Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Outside the house (private rangiku) Vote_lcapOutside the house (private rangiku) Voting_barOutside the house (private rangiku) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Outside the house (private rangiku) Vote_lcapOutside the house (private rangiku) Voting_barOutside the house (private rangiku) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Outside the house (private rangiku)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Outside the house (private rangiku) Empty
PostSubject: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Grimmjow was leaned up against the wall of his apartment.In his gigai of course so as not to attract attention to himself."Its way to fucking dull today,i mean shit there has got to be somebody around here."he said as he lit a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Rangiku appears in front a building across the street from Grimmjow since she is trying to avoid doing any work like normal. "Why does my captain always try making me do so much work? Its going to ruin my delicate hands?" Rangiku sighs and starts walking not noticing Grimmjow as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Grimmjow spots rangiku,he then whistles at her teasingly.He thought to himself."well well today could be easier than i thought it would."he thought while blowing smoke out of his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Rangiku stops and looks at Grimmjow, the look on her face is one of surprise. "You can see me? I mean really see me? How is that possible, are you one of those humans with strange abilities like Orihime or Ichigo?" Rangiku stands there looking at Grimmjow thinking he is a human who can see Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Grimmjow gave her an evil smirk."Awh you dont recognize me love"he said sarcastically.He then stepped out of his gigai."miss me"he said with questioning tone.Crossing both arms,thought he was not wearing the arrancar uniform.He was in a black V-neck and white arrancar bottoms with pantera strapped to his waist.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Rangiku's face takes on an even goofier expression almost if as if someone just smacked her in the face when she drunk. "How did you get a gigai? What are you doing here and why isn't chaos reining down on everyone?" Rangiku has no idea why someone who used to go after Ichigo so ferociously is now staying low key in the world of the living. She slowly walks up to him expecting almost anything except for him to be nice. Than again Things don't always go as expected, not that Rangiku expects many Espada to become allies.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Grimmjow smiled,"I dont plan on hurting anyone im not into the whole killing shinigami think anymore,i just want to get rid of the guy who took aizens place."he said seriously,But anyway would you like to come inside or would staying outside work better for you.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:51 pm

"Staying outside would let my captain find me and I'm tired of doing work. Look at my delicate hands, all this works is ruining them. My captain doesn't understand how hard it is to stay beautiful, all she does is Rangiku get your lazy ass back to work. I swear she's going kill me someday." Rangiku sighs and prepares to follow Grimmjow inside and out of site.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Grimmjow opened the door of his apartment."ladies first"he said letting her in,his cigarette still in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Rangiku walks in and looks around she wonders exactly what Grimmjow has in mind. But she figures she'll find out soon enough. Rangiku pulls a bottle of sake out of her Kimono and opens it so she can drink some.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Grimmjow sits on his couch and puts out the cigarette bud."well you dont waste time when it comes to drinking do you."he said taking out on more cigarette laying his pack on the table in front of him,while checking out rangikus body.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Rangiku sits down not far from Grimmjow and offers him the sake. "What's the point in waiting for a specific time? It's not like it changes anything right? Besides if my captain finds me drunk I can't do any work." Rangiku laughs thinking she has found to perfect way to avoid doing work.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Grimmjow attempts to put his around her while taking the cup of sake."You make a good point"he said flicking his cigarette on the ash trey and sips the sake.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Rangiku doesn't think about Grimmjow putting his arm around her. Her mind os more focused on avoiding work than anything else. Rangiku sighs and giggles believing she has been successful this time, although her captain would probably leave her alone if she did find her this time.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Grimmjow gets a little closer to her."Are you tired from all those missions that slave driver puts you on"he asks her
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:43 pm

"You bet I'm tired, I swear she never lets me relax at all. At least captain Hitsugaya let me take naps when I needed it. You know I had no idea you were so understanding? I just wish my captain knew what it meant to female, she is nothing but a work aholic, she even said she would demote me if I didn't run around doing nothing but work. Being beautiful is a full time job as it is." Rangiku sighs when thinking about all the hard work she puts into staying beautiful, even though sleeping really isn't work.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Grimmjow nods"yeah aizen was the same way"he said getting up."Would you like to relax here for a while,your welcome to my bed if youd like."he said while blowing smoke out of his nostrils and removing his shirt and turning a fan on."Goddamn its hot inside today."he said walking over to the kitchen to get something to drink.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:53 pm

"I guess a nap couldn't hurt.I admit it is a bit warm, but are you sure it's really that hot in here?" Rangiku goes to Grimmjow's bed and lays down.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:55 pm

"Black clothing accumulates heat i dont know how you shinigami stand it"he said putting a white shirt on and taking a seat on his floor."ill stay down here so you can stretch out"he said stretching out on the floor and yawning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:00 pm

"It does take some getting used to really. I've been wearing black for so long I really remember what it was like when I started. How ever you don't have to be on the floor you know. The bed seems big enough really." Rangiku yawns and rolls onto her left side and closes her eyes. She falls asleep before Grimmjow can say anything.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Grimmjow gets up and lays down beside her and rolls over facing her back and scratches the back of his head."your a confusing girl rangiku,but you sweet non the less."he said and turning over facing the wall.He closes his eyes and dozes off for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the house (private rangiku)   Outside the house (private rangiku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside the house (private rangiku)
Page 1 of 1