Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Lets Parteh EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Lets Parteh EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Lets Parteh EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Lets Parteh EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Lets Parteh EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Lets Parteh EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Lets Parteh EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Lets Parteh EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Lets Parteh EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Lets Parteh Vote_lcapLets Parteh Voting_barLets Parteh Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Lets Parteh

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:38 am

A man in a captains robe has been outside all day with his squad while his lieutenant was else where. Amagai then walked around as the people around him were setting up for a big feast, Amagai quickly walked towards a Shinigami and slowly said to him. "Invite as much shinigami's as you can." said Amagai giving a friendly smile. Amagai then thought to himself I remember when i was still in the academy, to think i was going to be a captain.Amagai then walked into his barrack as he grabbed a bin full of bottles. The bin was heavy, even heavier then his Zanpaktou even in its Bankai form but it was still manageable by 1 person of Amagai's size.

Amagai walked up to another Shinigami as he slowly gave him a pat on the back a smiled "You guys did good for..Sorry for over using you guys on my 4th day here." said Amagai. "After this party, tomorrow you guys will get a break to do what ever you want. Leave the fighting to me just enjoy yourselves. " said Amagai as some guy came walking by as he put up a banner saying Welcome to the 13th division party please have fun and don't get to drunk.

Amagai smiled and gave the man thumbs up as he slowly walked to his division. Instead of walking inside he walked on the path that will lead him to the back of his division. Amagai looked as he seen many trees of different sorts, Amagai was completely oblivious to the face that a man who looks like he has no taste can plant all these trees. Amagai sat there until the sun set. Amagai then walked as everything was finished, the tables were lined up banners saying "Good work squads." and "Thank you Rukia for baring with this division." There was also another saying "Congratulations on your captaincy." Amagai was flattered as he opened the door. Groups of people ran in as the grabbed a bottle of sake and they all started to party. Amagai was completely surprised how much the Serentei loves a party.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:28 pm

Rukia stiffened when she heard the commotion from where she was located. She quietly made her way to source and her eyes widened further as she stepped into the loudest debacle she could imagine. Her eyes narrowed as she caught sight of the many signs along the tables...

"Thank you for bearing with the division?"
, she felt the blood boil in her veins... Of course she would assist her division, did they think so little of her? Did they not recognize her as their lieutenant... She was Kuchiki, damn it! She would always fulfill her duties with the honor and pride deserved by them!! She continued to be inward focused until she saw the banner proudly congratulating the new captain.

Rukia could not help but become slightly ill... she wanted nothing to do this with this.. with this... craziness! This man, does he have no sense of honor? Does he have no pride in being a captain? He reminded her of Shunsui Kyōraku, the 8th division captain, known for his love of sake and women. Am I going to have to deal the same way as Nanao Ise had? She prayed to whatever God was listening for anything but, as she grasped her face with her hands, trying in vain to block the images out of her mind.

She only lowered her hands as she noted the voice of that man over the noise of the crowd. She watched him, waiting to see if he would approach her or not.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:52 pm

Yuuri let out a little sigh as she watched some from her division grab a bottle of sake and began to drink. She had finished today`s paperwork and filed some sealing information into her personal libary that the captains befor her had been reading and adding things into, it was the most sacred thing that the captain of the kido corps had. he does resemble Shunsui taicho...i just hope he wont behave like Shunsui taicho does when we drink..could lead to him getting beaten up on his forth day as captain...

"Taicho, come join us!", the 7th seat of the 5th division, a young man with brilliant skills in kido, said, with his cheeks already red and flushed, apperently already being drunk. "Im only here to keep guard, i cant have any of you running away and end up some random place..we have trainning tommorow, and i dont want to spend the day roaming rukongai to find you..".

Yuuri let out yet anthoder sigh and looked around, the place looked like itself from Ukitake`s time. When she was younger, she used to drink tea with the white haired captain when he was healthy enough, and the duty wasent calling. It had sort of gotten a tradition for her to drink tea with the captains, being a 3th seat in the 5th division and former 4th seat in the 4th division, did give you some fame, through most of the talks was about topics such as zanpaktou or kido`s, it was rarly about herself.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:26 am

ooc: LOL there is no pleasing you is there xD.

Amagai was sitting there quietly as the divisions were drinking Sake and/or getting drunk. Amagai then seen Rukia when he was about to open his mouth to say hi he then noticed its probably not the best time to instead he looked at her reading the sign and then storming off. Amagai was confused when he seen her react in such a rude manor. Amagai then started to walk towards Rukia in a fast pace as he thought he hated him. "I wonder why she is acting this way.." said Amagai as he looked up to this sign. "To be honest this sign is pretty rude also.." said Amagai. Amagai was usually a rather generous and active captain unlike Shunsui.

Amagai was shocked that Rukia would just stormed out of the party without any notice."This doesn't look good....." said Amagai as he tried to follow Rukia. Amagai was a teeny bit irritated to see someone he respected to storm off. Amagai shunpo infront of Rukia and said to her "You act like your brother Byakuya." said Amagai smiling. "You guys worry about your own pride to much instead of thinking about others." stated Amagai with a smile. Amagai then said to Rukia "Its your choise to leave this people, but all the people in there are celebrating this party for you, you don't have to like it but I think its best you come join use. " said Amagai.

Amagai then smirked "It seems like you have been having a stressful day, and me being captain isn't really helping. You don't have to like me but if you ever need anything, ask me and i will be there." said Amagai in a blink of an eye Amagai vanished and was back in the party. A shinigami then yelled out, "Cheers for New Captain Amagai and 3 Cheers for Lieutenant Kuchiki." Amagai then put up a glass of sake and pointed it up in the sky as he drank a cup.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 pm

OOC:

Told you, I'm gonna have fun with this!!! *Rubs hands together* You are gonna get the Full Force of Kuchiki Pride that I can muster, and then some!! I might decide to eventually like you, but for now prepare to go through a very moody Rukia.... Actually it might be because I have been doing so much with Unohana, she is very sweet and I need a more evil outlet!

Also Rukia did not leave the party just stood there being very not happy... hehe

END OOC

"You guys worry about your own pride too much instead of thinking about others. Its your choise to leave this people, but all the people in there are celebrating this party for you, you don't have to like it but I think its best you come join us."

Rukia "hmphed" at this, as her eyes squinted at Shusuke-san. This captain now dared to insult her family? "Of course we are concerned with our, pride as you put it... We are a noble house and act accordingly. As far this party is concerned it is certainly not for me, it is clearly for the new captain of the 13th division. I won't leave these "people", nor will I abandon my division, no matter my feelings toward it's new captain... I will continue to perform my duties as I am required."

"It seems like you have been having a stressful day, and me being captain isn't really helping. You don't have to like me but if you ever need anything, ask me and i will be there."

Rukia "hmphed" once more... And yet her thoughts became slightly doubtful, he is trying... maybe I am being slightly rude... This resentment stems from the fact that he took Ukitake-san's place... although that's not necessarily his fault, if he hadn't been chosen another would have in his place. And I probably would have hated him too...

"Cheers for New Captain Amagai and 3 Cheers for Lieutenant Kuchiki."

She turned toward the shinigami making the toast, and tried her best not to glare at him... It was very difficult... After all she had spent much time in copying and perfecting the glare from her beloved Nii-sama. She turned back towards the captain, maybe she would give him some credit, some benefit of the doubt, but she doubted she could completely restrain her sarcasm, and as of right now the sight of him still pissed her off.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 pm

"There there, its no fun party for anyone if the people this party has been made for are all sad and grumpy". Yuuri put a hand onto Rukia`s shoulder and looked at Amagai, she didnt touch him without premission since he had captain rank, and manners was something Yuuri put high. "Rukia-san, lets go take some fresh air..i hope you dont mind i borrow your vice captain for a moment", she said looking at Amagai yet again. Without really carring what the younger vice captain thought, Yuuri pushed her slightly in the shoulder, thereby leaving the room.

