Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic Vote_lcapThe meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic Voting_barThe meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic Vote_lcapThe meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic Voting_barThe meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic

Go down 
+6
Dak Rios
Kaji Mikoto
Kensei Kontan
Shūsuke Amagai
Amatsu Mikaboshi
Reikou Yuuri
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic Empty
PostSubject: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:55 pm

Occ: alright, befor i begin the post, please follow the posting order, even if it means a day or two will go by befor you can post again, its to insure no confusion will come^^

If the posting order is broken, and it isent by a accident, i will have one of our adminds delete it, so please, be careful not breaking it^^

Also:

Posting order:
Reikou Yuuri
Amatsu Mikaboshi
Shūsuke Amagai
Kensei Kontan
Kaji Mikoto
Dak Rios
Koori Yuki
Nakahara Hideaki
Izuru Kira
Kentaro Takahashi
Kenji Saintz
Kujou Takashi

It had seemend like a dream. Yuuri had awoken, only to find Seihoshi standing in her room, looking down at her with his wings folded togeder so they would`t push down the large stacks of paperwork she had as not only the captain of the 5th division, but also as the kido corps leader. He had exsplained that he had some hints to why this had happend, but he would`t reveal it unless all the other zanpaktou spirits he could feel, was gathered.

"Are you sure on your thoughts, Seihoshi?", Yuuri said, as she looked up on the tall man standing by her side. "..There is no mistaken in my thoughts or knownledge, Yuuri-sama..i can feel the other spirit`s presence, they are comming closer with their owners". Hell butterflies had been send out to the people who`s zanpaktou spirit`s had been awaken and, well "come to life". Most of the zanpaktou spirit`s being awaken, belonged to a shinigami, most of them belonged to captains, but a few arrancar`s, and even a vaizard, was comming-

They were standing in the 5th division`s trainning grounds, only a mere 30 feet from the 5th division`s barracks. A special type of gate had been set up, wich allowed the people that werent shinigami, to enter seireitei. The gate was only temporarly active, and it was incoded only to open for those who was accompanied by hell butterflies. The gate was a few feet in front of them, looking old yet solid.

Seihoshi was a outstanding spirit. He was about 7.1 feet tall, had a skinny yet slightly musclear body, and a gentel, almost handsome face, and strong dark blue eyes like Yuuri. He was wearing what seemend to be a preist`s robe with the ying-yang symbol in a necklace around his neck. He had long white hair tied into a long ponytail, going down to his ankels, and large white feather wings. A golden ring with white fire around it was hovering just above his head. A slight golden aura seemend to suround him, all in all, he looked like an angel.

Last edited by Reikou Yuuri on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:13 am

Matsu woke up with his face pressed against the keys of his computer terminal. He lifted his face from the terminal keyboard and looked at the reflective black screen in front of him. He could see that the keys had left impressions on the right side of his face. Matsu yawned, stretched, and swiveled around in his chair...and fell out of it when he saw his Zanpakuto spirit, Kawazu Naka Yusui, standing right behind him.

Matsu bit back a curse as he hit the floor. He stood up, and though his first thought was to wave at the spirit to see if he was hallucinating, he instead reached up and pulled his goggles firmly down over his eyes. It didn't appear that he was; the spirit registered. "Umm...Kawazu Naka Yusui...why are you here?"

"I'm not sure myself," said the spirit in its croaky voice. He looked very creepy as Zanpakutos go, wearing shapeless black robes and a hat that covered his face. The fact that his skin was a mottled green did not help this image. He looked similar to a Ringwraith from Lord of the Rings, actually. "But I can sense the presence of other Zanpakutos that have manifested. It is strange. Like you, I would like to determine the cause of my appearance without your call."

As if on cue, a Hell Butterfly floated into the room. A summons. "Maybe she can provide some answers. I for one would really like to know," muttered Matsu. "Let's go, Kawazu."

"No honorific? You have no respect for me,"
said Kawazu half jokingly.

"I hear Ichigo Kurosaki calls his Zanpakuto 'old man.' I can do something like that, if you want," replied Matsu indifferently.

Conversation like this continued until they reached the destination the Hell Butterfly was leading them to. Matsu looked at Yuuri expectantly. "I don't mean to be rude, but do you know why Kawazu has manifested himself physically? I'm at a loss to explain it." Matsu couldn't help but feel that Kawazu looked decidedly less impressive standing next to Yuuri's Zanpakuto. I probably look the same compared to her, he thought ruefully.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:51 am

Amagai was sleeping peacefully in his office as he woke up noticing something happened, Amagai couldn't put his finger on it until he seen a fox like creature standing infront of him holding the same zanpaktou as Amagai. Amagai was irritated, Amagai then flash stepped a few meters back as he got ready to fight this strange creature. "Who are you..." said Amagai as looked at the fox like creature.

"You must know...I am you Zanpaktou." said the creature. Amagai then looked at him as he put his sheathed his Zanpaktou. Amagai then walked up to the creature claiming to be his zanpaktou. "Prove it...." said Amagai. The fox like creature pulled out his zanpaktou and went into its shikai form.Right when Amagai seen the Zanpaktou he then asked. "How did you get here?" The zanpaktou was clueless and confused himself to. Amagai then walked out to the barrack as a butter was flapping its wing and landed on Amagai's shoulder. "Maybe this will explain it, Raika follow me" said Amagai as he flash stepped from tower to tower looking out for more spirits.

Amagai was determined to find the cause of this weird happening. Amagai then looked at Amatsu "My deepest apologies, I am Amagai the Captain of the 13th division. I don't believe that we have met face to face yet." said Amagai as he looked up at the sky. "This is going to be a real problem, The zanpaktou's might try to rebel against us." said Amagai Arriving near the 5th division barrack Amagai went up to the 2 captains as he bowed with Raika. "This doesn't make much sense, some how our Zanpaktous freed themselves." said Amagai. Amagai was irritated at this problem he then looked at Raika. "Lets hope the don't free the captain commanders zanpaktou. If so that will be a really big problem." said Amagai.

A slight smirked was made by Amagai. "Well you know what, this might be fun anyways. I haven't seen the Captain Commanders Zanpaktou in action yet." said Amagai. Raika slowly walked beside Amagai and said "I for one know i am not joining no rebellion group against my fair owner." said Raika.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:10 pm

"its happening.... kurohime... are you ready for this?" Kensei asked his hollow side, while laying on the grass. He sighed as he got no reply, she was probably sleeping right now, put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes. "shekkeigan are you there?" Kensei asked, knowing he would respond. "yes...." The released zanpokuto said sadly. He felt his connections and control weakening, but didnt worry, he knew kensei would deal with it.

Kurohime wasnt sleeping, she felt what was happening but since it was targeting zanpokuto she wasnt effected. She was worried, not about her master, but worried about the others, the zanpokuto, they were not doing this willingly, something was causing this.

"well..... lets go" Kensei said as he and shekkeigan vanished, via sonido. They reappeared inside his office. Kensei sighed, knowing this was only the begining, soon he would have to fight shekkeigan. With this thought and idea popped into his mind. He smirked slightly. "shekkeigan...." He said looking deeply into his eyes, pulling him deep into a hypontic trance, via sharingan. "forget my abilities....." With this statement everything had started....
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Kaji was sleeping soundly, when for some odd reason he jerked awake, he looked around and spotted a black wolf standing at the foot of his bed, "kuroi what the hell are you doing outside, and were you watching me sleep?" he asked the wolf stifling a yawn,"shut up boy, i was forced out here, i would much rather be sleeping as you were not thirty seconds ago" Kuroi said obviously annoyed, "thats odd... HEY! does this mean Ioruk got out too?" kaji said looking around again for burning man, his search ended when he heard, "NO!" in his head, just as he was going to continue to talk to kuroi, a black butterfly entered the room, once kaji heard the message, his face tightened and his expression became strained,"looks like we are going to soul society Kuroi" kaji said bitterly as he let the butterfly lead him and Kuroi to the gate that would take them there.

Kuroi exited into the training grounds first, followed by kaji, they both walked up to the group of people and spirits, "so whats going on?" Kaji asked his tone cold. as he waited for a response he looked at every one in turn sizing them up in case he had to fight, and with his disposition towards shinigami, that could be a good possibility
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:45 am

Dak barely moved as she slept soundly. She was having an amazing dream as a sigh escaped her mouth. "Tch, stupid girl" a voice muttered as it belonged to a boy. He was tall; 6'1 with short blonde hair to his shoulders. He sighed himself and glanced out at the sky. His usual blue eyes that were icy seemed to soften as they spied the moon. His eyes began to shake as he seemed to mellow out. A butterfly flew across the sky and Tsubasa smirked.

He then turned his attentions to his sleeping partner. His eyes instantly returned back to normal and narrowed them. "Get up stupid!" he yelled at her. Dak immediately opened her eyes and sat up in fear. She relaxed when she saw her spirit and calmed her heart down. "Wait a minute, what are you doing out here Tsubasa?" she asked him as he glared at her. "The hell if I know. Now get your useless ass up, we have work to do!" he commanded as he lifted her to her feet. She was too tired at the moment to stop his so she just allowed him to do that.

All of a sudden a hell butterfly appeared in her room and floated over to her. Dak got the message and motioned for Tsubasa to come with her. They began walking down the streets and they looked like quite a pair. One was a small Hispanic-looking girl with long brown and pink hair. And beside her was a tall boy with blonde hair to his shoulders. He was wearing small red hooded jacket which exposed his well toned chest. There were tattoos all along his chest and shoulders. He had scary blue eyes that showed nothing but anger with the world. He also has piercings all the way down both of his ears and a tongue ring. But the part that stuck out the most were his metal knuckle claws on both hands.

They finally arrived at the location and saw the rest of the group. Tsubasa glanced at the other zanpaktou's; sizing them yup a bit. "I've got nothing to worry about with these others" he muttered to Dak as she gave him a look. "So, what exactly is going on here?" Dak asked as Tsubasa glared at her. He then bumped her on the head with his fist. "Stupid, I thought it would be obvious?! We are in human form but the real reason is why!" he growled at Dak as he crossed his arms
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:15 pm

Yuki was sitting in her office sitting in her chair deep in thought. It was around the time most people would be getting up, but Yuki had already been up for hours, a habit left over from her days in Rukongai. As she sat, oblivious to her surroundings, she felt a faint chill overcome her body, producing a small shiver down her spine. She blinked her incredibly dark brown eyes and looked around her darkened office, wondering what that was. Her eyes, searching through the gloom, spotted a darkened outline of somebody standing near the centre and she carefully stood up, her hand reaching for her Dick that lay across the desk. Suddenly the entire office was bathed in light as somebody turned on the lights and everything went blurry for a few seconds as her eyes adjusted to the light after seeing dark for a few hours. When everything was brought into focus and she could clearly see who was in her office she almost thought she was dreaming. Almost being the key word.

"What are your doing here?" Her voice held no emotion nor showing any sign of friendship or comraderie to the other person, who responded by laughing softly in a light, tinkling voice.

"What? No hello? I see, straight to business then. I don't know why I'm here but I can tell you now, it is a pain in the ass." She waled forward until she stood on the opposite side of the desk, her figure so much taller than that of her master. Yuki's zanpakuto spirit, Touketsu Suru Hi, looked at Yuki as though considering something, and Yuki noticed that today the spirit's eyes were more blue today, meaning she was in a good mood. The spirit lifted one pale - almost transluscent - blue arm, the slight muscle definition in her slender arm easily seen, to rest the long fingers on her chin. Burnt auburn hair hung above her shoulders, moving with the motions of her head as she thought.

"Maybe it isn't as bad as I first thought..." She paused and Yuki waited hesitantly for the volatile spirit to continue. She may weild ice but the spirit could have anything but an icy personality at times.

"In fact, this is great, now I don't have to wait for your uslessly pathetic ass to get stronger- I can just do it on my own!" The barb rolled off Yuki's back like water on a duck's; by now she was too immune to Touketsu Suru Hi's mean nature for it to have any affect. Before she could adequately answer a little black butterfly flew into the room, landing lightly on Yuki's finger.

"There's a meeting to explain why this is happening, let's go." The captain swept out of the room, not caring if the spirit followed or not. But sure enough the taller female followed her master, pretending it was just so that she could find out how not to go back into Yuki's inner world. The journey to the meeting area was anything but peaceful for the two as insults kept being hurled at Yuki, who just made simple one sentence retorts to shut down the spirit.

