Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Lets Parteh - Page 2 Vote_lcapLets Parteh - Page 2 Voting_barLets Parteh - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Lets Parteh - Page 2 Vote_lcapLets Parteh - Page 2 Voting_barLets Parteh - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Lets Parteh

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Lets Parteh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:54 am

Amagai was sitting on top of the roof of a wall right beside the training ground, seeing that Yuuri had just released her Bankai really impressed him, he haven't felt such a great amount of reiatsu in such a long period of time. Amagai remembered when he first achieved his Bankai, his reiatsu was of the scale. Amagai lost control and burnt down the 13th division barrack.

That day Amagai had to write such a long report of what happen to the barrack, Amagai was close with Ukitake, Amagai would ask him for advise on training. Amagai looked at Yuuri as she looked like a angel with the white hair and the wings. Amagai was amazed how her bankai formed looked, strong and beautiful.

The barrier was starting to crack but it would still hold up for a long period of time. Amagai then flash stepped into the barrier on the surface. "Your Bankai seems pretty strong." said Amagai with a slight grin.

Amagai was willing to see what she can do but challenging her to a fight at this time is very rude. Amagai then seen the bankai release as he looked at Rukia and asked "Are you trying to achieved your bankai?" asked Amagai in a very nice tone. The bankai actually pushed Amagai back abit.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:09 am

Rukia's jaw dropped in awe of the splendor that was Yuuri's bankai... The majesty of it took her breath away... The force of her spirit power was overwhelming... She hoped that she could one day achieve something even half as wonderful as what she saw before her eyes.

"Yuuri! It's beautiful!" Rukia shouted in excitement, not even remembering to use her honorific.

Her mood was brought crashing down in mere seconds however as she heard the words of her captain, "Are you trying to achieved your bankai?"

Rukia took a deep breathe and held for several seconds trying to will the flash of red that colored her eyes and she turned to face the captain of the 13th division.

"As always I am furthering my training to support my division, captain..." Rukia had slipped into her Kuchiki voice automatically when faced with her commanding officer. And she gave a shallow, stiff bow to him, keeping with formalities.

Damn it I told Yuuri that I would work on this, but right now I want to plant my fist in his face! Rukia scowled at Amagi, where she placed the blame for her sudden bad mood.

"Yuuri-taichou, I thank you for showing me such an exquisite bankai, it really is beautiful..." Rukia said as she turned back to her friend, hoping that she would realize that even though she had promised to work on it, she couldn't quite handle it today...

Rukia turned, planning on walking away from the object of her annoyance.

OOC:

Hehe... yes I have been watching FMA again, and Yuuri thought you might catch the scene...

Ed: "Today's the day I finally get some DAMN respect!"

Al: "What's your plan, brother?"

Ed: "I told you a fist in his face!!"

END OOC
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:09 am

"Amagai taicho, not to be rude or anything, but you broke into a private conversation between me and Kuchiki-san...", Yuuri said, not seeming to be pleased over his sudden intrusion. "You can watch if you want, but step out of the barrier..". Despite her calm tone, Yuuri had fully opend her eyes and looked at him with her stinging blue eyes, showing her anger.

"Rukia-san, draw your zanpaktou and come at me with all your might...the barrier can hold 5 captain`s bankai reitsu without restriction, so the 13th division`s barracks wont be destroyed..oh, and its not a suggestion..its a direct order from a captain..". The white haired captain`s face seemend to have changed abit. Her eyes was focused, her mouth was in a thin line, and she took a defencive stance, spreading the wings.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:39 am

Amagai bowed as he replied "Well, You are more wise then me when it comes to this captain business. " said Amagai as he walked by Rukia and he gave her a tiny pat on the shoulder. "Do your best." said Amagai as he flash stepped away.

Leaves topic.

OOC: JOINING TOPICS AT THE WORST TIME WHAT SO EVER AND LEAVING IN THE NEXT POST FTW!
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:20 pm

OOC

I know I posted after this, where did my post go???

END OOC

"its not a suggestion..its a direct order from a captain.."

She turned when she heard Yuuri's words aimed at her back. Rukia hoped that the captain was not mad at her for seemingly running away from the situation. She looked at Yuuri's face and quickly backtracked her thoughts... Was she doing this so that even if the he stayed I would have a chance to train without losing face? Rukia's respect for the Yuuri grew as took that as the reason why... not knowing if she was mistaken or not.

So absorbed in these thoughts she didn't notice right away that he had left until she heard his fading words about doing her best. Of course I will do my best, don't I always? I am a Kuchiki after all, damn it!

She walked towards Yuuri, glad that they were alone once more. "Thank you, Yuuri... I don't know how I would have handled having him watch, I greatly appreciate it." Rukia took a small bow. "I will listen to your order, captain, I will draw my sword."

Rukia drew her blade from it's scabbard quickly and spoke the words that would release her zanpakuto, "Dance Shirayuki". Her blade became it's all white form, it's white ribbon gently blowing in the breeze as it lazily curled itself around her as she spoke her next words, "Some no Mai, Tsukishiro".

She watched as a circle of white ice formed on the side of the wall behind the captain, starting the pillar of ice...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:30 pm

To no one`s surprise, Yuuri leaped to the right as the large ise pillar formed, glisting like a beautiful star in the white moonlight. "Heh, the rumors are really true, your zanpaktou is the most beautiful in all of seireitei", Yuuri commented, befor she took a small blue ribbin and tied her long white hair into a low ponytail on her back, seeming to know it would get in the way if she had it loose during a fight.

"..Burn..". As Yuuri spoke her words, her blade was engulfed in white fire. The air around her was heaten, and the grass under her feat wiltered due to the heat. "Now remeber, a normal enemy would`t be standing right now and talking, they would already had attacked you..". Yuuri flapped once with her wings, and "shot", towards Rukia, floating slightly over the air as her wings carried her fast over the ground, leaving a trail of burned grass behind her. She had her zanpaktou over the left shoulder, ready to cut Rukia`s right arm and side. As she got closer, Rukia could feel the air hotten, getting warmer and warmer.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Her eyes grew large at the sight of Yuuri speeding towards her. Rukia hurriedly jumped away from the singing blade as it approached her, narrowly escaping. This captain was fast!!

"Hai, they would have.." Rukia panted out the words, slightly out of breath. She had not expected Yuuri to be that fast... Although she should have... after all she was a captain!

Not wasting time she released another pillar of ice, this time arising up from the ground aiming at Yuuri's feet and started to form a second one from behind her on the ground.

Rukia knew that to gain one's bankai they must have complete control over their shikai abilities. She was straining, trying to get her pillars to act the way she wanted... to move where she directed, and it was already causing her to start into a small sweat from the concentration it took.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:31 am

Oddly enough, Yuuri stopped at the center of the forming ice pillar, she wanted to show Rukia they could be broken from inside aswell. As the ice began to form, YUuri made a slingle slash with her burning zanpaktou, causing the ground under her to shatter, thereby stopping the attack. "Its not only about cordination, its also about the speed of long it takes to form, how wide it is, how tall the ice can reach..and how strong the ice is", Yuuri said, befor she looked down at her zanpaktou. "I would reccomend you try to use the brilliant brain you have been rumored to have..Seihoshi is almost ready..", Yuuri said, befor she ran towards her, ready to slash again.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Rukia watched as her pillar was shattered... that had never happened before! Speed, and the strength of her attack as well? She needed to increase both and quickly at that as she saw the captain ready another attack. Let me try to increase the speed of this time... Rukia knew that when she had been training alone she had problems speeding her attack, either they were fast but not strong or strong but not fast...

"Hai, I will try again!" Rukia felt a small bit flushed from the captain's words... Use her brain! She knew that she had not meant them to be hurtful, but they did sting a little... She shook it off and quickly re focused her mind on the task at hand.

She brought her sword around her front very quickly trying to form 4 separate pillars to form in a semi circle around her. Trying to form them as fast as she could, and still maintain the strength of her original. She winced as she felt the first form, it was weak... the second seemed to increase in strength but was still weaker than the original... Finally the last 2 were on at least the same strength as original attack, and they had all been fired and formed in half the time as usual.

Rukia didn't take the time to feel cocky as the ice pillars raced towards their target.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:51 am

The 4 ice pillars closed up around Yuuri, and for a brief moment, it seemend like Rukia had gotten her, defeated a captain, who mastered all known kido`s to man and was in her bankai state without restriction. "Good, Rukia-san, your learning!", a cheerful female voice sounded behind her. Yuuri was standing a few feet behind her, the heat being intense, the fire had gotten hotter and she had gotten closer. "this should be hot enough..now, Rukia-san, are you ready?".

Yuuri stapped the tip of her blade into the ground, and it began to rumble slightly. A tall wall of fire sprung up around them, being around 20x20 feet wide. The air began to heaten, wich would give Rukia trouble breathing within 15 seconds or so. "My flames will grow hotter and hotter...my victems can last 1 minut inside of here befor they pass out..my fire cannot be put out with water...it cannot be frozen..think Kuchiki Rukia, how will you get out of here?", Yuuri said, as she stepped into the ring herself, not seeming to be bothered by them. She ran towards Rukia again, attempting to slash her.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:32 pm

The flames can't be frozen??? Rukia felt her breath tighten in her chest as the heat became more intense... I'm going to have do something, and quick! Rukia's thoughts raced trying to find some way out of the tormenting heat of the captain's flames.

I've got it! Rukia smiled a little as she thought to herself. The flames can't be frozen... But I can be! She held her sword closely in front of her directing her body to cool its temperature, keeping it from feeling the massive amount of heat from the flames. She re focused on the captain, able to think clearer now that she felt her body temperature cooling.

She saw the captain starting again towards her, zanpakuto raised to strike. She lowered her body temperature even further, feeling ice crystals form on her lips. She willed her body to become ice itself, unbreakable ice, frigid ice... The ice she usually covered her heart in as she tried to feel no emotions, the ice that up until this point had never been breached by anyone...

She stood resolutely waiting for the captain's strike, believing in her frozen armor... Believing in it's ability to take at least one blow from the captain's sword... Wanting to see if it would, and willing to risk being hurt to test her theory.

OOC:

I will leave it up to you if you want to connect the blow or have the ice withstand it... If it with stands I plan on having it shatter in the attempt... after all she is still learning it and this would be very taxing for to hold the ability for any length of time.

END OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Parteh   Lets Parteh - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Parteh
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Divisions :: Thirteenth Division-
Jump to: