Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' Vote_lcapGlobe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' Voting_barGlobe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' Vote_lcapGlobe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' Voting_barGlobe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
buffyscrubs

Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' Empty
PostSubject: Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion'   Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion' EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Back in NewSeinfeld complete season York after his run on the "Criminal Minds" Seinfeld dvdTV series, Mandy Patinkin was ready Seinfeld dvd box setfor a return to the stage. He agreedCSI Las Vegas complete season to have breakfast with his pal Oskar Eustis, new artistic director of New York's Public Theatre."That was about threeCSI Las Vegas dvd years ago," says Patinkin. "I shared with himCSI Las Vegas dvd box set that I would like to come to the theater because I feel this is where part of my heritage lives, and I really want to rekindle my Medium seasonsoul here. I said I don't have Medium dvdany agenda."So Eustis said he would look around for something. Meanwhile, he engaged Patinkin to perform a series of concerts, Medium dvd box setand recalls sitting next to Stephen Sondheim as Patinkin performed a concert tribute to the famed playwright.my legcsi miami dvd box setand said, 'I don't know how a human being can be that (emotionally) raw on stage," Eustis says. "And it's true. I guess part of that is his great musicianship, which allows him to perform that beautifully and yet stillcsi miami dvd be so emotionally present."A yearDisney dvd collection later, Patinkin arrived for a stayMichael Jackson DVD Collection at a cabin in Colorado."I'd just gotten there, and the next day, Oskar calls Michael Jackson DVDme and says he's sending me a play, which arrived after that,"Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection says Patinkin of the play that turned out to be Rinne Groff's "Compulsion." "I read it and called him back and said, 'I don't think iThe shield dvd seasont would be legal to do this play without The shield dvdme.'"Hearing about that made Eustis laughThe shield dvd box set a bit."I think he actually said that if I didn't useGrey's Anatomy dvd season him he would kill ,The play, having its WestGrey's Anatomy dvd Coast premiere at Berkeley Repertory Theatre, is set in the early '50s and deals with the discovery of the diary of Anne Grey's Anatomy dvd box setFrank, the young Jewish girl who hid with her family in Amsterdam, but was eventually captured by the Nazis and died of typhus at age 16 in a concentration camp. Her diary was a wise, touching and inspiring pieceCurb Your enthusiasm dvd of work that has become treasured by millions of readers since its publication.In Groff's play, the diary is seen as a hoCurb Your enthusiasm box sett property. Among those drawn to it is Sid Silver (played by Patinkin), a man determined that Anne Frank's story be heard. He wrestles with whether the diary is a work of art or a cultural treasure, but eventually,get smart complete series his passion becomes his undoing."It is a storyget smart dvdabout a man who believes in something and it is certainly a major piece of this gentleman's life," he says. "But it become more accessible when consideget smart dvd box setred as a story about a man who believes in something -- the west wing complete seriesan ideal -- and is willing to sacrifice his own life for those the west wing dvdideas and ideals."
Scrubs Season 9 box set dvd
Nip Tuck dvd box set
Nip Tuck dvd
Numb3rs dvd season
Numb3rs dvd box set
Numb3rs dvd
star trek complete series
weeds dvd
The Forgotten dvd
Charlie and Lola dvd

Back to top Go down

Globe-trotting Mandy Patinkin stars in Berkeley Rep's 'Compulsion'