Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A alley or a enemy? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A alley or a enemy? EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A alley or a enemy? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A alley or a enemy? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A alley or a enemy? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A alley or a enemy? EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A alley or a enemy? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A alley or a enemy? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A alley or a enemy? Vote_lcapA alley or a enemy? Voting_barA alley or a enemy? Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A alley or a enemy? Vote_lcapA alley or a enemy? Voting_barA alley or a enemy? Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A alley or a enemy?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren

Soren

A alley or a enemy? Empty
PostSubject: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:00 am

Soren coming back from the 12th division sighed as he knew a shortcut through the 9th division also knowing who he thought was still captain of of 9th division he should not have too much trouble talking his way through but many thing were beginning to change here in the soul society and it made him irritated Soren stepping in through a window walking in the small dimly lit room and snuck around opening the door to the Captain office where the secret passage was located. Soren smiled talking loudly. Heya buddy it's me Soren Kiyomeru!!!
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:15 am

Inside the 9th division was Konoka, she had long brown hair that fell down her back in gentle waves,warm golden brown eyes, soft peach cream skin,and a lovely figure. Wearing a formal shinigami kimono with a White captains hori over it, and a yellow sash tied around her waist. Konoka was doing some paper work as well as some of the lieutenants work since he was ill. Sighing in relief as she finally finished the last stack of paper she got up, about to take a walk around the seretei when she heard a male's voice call." hey buddy it's me soren!" Konoka thinking that he must be a friend of her lieutenant. Got up and walked to the door. Opening it she smiled warmly at the man that stood at the door.Hello there...may I be of any assistance to you? She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:25 am

Soren whom had a surprised look on his face when the female captain had opened the and looked at him and he looked at her body for a second and made sure she was real moving his white hair and brushing off his white shinigami uniform with his black 12th division's haroi over his shoulder his icy blue eyes stared into hers. he got a little seriously and gave her a icy look as he spoke with a soft tone in his voice. Yes...might where I find the captain of the 9th division...I was looking for them...my name is Soren...Ex-Captain Soren Kiyomeru whom was pronouced dead...you are... Soren looked at her and placed is hand on his zanpaktou not knowing what she might do since he technically was a outcast shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:41 am

Konoka smiled,well you came to the right place I am Konoka Shizunami Captain of the 9th division how may I help you? she asked in a kind tone. She watched as the man named soren put his hand on the hilt of his zanpakuto. there is no need for violence here so I would very much appreciate it if you release your hand from your blade for I have no intentions for hurting you Konoka turned around and walked back inside her office. if you really are the ex captain of squad twelve it would be best to come inside before someone sees you Konoka suggested in a gentle tone hoping that he would take her word of advice.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:45 am

Soren looked at the girl slightly confused taking his hand off the blade slowly still not too trusting of her something seemed off to him and he looked at her stepping inside. ...I apologize for my behavior...I was a bit surprised to see a new captain and me being a ex-catain due to my "demise" I thought you would arrest me... Soren looked her crossing his arms and moved his hand through his hair out his his pale face and his eyes seemed to be at ease as he took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 am

Konoka's golden brown eyes looked into his cold blue ones. She laughed a bit.don't be ridiculous I wouldn't arrest you just because you were a captain she smiled warmly at him.besides I can easily tell that you arent a bad person and for this reason I will gladly help you with anything you need to get done with she then gestured him to come inside and spoke in a soft yet serious tone. but the other captains don't see things the way I do if someone outside my squad sees you they will undoubtedly arrest you So forgive me if i seem pushy but I honestly think it would be best if you came inside. she then sat down at her desk and calmy waited for Soren to make up his mind.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:06 am

Soren walked insdie the office and closed the door and looked at her his eyes going from a cold gesture a mysterious look as he looks around the office taking a deep sigh and sits down softly in the chair trying to relax for a second. When you put it that way it makes me looks rather soft...oh well...I am not here to cause trouble but I want to know something what happened to the old captain of this division...
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:16 am

Konoka watched as Soren sat down and she looked at Soren.If you are reffering to The captain that took Ex captain Kaname Tosen's place then I don't know about his recent status i would pressume that he is either dead, or missing all I know is that I have been put in his place and I have been Captain for a few months now she gave Soren an apologetic smile. Forgive me for my lack of knowlege of the previous captain was he a friend of yours?
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:25 am

Soren nodded at this question and looked at her sighing lightly. He was a close friend of mine but it seems not anymore...you will have to replace that spot well I mean if you wish too. Soren looked at her and sighed. Well I mean...uh....
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 am

Konoka looked at Soren and reached over and patted his hand.I'm sorry to hear that...he must have been a nice man.... she then laughed a but at Soren's loss of words. of course I'll be your friend it'll be a pleasure a warm smile sremauns on her lips. She then stands up and sighs.Well since the paper work is all done would you like to take a walk with me to my squad's training ground? she grins.you won't have to worry about being arrested it's dep in the woods and everyone would see you as a Friend since you are my friend she giggles a bit and walks towards the door.are you up for it?
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:41 am

Soren looked at her and smiled a bit and got up and looked at Konoka getting up from his seat and he smiled a bit. Alright it is fine by me... Soren walked to the door and waited for Konoka to walk ahead of him and take the lead wondering was he going to have to train with this captain? The thoughts going through Soren's head were as such. Ehh I hope she doesn't expect me to train...I need to get out of here and see how Matsuda is doing with her preganancy...
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:50 am

Konoka caught soren's worried expression and laughed.if you are worried about the training you can relax I'm not going to ask you to fight with me I can tell you have some other buisness to take care of I was just hoping to talk with you a bit as I watch my squad train. You can leave whenever you wish Konoka told Soren as got closer to the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 am

Soren looked at her and smiled a bit. I wasn't worried too much about the fighting...but rather I am just a bit worried about my family you see a girl I love is pregnant with my child...which means you can be the godmother if you want I seend him or her up here to be trained by the ninth division captain while I train him...well that is if he is a shinigami...
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:50 am

Konoka Smiled warmly. congradulations Soren that is wonderful news i'm so happy for you she then smiles again as he told her that she could be god mother.I'd be honored...and tell your lover when you see her that I send my best wishes, and if she is a shinigami like yourself then yes the baby will have soul reaper abilities maybe abilities that combine your powers either way I will be more than happy to train your child if you bring him or her. she then heard the sound of swords clashing. and here we are she said with a grin as many soul reapers trained using targets and dummy hollows some paired and sparred with eatchother.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:06 am

Soren heard the clashes of the zanpaktou's and the air slicing with each miss swing and slight zing noise came from behind them Soren realizing what that sound what pushed the captian down going into a roll missing the horizontal slice and turning around drawing his white blade pointing at the throat of the Shinigami student. What the hell do you think your doing?! The shinigami dropping his zanpaktou holding his hands up. I'm sorry...I thought the both of you was my friend I was going to play around with a sneak attack please don't hurt me!!! Soren growled getting up and looking at the shinigami slight anger about him. You dropped your zanpaktou and pleaded for mercy...your no shinigami.... Soren sighed going to help up and the captain sheathing his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:27 am

Konoka could have easily dodged the attack yet she felt herself being pushed down. Getting back up she turned around and saw the young boy drop his blade and beg for mercy. Konoka walked up to the small shinigami boy and he trembled.K-konoka-sama I-I'm sorry please forgive me I was just playing- Konoka put a hand on the boys head and smiled kindly.it's alright Taro I understand and you are forgiven but He is correct you must never let go of your sword or beg for your life...you must be strong and let go of your fears to strengthen your blade do you understand? she told him gently yet firmly. Taro nodded his head and bowed to her and Soren.thank you lady Konoka I understand thank you I I will do my best! he smiles and picks up his zanpackuto and runs off to find his friend. Konoka smiled.you have to forgive Taro he is one of my new squad members he and his group of friends are the youngest in my squad. she sighs unhappily.I wish that they would have waited until they are older they are too young to be fighting and I don't want them to get hurt.. Konoka said solomely.I love them like they are my own children my squad is my family and I never want to see my squad get hurt she watches the soul reapers train and she adds.But I let them fight because that's what they believe is right my squad fights for what they believe in just like I do and they learn to fight with the best of their ability. she laughs a bit.you can pretty much say we are a reckless division
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:49 am

Soren smiled at the taro kid and look at Konoka and smiled a bit when she said that and looked at her knowing the feeling that she had once and it reminded him of the old days. Yes first becoming a captain is rather harsh when some of them don't respect you...here how about we have a friendly match to show them a captain strength... Soren looked forward he felt like doing her a favor of having her squad pay attention this match a pull some fancy tricks and yet...throw the match she seemed to have some that did not regard her a a Captain and Soren flared his reiatsu drawing attention to him as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:17 am

Konoka looked at soren Most squad members don't respect their captains? huh that's strange i always assumed that the squad members get along with their captains she smiled as some squad members waved to her and she waved back. She then blushed a light pink.Or is that just me?
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:29 am

Soren looked at her as she became rather flushedand he stopped flaring his reiatsu looking at her. ...Geez most of them seem to flirt with you...I can understand why but really...you should strike at least some fear in their hearts. Soren seemed think about this and he sighing and calmed down his reiatsu feeling rather bored and gave a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:27 am

konoka smiled and laughed.thats what i think i should start doing...but somehow i want to earn respect through compassion not fear... she then smirked a bit. yet i'm no push over i do act firm when needed she said with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:47 am

Soren went serious again sighed knowing he wasn't going to get her into a fight he he had to play the bad not wanting to do this he had to know what if he died with Matsuda would his son be safe with her...Soren drew out his zanpaktou. I am Sorry I just need to know this...Purify, Amatsukami. Soren uniform changed to a style similar to Ichigo's and pointed at a Shinigami and fired a concentrated light beam straight into a Shinigami shoulder passing through as he feel to the ground and he looked at her. Now what is your plan...? Soren said staying on guard as the shinigami feel to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:57 am

Konoka flash stepped in front of the shinigami Freeze and burn down Ayatsuri! Konoka sent an ice and fire dragon to counter the light attack causing an explosion but it didn't take any effect on anyone except surprise. She then made a motion for the shinigami to run. She looked at soren then disappeared, reappraring behind soren. She then stabbed the ground behind him causing fire to errupt beneath him and and ice to fall down on him.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:03 am

Soren smiled lightly and thought to himself About time...too bad your going to hate me after this...god I hate doing this...but their future could rest on you...so I'm sorry. Soren She seeing her trying to stab the ground and turned his zanpaktou to the slide and slapped her with the blade in the face enough power to make her lose balance Soren moving back quickly and giving them space and her remain silent and kept his guard up.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:13 am

Konoka moved her head back as his blade missed her by an inch, she then swiftly turned and slashed one blade across his stomach, and her other connected with his blade pushing against it with all her might to keep it from making any other advances. She aimed a rough kick to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 am

Soren looked at he not having time to react fast enough flash tepped back her blade nipping his uniform and he smiled a bit he seemed do in that spilt second but nothing felt different as the Soren recklessly charged forward unleashing a wave of white reiatsu realsing from his blade with a upward cut. While Soren sat back a watched the clone and her going at it it was almost impossible to tell the difference and the light still bending around him to making him invisble he nugged the shinigami away from the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? Empty

Back to top Go down

A alley or a enemy?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Divisions :: Ninth Division-
Jump to: