Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) Vote_lcapTo Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) Voting_barTo Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) Vote_lcapTo Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) Voting_barTo Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) Empty
PostSubject: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:32 am

Sairento silently sat on the branch of what seemed a dead tree. His spiritual output seemed to have far surpassed what it used to be. He was simply staring out, not really looking at anything. His eyes were now a permanent black with golden irises. He sighed softly, shaking his head as he looked down at the ground. He was pretty high up.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:46 am

RU silently walked along the forest looking for Sairento. She was wondering what the hell happened to him. Keeping her hands behind her back she studyed the forest abit wondering why the hollows were not out. Suddenly senceing his relatzu, she quickly changed her pace from walking & into a sprint as she followed the trail. Comeing up under him she looked around for a moment before looking up at him in the tree she was becide. "Hey, whattcha' doing up there? You ok?" she shouted still looking up to him.

OOC: Can you please explain to me what a, 'Lemon' is, I mean, the way you are useing it. :L
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:03 pm

OOC: I meant it as there may be possible sex, but with the 'XD' face it was a joke.

IC: Sairento smiled as he heard RU's voice. He had forgotten to tell her everything turned out fine. He pulled himself to hop from the branch, landing on a branch a few feet lower. He continued this process until he was down in front of the tree, standing beside her. He then turned to her, wrapping his arms around her waist smiling."I'm fine, and so is my new vizard form."
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:23 pm

RU watched him as he jumped down from branch to branch untill he was becide her. She gasped slightly feeling his arms around her waist but soon smiled lightly after studying him & leaning her head on his chest lightly. "I see.." she said softly placeing her hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Sairento leaned down to softly place his lips to her forehead, chuckling."I'm glad I finally got better powers." He softly stroked her cheek, silently sighing. His breathing became a slower force as he swayed slowly with the female.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:44 pm

RU smiled softly feeling him kiss her forehead & moved abit closer to him as he began swaying. "So, I guess you can say that, your not at the tip top, but your pretty close up there..?" she asked looking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:28 pm

"Oh, what does that mean? I think I am pretty strong." Sairento smiled, his lips softly coming to brush her own. He smiled into the kiss, pulling her closer to deepen it if only just slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:29 am

*OOC: Hahah I am pretty strong XD
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:36 am

She smiled lightly as he pulled her closer into the kiss & parted from his lips for just a second saying, "I know I sounded stupid, & still sound stupid when I say this, just don't scare me like that..." after she said this she moved back abit closer to him & waited for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:39 am

''I promise not to scare you intentionally.." Sairento pulled from the kiss to press his cheek to her own. He then began to run his cheek against hers, in soft, nuzzling motions.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 am

She smiled softly feeling his cheeks agenst her own & said softly, "Ok then..." with a small laugh in her voice she continued mimicing him in a way, nuzzleing her cheek agenst his own.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:10 pm

"Do you like me better now or how I was before dear?" He questioned, tilting his head as he watched her reaction.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:50 pm

"It, really doesn't matter much;" she said calmly still nudgeing his cheek. "Your the same person eaither way." snickering softly after she said this she rubbed her hands on his back lightly & continueing to nudge his cheek with hers.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:12 pm

His hands came to hold her waist as he leaned back to allow his eyes to scan over her form. His lips then came to lock once more with her own, his golden pupiled black eyes coming to a close.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:34 pm

RU smiled softly as she felt his hands along her waist & soon closed her eyes when she felt his lips agenst hers. She wasn't very used to it yet, but knew that he ment no harm. The one thing she did not understand though, is why did he like her?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:44 pm

Sairento pulled out of the kiss, his eyes opening as they scanned over her face. His head tilted to the side, him slightly confused."What are you thinking about, dear?"
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:13 pm

RU looked to him as he pulled from the kiss & frowned lightly placeing the side of her head on his chest not really wanting to answer. "It's nothing..." she said simply looking to the ground & keeping her arms around him & on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:29 pm

"You can tell me anything..So please do"The man sighed, wrapping his arms around her waist, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Sighing gently as she heard his response she answered speeking in a soft tone, "Why is it, that you like me..? It feels like your never around shinigami much..." she stopped sighing softly & rubbed her cheek agenst his chest frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:00 pm

"To be honest, i just do as my heart tells me to. And it's telling me to be with you." Sairento mumbled these words out, his eyes coming to a close. He didn't usually share his feelings, but he felt as if he could trust her with anything.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:20 pm

RU smiled lightly hearing him & began rubbing his back again keeping her cheek on his chest. "That's good..." she muttered softly.

((OOC: Sorry for such a short post, I gtg.))
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:24 pm

OOC:It's cool

IC: Sairento sighed, intaking a deep breath, before speaking once more."RU would you consider being my mate?" Sairento closed his eyes, cringing back to be ready for the rejection.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:42 pm

RU was surprised by his question. Smileing lightly thinking about it she began blushing lightly. "I don't.. I have'nt exactly..." she began trying to find the right words but comeing up short & not finding anything much to say.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Sairento waited patiently before his form wavered in the brink of reality, then becoming the body of a small child. Sairento slapped his forehead as he felt this happen, sighing as his head shook."Damn inner hollow.."
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:16 pm

RU gasped slightly pulling back her head from his chest & watching as he turned from his original form into a child form with her head tilted to the side slightly. ZHolding her mouth she tryed her best not to laugh. "Is that you Sairento..?" she asked laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)   To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD) Empty

Back to top Go down

To Start Something New (Private, RU only. Possible lemon XD)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Forest of Menos-
Jump to: