Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Under the crescent moon - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnder the crescent moon - Page 2 Voting_barUnder the crescent moon - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Under the crescent moon - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnder the crescent moon - Page 2 Voting_barUnder the crescent moon - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Under the crescent moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

Under the crescent moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:18 am

Occ: i hope its okay that i skip a few hours, we cant write"they are sleeping", for 5 postsxD

Yang was the first of the 5 to awake. He was sitting up against Lilinette on the carpet, having his legs crossed, his head laying on the back of her helmet. He groand abit, her helmet wasent a soft pillow, wich meant it had been pushing on his head for the hours he had been laying there. He looked up and found his Misteress..laying on a certain bed.

Sachi had, after making sure yang and Lilinette was sleeping, given up to the sleep herself. She was laying on the very edge of the bed, making sure not to take to much room, wich caused her long brown hair to be spraweld out in a mess, mixing itself with Ying`s. She was tugging the blond shy fraccion against her belly and chest..while her free hand was bairly touching the fingertips on Stark`s left hand he had placed randomly.

"Lilinette-baka..wake up...", he whispered, poking her helmet rapidly, biting his lip angrily, through he was sminking, he knew that when she saw it, she would go bezerk on Stark.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:56 am

Lilinette gazed out trough a window, she found herself in a silly looking dress (in her taste) she saw two boys that whom she immidietly reconized as Ying and Yang they where wearing a black respective white coat (go figure whom wears which) with a slips and all the that crap that lilinette did not even bother to care about, what the hell was going on? she found her dress to be a little bit like a wedding dress but much smaller in size suddenly the bells rang and she had this odd feeling, this is a stupid dream right? she tried to pinch herself awake but before she had a chance to do so the door slammed open this is all your fault Lilinette-baka Yang bursted in exactly what is?Yang`s eyebrown twiched slightly in annoyance then when he was gonna yell at her Ying bursted in its gonna start now come on or your gonna miss all the fun! before Lilinette could ask what she was pulled out of the room by Ying, soon they stood in this big room with a lot of chair`s, it seemed to be a church, the place was neatly covered with decoration`s Lilinette could not compare what exactly was going on.

There was 3 people standing in the Altair, a tall man whom Lilinette had a hard time to reconice at a first glance but soon realized it was Stark, the priest was supposedly someone she knew as well but could not put her finger on it. The third person was a female taller than herself and was wearing a similiar outfit to her own her beaty was beyond compare, Lilinette`s jaw felt like it hit the ground, something started to boil within her, then something snapped and she could hear a familiar voice calling out at her, something was poking her forehead and in a snap her eyes opened up, she was breathing fast, She in a similiar creepy way turned herself to look at Yang with a pale face, her expression could have been best described as Spooky, her eyes did not blink for a second
it was only a dream, a nightmare, she sighed for herself and stood up looking away from Yang and staring off at Stark, she bit her tongue hard so it started bleeding slightly, but never the less did not move from the spot as she narrowed her eyes and ignore yang...
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:08 am

Yang stuck his tounge out befor he stood up and walked over to the bed. Oddly enough, he didnt move from the spot, he seemend to look sadly at it. "Lili-baka..listen..", he said, oddly enough. "Okaa-san..Oto-san..", Ying`s sleepy voice could be heard, as he tugged Sachi`s hand and Stark`s hair slightly. "What a baby..beliving this...", he said, tighting his fists so much that the fabric on his gloves could be heard craking slightly.

"Tell me Lilinette-san..what did you dream?", he said, walking back to his seat on the carpet, looking at the oddly silent arrancar girl. "Let me guess, it invovled Sachi-sama and Stark-lazy butt?", he suggested, having already seen the sign on the girl`s jelousy from when Stark hugged Sachi in the hallway, telling her that she had him as friend.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:28 am

Lilinette`s face lied in shadows beyond her helm mask, there was some anger in the face on the youngster shut up she said in a calm yet serious voice you think im stupid? that i haven`t noticed? her face had regained its usual colors, she looked down towards the floor letting her hair shade her face from the light, her arms started to twich slightly, she then jumped down from where ever she had been sleeping and headed out trough the door only stopping at the doorway she focused her sight on the complete darkness outside the room.

she grinned her teeth togehter in anger im going out she replied with a cold serious voice as she dissapeared into the darkness within the walls of las noches
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:36 am

Yang withdrew his zanpaktou and bit his lip. A wolf made out of black reitsu appeard next to him, seeming to be comming from the blade itself. "..follow her..you never know what trouble she can get out in..", he mumbled, befor sitting himself up onto the back of the large wolf, looking once back, befor the wolf began following Lilinette.

"Stark-san, Stark-san, please wake up", Sachi said, as she shoke his shoulders slightly viontletly. "Yang-kun and Lilinette-chan is gone!", Ying cried out, having fallen into despair over the dissapearance of his brother and friend. Sachi let out a little sigh, befor she stood up, looking down at Stark, taking Ying`s hand.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:41 am

Stark woke up yawning, he boredly opened his eyes and glanced at Sachi and Ying i know he responded with a bored expression as if he was not suprised at all.

don`t worry about it they will be back, besides Lilinette can take care of herself he sat up, and placed his arm across his face sliding it along up to his hair brushing it gently with one sweep.

let them have some alone time, i think they diserve it, and if things get out of hand ill go and save the day ok? Stark closed his eyes for a second and located their reitsu they are still in Las noches He stood up next to sachi

just calm down... i wont let Lilinette & Yang get hurt, that`s a promise
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:04 am

"I know you would`t...Yang is abit like you and lilinette...he hates to be alone..he was the first one i created, it took a great deal of my reitsu...normaly, i had only been wanting one fraccion to be with me forever...but i saw the loneliness in his eyes...so togeder we created Ying so he should`t be alone...he is diffrent from Ying and me..". "Alot....he cant take to see Sachi-sama or me sad..he is willingly to kill himself if its to protect us..his ressurection form is also diffrent...". "Ying and me both share gainning wings and horns when we releasem rsembling dragons..we also maintain our humanly forms mostly...Yang transforms complety into a wolf, having no human traits left...

Meanwhile, Yang had caught up to Lilinette, who was sitting in the sand just outside the giant fortress, hiding her face from him. "Lili-baka..", he mumbled, crawling of his reitsu wolf, walking over to her, finding it hard to find words, he was never good speaking to people when they were sad. "You really are a cry baby, running away like that!"
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:13 am

Stark nodded i see Lilinette dont do anything rash, Stark though for himself while sighing for himself

have you seen my resurecction? Stark asked Sachi, he would not been suprised if she had not, concidering how Laid back he was, and the fact that he used to be the Primera, counting how many times he had been releasing his resureccion he came up with 3 times, once in karakura and 2 times outside of Las Noches.

A rare sight indeed, first time when he fought for his Primera position against the previous Primera, second time when he fought against Barragan, and last but not least when he fought the Captain of 8th Division 2 wins and a Tie, that damn captain did not even release his Bankai, what a bother really.

Meantime Lilinette fought the urge to give Yang a smack to the head, she however did not, she sat there on the stairs to Las Noches, and watched the sorrowful dunes of Hueco Mundo, the sad looking moon gazed upon her remiding of her days when she was born with Stark... that damn lazy fool he should have never made me she gazed away from Yang at last your agreeing with me she responded back with a dull voice i have my immature moments you know she sighed and stood up so? why did you follow me? she asked yang looking at him with a sad/serious facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:30 am

" Los Lobos...i have not seen it, but i have most of the information about it from when you fought the captain..i was watching every battle from my small lab that i had in Nnitora-sama`s room were i slept..it was a very large room, so it wasent filling so much, i used to be his fraccion you know..". "the fight?", Ying said confused, looking up at her with his big blue eyes. "Ill tell you about it later..". Sachi turned to Stark again and looked up at him. "..no one has seen my release..the only person who ever did, he is dead now..".

Yang pushed her in the back, causing the green haired arrancar to fall forward on her face, ending with the head burrowed halfway in the sand. "Baka, baka, baka!", he said, as he kicked her once, through not hard, in her buttom, befor reaching down, grabbing her by the vest, holding her up by the collar. "He created you so he would`t be lonley!...the same way Sachi-sama created me so she would`t be lonley..", he mumbled, oddly enough seeming to be sad himself for a moment. "..Stark needs you and Sachi-sama needs me and..Ying...-nii-san..", it was one of those very rare times were Yang would call Ying his brother, when he spoke like that, it was serious. "if Sachi-sama and Stark..-san, is happy..we should be happy...we could become...", he bit his lip, as he if was afriad to say it. "..a family..", he slowy said, befor he left go of her.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:02 am

Stark frowned a bit after Sachi`s reply i see, at least you know the name

Lilinette stormed up from the stairs hitting her head a few times along the stair before finally being swallowed up by the sand, well half of her head at least she started swearing a bit for herself and when she finally got up... WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FO...she rubbed her helm as she stopped suddenly as yang kicked her once and grabbed her by the collar, she was calm? no she was sad, she had her immature moments but this grabbed the prize.

She listened to Yang`s words deep inside she knew that he was right and she felt bad about it, she stared at him eye to an eye Yang he whispered his real name do you... was the only thing she said before a sudden attack from a hollow emerged, it was tall and quite big in size, their reitsu must have been leaking out more than normally when they got so emotional in turn attracting hollows, this specific hollow looked like a human except for his size, he had a mask covering his face but as soon as the hollow stopped moving its mask opened up in the middle showing a small part of its face behind the mask and it started speaking must... feast, hungry it hurts... once the big hollows eyes caught Lilinette and yang into its vision it leaned down on its four and reveled its spikes on its back fill me... the missile like spikes whom where shot out in great numbers towards their target, would explode on contact, and cause some serious damage to the Young (looking) Arrancar`s, its spiritual pressure toppled that of a normal fraccion, and where about their own level, withouth really thinking about it Lilinette pushed Yang away from him narrowly evading all the explosions that where thrown at them.

Lilinette stood up and calmly observing the movements of the Hollow while she pulled out her Zanpakto from her broken horn, another flurry of Spikes where shot out at them, most which where directed towards Lilinette, she jumped up towards the sky and charged a Green cero from her mouth, it took only a few seconds, soon the beam of a cero shot out towards the hollow and crashed right into its mask, the hollow started yelling in pain only cracking up the mask slightly, Lilinette gritted her teeth together as she jumped down from mid-air striking towards its mask, however a tail suddenly came in sight and wrapped around her tightly, Lilinette started cursing FUCK WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL ARE YOU ANYWAY YOU FREAK!!! she yelled while the hollow ignored Lilinette and charged a cero towards Yang, the cero was red in color...

Lilinette was busy trying to free herself while trying to bite herself free, suddenly something gave and the creature released its grip around Lilinette, she glanced a bit stunned as the hollow`s limbs where cut and its tail, the hollow cried out in vain as it tried to understand what just happened, Lilinette was just as confused before she came tubmling down to the sand along with pieces of the Hollow`s tail.

Stark Grasped his Zanpakto as it flew back into his hand and sheathed it, Stark stood there between Yang and the Hollow, its cero was deflected with the back of his arm with a plain handshake by Stark. Are you all right? he asked with a calm tone.

Lilinette gazed upon stark with her mouth slightly open and her eyes wide, she soon narrowed her eyes S-stark she replied with a quiet tone...

Three additional Hollow`s slightly weaker than the first one crawled up from no where and appeared to be griefing their fallen comrade, stark sighed for himself, soon the hollows attacked... its your turn... Sachi Stark mumbled for himself...

Last edited by Stark & Lilinette on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:27 am

Fear was all he felt, not fear for himself, but fear for Lilinette as she was caught by the hungering hollow`s tail, trying to bite her way free. "move...move!", was all he was thinking, no, yelling to himself, why could`t his legs move? He was the thought fraccion, the cool one, the one who had to protect his misteress and "brother", Ying, he had to..he had to..

Befor he even could react, the hollow fired a cero down towards him. Something slized Lilinette free, but all he could do was cover himself with his arms, hoping to survive the strike, if not, Sachi would have to "revive", him again, and it always took greatly on her reitsu. He didnt want to be a bother, yet he was useless, standing here, as Stark saved the day.

"Onii-chan, Onii-chan!", Ying`s crying voice said, as it broke the night. Ying ran over to his "older", brother, and hugged him tightly, as if he was afriad Yang would dissapear from him. Despite Ying`s crying, all Yang could do was look at Lilinette and Stark, his eyes being glazy, as if he was about to cry, yet had forgot how to.

"My my, what nautghy hollows we have here..havent you mother told you its rude to try and kill others?..how bothersome..but you have to be punished, even through non of us will like it..". Sachi withdrew her zanpaktou, and held it towards the hollows. "..Snakes of the abyss..". Her unreleased zanpaktou was engulfed in black reitsu flames as she spoke the words.

Sachi stapped the tip into the ground, causing her emourmess reitsu to be felt by the hollows, causing the sand to move around her, as if a small sand storm had begun. The black reitsu alike fire, streamed into the sand, seeming to dissapear. All of a sudden, large snakes wrapped around the hollows, biting into their masks with their long fangs.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:36 am

For a while the hollows struggled against the snakes however the weaker hollows weeping scream`s soon died out, Stark glanced at Lilinette and at the hollow behind her, the Hollow was still alive, the hollow grew new legs and arms, just then shot out an whole set of missilies towards Stark, Stark looked bored at the oncoming attack you just dont know when to quit do you? within a second after stark charged a cero from his chest, he simply stood there withouth lifting a finger. Seeing as the cero shot out at insane speeds that could hardly be seen by the fraccion for longer than a second, The entire attack that the Hollow threw at him and the hollow itself disintergrated into a thousand spirit particles Game over He said with a rather low effort... and a yawn.

Stark started to move, once he was close enough he placed his arm ontop of lilinette`s head as she closed her eyes forgive me stark i... Stark placed his finger on her lips i know what you dreamed Stark gazed at her with his usual bored expression.

A slight blush of embarassment and rage filled Lilinette`s face, next thing Stark knew Lilinette was crying sort of, it was the first time he had seen her crying come here... lets go home
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:52 am

"Yang-kun, Yang-kun, please wake up!", Ying said, as he was shacking his twin "brother"`s shoulders, not getting any responce. Yang hadent moved from his spot, his eyes was half closed, being hollow without any sort of movement, as if he was a standing death. He was breathing however, but it was steady, as he was sleeping.

"My my, not again..", Sachi said with a little sigh, as she walked over to Yang, taking him up onto her back, seeming to know what had happend. "His mind needs a reset again...Stark, Lilinette-san, please follow me..i could need a hand..", she said, as she began to walk.

"It only happends when Yang-kun gets really sad with himself..its only happend once, when the news of Aizen-sama hit Sachi-sama..he got so sad that his mind shut down..its a ...flaw in his program Sachi-sama fixed with me..but for Yang-kun...he always acts thought..the truth is, im the thougher one of us..", Ying exsplained, as he took Lilinette`s hand, oddly enough blushing, having a serious face on.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:09 am

Stark gave a slight smile on his face and nodded to ying, Lilinette dried her tears away, and sniffled a bit, being embarassed that she cried like that instead of acting tough and mighty she as well blushed as ying grabbed her hand...

allow me Stark said while placing his arm on Sachi`s shoulder and ying`s head they together sonidoed away with teleporting speed away from this gruesome place... together

In a Blink of an eye they would be at Sachi`s lab
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:18 am

Sachi`s lab was like something taken out of a horror movie. Large bookshevles with diffrent large and small tubes with diffrent glowing, or ozzing, masses in. A few large and heavy booked binded in leather were among them. Serval tables was placed along side one wall, some had the curtains hide them, others had white sheets covering them, through on one of the bed, a human hand, or rather a human-looking hand with bone plates covering the fingers, was hanging over the bedside.

"Ying be a sweetie and tug him in", Sachi said, as she looked towards the hand. Ying nodded and went over, tugging it in carefully. "That is my other fraccions...my fraccions is creatures i have created, they live of my reitsu..", she informed Stark and Lilinette. Sachi walked accros the stone floor, and placed Yang inside a large tube with what looked like mindy-green bubbling water.

"Please sit down so we can begin..", she said in a oddly cold tone, as if it was a order, not a suggestion. Ying went into a small side-room, and came back with 4 pillows they could sit on, apperently this required for them to sit down?
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:07 am

Stark groaned a bit, he was getting sleepy and seeing the pillows did not make it any better, they all sat down on their own pillows, Stark liked the fact that he could relax a bit for now, the truth was that he had been unable to sleep for a few days until today, so he had something to catch up, however this was no time to sleep he knew that.

Lilinette leaned against Stark, with her messy hair she snuggled her head on Stark`s lap and watched the lab from there on, she was not exactly sleepy but enjoyed being close to the others like that, she mentally apologised to everyone...

She then glanced at Yang is he going to be all right? she asked trying to mask her worrying face and voice...
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 am

"He is..but its a bothersome process to lock him out of his mind..we will need to enter it..". Without any warning, Sachi lifted her hands and spread her fingers fully out. Her black reitsu engulfed the 3 of them(ying, Stark and lilinette). "Ying, we have to make it quick, im still weak from our last use of this....", "hai".. All of a sudden, darkness engulfed them.

As the light returned, they were standing in what seemend to be huncho muncho. Everything looked normal, but as they took a step, you could see that their steps didnt make any imprints in the loose sand.

"We have to find Yang through my memories..since he shares my reitsu with me, we also share memories..", Sachi informed, as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:16 am

They could only stare at the darkness as it engulfed them, Stark felt Lilinette tugging onto his skirt a bit, suddely they stood on what seemed to be Hueco mundo, but somehow diffrent, Lilinette`s first question was w-where are we?, your memories? she asked with a confused expression as she let her arm loose from stark

y-you mean we are in your mind?
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:56 am

Sachi nodded for a moment, befor looking around. "Hmm..seems to be in the period befor i joined espada..Yang is here somewere..", she said, as she began walking, but all of a sudden she stopped. A lone figure was walking in the sands, making footprints, meaning that this was someone in the memory. The figure was a woman with ankel-long brown hair, wich was slightly wild, yet it all turned downwards. Large dragon-fullsized wings made out of boneblates was sticking out of her back, casting a scary shadow on the gray sand. She wasent wearing clothes, but boneplates was covering her chest, lower regions and her mouth. She had wounds from boneplates being torn off her arms and legs, and she was carring a blade made out of those bones after her, the tip making a imprint in the sand as she walked.

"Such a poor thing..", a all to familiar voice said and broke the night in the memory. Aizen had walked in front of the dragon-alike woman, sminking slightly, seeming intrested in this unsual arrancar. "Leave me alone..dont look at me..!", she said with a snarl, as she lifted the bone sword, and black reitsu creatures streamend out of it. Aizen easily destroyed them with his hand as they attacked him, not seeming to be have problem deflecting her attacks.

"..Sachi-sama?..Who`s that woman?..", Ying said, as he tugged Sachi`s hand, seeming afriad of Aizen. "..Me", she said, as she watched one of her dearest memories be displaced in front of her, Stark, Lilinette and Ying.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:49 am

Stark figured that no one here could see them when they first appeared, he stood there half heartedly following whatever was going on and followed the group, once they stopped and looked at the female before them and Aizen it was obvious what was occuring here, this was before that time. it was quite some time ago, his expressionless attitude remained when he glanced upon them...

Lilinette looked at Aizen, she wished that he would have returned but it was impossible, even so... whatever remained of her memories this one must have been a good memory until they would either move on or something would happen...
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:04 am

The world became pitch black again, and in a instant, the area around them was changed. They were in a large room, without doubt beloning to a espada due to its size. Most of the floor was coverd in a red thick carpet, the large windows had heavy black curtains pulled togeder, they were so black that you could only skim the white moon that was huncho muncho`s "sun".

"Woman...why are you messing around in your corner again?", a displeased slimy voice said from the easten wall. On a large bed with red covers and a red curtain, that was pulled aside, hanging around it, Nnoitra, was sitting, his head resting onto his arm, as he watched someone work at something in the westen wall.

"Ah, silly you", the female said in a gentle lautgher. "My name is sachi, dont you remeber master? Its been 3 months, it hurts me you dont remeber", she said, not even removing her gentel smile. It was Sachi in the face, but her apperance was diffrent. The black scarf wasent here, wich reveald her number, top of her cleveage, and the number "17", on her neck. Her long sleeves was gone aswell, and all she had on her arms was white gloves and 2 black wrist bands around her upper arms. Her long skirt was replaced with a knee-long one, she was also wearing black stockings and some white flate shoes.

The lab looked like Sachi`s lab, despite it had been reduced to one wodden table, drawings on the wall, small tubes and such with liquids in them, and a large sized tube with the green liquid in it, were something that looked like a bone wolf was floating, but it was standign two legs.

"Why would Aizen-sama do something so stupid and allow my own fraccion to make her own fraccion...", "Heh, i dont know..i simply was a little lonley, and since you are my master, i cant ask you to help me..", "Tsk, weird woman..", he said with a frown, befor silence came over the room.

"hmms..he is nearby...", the real Sachi mumbled, befor she looked over her shoulder at Stark and Lilinette. "Lilinette-san, you should could remeber this as well..", she said, as she pointed over to the curtain at the darkest corner of the room, were you could spot a figure with short green hair, a revealing vest and a helm with a broken horn. "You did always sneek in...why was that?"
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:37 am

Again the darkness engulfed them, soon they found themselfs in a room tsk tsk off course i remeber... i think i came so many times i cant remeber which one it was though Lilinette replied she then added why? why is it not obvious? Because i was bored, lonely when Stark took his midday naps and im usually not sleepy, it was a bother really so i went to explore Las noches and ended up here Stark poked her helm That`s not fair and neither is it true Lilinette, remeber i was busy with Mission`s that Aizen sent us to do, not to meantion all the challengers whom wanted to fight for the title of Primera and the responcibility as a Primera sure was not easy, usually i left you out of the mission`s because you cant co-operate with other Arrancar that well on other missions and you know it Lilinette avoided Stark`s gaze as he sighed she then rolled her eyes.

My point is that there where no one of my size, and Stark told me to avoid the other espada`s even so... You sneaked in to Nnoitora`s Quarters and endagered your sanity with that Maniac, tell me did he by a chance teach you to wake me up like that? Lilinette`s face turned from pink, Indigo and finally red when she screamed out His name and was about to give him a beating he would not soon forget when the Girl in the shadows with light green hair and a Mask with two horns Gutted out of her helm like mask with one horn broken. Lilinette stepped out into the light of the Hueco Mundo moon she flicked her cheek as if she had some dirt on her and gazed at he sight before her. At first she did not respond. tsh so its you again Nnoitora glared at the little girl.

If your done abusing you fraccion could i at least talk with her? Nnoitora`s eyes narrowed for what purpose he said Lilinette sighed The usual Nnoitora srhugged his shoulders whatever but you better begone before i come back he left soon afterwards, talking something in the hallways about getting his revenge on Neliel...

The real Lilinette gazed on Sachi and asked why is this memory so important? i cant see Yang around?!?
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:12 am

The real Sachi let out a little sigh and patted her on the helmet. "I said he was nearby...not right here..i think its best we change the memory now..it could get to graphigh for you Ying.."", she said, as the door in the room opend, revealing Aizen with his unsual smink. "i asume you never told Stark, eh lilinette?..i knew you always left the room at that point, but you always stayed behind and watched". Befor Lilinette had any chance to responce, the "scene", changed again.

"Your hurt, arent you?", Sachi said, as she entered one of the sick bays, watching her master bleeding from his left arm, having serval cuts accros his chest and left leg. "Tsk, leave me alone..", Nnoitra said, as he bit his lip, feeling the pain come over him again. Sachi, still dressed in her fraccion clothes, let out a little sigh and began to bandage him, despite the mild protets of pain from him.

"..why were you always so nice to him..he was a bad man..he did stuff to you...evil stuff...he was a bad man...i could`t do anything..Aizen gained your trust and love and he broke your heart....if you fall in love with Stark...everything will be ruined..you will cry again..", Yang`s crying voice said, breaking the grunts of pain from the 5th espada.

The real Yang was sitting in a corner at the far back of the room, hugging his legs, mumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:16 am

Again everything changed, for a moment Lilinette was going to say something to sachi but decided not to when she noticed a certain espada Bleeding, serves him right Lilinette though for herself with a disgusted look on her face, a lot of people outright hated Nnoitora for what he was.

And Lilinette was not an exception, though he served another purpose a purpose to defile and kill all living things that opposed him, Lilinette would for the most part try to ignore this habit and not get involved with the espada`s business like Stark told her to though in occasion`s she found the life of las noches to be very boring, and to change this lifestyle was VERY hard to resist.

Suddenly Lilinette heard a familiar voice, a voice that she reconiced as Yang`s, and it was close she turned towards where the voice came from and narrowed her eyes as she listened to him. Lilinette`s attitude became serious. Lilinette started walking withouth a word towards the little arrancar boy, whom sat against the wall. Once she stood before him she spoke.

Lilinette gazed down at Yang with an annoying attitude. Yet calm in a way. having her arms lean against her waist on both sides she fwapped Yang across his cheek and pulled him up by his clothes so that he would look at herStark is Stark, Aizen was Aizen he was a shinigami who did anything to gain power beyond our wildest imagination, Sachi thrusted Aizen because she had no choice in that matter and because he made her strong, and most of all she was not alone that much anymore i tried to help her! At first i did not like the idea that Stark would Lov... Like someone else besides myself, but thats selfish, Its not all about what you feel Baka!! If Stark ever hurts Sachi-dono... she paused for a moment and let go of Yang then i will personally torture him until he says hes sorry and ill handle it somehow from there, But im telling you that it wont Happen because Stark is not the type who would do anything like that! because just like Sachi he too was alone before he met Aizen, Dont ever judge someone because something bad happened in the past, not everyone is all that bad around here! she panted as she was done yelling at Yang and awaited his reply with a similiar annoyed facial expression...
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:27 am

"Lilinette...", he mumbled weakly with his left eye being wide open. He lowerd his head and placed his hands over hers, pushing on them slightly så she let go of his long-sleeved almost un-zipped shirt. "..We are all evil...but i guess thats what draws us togeder...", he said, befor standing on his own.

"Onii-san?...Yang-kun?..", Ying said in a shivering voice as he walked over there. The blond arrancar boy took his arms around the thought Yang`s, and seemend to know he needed it. Yang didnt hug back and whiped his eyes with his long white sleeve. "grow up...im fine..", she said, through smiling slightly. The "scene", around them changed, and they awoke, finding themselfs laying on the pillows in Sachi`s lab.

Yang had climbed out of the tube, and was drying himself with a blanket taken from one of the empty beds, befor tossing it onto the ground, not seeming to care much about the wet piece of clothes.

"You always escape in the most darkest memories, Yang-san", Sachi said, as she slowy said up, rubbing her head, it had apperently taken abit from her to keep it up. Ying was sitting next to Stark, removing the pillow, since he knew that if Stark spend to long time on a pillow, he would fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the crescent moon
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next