Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Captains- Everyone read EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Captains- Everyone read EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Captains- Everyone read EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Captains- Everyone read EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Captains- Everyone read EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Captains- Everyone read EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Captains- Everyone read EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Captains- Everyone read EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Captains- Everyone read EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captains- Everyone read Vote_lcapCaptains- Everyone read Voting_barCaptains- Everyone read Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Captains- Everyone read Vote_lcapCaptains- Everyone read Voting_barCaptains- Everyone read Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Captains- Everyone read

Go down 
+3
Ryuunosuke
Creedy
Byakuya Kuchiki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

Captains- Everyone read Empty
PostSubject: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:59 am

I was wondering if we should have canon captains as well as custom. Like for example, two captains in one division, so that way people who want to play canon captains can play them even if there's already a custom captain in their division.

Or, we can say that the custom captain had to give up their rank because of something... like Shunsui got too drunk and couldn't handle his division. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Creedy

Creedy

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 am

I think you should just post an additional number of divisions, numbering from 13 to 26 so in that fashion, no need to share. Since two tigers can't live in a single mountain, it's the same as two Captains running a division. And since that's the case, make also another Espada branch for the Arrancar called the Escudo, meaning Shield. Just as Espada means sword. So in that manner, all is fair.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:12 am

Well some captain's may have got promoted to zero squad.
If you wanted to increase the number of divisions and needed a good excuse possibly you could have it so that:

Since the rebuilding of soul society and the wars in karakura town more and more shinigami have been graduating from the academy at high levels. Due to this and the new threat created by the new arrancar squadron of the Escudo and the Bount Central 46 created a new branch of the soul society military forces: the Kougeki 13 (13 offensive squads). The gotei 13 have now been assigned purely to defending Soul Society. The Kougeki 13 have been charged with offensive manuevers such as destroying the Bount threat and heading into Hueco Mundo to try and take down the Arrancar and Espada.

The escudo are the anti-thesis of the gotei 13: They are purely for defending Los Noches and Hueco Mundo.
The espada are the anti-thesis of the kougeki 13: They are purely for attacking Seireitei and Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:22 am

11th Division is an offensive squad, so I'd more likely just say that they are another military force alongside the Gotei 13. They have had a high amount of deaths, so that means more recruits. More recruits means there is a potential for 1 out of at least a 1,000 to be a Captain-class fighter, but doesn't matter what statistics they are. They should fall under the jurisdiction of Captain Commander who should be singular. The 2nd Gotei 13 should be quite inferior in rank to the 1st one I say.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 am

understandable. Maybe they are just a secondary set of squads e.g. their captain is subject to orders from the captain of a squad so have like squad 1-a and 1-b and so on or something.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:29 am

That's a good idea ^^ I'll do that. Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Captain of the Ninth Division
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 am

would that mean that the captain of lets say squad 1- a, would that make him/her in command of the squad? or would they be equal in command?
Back to top Go down
Abarai Renji

Abarai Renji

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:35 am

I don't think we need non-canon captains, but if we were to do it here are some possible justifications:

1. The threat of Bounto and Arrancar has caused Soul Society to implement additional protection squads, or
2. Previously non-seated squad members are training hard to prepare for the next Arrancar encounter, allowing them to reach levels of power that were previously only available to captains and vice-captains. If you want these non-canon characters to also have a greater deal of authority, it could be that these new co-captains are being trained for the event that the older captains are killed in combat.

Just throwing ideas out there...feel free to refine them or add your own.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:01 pm

err heres an idea... why not just have first come first serve?, or just let them fight about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Here is my opinion. We can have non-canon captains. If a division is open and they do well in the RP sample then they can have it. If the cannon captain joins and wants that spot, they can fight over it with a single RP Sample. After they finish they're RP sample, we'll have a poll and the members vote on who's is better. Fair?
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:08 pm

That would get more people angered than actually satisfied with what happened due to the fact they lose their spots from another RPer. The key is to keep all Captains, canons and non-canons alike satisfied, so in that manner, we should have 1-A and 1-B fashion, and if you think that doesn't work, we should create a new rank of Junior Captain. At least they would be seen as a lesser rank but can assume command if the main one is knocked out. Much fairer than duking it out and getting one angry part whilst the other is unsatisfied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:03 am

That would be taking away Bleach though. Like..altering how it should be. In the show people can take spots. I think the Captains should be skilled Rp'rs, not someone who claimed the spot first. People who have the skill, should be allowed to have it. Not some noob who can't RP.
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Captain of the Ninth Division
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:39 am

i agree with allen, to even become captian you need skill
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:50 am

There is always someone better than you. What I am capitalizing on isn't some nooby Captain but just another Captain who has the skills, but someone who actually fights better than him takes the spot, get me? Anyways, Bleach is already altered in this forum as it is. We have canons having their ranks taken away by an OC who registered before them, and we have OC's that are having their spots taken away because someone has a much better looking RP sample than him. Besides, I am emphasizing that we include junior Captains as a new rank, an inbetween a Lieutenant and a Captain. They function as an officer basically, and their only role is to act as a Captain in the scenario the Captain is out, the Lieutenant meanwhile would take the role of leader if the junior Captain and the Captain himself. Thereof, everyone is happy. We won't be seeing some guy taking for example, Toshiro's spot just because he made a larger post than him, and we won't see him bickering about it. Best keep in account of the two sides than to take one only. And if anyone cites that we should kick noob Captains who happen to be OC, it needs to be verified first that they are indeed noobs instead of just lesser skilled RPers. That's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:49 am

A junior Captain is basically what a Vice Caprtain is...if the Captain is gone the vice takes over. >.>
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:49 am

Pretty much, this is just to justify people who want Captain rank but a canon is holding it, so they get that instead.
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:57 am

wait if there is two captains that means there has two be two head captains and it is all custom charecters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:49 am

Just Ignore it. Things are staying how they are.
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Alright, if an OC is interested in acquiring the Captain's position from a canon, how do you determine they'll acquire it? In a Kenpachi style duke out, which is to say staying mostly true to the Bleach tradition you want to keep on this site.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Or there is also proving they can use bankai and being approved of by at least four other captains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:00 am

Yeah. Recomendation, Rp skills, and a fight. We'll have 3 judges to vote on who gets the spot. So bassically, we have a poll for who the members think get it, then the two fight in a battle and before it ends the judges decide who gets it by creativity, Rp skills, length and etc. Thats how I would do it. o.o
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:06 am

Sounds like the best idea to me without changing the bleach dynamics.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:38 am

There are giong to be two groups. One of canons one of customs. The customs were made to help protect the Soul Society against the Arrancar and Bount.
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 am

I don't like polls, they are rigged a lot of times than not, so I think a plain fight works much better than voting from the masses. This way, whoever beats the other gets the spot, plain and simple as that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:49 am

Exactly. I think haveing two captains ruins the aspect of bleach, I probably wouldn't even play. Lets just have them have an Rp fight. =\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captains- Everyone read   Captains- Everyone read Empty

Back to top Go down

Captains- Everyone read
Page 1 of 1