When they arrived Yuki stood with the others, who obviously had the same problem, and quietly waited for an explanation - and a solution - taking not of the other people involved. For once, her zanpakuto spirit followed her lead and remained quiet as well - the last thing Yuki needed was a roomful of upset and insulted spirits because of Touketsu Suru Hi.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:01 am

Kira was starting into space in his office that afternoon. He had just finished all the paper that was do next week. It was unusually quite in the barracks. The blond let go a small sigh and closed his eyes. Little did he know something was dragging its self down the hallway. The thing looked like a long haired person. But this person was shirt less and barely wore any pants. On his back he carried a ball with his arm. In the other hand he held a hooked Dick. The creature had a ring of red fabric on it head.It also has a white table attached to his back. It had a hidden serious expression under its hair. As it dragged its self down the hallway toward the blond captains room. The door to the office creped open and hit the wall lightly. The man kept silent as he approached the blonds desk.

The emo looking spirit stared at its master and the shook the chain attached to his ball. Kira raised his eyebrow slightly at the sound. Wondering if he was hearing things ,so he kept his eyes shut. Wabisuke shook the chain again and took the step closer toward the desk with his bare feet. Kira opened one eyes to look at his zanpaktou sprit. He remained silent wondering how wabisuke had gotten here. He stood up from his desk and walked over to the fellow emo. " What are you doing here?” He asked the dark haired zanpaktou sprit in a calm voice. Wabisuke replied by shaking his chain once more and said who knows. Kira made a face at him wondering what the heck that was suppose to mean.

" Ok um.." the blond was about to say more when a hell butterfly flew into the room. Wabisuke looked to it and shook his chain probably trying to tell Kira about. Kira said nothing and held his finger out to the butterfly. When it landed on his finger he told to there was meeting because of the resent appearance of the zanpaktou sprits. Once it flew off He looked back to wabisuke. " Lets go wabisuke" he said walking to the door. wabisuke shook his chain in response and followed the blond captain out. A couple moments later the two emo looking men reached where many others were gathered with their zanpaktou sprits.

[ooc:was told by yuuri to post next]
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Kentaro sat in his room in Las Noches, feeling a little bit weird, like something was wrong with him, but he could not put his finger on it. "Maybe i should get a glass of water." Kentaro walks in the other room for a glass and gulps it down immediately. He suddenly hears a loud roar coming from the room, almost scaring him. "What the hell" Kentaro looks in the room and sees what looks like a lion, but brownish colored fur with the top part of his head resembling a skull. He notices the hollow hole on its belly and he figures out who it is.

Kentaro smiles as he walks forward without fear and pets the lion. "Gran Leon, I presume" The lion slightly growled as he said its full name, as Ken understood it completely. "Fine, Ill call you Leon" Leon purred as Ken still pet him. Though Ken was happy to see his spirit in person, he was confused, trying to wonder why he was out. "Do you have any clue boy?" Leon hummed as he walked around, marking his territory. "Well, what am I supposed to do, just carry you around with me?" Suddenly a hell butterfly waltz in the room with a message for everyone to meet in Soul Society. Kentaro cringed at that word. "Well looks like we are going on a suicide mission, Come Leon" Leon willingly followed.

Arriving in Soul Society via Gargantua, Kentaro and Leon sneakily crept around the site, keeping their reiatsu to a minimal. He felt the presence of others grouped around and headed towards there. Once there, he was surrounded by a group of shinigami and their spirits, which made him and Leon feel uneasy. Leon started to growl at them. Kentaro petted him on the head "Easy boy" He found a wall to lean on and sighed, waiting for this meeting to get started
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Words so confusing, yet clearly settled, Kenji and Nagare meet once again in the material world, but it wasn't to Kenji's bidding, it was sorely the will of Nagare, and it was very rude of him to do that, and unnatural at that. Though, it is a great pleasure to once again be looking at a phenomena much like Nagare, an electrical entity with no visual cosmetics other than his eyes. It seems that this event was happening throughout the structures of Soul Society, and it was by far the weirdest moment for them. Nonetheless, Kenji and Nagare's will to outprove each other always hold true by them joining forces, just to see who did the better out of them. Well, truth may be told, Nagare is virtually undefeatable, either by brains and even physical methods, he was an entity created by Kenji subconsciously, yet at the same time with the help of nature. No one could ever touch Nagare, but the being he is, he doesn't like touching anyone either. A stare of about fifteen minutes, trying to see who will be the first to crunch a move, a fitting scene for both of them. The Sun was exemplary bright today, it was too curious not to lighten the area up for a clearer view. The breezy wind disappeared with the hotter sunlight, with blazing photons hitting the surface of matter in a fraction of a moment, heating them up to some extent.

"At.. last.." It would have seemed weird that someone like Nagare would speak first, as noted by the teal sentence wrapped in quatations, but in all actuality, Nagare knew that this glancing-battle would last longer than hell could ever make a mayhem, and thus decided to end it as such a trifle of a matter. "I thought so." Well, Kenji wasn't dumb enough to wrap himself in the glory of winning, as he too knew of the circumstances of the bet and it would have pleasured him more if he spoke first, but what's done is done and he really didn't care. "First things first. What's happening, Nagare?" Kenji was the curious type as well, he loved to know how things worked out and thus would ask himself questions, but this time in the middle of things he really didn't have an idea of a possibility with is happening, he had no choice but to ask a rival.

"Neither do I know. Truthfully, it is fitting for me to bestow my body upon such a barren land, this place. This is where I am most useful, not a random void inside your mind." A mockery of such with such heavy meaning, yet an unfocused eye but readied ear cares less, it was something ignorable by even the most sensitive of beings. "I get your sentiment, but you have had the most use inside my head. Ironically, with you being there I have grew more fruits than the garden of Eden." A slight reference to how Nagare's power helped him attain some valuable knowledge, as the garden of Eden was said to bear the fruit of knowledge- but it made man eternal to sin. Well, he wouldn't trade wisdom worth a million books for a heart so pure.

"I see. Well then, let's make use of the moment and do the things we usually do." With a slight nod and a glance upon the fleeting distance, a happening that is conceptually involved, but different will commence, the challenge of two beings to each other-Nature and Man. Kenji twitched his eyes to the left before they did go on though, seeing there was a hell butterfly that entered his room. Back then, he really did respect and trust Soul Society and its military system called Gotei 13, well half of that was basically a facade, and he really did not like how Gotei 13 run their system. With that, he ignored the hell butterfly, not giving any sign of acknowledgment to the said entity.

"Oooh? What was that all about. That thing could have given you answers." Nagare was right, but he also knew another thing. "Well, I bet your just gonna say you'll find the answer yourself. Fine then." Kenji, in a small nod as a gesture of yes to Nagare's claims, slowly moved his feet accross the floor, walking out of the door with his zanpakuto spirit to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:17 am

Occ: alright, 2 days has passed, so Takashi will be skipped.

Yuuri watched as people arrived, responding to the hell butterflies that had been sent out. All of the zanpaktou spirits seemend to be somewhat calm, at least they hadent rebelled against their owner..yet, it could be a matter of time, she knew that not all zanpaktou spirits was like Seihoshi, who was fully loyal and cared about his owner.

"..Im grateful for you all showing up...i know that not all of us are shinigami, but in these kind of events, races dosent matter..i am glad to see non of your zanpaktou spirits has rebelled against you, but it can only be a matter of time, so keep an eye out..". Yuuri knew talking like this could probably make some of the zanpaktou spirits angry at her, but it was one of the reasons the gate had been set up here, her division was ready inside if anything happend.

"Seihoshi?", she said, looking over her shoulder to the 7.1 feet tall robe wearing "angel", standing beside her. Seihoshi nodded slightly and stepped fully up on her site, looking down at the spirits and their owners, having a calm yet emotionless face on. "..We all awoke confused this morning...seeing ourselfs freed from our sealed state..i awoke with spiritual messages...about locations that could provide a answer to this...event". He paused for a second and looked down at the ground, befor he went on. "Teams of 2, 3 or 4 will be set up and you will be sent out to the locations..the meaning with the teams is, that if one of the spirits rebel from its owner..or with the owner..the other teamembers will stop them...we cant have loss zanpaktou spirits and their owners roam through the worlds and cause a disturbance in the balance..".

"Befor you are split into teams. Shinigami and arrancars, say your names, Zanpaktou spirits, you as well..". He looked down at Yuuri who nodded, and looked at the people with their spirits. "Reikou Yuuri, captain of the 5th division and leader of the kido corps..". "..Seihoshi", the tall spirit said in a stern voice, as he spread his white feather wings slightly.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:58 am

Matsu listened to Yuuri's speech with his lips twisted into a grave-looking grimace. The thought of Kawazu Naka Yusui rebelling against him was...unpleasant. He wouldn't exactly call the two of them bosom friends, after all. Being a part of Matsu's soul, Kawazu knew exactly how to push Matsu's buttons, and besides that, had never until Matsu achieved Bankai acknowledged Matsu as an equal. In short, Kawazu's pride made Matsu uneasy, but he kept this unease to himself.

Well maybe I'll get some new information on Zanpakuto to add to the database after this little ordeal, thought Matsu. Out loud, he said, "12th Division Captain Amatsu Mikaboshi- call me Matsu." Through his goggles, he tried to assess the reiatsu signatures of the people and spirits around him, but as they were still a work in progress, images were fuzzy and somewhat unreliable. He could obviously tell they were powerful for the most part, but the goggles did not perform as well as Matsu would have liked. More tinkering would be required.

"Kawazu Naka Yusui. Just Kawazu please," croaked Kawazu from behind his shroud. Kawazu was uncertain if he had the goal of rebelling against Matsu. On one hand, Matsu had proven himself worthy to wield Kawazu. On the other, it was nice to be in the world out of his own free will. He would have to see if his feelings changed; until then, he would do nothing. "And you have nothing to worry about, Matsu-san. You have proven your worthiness to me already, and do not need to do so again."
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:25 am

Amagai smirked, he didn't want to go in to this mission but he hasn't had any action. A slight nod was made by Raika as he looked at Amagai. Amagai seen alot of people going to join this raid so he figured why not? "Amagai of the 13th Division.." yelled Amagai. "Raika the Zanpaktou of Amagai." said Raika.

ooc short post couldnt think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:46 am

"Kensei Kontan, Captain Commander" Kensei said lazily. He sonido'd there a short time ago, but kept hidden to see what was going on. "Shekekkeigan, Kensei's Zanpokuto" His zanpokuto also replied lazily.

ooc: lol yeah not much to say....
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:00 pm

"i'd rather work alone but whatever, I'm Kaji Mikoto Ex-captain of the tenth division" Kaji Said nonchalantly, kuroi changed shape into a man wearing a black suit, his face was covered by a large hat, "and i am Kuroi kaen, this young fools zanpactou" he said as he bowed to Reikou, as she was the one taking the lead.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 am

Dak listened carefully to every word that the Captain Reikou spoke as she took charge. She knew that she herself wold never have been able to do such a thing and sighed knowing now that her dream of becoming a Captain was even farther away. Yet her eyes shook when she spoke of the swords rebelling. She then looked over to Tsubasa as worry began to consume her. She knew that the two of them have had fights; even dangerous ones. But she hoped that they had gotten past that; that they had somehow become closer because of the training

Tsubasa on the other hand when he heard of rebelling his eyebrow cocked. He then felt the gaze of Dak on him and he met her gaze. He glared at her but for a second his gaze softened as she placed his hand in the air. Dak thought he was going to hit her again so she flinched. But she was surprised when he just placed it on top of her head. She looked up at him in shock as he then rubbed her head. "Look, I know we've had our differences kid. But I promised you that day that I would protect you and Takashi if you helped make me stronger. You've fulfilled your end of the bargain and now its my turn. You're my partner and I'm not going to abandon you" he explained as he smirked.

Dak smiled at this and her heart soared He smiled back but then dropped it. He then stepped forward so much so that Dak was behind him in almost a protective stance. He was going to show off his strength and wasn't going to back down to anyone "The name's Tsubasa" he growled out as he crossed his arms in a menacing fashion. She then poked out from behind him. "Um, 4th Seat of Squad 11. Dakxter Rios, or just Dak" she spoke in almost a whisper. The differences between these two were major.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:46 am

Yuuri's words made Yuki uneasy. There was a possibility that the zanpakuto spirits might rebel? She looked at her own discreetly out of the corner of her eye. Knowing Touketsu Suru Hi like she did she knew that if an opportunity to get stronger presented itself, but meant that the spirit would need to go against her master than Yuki knew the zanpakuto wouldn't hesitate. Hopefully that didn't happen. As much as she didn't really like her partner she still needed her.

"Koori Yuki, 10th Division Captain. This is my partner Touketsu Suru Hi." She inclined her head slightly towards all the people present to show her acknowledgment.

"I can speak for myself, I'm not stupid! Unlike some people I know..." Yuki ignored the slight sent her way, preferring to appear as professional as she could - which meant not rising to the bait as she so often did when with the mean spirited spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic   The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting between spirits. Zanpaktou spirit event topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Event Area-
Jump to: