Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapArrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barArrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapArrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barArrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Arrancar of bordem (Open)

Go down 
+3
Sia Kaiomi
Koori Yuki
Lemmy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:12 pm

"You misunderstand. Tomix is the timid type, and only hs a relationship with a girl named Reina. I highly doubt that he would ever get into a relationship with another girl." Kyouga said calmly. "Who are you anyway? Your Reishi is at the level of an Espada, but you do seem like an honest person." Kyoga asked him, trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Sia growled softly walking out of a human store wereing an original human outfit. She wore a shirt with a picture of a frog with a crown, & dark blue jeans. She wore normal convers, in which were not normal for her, & she had to get used to it. There was a silver necklace around her neck that she had been owning for awhile now, & it allowed humans to see her. She held out her right hand & in it her arrancar dress which was washed & dryed, & now hung in plasic material. "Damn arrancar, damn espada, damn humans, DAMN EVERYTHING!" she began scolding herself before she kicked up a rock & it soon flew into a car window, breaking it. "Wasn't me." she said plainly walking the opisite direction. "I feel like a damn human.." she said to herself tugging on the tight shirt.

She had to get new clothing because she was basicly atatcked by many hollow in Hueco Mundo, then soon the fight dragged out to the Forest of Menos, & she fell into a pool of some unknown dirty liquid substance. Mumbleing to herself, scolding herself, she continued walking untill she senced some powerful relatsu together. Her eye brows dropped slightly feeling this & her eyes grew abit darker. "Oh looky there... How lucky am I?" the last thing she wanted was to run into them, but instead, she throught walking right past them would work, in which, is exactly what she did, ignoreing almost everything they were doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Sairento noticed the female who was walking past them, he saw a bit of dirt on her, and wetness, piecing together she had fallen. In any case, he stared blankly at her, as if caught in a daze."Beautiful.."He said almost absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Tomix's eyes were beginning to get darker.
"Let me make this perfectly clear; I am dating a human named Reina. I DO have other friends who are female, but I'm not in an relationship with any of them except for Reina. Do you understand that, or do I have to make it even clearer for you!?"
Tomix was mad.
As if through a haze, he noticed Kyouga turn up.
"I am not someone you want to fight. I am a former Espada."
Tomix was on the verge of drawing his sword.
"I would never cheat on Reina. I love her with all my heart, and if I could, more."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Yuki remained silent as another arrancar showed up (it was really her day wasn't it?) who went into bat for Tomix against the newly reveiled arrancar. Though she could sense from the man trying to make trouble a lot of reiatsu, meaning he was probably very strong - maybe an espada? She figured it wasn't her fight, so not her place to say anything, but when she was brought into it by him implying her relationship with Tomix went beyond friendship she decided it had gone far enough. All she wanted to do was have something to eat with a firend that she hadn't seen in a while, was that too much to ask?

"Listen now because I will say this once, though it's obvious you're not that smart considering the fact that you've been ignoring what everyone has been trying to tell you for the last five minutes. Tomix is in a relationship with one person, her name is Reina, and he is not the type of person to cheat on her with somebody else. I have no doubt that you're hollows were correct in the fact that he was hanging out with another woman, but talking with someone and having a relationship with them are two different things. We're all talking and 'hanging out' in a sense, but none of us are in a relationship. So I think it would be best if you cease with your ignorant argument now before somebody does something drastic."

Her voice was icy cold, and she had let just a little of her reiatsu slip to show she meant business; hopefully that would resolve this out-of-hand situation.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 am

"Something drastic? I'm just telling the truth when did this get into a shouting contest....Alright I won't mention it anymore" Darque thought maybe this joke ad gone on long enough still he never fought odds like this before. This guy had friends and he was sticking to his story perhaps he was a devoted person to that human after all. "Espada, You don't want fight me....because I outranked you do some means so don't do something you'll regret and believe me you'll regret it"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:51 am

Sia continued walking untill she noticed Tomix's angry voice. Looking up towards him she studyed him & soon her eyes darted to the arrancar who was, mocking him? It seemed that way to her. Looking to the female shinigami, she found no real threat, at least as far as she knew. Turning her head back to Tomix she saw that he was about to go for his zanpaktou. Looking asround for a second she fiddled w2ith the back of the necklace untill it fell off; Then looked back to them. Sighing gently she forced abit of spirit pressure in her forefingers(Index & middle) & soon sonoed behind Tomix, holding him by the back of his neck, But also pressing two pressure points on the back of his neck that made his body seem to freeze in place.

"Tomix..." she began speeking in his right ear. "There is no need to make a fuss over such a lowly hollow. Do not waist your relatsu on it." Still holding his neck she looked up to the arrancar frowning abit. "Over the time you have been gone, espada have trained & gotten stronger. We are now stronger than you will ever be." forceing a small smile on her face & closeing her eyes for a second snickering she looked back up to him still smileing. "Do you want an 'epic' to go with that fail?" she spat still snickering. Frowning again she said adding onto it. "I can be your best friend, or your worst nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:26 am

Sairento snapped back to his senses, turning to look at Sia. He hadn't seen her move but watched as she was behind soren."Beautiful and deadly.." He muttered, mostly to himself, but anyone close to him would be able to hear. His eyes wandered from the man of shadows to Tomix and sia. His golden pupils enlarged, and retracted as he stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Tomix put his sword back in it's sheath.
"Good...you better not mention it."
He was frozen in place by Sia.
"S-Sia...damm it, let me move damm it."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Zilo appeared coming up from walking. He saw something going down and came to a stop beside Tomix He looked him over. "Sorry to intrude on you twos bickering but may i inquire what is going on here." Zilo looked over at the other male that Tomix apparently had been fighting and looked him over he seemed to be one that plays the cool un moved type. He looked him over and noticed something about him. He starred at him trying to get a hint of him. Zilo number 1 was showing today because he was wearing a white tank top with the 1 on his stomach sticking out like a tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Yuki watched as another arrancar appeared on the scene. It was seriously getting ridiculous and just a bit uncomfortable to be surrounded by so many arrancar. A small beeping sounded from her shinigami uniform and she couldn't help but think 'saved!' Reaching in and grabbing a phone, Yuki looked at the screen and saw that there were a few hollow in the middle of town that she needed to get rid of. I guess that means I'll still have to wait to get something to eat... With a small sigh Yuki put her phone back into her uniform and turned to Tomix.

"It was nice seeing you Tomix, but I've got to go now - work, you know - but anyway, we'll have to catch up sometime and maybe I'll be able to show you that shop we were going to before all this happened." As she turned to leave, as an almost after thought, Yuki turned towards the only other person that she knew to say bye to.

"C'ya Sairento, and that seriously is a nice mask." Turning away again Yuki shunpoed towards the hollows. Maybe if she finished quickly she might even have time to return to that strange scene, though she didn't know if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:32 pm

"Bye Yuki."
Inside, Tomix felt really sad. One of his good friends had to leave, and he thought she wouldn't come back because of all the Arrancar...
"Well, I think I'm gonna go...I'll go spend some time with Reina."
Tomix walked away, pulling his coats hood over his dark hair, lost in his dark thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Sia sighed gently realeseing her grip on his neck & watched as one of the shinigami left, soon after Tomix. Not exactly knowing what to do, she sonoed back to the ground & began to play with the necklace untill it was hooked back around her neck that way humans would be able to see her. Afterwards she patted her dress lightly so that any acsess dirt would come off & soon began walking down the sidewalk occationally tugging on the shirt. She thought that shinigami had changed majorly. Usually they would never allow them in the world of the liveing, never the less let an arrancar be with a human. Shakeing her head softly trying to get rid of this thought she continued to walk down the side walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrancar of bordem (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: