Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A New Life (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A New Life (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A New Life (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A New Life (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A New Life (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A New Life (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A New Life (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A New Life (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A New Life (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A New Life (Open) Vote_lcapA New Life (Open) Voting_barA New Life (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A New Life (Open) Vote_lcapA New Life (Open) Voting_barA New Life (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A New Life (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:00 pm

*Ken arrived in Karakura Town, taking the form of a small boy for convienence sake. It had taken him three days to arrive back here from the base, but that was only because of all the stops he had had to make. He figured that since he was free, it didn't matter when he reached his destination, and so he had went and explored much of the area. Landing on a rooftop, he reflected on the events that had brought him here. When his master had first let him wander, he had decided to make this town his destination due to it being the location of his last job. It had been a rather difficult assassination mission, as his target had been a group of Shinigami sent into the human world. Ken had no idea why they had been sent, and hadn't cared. He had carried out his mission, and eliminated them quickly. He felt no remorse for them, but was curious as to their purpose, and why there were so many in this area. I guess that's the reason I came here... it'll be an interesting enough place.

He leaped from the building, intending to land in a nearby alley. As he fell, he changed into his favorite form, that of a powerful male, dressed in a black suit with a trenchcoat, a pair of sunglasses on his face. As he landed, he heard something move in the alley. Turning, he saw a terrified man, dressed in rags, backing up into a corner. Ken sighed as he walked towards the poor man, speaking. It is... unfortunate that you saw that. As the man turned to run, Ken seemed to vanish, leaving only a puff of smoke. The man sighed with relief, and turned back to his meal for the night, leftovers from a nearby resturaunt. As he turned, he found himself being lifted from the ground. Ken looked the man in the eyes, seeing a fierce fear. What a pity... well, at least you will not be missed. As the man opened his mouth, probably to scream for the help that he knew wasn't coming, Ken shoved a hand through him, tearing out his spine. He then dropped the man, wiping the blood from his hands on the corpse. He decided that he might use him as a disguise one day. That way, you may serve a purpose..

After disposing of the body by placing it in a nearby cardboard box, he exited the alley, ready to explore the city.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Sairento had been shunpo'ing around the town of karakura. He'd caught the transfiguring male in mid-transformation, watching curiously. He waitied until the male landed, to bring his own form to a landing on the roof above. His spiritual pressure greatly dropped, shrouding his pressence. He readied to grip the blade, silently watching. He sighed, as the man ripped the spine from a homeless man. His head shook as he stood, moving along the rooftops of the buildings to follow along behind the darkly shrouded and morbid man.
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:20 am

Ken continued down the streets of Karakura Town, fascinated by all the people going about there lives. It's like they have no purpose... why are they here? While he was enjoying himself thoroughly, simply watching people, he was tense. He had felt a sudden drop in spiritual pressure after he had killed that man, and was almost certain he was being followed. Must be a pretty strong person to hide themselves this well. Looking around, he saw no one that appeared too terribly strange, but that didn't mean anything... to be safe, he decided to take off running, starting by leaping up onto the rooftops. Once there, he began to leap across them, creating an eye in the back of his head to watch behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:27 am

Sairento, seeing the male take off on rooftops, decided to flash step into the air, keeping his spiritual pressure low. He was high enough to not cast a shadow, and stay out of sight of the third eye. He grinned, pushing reitsu under his feet, running just above the other male's form, taking care to keep out of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:41 am

Ken kept moving for about fifteen minutes, eventually circling back to where he had started. Now confident that he was not being followed, he smiled and changed to the form of a small child again, dropping from the building. He moved with the crowds until he reached a place that truly caught his eye. It was a park of sorts, filled with cherry blossoms that seemed to dance on the wind. He was amazed by how free they seemed, and the fact that no one else seemed to be paying them any attention. He walked through the park, enjoying the gentle breeze and the feeling of the occasional blossom landing on him. He smiled with a goofy, childish grin and laughed. He was going to enjoy this new life.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:13 am

Sairento stifled a laugh as the man turned to a small child, walking into the park. Sairento waited for a few seconds, before landing on the ground, walking in on the other side of the park. He walked through, seeming to admire the scenery, while keeping an eye out for the child. Once he found the child, he tapped him on the shoulder."Mind transforming into a bird and delivering something for me?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 am

Ken turned to the man, somewhat shocked by both his brazenness and the fact that he had, in fact, been followed. He decided to see how much he knew before he proceeded, and so simply smiled as a child would and spoke in a cheery voice. Mommy says I'm not supposed to talk to strangers! How the man responded would affect how Ken would have to deal with him. Should he have seen to much, Ken would have to attempt to silence him. If he had simply seen him transform, he could probably get away without a battle.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:24 am

"Does your mommy also tell you not to transform into older men, and kill the homeless?" Sairento yawned, picking a small pine needle from a nearby try, holding it just so, as he yawned, waiting for the other male to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:29 am

Ken immediately lost his child-like grin, changing back into his normal form. He took on a slightly different smile this time, a much darker one. It is a pity that you saw that... unfortunately, he saw too much, and per my orders had to be eliminated. Humans cannot be exposed to the spiritual world and live. He looked over the man, noting his unusual reaitsu. So, who are you anyway? And why are you following me?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:11 pm

"My name is not needed, and my purposes are unknown." He stared at the other male, waiting for his response.