"Thats better..", she said, letting go of Rukia after they reached a railling wich surronded one of the gardens in the 13th division barracks. "I am not a genious, but i can see you have trouble with your new captain..". Yuuri reached down and placed her pale hand at the younger girl`s shoulder and smiled down to her. In the moonlight, and with the gentel smile, white captain haori, pale skin and long white hair..Yuuri did really resemble the former captain ukitake.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:20 pm

(Can I party? T.T)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Rukia didn't fully appreciate being pushed outside, but was thankful for the excuse to leave. The captain before her was not entirely known to her, but her demeanor seemed pleasent and helped soothe some of Rukia's seething anger.

"I am not a genious, but i can see you have trouble with your new captain.."

Rukia held a silent laugh at that, no I suppose my dislike for the captain is plain as day... I still have to work on hiding my emotions more fully... but I really don't want it common knowledge that I... well that I just... can't deal with this...

"The new captain is a bit much, and new..." she started, but she soon stopped, trying to find the words to say that would express her feelings without showing too much of herself in the process. She looked again at the captain, and couldn't help but notice the resemblance to her previous captain, a sight that was soothing to her on an unconscious level... A feeling of "sameness" that she was desperately trying to find...

"I... believe everything will turn out for the best..." She muttered the next words "At least I hope it will..."
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:00 pm

"Thats what Hinamori-chan always used to say..and everything turned out for her, she`s happy with Aizen in heaven now..", she said in responce, as she looked down at the younger girl and could`t help but notice she seemend to calm down, she gussed it was because her new captain wasent around, and that it was a beautiful night.

"It is hard to accept new things..take me for an exampel...Aizen betrayed seireitei while he was 5th division captain...and Hinamori was killed when she was captain befor me...i seek the approval of everyone..but..", she said sliding her hand onto the rail, holding a little tightly as she lowerd her head. "..Its hard...your life isent surpose to be easy...everything wont last forever..changes will be made...and you can only become stronger by accepting these changes, no matter how sudden, or how hard they are"
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:10 pm

OOC

Dang it you are making it hard for Rukia to stay mad.... lol Have you been hanging out with Unohana too much or something???? hehe

End OOC

The captain's words did bring some comfort to Rukia as she stood looking at the stars. But this still was not going to be an easy journey. She knew this woman shared the experience of losing one's captain, but it still could not soothe her heart completely. She couldn't let go of the resentment she felt towards her new captain, and at this point really didn't want to. She had to admit it to herself that she was acting the part of a spoiled child, but she couldn't let it go.

"I understand that changes will happen, taicho, however acceptance does not always happen over night..." Rukia tried hard not to slip into the sometime haughty speech of the Kuchikis... She didn't want to do that with this captain, one that reminded her so much of her Ukitake-san.

"I can see you are trying to help the situation, but I think the only thing that will help the situation is time..." Rukia spoke her words softly, hoping that idiot wouldn't be close enough to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Occ: maybe..xD

"Please, dont be so formal...i have seen and spoken with your nii-san befor...you should stop trying to act like him, no matter how hard you try, you cant hide your emotions, Rukia-san", the white haired captain said, smiling down to her as she placed her hand onto her shoulder and ruffled her hair with the other one. "Also, please call me Yuuri-san, you dont have to be so formal, no one is around than us..".

It came clear now, that this woman was more laid back than she seemend. She talked formal and kept to the rules, speaking to the other captains and her squad members in a strict, yet gentel tone, using respectful words. "Hiding your emotions can be good sometimes..but if you keep it up..in the end..you are going to be alone..and i know that not even your nii-san would want to be alone"
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:30 pm

"Hai... Yurri... -san," Rukia felt slightly uncomfortable not using the captain's title when addressing her, everything she had been taught screamed at her for using such a familiar tone with a captain.

Although the words of the captain did trouble her more then she was willing to admit... Of course she wished to act like her brother, he was the head of the Kuchiki house, he was the one to lead the direction of the family. She considered it an honor to be compared to her brother... although it seemed Yurri-san could not see that...

"...you are going to be alone.."

She stopped to think about what the captain had just said, was she going to be alone? She knew her brother held himself aloof from most of Soul Society and it did not seem to bother him that he was alone, why should it bother her if she wold to be in the same situation? Her thoughts wandered to her friends... both in Soul Society and in the human world... She had not been in contact with them for some time, was she truly becoming alone? Yes that might be true... but then again with her new duties as a Lieutenant she had been very busy.... She resolved to find time to spend time with her friends again. But she would not stop trying to emulate her brother... she would not dishonor her family.

She spoke her next words softly and with her head bowed so that Yurri could not see her face. "Thank you for thinking about me, Yurri-san, you remind me so much of my capt..." she stopped short, "of Ukitake-san. He always cared about me and pushed for me to go out and see the world, to live life... The same as you are, but I will tell you what I have told him many times, I am happy where I am, I truly am."

She ventured her gaze upward, wondering what the effect of her words would have on the captain.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Oddly enough, the white haired captain seemend to have a sorrowful look, as if it pained her to hear those words. "Thats mean, Rukia-san...its hurting me to see, that despite my words..you still chose to lie into my face openly...". Despite her words, Yuuri did not at any point raise her voice, it remained calm, through the pase was a little slower, making it clear that Rukia`s words sadden her slightly.

"If you want to live up to the Kuchiki name and become like your big brother..then dont forget to love..dont forget to live..Your nii-san loved Hisani very much, but she died..even through he still misses her of all his heart, he has always keept up his captain duties..and always loved his little sister..do you know were im getting at..Rukia-san?.."". All of a sudden, Yuuri reached around her and hugged the slightly shorter girl, patting her on the head. "You know...your nii-san was always hot headed and always tried to impress the elders of the Kuchiki family..at least when he was younger...you are still a growing child, Rukia-san, and i bet, than even through your Nii-san wants you to follow in his footsteps and not dishonor the family..he also wants to see you happy.."
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Rukia found being hugged by the captain oddly comforting...

She thinks he would want me to be happy? Rukia thought to herself... True she had told everyone that had asked her that she was in fact happy.. but was she really? Yuuri-san raised questions that made Rukia very uncomfortable, questions that made her examine truly what she was feeling... She didn't know if she wanted this... She backed away from the captain, trying to further distance herself from her feelings as well... She wasn't ready for this, she didn't want to admit certain feelings even to herself...

"I'm sorry you feel I am lying to you, Yuuri-san... It is not my intention to do so, at times I do not know what to feel..." Rukia stared at her hands as she brought them to her front and folded them against her stomach. Or know that what I feel would probably not be welcomed if said aloud... Rukia closed her eyes to shut out the thoughts of her brother.

"Talking with someone regarding them is still very strange for me... You are the first to be so curious, and to go to such lengths to become close to me... Others defer to my being a Kuchiki," Rukia grimaced inwardly at this, stating that she was a Kuchiki and putting on her icy demeanor had worked for everyone else, why did this person have to be so curious! She continued, "and allow me my solitude..."
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:25 am

"Oppening up is a long process...", the white haired captain said, as she stood fully up again, oddly enough smiling happy. "..You might not see it, but already by your tone and movements...your oppening up a little..who knows...one day you might even realise that the people around you care for you". Yuuri reached over and ruffled her shoulder-long hair slightly, befor smiling down to her slightly again.

"..You know, when i was younger i used to spend my afternoons drinking tea with Aizen, Gin and Ukitake-sama...Ukitake-sama always seemend so happy talking about you..your lucky having such a nice person care for you...even through he isent your captain anymore, you should try to accept your new captain, accept his fauls and learn to like him through who he is..". Yuuri let out a little sigh and looked up at the sky. A sudden gust of wind came out of nowere and brushed over them, causing Yuuri`s haori and their hair to rusle in it. "If you need one to talk to..you can always come to me...and dont worry, i wont tell anything to your nii-san!", she said with a little wink and a half-grin.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:30 pm

"I think am beginning to see that..." Rukia thought back to her friends, mentally adding Yuuri-san to them. People who cared about her. She didn't even mind her hair being ruffled, by her... although if Renji would have done that his hand would be stinging in pain right about now. "I'll work on it with my captain..." Even though she was starting to open up, she could not hide the slight tinge of annoyance she felt when speaking about her new captain.

"I didn't know you had spent so much time with Ukitake-sama, but it explains why you remind me so much of him. I will try to work with my captain..."

"Maybe I will take you up on your offer to talk..." Rukia smiled genuinely for one of the few times of her life. "Well, as long as you keep it from nii-sama that is..." Rukia had a small laugh at this.

Last edited by Rukia Kuchiki on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:35 pm

"Remind of Ukitake-sama, eh?...", she said, smiling slightly again. "..i guess i do look a little like him..i was always told my Unohana taicho, around 150 years ago, that i should cut it short..i guess its my own fault for growing it long, heh". Yuuri reached into her shinigami uniform, and pulled out two rice balls. "I sneaked them out from the party, i figured you would want one".

As Yuuri handed the shorter girl the rice ball, her zanpaktou suddenly seemend to move on its own, making the holster push towards Rukia for a moment, and the sound of a gentel, deep manvoice seemend to be heard from it. "Its just the wind..", Yuuri said, since her captain haori and hair was blowing in a wind comming from behind her. "but i bet even Seihoshi likes you.."
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Rukia graciously took the rice ball offered he by Yuuri. "Thanks!" She said with enthusiasm, "I had not noticed these in there... I had been busy with other things on my mind at the time." She gathered her wandering thoughts, not willing to go back to them yet.

"I don't think you should cut it, it is really beautiful... and it's true Ukitake-sama did have long hair, but you remind me of him because, well because you care..."

Rukia heard the male voice as well, and for a brief moment thought someone from the party was intruding on them. She was in fact relieved when Yuuri spoke, "but i bet even Seihoshi likes you.."

Ahhh... he must be her zanpakuto...

"If he is anything like his Mistress, we would get along fine! Maybe I should introduce him to Shirayuki sometime." Rukia smiled as she bit into her rice ball.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Yuuri let out a little sigh but smiled down to her. "Im grateful for your words, Rukia-san..and the thought of them meeting is nice....through it is impossibol, zanpaktou spirits can only take a physical form on very rare events, and such events havent been seen in the last 800 years..". As she spoke, the white haired captain unwrapped the rice ball and took a little bite, savoring the sweet taste mixed with neutral rice.

"Maruyi-sama always used to say that everything was possibol, if just the time was given..heh, sad he retired befor he finished his crazy ideas..". Yuuri reveald that she apperently also had known the former 12th division captain.

(abit short sorry)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:46 am

Impossible... that's too bad It would have been nice to... well better not to think of it...

"It is too bad he retired..." Rukia mentally shuddered a little at that... he had a great mind, but he was still slightly scary. "It would have nice for them to have met... Did you know him well, Yuuri-san?"

Rukia was curious to know if the former captain had any friends, he was also very secretive, and he did tend to scare others easily with his "experiments"

(sorry for the shortness... tired :(, long night and couldn't think of anything else... )
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:04 am

(its okay dear *gives hug*^^)

"Know him well?..i would`t say we were friends..but i guess i knew him a little...", she said, sitting down on the railing, wich caused her to be bathed in moonlight. "He was very intrested in my double element zanpaktou..he thought at first it was a world first, since i have a shikai ability that makes me caple of controlling razor sharp feathers..wich meant he thought it was light, fire, and wind..". Yuuri became silent for a moment as she burried into her memories to give more answer. "i used to take part in the meetings between him and Aizen-sama..but the conservation would always be about the main topic..i think..", she said, holding anthoder little pause, befor speaking again. "I think it was right after Aizen`s betrayl our..bond of some sort formed...at least he began to ask in alot on how my bankai trainning was going...but then the human girl, Orihime Inoue, was kidnapped, and since Hinamori-chan was sick there, i became very busy..to be honost, i havent talked with him for roughly 4-5 years...".

"i have many ties around the seireitei..i spend most of my years as a 4th seat in the 4th division and as the 3th seat in the 5th division, making me third-in-command for the kido corps..spending all my life as a shinigami in high ranks, obtainning bankai already as a 3th seat on mearly 21 years...i guess that attracts people.."
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Rukia listened with open curiosity at the captain's words. Rukia had not known she had been in such close contact with the previous head of the science department. She was extremely curious when she mentioned her bankai.

Rukia was always trying to get better to prove herself to others... To maintain the honor of the Kuchiki family... for this captain to achieve bankai in such a short time, was amazing! she knew of only 2 others who had gained such a feat.. but they weren't what you would call normal... The previous 12th division captain Urahara-san and Ichigo.

Maybe... just maybe... Rukia thought quietly to herself.

"Yuuri-san, would you mind helping me achieve bankai? I had been thinking about training for it... but I had no one to ask before this... no one that I felt I could talk to about it... If it would impose on you, please do not mind my request... I don't want to be a bother." Rukia looked down at this, no wanting to look into the captain's face.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Yuuri reached down and ruffled her hair slightly, letting out a little sigh. "As i said befor..there`s no need so formal...but sure, i wont mind it..", she said, giving the shorter girl a gentel smile, befor pushing her slightly in the back, as she begun to walk down the wodden floor along the railling. "Come then....if i realease bankai in the middle of a division`s barracks, i will get in trouble...much more than normal since this isent even my barracks heh"
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Rukia gave a slight grin at Yuuri, while imaging what would indeed happen if she were to release her sword in the division. She felt herself being gently pushed along, and it actually did not bother her... She could tell that she was beginning to like Yuuri as a friend, even if she sometimes forgot to call her more informally...

"Even so, I think I would have paid money to see their faces if you had done so!" Rukia allowed herself a healthy chuckle, feeling slightly childish but enjoying herself immensely.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:53 am

"Your laugther is pretty, Rukia-san...it would give them a surprise, but a captain with restrain alone is very powerful..if i unleased my bankai so close to the unseated officers..my reitsu levels would kill them.." . All of a sudden, Yuuri looked serious, her blue eyes seemend to shine a little of wisdom, but it only lasted a second, befor the gentel smile and cheerful eyes were back.

After a few minuts of walking, they reached the 13th division`s trainning grounds. "I pout up a barrier a few years ago so Ukitake-sama could practice his bankai without destroying the barracks with his reitsu level...they should still be working..anyways"", the white haired captain said, as she looked at Rukia. "if you feel the reitsu gets to much..please say it..". Yuuri withdrew her zanpaktou, slided her captain haori of her shoulders, held it out in front of her, and closed her eyes. "..Bankai..".

The moment the words were spoken, strong reitsu levels struck through the ground and the air, without doubt being at captain`s level, if not slightly higher. Yuuri`s zanpaktou changed its shape(see picture im bad to destricbingx.x), and for a odd reason, the air just around the blade began to heaten, despite nothing had been done. Two body-sized wings made out of white feathers, sprung out from her back, oddly enough not ripping her clothes. All the feathers was turning down, meaning it wasent fluffy, it was streamlined. The wings seemend to give off a little heat as well.

In the moonlight, and with the wings and white hair, Yuuri did resemble a angel..

Occ: her bankai zanpaktou x.x Lets Parteh 2ugc45x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Parteh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Divisions :: Thirteenth Division-
Jump to: