Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) Vote_lcapCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) Voting_barCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) Vote_lcapCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) Voting_barCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) Empty
PostSubject: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Konoka was wandering around the streets of The world of the living in a gigai, Wearing a white short sleeve button up, and a black skirt that complimented her figure with her long brown hair falling down her back in soft waves.the sun warmed her soft peach cream skin and made Her warm golden brown eyes shine as she looked around taking in the scenery. * I've heard that Karakura town had some amazing sites but this is pretty.* she thought while walking through the woods. Hearing the sound of moving water,Konoka smiles as she sees a clear blue river. Sitting down on the rock she watched As the sun's rays reflected gracefully off the water. She smiled and sighed the scenery was nice and peaceful....
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Zilo came walking up to a small forest. He heard the sound of birds and animals. He felt the warmth of the sun on his back. He continued to walk through. He saw a girl sitting near the river he walked over. He was hoping that the whole in his chest did not show. He stood by her without making a sound. He was enjoying the sunset and the colors reflecting off of the river. HE looked at her and smiled. He then turned his head back to the sunset and the river. He was wearing a black leather jacket a white tank top and some black school pants and shoes. He knew that this place was a place for peace and solitude he didn't want to scare the girl by making a impression he was some weirdo but he knew that would probably happen for a guy to smile and watch the sunset and colors reflect off of the water. He remembered that he had been here once before when he first came to this world.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Konoka sensed the arrancar's presence as he came up to her.You know it's kind of rude of you to sneak up on people like that.. she said softly in a teasing tone. She turned around slightly and smiled.hi I'm Konoka...and you are?She asked in a friendly tone while holding out her Hand to him. She decided not to give away her rank or race yet.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Zilo saw that he had startled the girl a little but then saw her hold out a hand and smile."My name is Zilo sorry to disturb you i'll be leaving you to enjoy this sunset." He didn't want to grab the girls hand because that would mean she would see the hole in his chest. He turned around and started to walk off without looking back. He knew he had shocked her a bit to think she was alone and that someone came up behind her. But he knew she was teasing jsut a little. But no matter he had made her a little shocked. HE knew that she would enjoy the sunset and have a peaceful day.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Konoka watched the Espada walk away.she popped a soul pill in her mouth causing her Mod soul named Sophia to take control of the gigai.Konoka wearing her shinigami clothing with a White captain's hoari, her zanpackuto strapped to het side and a yellow sash tied around her waist. She flash stepped appearing right in front of zilo. She smiled kindly. I'm afraid I wasn't very honest with who I am she parted his jacket a bit blushing slightly as she did so, to reveal part of his hollow hole.my name is Konoka Shizunami captain of the 9th division you are obviously an arrancar by the sense of your spiritual pressure you are an espada am I correct? she asked softly while crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:06 pm

Zilo had sighed. He knew she had found out before they even started talking. "Yes i am an espada and it is nice to meet you captain. It has been quiet a while since any ones found out that i am a Espada guess i am getting sloppy on hiding my spirit energy." He smiled at the captain and looked back at her gigai. He then looked at her then remembered she blushed when she moved his jacket. "What never touched a guy before?" He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Konoka nodded oncethat's what I thought and pardon? she blushed a rose red as he asked if she ever touched a guy before. I don't think i understand...what do you mean by that? she looked Away with a slight embarrasssed tone in her voice.in truth she knew what he was asking but she simply didn't want to answer the question because if anyone found out she would never hear the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Zilo smiled at her. "Well no need to worry i guess you haven't i won't tell anyone your secret is safe with me." He said with a smile then went closer to her and threw his jacket over her head before it started raining."Unlike us espadas you guys catch colds." He smiled and waited for a response from her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Konoka caught the jacket that was flung over her head. Blushing a bit she smiled.thanks.. she then waved Sophia to come forward. Stepping back into the gigai and placing the soul pill back in her pocket. She slipped her arms through the sleeves of the jacket. Knowing automatically that the jacket was a little bit big on her she looked at zilo and asked.Are you sure you'll be alright without a jacket? she asked as the rein poured down hard. Konoka shivered a bit as cold water poured down her back.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Zilo smiled and grabbed the girls arm and lead them underneath a giant tree where it seemed that not even the rain could touch them. "Yes i am sure. I cannot catch sickness from the rain like others. Then again if someone where to come by which i highly doubt then i would lose the hiding i have done to hide this hole. But no i don't need it you need it more so you don't want to get sick miss captain." After he said all this he smiled again at her then turned around and looked out to see the gray skies pouring down the invisible substance.Known as rain.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:07 am

Konoka blushed as he grabbed her arm. She walked with him under the tree and looked at the sky for a moment. Finally she looked at Zilo And said.You know for an espada I didn't expect you to be so nice towards me..usually every arrancar I run into will try to fight me...not that I'm complaining it just want to know why are you. Kind towards me? she asked put of curiousity not meaning to offend him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:23 am

Zilo smiled and looked at Konoka and said "Because i will refuse to harm a soul reaper i refuse to fight them for no reason. As long as you don't attack me i will be your friend. But i am not threatening you i will answer any question you have about me. Since you are being nice to me as well caring for my health." He smiled once again and looked back at the girl and waited for her to respond. He saw that the rain had stopped and started to walk forward to make sure it was still doing a little drizzle. He walked back to her his hair wet and a mess he was laughing at how he looked.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:35 am

Konoka listened and smiled,well I guess we're friends then because I will never attack you. She replied softly. She then watched him walk out into the rain and come back with his hair all wet and messy. She laughed and reached up, teasingly ruffling his hair.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:42 am

Zilo laughed a little bit as she messed with his hair. He noticed that there was a place close to them. He moved some stuff by the tree to where they could sit down. He sat down on one side of the tree and pointed that she could sit at the other side. He thought to himself that this was going to be a long and cold night if this rain continued to come down. He laughed at the thought of how he was going to probably fall asleep right here.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:48 am

Konoka sat next to him and noticed that he looked pretty tired. you know if you need to crash then go ahead I won't mind...I might end up falling asleep myself. she said while leanng against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:52 am

He smiled at her. "I thought that most shinigami was afraid of us espadas. But you seem to be very friendly and calm around me." Then he thought about something for a second about why she trusted him so much and he smiled at her."Don't worry i'll stay awake until you go to sleep until then i am staying awake.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:15 am

Konoka shrugged while closing her eyes.i'm always friendly towards others..i don't see a reason to act so hostile towards anyone She yawned and leaned against the tree not hearing the rest that he had to say because she slowly started to drift off into silent sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:21 am

Zilo watched the shinigami fall asleep. He got up once she was fully asleep. He didn't think she would be comfortable to see an espada the first thing when she woke up. Instead he walked over to another tree and fell asleep. He had his sword in his hand. He was ready to strike if something tried to harm the girl he was sitting with he didn't. They where sitting there when it was peaceful. He knew that the rain would end soon so that the girl didn't get too cold. He knew that his jacket would keep her warm. He looked around and saw that it was getting dark as well. He decided to watch over the girl.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:30 am

(OOC: epic random hollow entrance time XD)

As the moon rose to replace the sun, Its rays touched Konoka's sleeping figure. The wind blew gently through the trees and nothing seemed out of place. But four shadows from behind trees seemed to expand and open. their greedy red eyes flashing at the captain. Two of them where Adjuchas and the other two where menos grande. The Adjuchas saw Konoka and growled Great...just what we need a pesky soul reaper.... one of them hissed one of them. But wait...the little bitch is sleeping..she won't be able to get us in time.. the other one laughed. Then the started charging their ceros as the menos grande walked over to konoka, their mouths glowing bright red aiming straight at her. ..
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:37 am

Zilo appeared in front of the Hollows. And chanted something "Rise from the ashes Rekoia." Zilo grew great black wings made out of feathers to form that of a look of a fallen angel. He then looked at one of the hollows and slashed at its face cutting through it with ease. He looked at the other one and slashed it in half. HE looked at the two charging Cero he appeared in front of them and charged a dragon cero (OOC:which easily over powers normal ceros since its stats are maxed out and is my ultimate attack.) HE decided to play which cero is stronger and launched it at them while they launched theirs.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:45 am

The Two Menos grande where instantly killed and they roared in pain as they disintegrated to ashes. The Adjucha's ceros where no match for the dragon cero so of course the Adjucha's where badly injured but the first one took more of the impact and was dying and slowly becoming ash while the surviving one asked. h-how could you do this...for the sake of a...soul reaper??!! and with that his brother disintegrated...Leaving him alone with the Espada.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:54 am

Zilo was sitting there showing no emotion. He knew that there was only one left. He decided to end this quickly. He charged at the hollow. His blade was glowing black. He shouted as he shot out a black attack "Douchi Kito!!" The black aura slices and burns the remaining hollow to nothing but ash. "I did it because she is a friend and she is asleep."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:59 am

The hollow becomes ash while swearing loudly through the woods. Feeling dying spiritual pressure and a loud sounds of someone swearing into the distance, Konoka wakes up with a start. She looks at Zilo who was supposedly in his released form. She looks around. What happened here Zi? she asked while yawning.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:20 am

Zilo still in his release form. He looked like a fallen angel. He turned around and looked at her. "Hollows tried to attack you so i decided to fight them off for your sake." He smiles at her and he came back to her and sat own right beside her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:33 am

Konoka smiled and laughed a bit.i missed a lot....thanks for helping me out though.. she yawns again and sits up straight. Sorry i felll asleep through it i could've taken care of them myself but either way thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: