Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
two and a half men  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
two and a half men  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
two and a half men  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
two and a half men  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
two and a half men  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
two and a half men  EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
two and a half men  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
two and a half men  EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
two and a half men  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
two and a half men  Vote_lcaptwo and a half men  Voting_bartwo and a half men  Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
two and a half men  Vote_lcaptwo and a half men  Voting_bartwo and a half men  Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

two and a half men

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby

two and a half men  Empty
PostSubject: two and a half men    two and a half men  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:28 pm

You can tell I'm a huge fan of two and a half men seasons 1-7! All the elements of two and a half men 1-7 click so well every week, the casting was just perfect. Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer work extremely well on camera together. You always worry when a show starts off with a kid in the cast, how will they handle it as he or she grows up? In this case, no worries! The character of Jake is still always good for a few punchlines. The true genius of the show is Jon Cryer. His neurotic yet manic depressive portrayal of Alan is just pure comedy gold. Just like how Brad Garrett's Robert Barone was the best part of Everybody Loves Raymond, here too the supporting character steals the scene almost every time. I can't wait to go back and revisit two and a half men seasons 1-7 dvd boxset! I'm a big fan of the "two and a half men seasons 1-7 dvd box set" series, and I think that two and a half men dvd for sale is even better than thetwo and a half men dvd. First of all it takes more risks than the previous series and pushes boundaries with its humour, secondly it is a much more rounded comic production; the humour is much less dependant on Jake (a weakness of the first series), which allows for some more adult themes, the character development is much stronger (Charlie Sheen is less all knowing and lucky) which seems to bring out the best in the other characters, especially Alan, Judith and Evelyn (Charlie and Alan's mother). two and a half men 1-7 dvd definitely has re-watchability, making it a must for your collection. On an end note I will warn you that the first couple of episodes are a bit disappointing, perhaps because they try a little too hard to be funny, but after that you have some real comedy gems... dvd two and a half men 1-7 is in the top 5 of best US comedies together with some other goodies. two and a half men collection is becoming better and not losing too much with time. They are sometimes doing weirder episodes and not stick with a pre-set script, which is something "Friends" severely suffered from. If have watched two and a half men series more then once, and I am sure you will buy two and a half men dvd and to watch two and a half men seasons.
Back to top Go down

two and a half men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hello & Goodbye :: Absent-
Jump to: