Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 Voting_barA day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 Voting_barA day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:55 am

"Yeah...THAT was an enjoyable night." He whispered. He shook his head once, and leaned out and talked normally.
"Anyways, how long have you known about this hot spring? I've known since I took someone here..when I was alive."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:01 am

Reina smiled and blushed a bit while saying in a normal tone I've found out about this place a few weeks ago actually she replied.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:03 am

"It's very nice, quite secluded. I first found this place when I was 13, and I was with my first girlfriend, Sara. She...she was killed by Aizen." Tomix frowned at the memorey. He missed her, but he had Reina now.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:16 am

Reina looked at Tomix.I'm sorry to hear that...she must have been a beautiful person inside and out she said while hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:18 am

"Yeah...but just as beautiful as you are." He leaned forward, kissing her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:25 am

Reina blushed a bit at his words while feeling his lips against hers. She kissed him back for a moment while blushing even deeper as she wondered what Sara was like.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Tomix saw Reina's look, and decided to tell her a bit about Sara, like a day when they were together.

*Tomix explaining his memory*
A 13-year old Tomix was walking through the forest just outside Karakura Town. School had just finished, and he needed somewhere to be quiet. Finding his faveourite tree, he climbed it. Leaning back, he decided to take a nap. Closing his eyes, he slept. For about 5 minutes. He was brought to awake by a voice.
"Wake up, sleepy-head!"
Tomix opened to see a girl hanging from the branch above him. Her snow-white hair was hanging right down.
"I jjust wanted a nap Sara!" He complained.
She flipped down, and sat next to him.
"Well, I thought you wanted to spend time with me..."
Tomix turned to her.
"Listen...Sara, is there anything wrong? You've had this...upset look, all the time."
Sara looked up. She sighed.
"Tomix...I'm moving house. I'm...sorry."
Tomix took a second to let this in. A tear brimmed in his eye.
"B-but..."
"I knew you'd be upset..you're always so clingy!" She laughed. "You always did cried. You're like a girl!"
Tomix gave a weak sad smile. He leaned over and kissed her.
"I'm going to miss you..."
"Me too."

They walked home together. Tomix entereh his house. His mom was making dinner.
"Hey mom, can Sara stay over tonight?"
His mom gave him a strange look.
"Sure, but you two will be sleeping in diffrent room, so you don't get up to anything!"
Tomix turned red.
"MOM! Of couse we won't do that!"
She smiled.
"Tomix...it's perfectly natrul..."
"I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!"
Sara was watching, and laughing. Tomix's sister Sarah walked down the stairs.
"So...short little bro's getting all grown up..." She leaned down. "What have you two love birds been up to?"
Tomix and Sara both turned red.
"NOTHING!"

That night, Tomix convinced his mom to let them share the room, but in diffrent beds. They talked for half the night.
"Sara...you'll write to me, won't you?"
"Of couse I will...everyday If you want me to!"
"Thanks."
"For what?"
"Just being here."
Tomix smiled. He was happy to be with her.
"Aw..so cute."
Tomix shot up.
"SARAH!"
---
*End of flashback*
Tomix opened his eyes and smiled.
"She was right. Whenever I'm with someone...I AM quite clingy." He laughed."Sarah always DID probe to much into my relationship with her...heh, reminds me of Ayame.
Then he realised.
"Aizen DIDN'T kill her...she had moved by then!" He was smiling now.
"Of couse...she'll have to know I'm with you now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: