Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Standing back up{Open} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Standing back up{Open} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Standing back up{Open} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Standing back up{Open} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Standing back up{Open} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Standing back up{Open} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Standing back up{Open} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Standing back up{Open} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Standing back up{Open} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Standing back up{Open} Vote_lcapStanding back up{Open} Voting_barStanding back up{Open} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Standing back up{Open} Vote_lcapStanding back up{Open} Voting_barStanding back up{Open} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Standing back up{Open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Standing back up{Open} Empty
PostSubject: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:27 am

Sia sighed gently walking from a gardina right above Karakra town. She had snuck out from Las Noches when she had a chance & decided to see how everything was doing when she was resting. The night was a cold brisk night, & the moon was in a cresent. She looked up slightly watching the Gardina dissapear & then looked up to the stars. There were afew sorm clouds comeing in, but at the moment Sia did not care. Looking forward, she knew that she was going to go home almost as soon as she could if she ran into that same arrancar again. She kept her spiritual energy at a minamum, that way she senced mostly like an arrancar, or a vizard. Sighing gently before she sonoed away, & into Baku Park. Takeing a look around she walked to the center of the park where a large fountain was, & sat down on the side of the fountian. Shepositioned herself with her legs oven slightly, her right hand out to her side as if it was holding something, & her left hand curled slightly as if it was also holding someing. Before long many rose pedals began molding together as a bow, & soon dropped in Sia's right hand. As they did this they also began makeing the neck of a chello & then the body of it. After she was finished with this, she ran the bow across the strings of the chello, testing the sound, & soon began playing a soft & shostly tune with it & she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:56 am

Kentaro walked around Karakura town to take a break from Schia, as she was a little overbearing to be around. He looked around in the stores, trying to fit into the human world, as his arrancar jacket was a little too uncommon. He finally got a nice, blue polo with some jeans and white sneakers. Kentaro pulled down his shirt, as it was too small for him. "God, I need something to do and fast, Before she finds out that im here." Kentaro wandered towards the park with with no expression on his face, until he heard a slight noise. He moved closer to where the noise was coming from, which turned into a peaceful melody. He soon saw a girl playing a cello, which he thought was kind of good, despite being an arrancar. He walked closer towards the girl and saw rose petals around her, which then jogged his memory. He then looked at the face and smirked. "Been a long time....Sia"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:35 am

Sia continued to play her instrument like the arrancar had not even been talking to her. But she instantly knowtaced who it was. "Shut up you DimWit..." she said calmly. "You'll make me lose concentration.." sighing gently she continued to play the soft melody before openeing her emerald eyes ending the song then looking to him as the cello began dissapearing in black rose pedals along with the bow. "So.. Am I still on your so-called, 'HitList'?" she was in no mood to fight, but she was neither in no condition to fight neither. Most of her hair hid the large number '4' marked on her neck, so as far as she knew, he did not know that she was an Espada.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:11 am

Kentaro laughed slightly and put his hands into his pocket. "No..Not anymore. Ive realized that you were right, i am a nitwit, but it took just one girl to realize it for me." Kentaro sat down next to her. "I think you know her, Ayame Hikiri" Kentaero was slightly mezmerzied by her playing. "She kind of...change me, if you know what i mean."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:08 am

Her eyes soon widened once he mentioned Ayame. Turning around & faceing him she through her hand on his neck almost chokeing him. "If you dare hurt Ayame in any way I swear I will rip your voice box out!" she shouted being protective over her friend. She remembered at how this shinigami used to act, & would not allow her friend to be hurt. Suddenly reliseing what she was doing she realesed his neck & quickly turned away.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:25 am

Kentaro gasped for her as soon as she released his neck. "Ok, I get it, I hurt her, You hurt me." Kentaro rubbed his neck in pain and acted like nothing had happened. "Besides, I love her too much to do anything to her, so you dont have to worry about me." Kentaro thought about Ayame and remembered what happened to Sia. "So i heard you were almost died, What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:20 am

Still turned away she listened to him silently then said, "I simply ran into a rather rude shinigami, he would have died if I did not heal him twice." looking down into the fountain she said softly, "Some shinigami are as rude as can be to arrancars." still looking into the water she took her index finger & poked the top of the water's surface createing many ripples around whre she poked the water at.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:40 am

Kentaro smiled and looked at the water as well. "Yeah that's true. But the only thing we can do is try to be nice back, If not then fight." Kentaro sounded almost calm as he spoke, much different from their last encounter. "Well Im glad that you are okay, wether you believe me or not." Kentaro looked at her with calm eyes, hoping that they can restart their friendship
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:10 am

Sia sighed softly listing to him & nodded his head when he spoke his last sentence. "Thank you, & I, I guess I do belive you.." she said in a calm & soft tone of voice. Still looking into the water she quickly turned upwards & looked to the sky seeing more clouds roll in. "hhmm.. We might want to get under something before it begins raining.." she said softly still looking at the sky & waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Kentaro looked up into the sky as well and saw the thunders of the clouds. "Yeah, lets go under that tree over there." Kentaro points to a giant Oak tree and runs over to it, trying not to let the light drizzle of rain get him. "Come on Sia." Ken waves at her from far away, tempting her to come over
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:57 am

Still looking to the sky she turned her head slightlky to him once he ran to the tree & began walking towards him. Afew black rose pedals hovered above her that way she would not get wet in any way from the light drizzle except for on the bottom of her boots. Walking under the tree she sighed gently looking in front of her & haveing afew flash-backs.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:29 am

Balzar wasn't much a early riser when getting up from his bed until he senses something and it wasn't good maybe this was arrancar spiritual pressure. Whatever it was their were arrancar somewhere on the scene and since his powers were limited maybe he could deal with the situation. He started looking at then he saw then their were only two of them maybe he could use his ultimate ability and attack to finish them off quick. Balzar runs outside climbs up the ladder to the rooftop and yells "Mega Shoriyoroi no Amerasu". He quickly transforms in his super white armored form hoping he can deal with arrancars or worse these espadas.

He used energy manipulation of fly over to the scene. "Well what do we have here two more hollow humans really I hope to kill another hollows from the thousands I've killed in the past but you guys might be a challenge"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:45 am

Kentaro senses a sprirtual pressure, of one he has never sensed before. He noticed a boy who soon turned into a kind of robot, with immense power. Kentaro smirks at the boy. "I dont know how you managed to identify us, but i can assure you, that we dont want any trouble." Kentaro looked at Sia, and thought to himself. *Sia is worse than she looks, i dont know if she can fight or not, but we might have to.*
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:30 am

Turning her eyes slightly at the boy who seemed to tranform she picked up her arm & looked at it as if it was a battery sign telling her how much energy she had. "If this DimWit wants to fight, I'll give him something to remember." stepping forward slightly the black rose pedals floated freely around her. 'I'll be back, this should only take me a second.." walking completely forward the light drizzle began dropping on her head. Allowing her spiritual pressure to rise her hair pushed to the side slightly showing the large number, '4' on the side of her neck. Sonoeing behind the boy she easly gripped the back of his armour from where his neck was supposed to be, and soon her fingers pressed through it, and onto his neck, holding two pressure points so that he would no be able to move. Why are you here..?" she asked softly as the light drizzle began soaking her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 pm

"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!"
Tomix dove out of the sky appearing between the three people.
His eyes were wide, a pulsing dark green.
"Now, I would like to know, what the hell is going on right now? I try to keep the damm peace around here, and I have my Arrancar friend, Sia." He pointed at Sia. "Hanging out with an Arrancar who tried to kill her." He pointed at Kentaro. "And and a human who just attacks without asking if they are on his side or not." He pointed at the newcomer.

"Now." He summonded his sword.
"I want to know what the hell is going on, at least tell me before you all start killing each other, because I am a former Espada myself, so it's not exactly a good idea to cross me."

He turned to Sia.
"Sia, I thought you were on our side, why are you speaking to this fraccion idiot?"
"AND YOU!" He pointed at the human. "I honestly suggest in the future you DON'T just attack people for no reason."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Sairento had sighed, walking into the park, enjoying the light rain. He loved walking around in light rain more than anything, but sighed once he sensed the spiritual pressure of a human, and some arrancar or espada. His form shifted into a shunpo, allowing him stop just beside the human. Though this surprised him for he was aiming to stop beside the espada. Either way, this didn't matter to him. He heard some one yelling and looked up to see a face he recognized.

"You're...Tomix right? I'm sairento. From when we all went to rescue Reina?"He pointed this question to the male that was speaking, hoping this rang a bell. His eyes stayed on Sia, slightly mesmerized in color. He shook his head to clear his thoughts, turning back to Tomix to await his answer.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:52 pm

"Attacking people? Hmph, I find it weird that hollowized humans would a rare district of Karakura where people go to shop or eat.....These people could be a major threat" The last time somebody tried doing that it was painful in his original form but didn't she know his neck was cover in a protective metal. But whatever she did it was causing a big bee sting to is spinal cord. Slowly it started getting a little difficult to move but he answers the hollow girl's question. "Why am I here? To keep the peace I'm the human Espada warrior let me show you why...."

He used both shunpo and sonido to dissapear and then reappear on top a high building appear above them all. "I am human who has little espada powers and shinigami powers"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:58 am

Kentaro growled at Tomix. "Tomix...Shut up you loudmouth."He clenches his fists, but then calms down. "I just wanted to apologizing to her, for my behavior a couple months ago. If you have a problem with that, then go away." He looks at the newcomer Sairento, but ignores him as he did nothing wrong to him. He finally notices the human in his armor as he appears on top of the building. "If you want to fight, Ill give a fight." Kentaro appeared in his arrncar jacket with his sword in his right hand, waiting for his next move
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:04 am

Sairento sighed, resting a hand on Kentaro's shoulder, giving him the, "I'll handle this face" then pulling his zanpakuto from his back. He then yawned, firing a low level cero at the human in his armor, grinning as he began to plan the battle out. Sairento loved to play with humans, and if the cero hit, even with the man's armor, he would be scorched slightly and may bruise up. But this was just a warning shot.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Looking directly to Tiomix as he arived she kept calm as she replyed, "He is a fraccion yes, & he did try to kill me many months back, yes, but at the current time he is, 'dateing' ayame. So I would respect if if you leave him be." her eyes turned to the shinigami for a second, studying him, but when she turned back she listened to the human, & soon gasped lightly feeling him sonoe to the top of a building. "As much as I repest humans, this is only a human who wants power." she said softly, apparently to herself. Placeing her arm to her side she turned to the shinigami & watched him shoot a cero to the human. 'how is that even possible..?' she thought to herself studying the man before she began walking abck under the tree's leaves to keep from the water, even though her outfit was completly soaked along with her hair, at the time she did not care.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:12 pm

"Uh...hi. Thanks for helping to save Reina."
He turned to Kentaro, and when he heard he was dating, he quickly aploagised.
"Sorry, I didn't know...Sorry 'bout that."
He looked up as the human appeared at the top of the building.
"For the love of-"
Tomix had had enough. He rose up into the air.
"If you do not back down, I will kill you without a moments hesitation. Those who endanger my friends will meet a horrible death."
To show he was serious, he muttered two words:
"Fly. Giruvargan."
Tomix was engulfed in feathers. When they vanished, he was wearing feather armor, with a helmet, and a huge sharp wing as a sword. His NUMBER 8 tatoo could be seen.
"This is your last chance. Back down, or die."
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:43 pm

"No chance, I'm giving up to an hollowized human I don't why you guys are here but somebody of my character doesn't surrender to nobody" Balzar had a big surprise for arrancar as his green energy started pulsating as he was charging his ultimate attack. He was hit by someone's attack which really cause minimal damage to the armor as the smoke clears the armor was holding. "Who the-.....Oh that shinigami, I fight him later this guy seems like a big threat"

Balzar didn't know how long he could last but this was th perfect chance to test his ultimate power tehcnique. "Come on, Arrancar bring it....You might be surprised what I'm capable of pulling off"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:47 pm

"Very well."
Tomix rose his sword above him. Withen a second, he was behind him, with a sharp groan. His Sonido was fast.
"I was the fastest among the Espada...The Hurricane."
He noticed the green energy.
"Intresting. I'll just have to stop you before that happens."
"Shadow of Misfortune."
His opponent was surrounded in darkness. 12 shadow Tomix's appeared, and they all charged Black Ceros at him. He would have to guess which one was the real Tomix, if he wished to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:21 am

OOC: I'm not a threat? T.T
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:30 am

((OOC: Yes, you are. XD))

IC: Looking up at Tomix as he appeared in front of the human, & soon attacked him from the back. Sighing gently, she knew that he would not get through his armour. Sighing gently she appeared about 10 feet from Tomix & said, "I'll at least give you an advantage Tomix..." Sonoeing in front of the human she instantly a hand on his armour, where his chest was supposed to be, & soon punchered her fingers in the armour. "Your armour is not as strong as you think." she said pulling on it & ripping some of it to the side. Before he had a chance to react, she sonoed back to her spot under the tree & watched them to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing back up{Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next