit waves dissapear completly. She was saddened by this but at the same time abit happy, now as the liveing world would call it, they would eather get to go to heaven or hell; at least, that's what she thought. Looking foirward she switched directions & began walking towards the direction where Grimmjow was. She soon saw him smileing wickedly & still fighting hollows just over the horizon, on a small hill. She continued to walk untill she was about 25 feet from him. "Grimmjow-San, why are you not with the Korosu?" she asked being abit cureious, but worryed for the Korosu. Her hair covered her neck, therefor the '4' on her neck was not shown.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:12 pm

Grimmjow noticed her and took his eyes off the hallows for a few seconds.Now both of them were surrounded."good job sia you just got me surrounded"he said happily
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:17 pm

"Shut it DimWit." she snapped at him then continued still looking towards him. "It's not like they are the best hollows in the world.." she finished closeing her eyes & allowing many black rose pedals fly both past, around, & in front of her diceing through the hollows like fresh bell peppers & acting like daggers. Being covered with the hollow blood, then continued to move on not stopping untill they were all to the ground lifeless. The time it took for this to happen was short enough to where Grimmjow didn't even have a chance to fight them. Riseing her head slightly she opened her eyes showing her emerald colored eyes as she said, "So, are you going to answer me or not?".
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:37 am

Grimmjow rolled his eyes"first of all i dont answer to you missy"and said with a smirk as he drew pantera and began to walk away."and i know they wernt the best."he said as he turned around."but the law of the jungle states that no matter how weak they are,you still dont mess with anyones prey" he said with a smirk as he turned around again to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:08 am

((OOC: I'll finish this thread, then it's back to resting. x-x'))

IC: Sia snorted softly hearing his replys & sonoed in front of him frowning. "Says the cowardly Lion..." she teased in her same bored tone knowing that Grimmjow's resurecti'on was that of a large cat's. Turning around she continued taunting, "Need some courage Kitty Kitty?" she scoffed slighly in a attempt to laugh, but nothing would get that unless her herself as in resurection. "It makes me abit sad to think at one point that you were my leader & master; I don't think I can think if that was even possible.." she tounted at one last shot at strikeing his nerves. She turned her head slightly looking to him out of the corner of her right eye waiting to see what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:51 am

Grimmjow began to smirk."you should better than anyone sia."he said as he let a shock wave like cry"you should know better than anyone that looking down on me,is the biggest mistake of your life."He said as he drew pantera."You wanna fight well you got one."he said as he placed his hand over pantera."GRIND!,PANTERA!"he cried as a cyclone of wind and sand surrounded him and blue lightening bolts of energy dispersed from the cyclone.He began to laugh manically"Sia you planned this didnt you,you were itching to fight me since day one right?" The dust cleared as his released state was revealed."well you got your wish,and id personally like to welcome you to HELL!"he said as he licked his fangs and drew his claws.

GRIND, PANTERA!! Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:02 am

"See those hollow over there?" she said pointing to a hollow that she had killed & it's body beging to dissapear within afew seconds. Holding her index finger to her left temple she put together her other fingers & stuck up her thumb in a gun-shaped fashon that humans would use. "Boom." she said softly moveing her hand slightly to show what she was talking about. Placeing her hand back down she said, "I do not even need my resurecti'on to defete a harmless kitty like you..." she said softly raiseing her head. She felt like nothing ever before, the corners of her lips began curling up lightly, but she was not falling into her ressurection. Dashing forward with her hands behind her back she jumped up & placed a single hand on the side of his neck avoiding his claws, tail, & fangs & soon flipped from his shoulder landing peacefully afew feet behind him. A slight second after she landed an exploasion hit his neck, right where she touched it. "Boom" she repeted turning her head towards him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:07 am

Grimmjow stood up from the explosion as if nothing happened."thats a neat little trick but iv seen it many times before."he said as disappeared.and appeared behind her and grabbed her by her hair and slammed her into the side of a pillar.Clutching her throat digging his nails into it.Waiting for her to pull a trick out of her hat,as he planned a strategy.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:21 am

Sia gasped slightly feeling him grip ahold of her hair & soon she found herself on a piller with him holding her neck. Holding out her hand to the left of her a small pebble dropped in her hand, & useing her thumb she flicked it right under his right eye hitting his right cheek. Looking down to his hand she picked her right hand hand, grabing his hand & literally takeing it from her neck, which was now bleeding leaveing afew claw marks, & twisted it backwards, breaking it in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:29 am

Grimmjow looked down at his hand and focused his spirit energy in it and it held the bones in his hand in place."nice try"he said as got on all fours and began to run around causing a cyclone to conjure up.He began to release little shrapnels from his arms and they began to fly at her with no escape from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:34 am

Sia sighed softly noticeing how fast he healed his wrist, good information to know. Watching as he came back at her she began bending her body completely sideways, without turning at all, & soon the top of her head was on the ground as he compacted with the small hill behind her. Like a spring, her legs flew up & kicked his head sending him far off to the left of her. Sitting up she stood up finally remebering what her name ment. "Still Doll..." she murmered softly looking at her right hand. She turned slightly looking to Grimmjow waiting to see for what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:38 am

Grimmjow landed on all fours and began running back at her.He then lunged at her pinning her down and digging his claws into her arms as he licked up her neck and gave her an evil smirk."your mine this time Sia"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:53 am

Her eyes widened as he pounced on her holding her down. She picked up her chin abit feeling him lick her neck then soon looked back at him with a bored look in her eyes. "At least give me time, just to say one more word.." she said softly. Not giveing him the time to reply she said softly, "Die." half a second after she said this his body burst with weeds breaking from his mussles and skin. Sliding from under him she said calmly while he could still breath & hear, "Remember that pebble I threw at you Kitty? That, was a distraction. When I did that, I simply planted a seed in your chest, though, you were too focosed on ripping my voice box out. It only took afew minutes for it to feed on your spirital energy & blood, then to grow through your whole body. I actually used it abit early, so you might have a chance to live. I don't think they hit your heart yet, but if you give up now, they will." turning on her heel she began walking from him holding her hands together behind her back & leaving a small & beautiful garden of black underworld flowers that grew from his body made from the seed.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:01 am

"thats funny"he said as he expelled lightening from his entire body expelling the seed at tha core."you stupid bitch, you think a pathetic fucking plant can kill the king,your even stupider than i thpught."he said as giant pillars of lightening formed from his hand."hah take this you piece of shit." he said as he launched both of them colliding with her back.He charched it up again."you pathetic little fuck,remember who trained you and made you what you are."he said as he smirked."pathetic when your own student betrays you."he said as he began to tear up a little still smiling"these tears are not sadness i assure you,im just so thrilled."he said as he laughed manically
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:08 am

Turning towards him slightly her eyes widened again seeing the dead flowers still hooked onto his back limp & lifeless. Feeling the shock of electricty strike her body she closed her eyes breathing in air & easly absorbed it through her body before she quickly turned her head & top of her body, then shot it from her mouth as a bright yellow cero, much stronger & larger than her usual black ceros, mabie she would allow Grimmjow to do this more often... "Fine then.." she said softly as the wind picked up majorly & around both him & her whipped black rose pedals not harming neither of them at first, just watching & waiting to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:12 am

Grimmjow yawned and charged two gran rey cero's"how bout you and me end this little fight im getting tired,and id hate to rip that nice body of yours up to badly"he said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:22 am

"Fine.." she said with a small snicker before the mask on the lower corner of her cheek bone began crawling down her neck & body soon wrapping itself around her waist afew times then stopping. At this moment she was smileing abit more wider than Grimmjow could. Opening her eyes she showed pure yellow eyes with black surrounding them. Holding out her right hand many rose pedals surrounded above it & soon molded together makeing a large black axe, 13X larger than any other axe, & weighed of 100 men. "Here Kitty Kitty..." she said with a wide smile as she brought the axe to her lips licking the sparpest side of it leaveing some poision on it.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:26 am

He sighed"well this should be easier than i thought."He released all his spirit energy and walked over to the axe and dragged his claw down it cutting it in half."sorry to disappoint you."he said as he stabbed through with his hand."But iv been holding back on you since the first minute."he said as he pulled it out he didnt pierce any major organ but it was just enough to keep her down.He began to walk away keeping in his released form just in case she got back up.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:37 am

Her eyes widened as he stabbed her with his hand, as she soon fell to the ground on her knees. Looking up once he was walking away still with the hole in her she said softly, "And you don't reconize MY trick, do you?" she asked smileing widely as her body molded together from the hold twisting in ribbons of grasses & soon makeing her flesh & clothing again. "You'll have to try harder than that." she said smileing softly as she watched for what he was going to do. As she waited, afew cracks crawled from under her, un-notices and crawls on each side of her.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:41 am

"Nope im done if i taught you anything its when to rest,and i need to recharge." he said as he flashstepped away
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:50 am

"Hmph..." she murmered softly sitting down in that spot looking ahead for a second senceing his relatzu get father and farther. "Scardey cat..." she said to herself before she layed down allowing the mask to crawl back up her body & to it's original spot on the bottom corner of her cheek bone. She closed her eyes for a moment allowing her body to begin getting it's streighth back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)   Clash of the espada(Grimmjow) Empty

Back to top Go down

Clash of the espada(Grimmjow)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert-
Jump to: