Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTaking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 Voting_barTaking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTaking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 Voting_barTaking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Taking a stroll (private rangiku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 am

Rangiku sleeps somewhat peacefully for awhile. She than rolls off the couch and lands on her face. A few minutes later she wakes with a gasp. "Oh crap I almost died." The look on her face is priceless as always.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:26 am

"Well what can i say when they are that big what can you expect."he said with a chuckle as he steps behind his desk filling out some paper work.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 am

"Oh my god someone who finally understands? Why couldn't Toushiro understand, its only obvious. Wait a minute... how did you get into the 10th Division office? I thought only members of that Division could enter their respective offices?" Rangiku doesn't realize she is the one out of place yet.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:36 am

Ryo lit a cigarette and points to the wall where the squad eleven emblem was placed.He then got back to looking over paper work.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 am

Rangiku looks at the 11th Division symbol and gets nervous. Her face turns somewhat pale and she tries to hide behind the couch. Realizing that won't work she tries hiding under the couch instead.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 am

Ryo puts his vice captain uniform on."Why are you hiding rangiku"he asks curiously,While trying to avoid her figure by looking away.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:55 am

"I'm going to die if someone catches me you know. I'm too young to die, I have so many things left to do. I haven't found a rich man to marry, or buy enough clothing to cover any situation. I'm too gorgeous to die." Rangiku continues trying to squeeze herself under the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:57 am

He nodded blushing,"Yes you are quite gorgeous"he said putting his hand over his face."Dont worry no one comes in here there all to busy trying to kill each other."he said trying to calm her.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 am

"Are you sure? I'm not going to be killed before I can get married? I think I'm stuck." Rangiku finds she can't move away from the couch now.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:15 am

"Shit"He said as he grabbed her hips and tried to pull her out from under the couch.Ryo pulled hard but not hard enough to pull the top part of her robe off.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 am

Rangiku continues trying to free herself from the couch. Her Kimono is snagged by the bottom of the couch. Every time Rangiku tries to pry herself free it opens up a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 am

Ryo pulled harder finally giving it one last tug to try and free her."Gahh come one!"he said as he pulled.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:55 am

Rangiku is finally freed from the couch but the top of her Kimono is open. She sighs and begins closing her Kimono while laying on her back. She isn't worried about having been exposed, she is happy that the entire 11th Division wasn't present at the time.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:00 am

Ryo having seen this rushed to find a tissue but doesnt make it in time and ends up passing out on the floor.Dreaming of it happening over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:06 am

"Ryo what's wrong?" Rangiku gets up and goes to him seeing he passed out, she sighs and drags him to the couch carefully. She sets him on it and kneels near him with her face near his. She is concerned about whether or not he hit his head on anything but she isn't qualified in medical things so she has no idea how to check for such things.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:17 am

He starts to wake up and realizes what he saw.Ryo looks into her eyes ands gives her a quick kiss not realizing what he just did."I uhm..im sorry about that."he said blushing a rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:27 am

Rangiku is surprised at being kissed, she never expected something like that might happen. Her face turns red in embarrassment and her mouth is open. Rangiku wonders what is happening although being with someone who understands her is something she has always wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:30 am

Ryo was a bit shocked about not getting a slap to the face or anything of the sort."uhm i uh i are you okay."he said moving a bit closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:36 am

Rangiku shakes her head "Oh yeah I'm okay. Why do you ask?" Rangiku looks at Ryo almost as if she thinks he is being paranoid. She spaced off the fact he had kissed her, although her mood won't be ruined if he tells her he did.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 am

"Well i just kissed you and you didnt slap me in the face or beat the shit out of me"he said hoping he didnt jinx himself and in case he did he backed up a bit.He lit one more cigarette to calm his nerves about the whole situation alothough deep down he hoped she would let him do it again.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:52 am

Rangiku sighs and smiles at him, her face seems a bit surprised yet still calm. "It's okay really. It isn't as if you just tossed me on the ground and forced yourself on me right? A little kiss isn't such a bad thing, so stop worrying. I suppose it wasn't a bad kiss really." Rangiku looks down still somewhat blushing, but her face is mostly back to normal. She helps him sit up although she ends up being between his legs still kneeling in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 am

Ryo blushed a deep crimson and took a deep breath and went in for another kiss and pressed his lips against hers and kept himself there he began to think to himself "what if this goes in the right direction,i mean she is a nice girl,fun to be around it could be a good thing."he thought that to himself while he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:05 am

Rangiku's eyes widen when Ryo kisses her again.She lifts her hands up to his chest puts them on him. Grabbing his Kimono she gently pushes him away, but not in a way that would suggest she didn't like what he did. her face starts turning red as she looks into his eyes. "You... like me this way?" Her voice is soft and gentle as she asks Ryo if he likes the way a boy friend like his girl friend.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 am

"I..i do,i really do"he says as he runs his fingers through her hair and smiles at her.He feels better getting that off his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 am

Rangiku buries her face in Ryo's chest as she wraps her arms around him. Anyone walking in would almost think an awkward situation was about to begin. Rangiku sisghs again not taking into consideration her breasts are in Ryo's lap because of where they are positioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a stroll (private rangiku)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next