Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} Vote_lcapRose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} Voting_barRose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} Vote_lcapRose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} Voting_barRose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} Empty
PostSubject: Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya}   Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:05 am

Sia sighed gently walking out from an Gardina & into the liveing world, standing above Karakura Town. She turned her head softly to the Gardina watching it close slowly as it made the sound almost of a zipper. Looking forward she began walking down from in the air almost as if she was walking on steps. Walking on top of a building she looked up at the full moon that shown it's brilliant light over Karakura town. Her emerald eyes shined slightly from the moon's light, but soon shut as she sonoed off of the building & in Baku park. She did not know why she loved this park so much, but for some reason she did, even though it remeinded her of some bad memorys. Walking to the center of the park where a fountain was she sat down on the edge of it & looked in the water stareing at her reflection which was stareing at her back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya}   Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:37 am

Byakuya walked down the streets of Karakura town, looking around him. He had felt an arrancar presence here and had come as soon as possible. Byakuya sighed. After Aizen died he was sure there wouldn't be any more attacks! He followed the presence to a park and stood there for a minute, his eyes flickering over the faces. There. His eyes landed on a girl staring into a pond. Byakuya's eyes narrowed and he stepped up behind her. "Arrancar."
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya}   Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:47 am

Sia continued to look into the water, & gasped lightly hearing a man behind her. Looking towards him she studyed him for a second before a small smile crept over her lips. "I think I've heard of you.. Byakuya Kuchiki, correct?" she said softly before standing. She bowed lightly at him before she continued. "If I may continue, I have heard much about the captain of the 6th division.. Please, allow me to introduse myself. I am Sia Kaiomi, Cuarto Espada espada." she stood up fully again, not standing at his heigth, but a foot under it. She wasn't smileing anymore as she sat back down at the fountain's edge, wondering what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya}   Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:18 am

"That is correct," Byakuya replied sternly. He didn't know how she knew her name or anything about him, but now was not the time to ask. This was an Arrancar. They weren't for talking to, they were for fighting. An Espada! He thought, his eyes widening slightly. An Espada, like the one who almost killed Rukia. An Espada like the one he had fought. Byakuya thought they were all dead, killed by the shinigami or Aizen. But it seems that was not the case. "And what, may I ask, are you doing here?" Byakuya asked, his voice as cold as ice.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya}   Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:26 am

Sia sighed gently as she sat back down & continued to look into the water, before she placed a finger in it & began playing in the water with that finger. Hearing him again she sighed & replyed, "I'm, just visiting an place that remeinds me of when I was a human.." she muttered softly without a hint of emotion unlike when she introdused herself. "It seems that you are the only shinigami who has a problem with that." she muttered softly looking at him through the corner of her eye. She had heard much about how great he fights, but did not know anything about what he uses to fight. Looking back to the water as she said this she frowned slightly seeing her mask n the reflection & flipped her hair lightly to where it covered the mask that was at the corner of her jaw bone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya}   Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya} Empty

Back to top Go down

Rose VS Sakura{Private; Tag: Byakuya}
Page 1 of 1