Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 Vote_lcapTuskagee showdown - Page 3 Voting_barTuskagee showdown - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 Vote_lcapTuskagee showdown - Page 3 Voting_barTuskagee showdown - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Tuskagee showdown

Go down 
+6
Chris
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Haitian
azuma
Ryuunosuke
Creedy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 am

Rukia turned as she heard Captain Retsu Unohana approach. "Captain I think I have found where they were heading, is any else close enough to assist us..."I think that we should proceed carefully...

Her words were cut off as two unknown shinigami approached them yelling at her to stop at once. 12th squad? Why is 12th squad in the tunnels??

"I'm Kuchiki Rukia, Lieutenant of the 13 squad, what is you business here?"

The shinigami responded without words drawing their zanpaktous and getting into a fighting stance.

"You dare attack a Vice Captain and a Captain??" she said furiously drawing her own blade.

"Rukia Kuchiki is not a vice captain! Captain Kuchiki would never allow that!" they responded.

Their blades clashed as Rukia attempted to reason with the shinigami. I was made a Lieutenant just recently, but still you raise your arm against Captain Unohana??

"We were told that there were intruders in the sewers and that they had disguised themselves! We have to defend our squad!"

"Who told you this information!?" Rukia yelled as they attacked again, and she blocked.

"They did..." They pointed to the where they had come from. "Up there..."

"Damn... Captain Unohana, we must go forward, we can't allow these intruders to go unchecked." She yelled towards the Captain. "Do you believe us now, that we aren't the intruders?" She gritted towards the unnamed soul reapers in front of her.

"Yes, sorry Captain, Lieutenant, we will withdraw and await our punishment." They quickly re sheathed their zanpaktous and prepared to leave.

"Wait, Go into the tunnels and warn the others of this, tell them where these intruders are heading." Rukia pointed into the tunnels where she and the Captain had come from. "Captain, lets go, I don't know where the others are, but we need to do something about these intruders!" Rukia started to run towards where they had indicated, unsure of what she would find as she neared the exit of the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Quote :
[OOC: Let's see here... Be aware that if you oppose us you will be entering attacks that are aimed to kill. If you refuse such, simply do not respond and let Soul Society be taken over.]

Are you aware that by continuing to pursuit us, I am giving you permission to be able to kill my charector, and you are doing the same for me?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Momo blinked when she heard the sounds of clashing swords and quickly headed that way. She arrived just in time to see the Shinigami sheath their weapons and point out the way the intruders went. She walked up beside Captain Unohana and closed her eyes "We should hurry up and move forward." she said mumbling a bit. "The two shouldn't be much farther up ahead." Momo quickly leaps forward and follows pursuit of the two people.

Jin however arrived about the same time as momo and quickly followed in pursuit. [Permission granted for Jin as Momo won't fight, Just yet]
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:48 am

Ryuunosuke followed the two silently. He did not reveal himself to them, nor did he show any sign he was there. He wanted his presence to be a secret even from his own comrades. Why? Because he was a stealth user and he didn't want them to give his presence away accidently. The bakudo curving light was a useful tool. He wondered where Byakuya was. He stopped for a moment and quickly carved a message on the wall for Byakuya. He hoped he would see it.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 am

Byakuya ran down the tunnels, searching intently for the Bount. No sign of them and he had been running for a long time. He looked around, and realized he was completely lost. He had never taken the time to explore the tunnels, figuring he would never have to be in them. Nobles didn't go in the sewers regularly. He was just about to go in the other direction when he felt Rukia's reiatsu. He turned quickly, trying to follow it. Rukia... where are you....? Byakuya hoped desperately that she wasn't hurt. At least he knew she wasn't dead, since he could still feel her spiritual energy. She's not foolish enough to try and fight them by herself, he thought, trying to convince himself.

He turned a corner and arrived where Rukia, Unohana, and Momo were. He glanced at the wall suddenly, seeing Ryuunosuke's message. He was glad the other was okay, though he wondered where he was. But now was not the time to dwell on such things. They had a battle to win. Byakuya stepped up to the others and drew his sword, watching the Bount intently in case they would attack.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Retsu Unohana
Captain of the Fourth Division
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 am

Captain Unohana stood silently, watching the Lieutenant of the 13th division block the attacks from the shinigami. "Captain, lets go, I don't know where the others are, but we need to do something about these intruders!"

"Correct, Kuchiki-san" She smiled at Rukia. Keeping pace with her. "However don't you think we should wait a little more, these intruders, even though they are few they have killed a captain. I do not want to be the one to explain to Captain Kuchiki why his sister is no more." That would not be something anyone would want to do, was it just Rukia who was blind to how much her brother cared for her? Why couldn't she see it? Well it is none of my business, I think I'll just stay out of this... However I will make sure to keep her safe.

This caused Rukia to pause her flight toward the exit. "I'm glad you are a reasonable person Rukia, you will make a great Vice Captain." She remained smiling.

"Captain Kuchiki-san, I'm relieved to have you here." she said as turned and saw Byakuya approach.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:55 am

What Captain Unohana had said to her had made her pause. Even she wouldn't want to tell Nii-sama that I was hurt or dead? Did she really say that? Captain Unohana is one of the strongest shinigami I know, and still...

"I'm glad you are a reasonable person Rukia, you will make a great Vice Captain." Reasonable? I need to get some control before I think I could be called reasonable... Nii-sama is reasonable, and I am nothing like him. But I know... I know will live up to the expectations everyone has for me, I will protect soul society with my last breath!

"Captain Kuchiki-san, I'm relieved to have you here." Nii-sama was here? She turned just as she watched him draw his sword.

"Nii-sama..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Ryuunosuke shook his head and left them. They were wasting time, time they did not have. He could still faintly smell the tobacco out in the open and followed it slowly. Tobacco was quite a common smell in soul society, but this one was a different scent to that usually smoked here. He could only just follow it, but it was working. The smell was extremely faint, but he managed to follow it to the 12th squad research and development bureau where he immediately felt something was wrong. There was a tension to the air like the calm before the storm. If these two had somehow taken control of the bureau then entering would be suicide. He stopped and summoned a hell butterfly sending it to Byakuya informing him of the locastion of the ryoka.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:37 am

(This is getting a bit confusing >.<)

Byakuya nodded to Rukia and Unohana and looked at the enemy, his eyes cold. He was about to strike, when he saw the hell butterfly. He sighed sent it back saying they'll be there. The Bount were clever. Could the shinigami win? Byakuya turned. "They're in the 12th Division," he told the others. "Come." Without another word he left the tunnels, not getting lost this time. He arrived in the 12th Division a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 am

[OOC: Did any of you noticed you were attacked in my post? One of the gaurds was surrounded with a red coating of liquid (Creedy) with a blast that is as strong as 100 pounds of C4 (Bykauya should know how strong that is.) After already dodging red exploding mist, how can you not see a man surrounded by red liquid? It was preset that if any shinigami came within 10 meters within him, he would explode, and a couple of you surely did. And this attacks directed at those who proceeded to accept kill exchanges. What hsould I do? Kill you all because you failed to read a post right, or simply ignore it and let it slide along? I'll let Byakuya decide on that one.

One last thing, can you guys relax on the double posting so Creedy or I can get a chance to post? Some post ordinance would be delightful.]
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:49 am

I really hate to say this, but I don't get it >.<
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:07 am

(Tbh your posts are often confusing Haitian and so it is quite easy to understand why someone would miss a small detail like that)
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:35 am

[OOC: "Tbh" My second to last IC post was dedicated completely to setting that attack, then all of you act as if you never read it. I don't see what's confusing about one paragraph. Do you want me to quote ever single motion and the process of how the trap was set out?

Byakuya, an attack was launched and it was ignored. That's what it simply is. The attack was an extremely violate explosion. What will you decide in regards to those characters who decided to continue to RP, knowing their character's would be in danger and ignored this attack?]
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:36 am

I'm sorry, can you point out where the attack was please?
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:30 am

Look at your PMs.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:48 am

Byakuya jumped to the side as the explosion came, trying his best to avoid it.

(Pathetic, I know, but I can't think of anything else to say. I'm not even sure that's right. I'm sorry. >.<)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:36 am

OOC

I admit I missed it, I know why I did... which is probably cause I'm trying to juggle too many things at once... If you would like to kill my characters that of course is up to you... I did continue this post knowing that was a possibility... I'm not about to engage in a crying fit if that happens, either... actually you might make my decision on whether or not to continue here as an Rp'er easier for me to decide...
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:47 am

OOC

ok... it has been a while since I posted this and I need to know what exactly is going to happen, after all I need to know if I continue role playing with my characters or not...
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:38 am

This topic is closed.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:06 am

Hooray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuskagee showdown
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: