Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
RAMPAGE (open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
RAMPAGE (open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
RAMPAGE (open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
RAMPAGE (open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
RAMPAGE (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
RAMPAGE (open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
RAMPAGE (open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
RAMPAGE (open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
RAMPAGE (open) Vote_lcapRAMPAGE (open) Voting_barRAMPAGE (open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

RAMPAGE (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:02 am

Death flew out of the open senkaimon, cackling loudly. He brought his zanpakuto forth, slashing it at a building. The reitsu poured out of it, hitting a building, cuasing it to cave in. He then turned to another building, launching a cero at it. The cero hit the building, leveling it. Death laughed madly, spinning in a full circle, ceros launching from his hands as he did so, the ceros hitting the people, building and cars. He then moved on to the next district, laughing like an insane child.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:19 am

Kyouga appeared out a Garganta right behind Death, and grabbed him into a death-grip. Essentially, Kyouga had attempted to curl his arm around Death's neck and block airflow. However, Kyouga's grip would be insanely tight and likely knock his victum unconscious in a few seconds. Yet, he was well aware that Death couldn't be killed that easily. So, Kyouga was planning to finally use his released form; something he hasn't had to do in years.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:27 am

Death felt the arm curling around his neck, and brought the bottom, sharp end of the mask into the arm. If this worked, it would stab into the assailant's arm, forcing him to let go. After which death would flash step a few yards away, and turn to face his attacker.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:36 am

Anticipating that Death would find a way to force Kyouga to let go, and he did, Kyouga planned to stab him in the back. In fact, Kyouga ended up doing just that and he was already starting to charge a Cero. Kyouga's blood-lust was completely clouding his judgement, and the instinct to kill was fresh in his mind as he felt more than ready to go into his released state and get serious.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:39 am

Death ignored the pain in his back, as if he simply didn't feel it."Why must you interrupt my fun? What have I done to piss you off, arrancar?" Death cackled, entering the full state of his vasto lorde form. He had no sense of right and wrong at this point and just wanted to kill everything.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:49 am

The Senkaimon was just about to close, when suddenly something forced it open once again. A short figure hovered out of it, his arms crossed over his chest, his blue, spiky hair wavering in the wind. A few meters behind the figthing Arrancar, Kaimei made his apearence.
Kaimei looked up at the already smashed scenary that Death had made. What a mess. He smiled as he saw the two Arrancar figthing eachother. That was not something you saw every day. What could they possibly be fighting over? He was not sure he really knew any of them, and so, the only possible explanations could be that they either belonged to that pathetic group of wannabes who had joined Grimmjow, or they could simply be Arrancar he had not encountered yet in the halls of Las Noches.

Kaimei raised his right mainfinger and pointed it at the two arrancar in front of him. This ought to get their attention. At the tip of his finger, a red ball of pure energy gathered into a ready Cero, almost soundlessly.

"Gentlemen! What seems to be the problem here?"
Kaimei yelled and fired the Cero. He knew that it would do minimal damage to either of them, it was nothing more than an eyeopener, an indication of his prescence. This was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:55 am

Death growled at the intrusion, opening his mouth, a golden energy forming. He then leaned his body forth, allowing the cero to com into his mouth. The man's cero mixed with his own, giving it more power, as he then began a cero on the horns that adourned his head. HE loved this vasto lorde form. He thought this as The large golden cero shot from his mouth, while a large purple one known as his heiden ku launched from his horns. The two combined, becoming the size of ten city blocks combined. They were aimed straight at the new intruder. After this if it hit or not, he would flash step to another part of the city.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:12 am

"You blasted a hole in the wall of our home, and either you fix it or you shall pay for it with your life! Unfortunately, you chose not to take responsibility of your actions. For that reason alone, I will show you no mercy as I show you what I truly look like. Consider yourself luckly, Death, because you're the first person who's really pissed me off!" Kyouga roared as he shot his cero at Death within a close proximity. Kyouga's Cero was stronger than usual because his Reishi was running wild, reflecting the rage that was boiling in his blood. "Thanks for taking care of that pest, but now you shall perish! Tear them apart, Manticore!" Kyouga shouted as his sword shattered and his Reishi exploded out of his body, clouding it in pitch-black darkness. When the darkness faded, in Kyouga's place was a humanoid Manticore exploding with physical and spiritual strength. "Now the fun really begins." he said with a sinister tone as he cracked his knuckles, causing his massive biceps to flex and force many veins to pop up. Kyouga was really excited because it had been so long since he had to fight at full strength, and it was going to really be an intense brawl between Death and Kyouga.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kyouga on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:17 am

OOC: SInce my cero was still firing, wouldn't your cero just come into my own? Seeing as I was a few yards in front of you, and the cero was very big
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:21 am

OOC: I would say so.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:21 am

OOC: If it was still shooting, but Kyouga was only doing it out of anger. He isn't really thinking all that clearly at all. Besides, he detests intruders just as much as Death does.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:23 am

*Got'cha, X]. So did I kill or seriously wound the intruder? Cuz he has to post before I can so I know what my attack did.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:36 am

Kaimei looked as the new Cero charged up. That was some really heavy shit coming towards him here. His normal Hierro wouldnt be enough to protect him from this. Did he have to go into his resurrection form so early in the battle? To survive, he had to.

The beam was shooting towards Kaimei with incredible speed. Kaimei grabed the hilt of his Zanpaktou and frowned. Damn these Arrancar.

"Tate, Kame!"

A flash of light, and Kaimeis body got covered in water. A split second later the water flew off to all sides, and Kaimei stood in his fully flegded Resurrection form, the countless sheilds covering his body. This should be able to at least prevent him from dying. He crossed his arms in front of his face, and took the hit.

The power this Arrancar showed was truely amazing. Even through his layers of thick, thick armor he could feel the pain. Incredible. He hadent felt physical pain for years now. He smiled. This was gonna be good.

A few seconds later, Kaimei had been blown out of sight. He now laied in a pile of rubble on the ground. He slowly rised and looked up on the two arrancar. "That was some punch..." He cracked his neck. That had really, really hurt. Both of his arms and some of his body was bleeding. Really interesting...

OOC: (Just continue, ill jump in when I think it is aprpropriate. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:44 am

Zilo came walking through from a garganta he wasn't about to let this rampage continue. He knew that Kyouga wanted to kill him but he knew that he had to stop him and get sairento to be a good guy again. If it was to far past to make him to his normal self again he would kill him with his own hands. He looked at kyouga and nodded his head to continue fighting he would not interfere in less he was certain that he really needed help again sariento but he figured the espada could take him on.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:47 am

IW: Sairento was bonking death on the head with his shoe, growling. "Give. Me. My. Body. Back!" he said as each hit landed.

OW: The vasto lorde skin flaked off, becoming the normal human-like skin it had been before. All that was left was the vizard mask upon sairento's face, until he reached up, pulling it off. He sighed softly, crushing it within his hand to turn it to spiritual particles."At least I learned a few new moves from this.." He said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:01 am

Kyouga sighed heavily as he crossed his arms, and leered at Sairento angrily. "Well? Don't you think you should head back to the base and fix the wall that you blasted hole through?" Kyouga asked intimidatingly as he suddenly got right into Sairento's face. Kyouga was no longer the nice person that Sairento knew, but rather a cold and bossy individual that was probably harsher that Grimmjow ever was. At this point, it would be wise for Sairento to take responsibility for his actions.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 am

Sairento sighed, nodding softly. He then shifted his form to be behind Kyouga, to try and hop onto his back. "You have to give me a piggy back ride back though."
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:16 am

"Not so fast gentlemen."

Behind the two Shinigami (were they really Shinigami?), Kaimei rised again from the dust, back in his normal Arrancar form. He was bleeding from both of his arms and there was a small wound on the left side of his stomach. He was smiling at the two characters, cold, hard... Not exactly friendly. His right arm was strecthed towards the two, and at the tip of his finger, a red bal hovered, ready to deploy a Cero any moment.

"May I ask you, what the fuck is going on here?"

Kaimei was, truely, a bit confused. Had'nt these two just been figthing? And now the one was piggybackriding the other? Stupid Shinigami...
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:34 am

Kyouga sighed and kneeled down, allowing Sairento to climb onto his back. "Why do you want to ride me anyway?" Kyouga asked Sairento, wondering why he was doing something that made him feel so awkward. It just felt weird to do this, but at least Sairento would hold up to his end of the bargain. "Foolish Arrancar, don't you have the slightest clue who you are dealing with? Anyway, if you must know, my friend here is a Vizard who is still learning to control his powers. If you think that you can hurt either one of us, you are indeed sadly mistaken." Kyouga said maturely after laughing hysterically at the what the Arrancar was attempting to do.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:26 am

Sairento nodded, like a small child, wrapping his arms around Kyouga's neck."Yep yep, Oni-Sempai is right! And I want to ride you because its fun!" Sairento's form wavered on that of a small child for a few seconds before coming back to his regular form.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:48 am

Kaimei lifted his left eyebrow.

"Vizard?"

The Cero disapeared from his hand and a Senkaimon apeared behind him.

"Well... I have no buisness with Vizard. Mistook you for Shinigami. God damn waste of time..."

He then turned around and flew through the gate, back to Hueco Mundo. What a waste of valueable time it had been.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:03 am

After Kaimei left, Kyouga broke into a sprint and exited through his own Garganta. Before he passed through the Garganta, Kyouga went into a Sonido. Kyouga was actually starting to feel really happy, but it confused him because he didn't know why.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:23 am

Sairento being on kyouga's back, was carried into the garganta, laughing childishly all the way.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAMPAGE (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE (open)   RAMPAGE (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

RAMPAGE (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: