Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Presence of darkness EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Presence of darkness EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Presence of darkness EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Presence of darkness EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Presence of darkness EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Presence of darkness EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Presence of darkness EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Presence of darkness EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Presence of darkness EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Presence of darkness Vote_lcapPresence of darkness Voting_barPresence of darkness Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Presence of darkness Vote_lcapPresence of darkness Voting_barPresence of darkness Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Presence of darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren

Soren

Presence of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:00 am

Sieryu roamed around the area and looking for the shinigami named Matsuda he heard she was very close to Soren and smiled wildly that was his ticket to gettting soren back. feeeling a shinigami's reistu he began forward laughing wildly. C'mon girl I want to killl Soren where are you!?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:15 am

Matsuda sighed gently walking down afew crouded sidewalks with her hands behind her head & her arms output from this. "Ohh... I'm soo bored!" Matsuda said to herself(Saying it almost like Luppi). She wore Black flip-flops, a Black Tank-Top with a Ying-Yang sign on it & dark blue ripped jeans. Afew long strands of hair stuck out from her hair, in which, was not her hair, they were an 'experement' a shinigami wanted her to try, they were antennas, but they couyld not be seen as them, except for the slight bit of red at the end of them. The shinigami thought that if he succseeded in makeing them, then it would help her out majorly. The shinigami was someone who took care & usually watched over Matsuda, even if she wasn't in the soul society. The point of them was to increse her relatsu senceing & speed with the wind, all seemed to be going good now. She senced afew shinigami relatsu many miles away, and even one pretty close to her. Although, she did not care for this she just continued walking with the antennas danleing infront of her face & half a centameter from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:25 am

Sieryu folllows behind her going on the buildings silencing his reitsu so he would be hard to find. As she kept walking came to a edge and drew his black zanpaktou jumping down behind and quickly placing his vaizard mask on his face his reitsu rising far above her paralyzing her and he grins laughing slightly pressing his zanpaktou on her neck making black fire rising the temperature of the blade. hello pathetic girl....I need your help...I heard you had the abilities to raise the dead.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:34 am

Matsuda continued to walkj & soon placed her arms to the side decideing to take a smoke, & walking into a small aly, then all of a sudden she froze. She stuttered softly senceing the vizard's relatzu through the antennas & looked down at the blade which was on her neck. "Bring back the--" she began not exactly knowing what he was talking about, but remebering once that a young child was run over right in front of her, she snatched up that child's body & soon gave back his life; Although, he was only a child, so it did not take much spirit energy. She looked down at the blade again takeing a deep breath & raiseing her head strongly realeseing her breath in a long stream of blue fire heading directly for his head.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:40 am

Wrong choice. Sieryu's reitsu was too much for the weak attack and it didn't faze him pressing the blade closer on her neck until it start to bleed. Now I need you Matsuda...to revive Soren Kiyomeru...am I his enemy yes but I want to kill him not that pathetic excuse for a shinigami...shinko...Besides you was close to him weren't you he saved you...but now...he's dead...died for his pathetic illusion for peace now you have to save your own pathetic skin...Try to take with a weak attack like that again and I'll kill you without a regret...in fact it would be my pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:54 am

Matsuda let out a slight moan of pain feeling the blade begin to cut into her neck. As she felt this she began thinking of ways to get past him, mabie use some fire tentacles? Suddenly it hit her when she said Soren died. She almost wimpered hearing this. "Soren-San.. Died..?" she said with tears in her eyes. Felling afew drops of blood roll down her chest she stopped for a second thinking, that with the antennas, she could find him, even his corpse. But what if what she was planning didn't work? What if she would get cought & killed right after she ran from him? She gasped slightly noticeing him put more pressure on the blade she tryed to pull her neck back slightly as she said with tears streaming down her face with her eyes closed. "I don't give a damn about my life! If you want to kill me, do it now! But you will never get a chance to fight Soren again you goddamn little bitch!" she screamed pulling her head far enough to grip the blade with her teeth & put a single crack in it as solid figures of blue tentagles with a light blue flame on them broke from her back tossing him back & away from her. "Soren-San.." she said softly looking to the ground & the tentagles wrapping themself around her with an elegant blue flame glow. A second after she said this she(Don't know the same of it in shinigami way) Flasp stepped all the way to the other side of town senceing out his corpse. She knew if she was to bring him back with that shinigamia round, he would try to kill Soren again, in which, was not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:02 am

Sieryu jumped back knowing he got her to help and before she left he caught her. Stupid bitch....I am not going to kill that dead man who was just revived I have some sense of nobility I just needed your help and your not going to get a decent measure of time with Shinko around...let me handle Shinko while you revive Soren... Sieryu looked at her and saw the tears streaming down her face and he sigh looking away. You cared about him didn't you...the only reason I am doing this is because he spared my life...I am the vaizard friend he wanted to save...I at least owe him this....how much do you cared for him anyway...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:14 am

Looking down to the ground she turned her head slightly looking to him from the corner of her eye. By this point her GiGai was beging to get ripped up showing the shinigami outfit underneith. A light blue aura surrounded her as she turned her head to him slightly saying in a still mad tone, but as calm as she could, "Then, why the hell did you attack me for no fucking reason if that's all you wanted?!" she said calmly at first then soon raiseing her voice to a scream as she turned completely around & running towards him at a great speed with her right hand out where a long set of thick claws sat. She would have used her zanpaktou, but the problem was, she was still in her GiGai. "Where the hell is Soren?!" she screamed holding her left arm up agenst his cracked zanpaktou to where he could not use it & slamed her claws into his chest. The sun made her eyes look like a bright yellow as they reflected off of her green eyes. Getting abit closer to his face she said again more demanding, "Where, the hell is Soren?!" as she did this the zanpaktou began cutting in her arm, but she was much too upset to notice now. Tears streamed down her cheek as she said this & waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:20 am

He smiled and looked at her with cold eyes kicking her away from him his zanpaktou's cracks fading away as the blade healed itself. he is with that Shinko kid....and I figured you wouldn't help but way get in my face I thought you hated shinigami and Soren is one why not leave him dead?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:28 am

Skidding on her feet aas she was kicked away she growled softly hearing him go on with his cold heart. Running forward again she screamed, "Because he was the only one who cared! The only one who made me think that I had a purpose in life!" as she screamed this the tentagles from her back darted forwards towards him soon wrapping directly around both his arms, legs, & neck. As they held on she slamed him into a large tree growling. "Tell me where he is..." she said again holding up her bloody claws & licking the index finger's claw before she moved her tentagles slightly from his neck & pressed that claw agenst his neck. "Your right, I do hate shinigami, but he is diffrant, he cares.." she said putting some pressure on that claw & makeing his neck bleed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:32 am

Sieryu calmly laughed and felt a little pinch as he was pierced in the neck a little and he looked at her calmly and took a deep breath. First calm down...remember I am helping him too...all I know is he was killed and his body abducted by a man named Shinko...we'll and I mean you and me with have to work together to find everything.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:45 am

"Shinko..." she murmered softly trying to remeber that name, it was so familiar, but, it wouldn't come to her. Takeing her finger from his neck the tentagles tightened around him choking him slightly. "I don't care wether your a vizard or even if your George Lopez..." she said calmly reffering to one of her favorite TV stars then continued raiseing her voice, "But if you try any fucking funny buisness when he is alive, I will kill you, I don't even care if I have to give my own life to do it..." backing up her head the tentagles realesed their grip on him & soon returned to Matsuda calmly wrapping her with them. Raiseing a claw, she reconized that one if the problems with the antennas is that they would not allow her to change back to normal untill what needed to be done, was done. "Thanks Gramps..." she said coldly remebering him say that she had to work hard for her dreams like this one as she lightly flicked the left antennah with her left index finger's claw.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:51 am

Sieryu was choked and glared at her flaring his reitsu. My name is Sieryu...Kuroyami...and I am supposed to be his enemy I won't assure that. Soieryu smiled and looked at her did she really care about Soren this much he was annoying and what not but why did she care for him so much? Yes shinko a shinigami currently going after a new world order... Sieryu stood up his mask faded away and he sheathed his zanpaktou scoffing Don't me you love him because loving someone that weak is sickening.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:02 am

Matsuda sighed gently still fiddleing with her antennah & turned her head slightly looking to him with a major glare sharp enough to pop a baloon. "Are you saying he is weak??" she said in a angered tone, just as she was calming down too. She hadn't even noticed, but her hair had grown longer, hanging over her shoulders slightly & on her upper back. Continueing to study him she thought of killing him on the spot, but at the same time, she needed to find Soren. She continued to look at him bringing up her bloody fingertips & gradually licking them clean as she waited for an answer, hopeing for his sake that it was not a bad one.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:06 am

Sieryu sighed why was she avoiding the question it wasn't that bad and she defended to to the earth. Of course he's weak...I mean he might have killed the 3rd espada but that isn't impressive...and you never answered my question.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:17 am

Matsuda's eyes widened as he said that he was weak & soon closed down glareing at him through her slightly opened eyes. Openeing them widely a tentacle shot from her face almost as fast as the speed of sound & punchered him on the left of his side, right abive his hip. "I guess your the weak one then, for about to be killed by a woman with a broken heart, the weakest of all opponents." Having dissapeared she flash-stepped behind him & grasped the back of his neck on ech side of his neck verdebre disableing all of his movements except for the movements of his eyes & lips. "Watch your mouth." she wispered into his left ear then backing up saying, "Elaborate what you asked me." still haveing ahold of his neck she stood there waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:21 am

Sieryu drew his zanpaktou and slashed through the tenctale jumping above her and releasing his zanpaktou. Scream, Fennikusu! his unifmorm changed into a style like Ichigo's except with a dark purple undering and the knuckle guard of his zanpaktou made a flaming V wing shape and he looked at her. Shinko's is close...focus on the task at hand not on me.

ooc: I'll start a new topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presence of darkness   Presence of darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Presence of darkness
Page 1 of 1