Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Revival of Soren Kiyomeru Vote_lcapRevival of Soren Kiyomeru Voting_barRevival of Soren Kiyomeru Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Revival of Soren Kiyomeru Vote_lcapRevival of Soren Kiyomeru Voting_barRevival of Soren Kiyomeru Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Revival of Soren Kiyomeru

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren

Soren

Revival of Soren Kiyomeru Empty
PostSubject: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:25 am

Sieryu jumping over Matsuda landed in front of Shinko's warehouse already in his released form glared and he sent a wave of black fire opening the door way into the place. Walking in he see's soren's body laying on a table perfectly perserved in a dead state he felt someone else's reitsu as well and he waited on shinko catiously.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:31 am

Shinko looked up, he sensed someone was near. *Who could that be*, he thought as he walked for the people to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:45 am

Following the male the tentagles from her back had been wrapped around her as she stood silent studying the spirit waves that was inside the building. Walking inside the building she looked around studying the area abit before at the corner of her eye she was Soren's body laying on a table. "Soren-San..." she strugled to say, but instead someing out as a scratchy wisper. Senceing the other relatzu she quicklt turned towards it as the tentgles seperated themself from her waist & soon bagan waveing becide her waiting for anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:50 am

Sieryu looked at Shinko and smiled calmly laughing not even speaking to him before slashing at him a wave of black fire erupting from his blade towards Shinko and jumped towards him looking back at Matsuda. Focus on reviving or getting the body out of here which ever one is faster!
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:14 am

Shinko looked up and disappeared with Soren's body. "Darken the sky..and let the child of darkness run and play...Makura", he said as he appeared. He dropped Soren's dead body then looked at the two. "Fighting for a corpse?", Shinko asked.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:23 am

Matsuda was about to go & jump for the table, but instread she stopped that thought seeing both him & his body dissapear. Watching him re-appear she glared at him for a second studying his spiritual wave lengths. Sighing gently the tentales on her back began whipping like crazy setting everything on fire, even the medal. Takeing a step forward her eyes almost looked dead as she spoke softly, "We are fighting for a friend..." abit peeved off, she closed her eyes & soon quickly opened then darting directly for Shinkowith her left hand's claws & her tentecales extended towards him. Due to the fire that hurt none of them, there was an advantage. The tentagles became more durable, stronger, & faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:28 am

Sieryu caught Soren's body and looked at Matsuda. Your getting in my way let me fight while you revive him dammit how stupid are you?! Sieryu growled and threw Soren's lifeless body towards Matsuda and launched for Shinko flash stepping past him and taunting him. Come litle boy how about fighting someone past your level so you can see the true level of power you stand against unless your a coward.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:45 am

Shinko looked up and disappeared as the strange man threw Soren's body. He caught Soren and then disappeared dropping his body on the floor. He then looked at the two. "Foolish children..I ascended above your level centuries ago..I mean look what I did to this foolish captain", Shinko said, his sword in his hands.

He was fully aware of his surroundings and looked at the two..
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:01 am

"Hmm.." she murmered softly studying him throughly then soon rocking her head softly as if she was listing to music, instead, from the walls in which was covered in fire soon came afew figures shaped much like Matsuda & had her equal spirit energy. Soon the fire crawled on her covering her with it & looking like every other one. "Shut it DimWit." one of them said "Remind me again who was one step from killing you?" another one finished. They all looked towards him all frowning. "Everything--" one clone said, "Has a weakness." another finished. "By the word he said, about darkness---" "---tells me that he uses abit too much darkness--" "--you never pay attenction to these details do you?" afew of them said takeing turns speeking to Sieryu. She knew of one thing, that may help out abit, but not too much, all of the clones of Matsuda soon joined hands & began chanting together:
"When the light from the sun cansels out the moon's dull glow it destroys the darkness also, waiting for the darkness to come back once more the next night, with the light from this fire from hell & suns of heaven bind the darkness that recides here!"
Afew seconds after this the whole room glowed a bright white, forceing Shinko to stay in the room of the building. "There, just call when you need me.. I cannot fight much, or else this bind will break." the single Masuda said calmly with her head down thinking. She had him trapped in the room, with no way of excape, unless Matsuda was to lose too much spirit energy; in which she allready lost half of it. The tentacles were gone, & her hair was short agian, burnt slightly. She was in her shinigami form & her zanpaktou sat on her side, she knew numours things she could do, but couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:06 am

Sieryu looked at her and sighed You'd better not die....and great... Sieryu held up his hand and fired a bala at Soren sending him close to matsuda and flashstepped into front of Matsuda firing a cero at point blank range. Seriyu not having any remose for the people in the building behind him that was what had made him he didn't care who he killed and he followed up with a slash to shinko's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:23 am

Shinko remained in the building watching as the two tried to bind him. He chuckled sadistically as the air in the room seemed to get thicker and the darkness seemed to come from nothing...even with the bright light there. This was an effect of Shinko releasing his true spiritual pressure...he concealed some..but currently he was stronger than the average captain. "You honestly think that a little light would keep me at bay? Fools...I am the darkness...we are one in the same..and as long as I live..so shall darkness", he said as he then spoke that deadly word..."Bankai...". There was an explosion of dark energyand the air became thick..it might be hard for the others to breathe. The room was dark.

He then noticed one of the men threw Soren's body and then fired a Cero. Shinko dodged by a flashstep, getting out of the way. He then turned and blocked the man's slash with his own sword.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:48 am

Matsuda gasped slightly grasping Soren & quickly picking him up holding his limp body to hers before she put her head down feeling the dark air rish over her. "Damnit.." she murmered softly. "It's better now, or never.." she said as a small but thick sheild of blue fire that soon turned black from his darkness teqnique. "Soren-San..." she murmered softly focuseing her spiritual wave length. Placeing the side of her head on his chest she began calming herself, so she could match his weak spirit wavelength. As she calmed herself she placed both hands on his chest, just above his heart & slowly began to pump her own life & spirit energy into him, her life energy at first, just to get his body working again, then her spiritual, that way he could wake up faster. She continued to do this untill she felt dizzy herself trying to keep up the sheild. "Soren-San..." she mumbled softly before she began tilting slightly trying to keep the sheild up. "Wake up..." she said softly useing her left hand to shake him slightly. Then soon placeing her hands on his chest forceing out the last bit of energy she had before the top of her body collapsed on him makeing the small fire sheild break down & haveing darkness cover them again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:55 am

Sieryu watched them and focused on Shinko and laughed at him. You want to go bankai I hpoe you can keep up...Bankai, Shounetsujihoku Fennikusu!
He seems to grow a armor like reiatsu about him making it in the shape of black fire wings coming down in a tail and onto his hands as claws his zanpaktou becoming no more and a little design appearing in his eyes he watched Shinko laughing.

Meanwhile Soren laying there dead felt something coming back to them and coughed opening his eyes not really wanting to move and looked at Matsuda tear coming to his eyes for some stupid reason. Matsuda..? He got hismelf up and looked at her. I died...I failed everyone and what is going on?
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Shinko noticed something was happening..He then jumped back. "It shouldnt have had to go this far..The 2nd Dance..Realm of Darkness", Shinko said as he slashed his sword. Suddenly dark flames surrounded everyone and everything. They were now all inside Shinko's technique. A dome formed sealing everything inside. Then from the dome dark flames crashed down..attempted to attack everything.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Matsuda layed on him asleep from giveing so much energy to him. Her body roled softly & sat in his lap as he sat up. She did not respond at all. Her spiritual & life energy could not be senced what-so-ever. Every drop of it was gone. The thing that showed this mosly about this, was the fact that she was in her shinigami form; & nothing came from her but the weak heat comeing from her skin. Her breathing could almost not be seen, a normal human could have mistaken her as dead if they saw her like this. She didn't even move an inch a the black fire rained down on her skin, fire could not affect her in any way, due to herself being a fire shinigami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Sieryu smiled turned himself upside down and drew his vaizard mask and made a spear made up of pure darkness adn threw at the impeading wall flying down to Soren and matsuda and folded his wings over all of them the lance meeting the walland exploded creating another dome larger then Shinko's own dome pushing Sieryu's and the others down as low as they could go but it imploded aftwerwards making the implosion cancel out. whew...that was almost a close one.... Sieryu stodd and smiled feeling weak seeing it Shinko survived the clashing implosions.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Shinko looked around as the other dome grew.."Shit...", he said as he slashed his Zanpaktou releasing black flames that surrounded him. He then clenched his fist and suddenly there was an explosion. When it died down..Shinko walked out of the dust..standing high in the air looking down at the group..he was slightly injuried. He was able to survive and block the attack by compressing his latter attack as well as his previous dome to form a barrier around him becoming a dome shield. The two techniques served as a powerful shield to block his attack. He looked coldly at the group..

Last edited by Shinko Hantaisha on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:31 pm

WAIT WTF?!?!?!?! You slashed your what...
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:44 pm

ooc: What the hell....was your account hacked -__-"

IC: Sieryu sneered at Shinko and unveiled the wings and Soren held Matsuda his white zanpaktou out of it's sheathe and and glared at Shinko few words muttering from his mouth. Purify, Amatsukami. A small cross appreared at the end of his chain and his unform changed to a more neatly styled version of Ichigo's and his reiatsu flares a bit. I won't die again knowing I was wrong the first time...Sieryu...I can't go bankai I am still a bit weak and I don't know how much longer you can last so we've got to finish this quickly Sieryu looking over at Soren laughed began to say. Your main priority is that girl Soren...Don't endanger her...I'll hold him off... Soren looked at sieryu knowing that was a stupid idea. I'll possibly die you know... Sieryu laughed and stated. Before I kill you....I'd like to see him try.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:19 am

(OOC : Gay...anyway..whos post is it..mine or matsudas?))
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:37 am

ooc: I'll take it as yours.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:25 am

Shinko sighed...he didnt feel like fighting...He would kill Soren another day...He disappeared using his Shukuchi two steps below, disappearing from the scene completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Soren Kiyomeru   Revival of Soren Kiyomeru Empty

Back to top Go down

Revival of Soren Kiyomeru
Page 1 of 1