Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things Vote_lcapRevenge & Decception...Two Good Things Voting_barRevenge & Decception...Two Good Things Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things Vote_lcapRevenge & Decception...Two Good Things Voting_barRevenge & Decception...Two Good Things Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darque

Darque

Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things Empty
PostSubject: Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things   Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:51 am

The shinigami nearly defeated the last time he was here just trying to find a good meal in a darker sense even though Neliel might avenge the human's death. Darque wanted to sink his arrancar teeth into something sweet but finding the right human would be a problem, he needed a better approach on things. He went back to the construction of where his previous battle with a shinigami took place near here maybe getting a bird eye's view would help. He started climbing the structure hoping to see what humans were doing now it a human sense this would something a peeping tom would do. Darque was an ex-espada which means he could do whatever the hell he wanted, he managed to obtain a pair of binoculars a little later.

He started searching for a proper candidate for a meal thinking this town had many people with kind hearts even bad hearts. But that shinigami could have killed him but she didn't maybe she had a boyfriend who cared for her hopefully she was alright.

Suddenly Darque finds a human on a cellphone just enough for a good meal she'll provided a lot of nutrition to satisfy a savage beast. The only problem was a shinigami was walking near the same direction and all the former espada needed to do was wait for the guy to leave. Darque made his move jumping from rooftop to rooftop hopefully to trap the human.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things   Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:23 pm

"I see you're going to kill that human."
Tomix was standing behind him, sword drawn.
"I assure you, if as much touch a human around here, I will disembowel you. And if you think you can take me, I''d like you to know somthing: I'm the former 8th Espada."
Tomix was preapred to fight this man.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things   Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:08 pm

"Might I suggest devouring Hollows instead. After all, they taste better than Human souls." Kyouga suggested to Darque as he approached Darque and Tomix. "Tomix, he far out ranks you. He's probably a former Primera Espada as well. So, let the man do as he wants for now." Kyouga said as he put a hand on Tomix's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things   Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:10 pm

"How can I let him devour human souls!? I can't just let him...what if he goes after her?" Tomix said in a serious tone.
"I promised I'd protect her forever..."
Tomix meant every word he said. He would never let Reina get hurt...
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things   Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:15 am

Darque hears an arrancar speaking and now he was going to wish he'd listen to his friend because in seconds with a high speed the ex-espada got right in the guy's face. "How are you going to protect yourself once I'm done ripping you apart for bothering me hero?" Darque gave him a strong violent punch to Tomix's stomach hoping to teach this espada a lesson in manners never bother your elders also going for high ranked espadas. "I'm hiding my true arrancar spiritual pressure right now so just walk away and get out of here before this turns bad for you" What was wrong with this espada trying to be a hero a pipe dream really who does he think he is anyway? Darque notices the girl was walking away and then he jumped to another rooftop again hoping the espada won't follow again. He cataches up with the human...

"Now what to do with my meal?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things   Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:21 am

"Tomix, just let it go. If you really want to protect Reina, why don't you go and take her to a safe place? It's just not worth it to fight him at you level, because he is a lot more experienced than you are right now." Kyouga said as he helped Tomix up, hoping that he would learn from his mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things   Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge & Decception...Two Good Things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: