A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki

Lemmy

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Kensei Kontan

Reina Hikari

Kuraiyami Hana

Soren

Majeh

Ayame Hikari

Chris

Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Share | 

tired of papers! and i have to go out in the hot wheather

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
azuma

PostSubject: tired of papers! and i have to go out in the hot wheather   Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:59 am

"man! i am tired of paper" Toshiro said as he signed a giant stack of papers i a dull and hot room with the windows opened but no breeze coming. he thought about using Hyorinmaru to chill the room but but then all the paper would get frozen. then a hell butterfly came into the room throught the window great now a mission for me to get out into the hot wheather. the black butterfly told him he has get his liutenant and go to the seikaimon gate to get briefed about the mission.toshiro then got out of the room and serched for his luitenant who nowhere to be found.

Last edited by Toshiro Hitsugaya on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: tired of papers! and i have to go out in the hot wheather   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 am

Motoko knocks on captain Hitsugaya's door and waits to admitted in. She wonders what he is up to, but isn't about to just walk in like Rangiku would have. She is determined to follow the rules within reason and show her captain that one of his subordinates is disciplined at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azuma

PostSubject: Re: tired of papers! and i have to go out in the hot wheather   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 am

toshiro serches and the tenth division barracks he heads back to the tho office. as he walks he sees his vice captain and tell her where she was then he told her that they have an important mission and they both have to go to the senkaimon for a mission briefing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: tired of papers! and i have to go out in the hot wheather   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Motoko salutes captain Hitsugaya and listening to what he has to say. She follows him to the senkaimon gate ready to complete the mission as quickly as realistically possible. Since it requires a captain and a vice-captain she knows it can;t be a small job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azuma

PostSubject: Re: tired of papers! and i have to go out in the hot wheather   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:56 am

they head over to the the senkaimon to get mission briefing.Toshiro feel really bad because of the heat.so they rushed over to the senkaimon in the blistering heat. when they got their a soul reaper gave them the mission breifing that an arrancar appeared in the world of the living.Toshiro listening while hoping the world of the living was cooler than here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: tired of papers! and i have to go out in the hot wheather   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:50 am

"Captain hitsugaya if I have to use my shikai you may want to be a good distance away since it is fire based. Also if I have to use it I will, but I'll explain that after we get there. It's not something I want publicly known sir." Motoko waits for the Senkaimon gate to open so they can get underway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azuma

PostSubject: Re: tired of papers! and i have to go out in the hot wheather   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:21 am

they waited for five minutes while Toshiro was baking in the sun then finally the senkaimon gates opened and they walked through when they finally got to the world of the living it was cooler than the soul socity then they heard a scream Toshiro then said "we have to go see what is going on" then they flashed step off. when they got there the hollow was already eating a humen soul Toshiro then released his zanpakuto by saying "sit upon froazen heavens Hyorinmaru" and charged at the arrancar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: tired of papers! and i have to go out in the hot wheather   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Motoko watches captain Hitsugaya use his shikai to dispatch the hollow only to sense a second hollow to her left. She turns as it starts to approach them, knowing that it is her job to watch her captains back she faces it and releases her shikai "Reign over the burning heavens Kasaihoi-rumaru!" Motoko launches a fiery version of captain Hitsugaya's attack at the hollow catching it off guard and burning off it's head. She sees it start to dust and turns her attention back to her captain. She also begins sensing for other hollows who may be nearby now that it seems there might be more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tired of papers! and i have to go out in the hot wheather   

Back to top Go down

tired of papers! and i have to go out in the hot wheather
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1