(OOC:Short post.)
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:19 pm

OOC: It's fine.

IC: Ken smiled. No name? Then I will call you Nanashi. And while your purpose is unknown to me, I'm sure it is to you. You are right, however. It truly does not matter, for you will be dead soon. It's a shame, really. I do so hate to spoil a beautiful place like this with blood.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Upon the man's comment of him going to kill Sairento, he activated his hoho, to put the art of shunpo into his arm, the hand sticking the needle from the pine tree out. His arm was aimed straight at a particulard vein in kein's neck, the combined speed, and percission, would make it almost impossible for him to miss. The male was still talking as he brought his arm up, so the chances of other male dodging this needle were very low, if any were present at all.
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:22 am

As the needle was sent into Ken's neck, his eyes widened in shock. Hoho....
Ken stood still, waiting to see what would happen next. Well, that was... unexpected. What did it accomplish?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:25 am

Sairento watched the male, grinning as the vein he had aimed for was punctured, the needle pushing through to the other side, to push into the male's adam's apple. A specific muscle in there being hit. The other male's body went completely numb, him being unable to move from the spot he was in.

Sairento then slowly walked in a circle around the other male, yawning softly.Now..tell me who you are. What you're doing here. And why no one is allowed to see what you can do. Or..I kill you. With this, his cold yellow eyes shifted to the other male's own, staring into them through the sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:31 am

Ken smiled, appearing perfectly calm. I see... so, I'm assuming by the way you have attacked me, using a combination of Hoho and a precision needle, followed by an interrogation, that you are the captain of Squad 2. I suppose you have earned at least this much... my name is Ken Theodoric. I am a creation of my Master, who has decided to give me the chance to see the world.. no one who sees me can live lest they be able to inform others of my existence, and thus lessen my effectiveness as an assassin.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:34 am

Sairento took this in, then sprung out in a quiet fit of laughter. It was then that his old captain's haori on his leg that showed the Yarrow came into clear sight for Ken."Well, Ken. I am not the captain of the second division, I just picked up a few of his tricks. And I used to be the captain of the eleventh division, thank you..My name is Sairento Bakuhatsu. And I kill any who threaten me. But perhaps, you could be useful.." Upon finishing what he was saying, sairento stared at the other man for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 am

Ken simply smiled at this. Ah, I see... my mistake. Because you say that you used to be, I am assuming that you are now a rouge. Interesting.... I must say though, the idea of you using me is laughable. I answer to one man, my master. After speaking, he looked at Sairento. Release me now and I won't kill you. After all, you are a rouge, and thus report to no one.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:44 am

Sairento simply sighed at the threat, realizing there was no reasoning with this man, so he brought his arm up, the palm of which just inches from Ken's nose. He looked straight into the male's eyes, nodding as a sign of respect, before allowing his cero to charge,"Heiden Ku Cero" being muttered as it did so.

The cero then launched at point-black range. There would be almost no chance for escape, seeing as it was so close when fired and that Ken couldn't move. The cero grew as it launched, coming to have a diameter of at least eight feet.
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:13 am

The instant that the cero began to charge, the needle seemed to remove itself from his neck, and Ken appeared to vanish, appearing at the top of one of the trees. He looked down at Sairento, who at this point had fired the cero. He shook his head, holding the bridge of his nose as he spoke. The spot where the needle had entered was already healed. I wasn't pleading for my life. I was offering you yours. As he spoke his arm began to change, a three foot blade emerging from it.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:22 am

I shall contact you again, very soon." Sairento grinned as a senkaimon opened up behind him, pulling him inside,to be enveloped, gone from the area.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:27 am

On seeing the Senkaimon, Ken became very nervous. He may not be a rogue after all... not good. He had failed to eliminate the man, but he was certain he would have another chance. He now had a target. What was even better was that he had managed to touch him, albeit he had used a needle. Good thing it only affected my muscles, and not my telekinesis, otherwise I might have been in trouble. He smiled, and went on walking through the park, enjoying the wonders of this new life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Open)   A New Life (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Life (Open)
Page 1 of 1