Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hanging out at the river (open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hanging out at the river (open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hanging out at the river (open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hanging out at the river (open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hanging out at the river (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hanging out at the river (open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hanging out at the river (open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hanging out at the river (open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hanging out at the river (open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hanging out at the river (open) Vote_lcapHanging out at the river (open) Voting_barHanging out at the river (open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hanging out at the river (open) Vote_lcapHanging out at the river (open) Voting_barHanging out at the river (open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hanging out at the river (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Hanging out at the river (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out at the river (open)   Hanging out at the river (open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:59 am

Leaving her apartment with her hands in her pockets, With her usual clothing,(see avatar)and her long brown hair tied up in a ponytail. Yuuki yawned, covering her hand with her mouth. She had just won a soccer game and had taken a shower. She was bored and decided to take a hike in the woods. walking through the woods, she jumps over a fallen tree trunk. She smiles as the sun reflected off a river, it was beautiful, even a slight rainbow was reflected off. it looked nice and inviting, and it was a hot day. Looking around to see if anyone was looking,Yuuki took off her clothes except her bra and underwear,and placed it in a pile along with her hat. She took out her ponytail and shook her hair loose. She then stepped into the cool river until the water was up to her chest.she felt the water wash through her hair cooling her scalp.She closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly, it felt good yet the area was quiet. She sighed again, knowing that she didn't have a lot of friends to hang out with and if anything it made her quite lonely. She yawned once more and watched the trees dance as the wind blew through them.
Back to top Go down
Grant Delaqour

Grant Delaqour

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the river (open)   Hanging out at the river (open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Grant was walking through the woods silently, carrying the bloody mask of an Adjuchas Menos in his right hand. He yawned, placing it over his face, the left side of the mask fading to dust, the right staying. It gave him the appearence of an arrancar, and he chuckled softly. He then walked over to the sound of a running river, sitting on a large boulder. He yawned, stretching out, his foot catching a female's shirt. He looked at it, puzzled slightly, then shifting his gaze to the river, seeing a beautiful girl.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the river (open)   Hanging out at the river (open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:49 am

Yuuki's eyes opened and she looked around. She felt the presence of a strong spiritual presence. sitting up slightly she saw a Handsome guy sitting on a boulder looking at her. at first glance she thought he was just some perverted arrancar that happened to show up. She frowned slightly and was about to give him a piece of her mind when she realized his spiritual pressure was one of a vizards. Regardless, she blushed and called out,Hey you! yeah you in the mask! If you don't mind, tell me why the hell you're staring at me like that? she demanded in a teasing yet slight annoyed tone. *if he's perving on me i swear i'm going to kill this guy.* She thought to herself while waiting for the man to reply.
Back to top Go down
Grant Delaqour

Grant Delaqour

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the river (open)   Hanging out at the river (open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:43 am

Sairento looked at her and panicked slightly. She must think him some sort of pervert. He quickly stood up and bowed slightly."Sorry to intrude miss, I was just sitting her and I was admiring you beauty." He looked at his feet, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the river (open)   Hanging out at the river (open) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:59 am

Yuuki blushed a dark red at his response and slightly soften her gaze. its alright just next time give a girl a warning before you start staring like that. she slightly smirked.If you want you can join me i really don't care she added while yawning softly.
Back to top Go down
Grant Delaqour

Grant Delaqour

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the river (open)   Hanging out at the river (open) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:18 am

Grant nodded, pulling his shirt off, revealing the muscularly-built frame he had. He sighed, looking at the large dragon tattoo on his stomach running up to his chest. He then kicked off his pants, only being in his boxers at that point. Grant then ran forth, bringing his form to hop, cannon-balling into the water.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the river (open)   Hanging out at the river (open) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:14 am

Yuuki laughed a bit as he splashed her, not minding if she got wet.So..what's you're name? she asked while leaning back against the boulder. Mine's yuuki she added while holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Grant Delaqour

Grant Delaqour

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the river (open)   Hanging out at the river (open) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:00 am

Grant smiled, grabbing a hold of her hand with his own, his head coming to a tilt.[color=yellow]"I am Grant..Grant Delaqour. Nice to meet you.[/color
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the river (open)   Hanging out at the river (open) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:31 am

Yuuki smiled and shook his hand,Nice name and its nice to meet you too.she gently let go of his hand and ran her hand through her hair.So what brings you here on this nice day?
Back to top Go down
Grant Delaqour

Grant Delaqour

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the river (open)   Hanging out at the river (open) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:55 am

Grant shrugged at this, looking at the sky silently."Just..Something one of my old friends told me today. It made me want to go out for a walk..And then..This. He gestured at them swimming in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the river (open)   Hanging out at the river (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out at the river (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: