Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Black blood (open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Black blood (open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Black blood (open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Black blood (open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Black blood (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Black blood (open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Black blood (open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Black blood (open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Black blood (open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Black blood (open) Vote_lcapBlack blood (open) Voting_barBlack blood (open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Black blood (open) Vote_lcapBlack blood (open) Voting_barBlack blood (open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Black blood (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaari

Kaari

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:20 am

Kaari had seen many large hollows and knew they werent as powerful as the small ones. The one infront of him was obviously huge and likely weak, but he knew better than to underestimate anyone. He also knew that he was more powerful than a hollow like this, but didnt mind the excercise. He merely glanced at it and smirked the most sadistic grin possible.

To the hollow it seemed that a invisible force was pushing him back, and yet forward at the same time, slowly crushing him. Kaari however stopped his Phsycokinesis and smirked even wider. The hollow felt a pressure inside his body, and screamed in pain. Kaari merely expanded his shield inside the hollow, shooting blood everywhere, black blood.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:31 am

Wind whipped across Byakuya Kuchiki's face as he walked down the streets of Karakura town. He could sense a hollow nearby, but still he refused to run. He would take care of this slowly and calmly. Byakuya never rushed, even in the most desperate situations. It was undignified, and Byakuya was certainly one of the most dignified shinigami in the Soul Society.

Rain slowly began to fall and Byakuya sighed. He hated getting wet. Why was it he who had to find and kill the hollow? He knew the answer. All the other shinigami were busy making sure their divisions were ready incase the Arrancar attacked again. Byakuya was already done with that. He always got things done ahead of time so he didn't have to worry about them later. Plus he never liked risking being late with anything incase something came up. He could never understand why some people (Like Kenpachi Zaraki) out things off until the last minute. Didn't they have any concern for the Soul Society? For their Divisions?

Byakuya shook his head and tried to concentrate on sensing where the hollow was. He turned a corner and reached the baseball field. To his astonishment, he saw the hollow had already been killed. He stared at Kaari, fascinated. Who is he? How could he have done this? That hollow was way to powerful for a mere human.... And what's with that black blood....?
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:40 am

Orihime had decided to walk in the rain out of boredom. Her umbrella provides enough protection that almost none of her clothing gets wet, she is surprised to see Byakuya Kuchiki not far in front of her. She approaches him and extends the umbrella so he is under it as well. "Kuchiki-san it's been awhile. What brings you here today? Kurosaki-kun has been busy lately......" Orihime sees the man in the base ball field and wonders what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:45 am

"tch damn hollow's blood" He said noticing the rain slowly wiping it away. He smiled slightly and his hair fell flat around his head, half way covering his eyes. He chuckled to himself as he sensed two strange people a bit away from him, not too far. He started walking in their direction and a car passed him, as it did he disappeared from in front of them and appeared behind them.
"hello Shinigami, and... Orihime I beleive?" He nodded to them, smiling, while inwardly laughing.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:48 am

Byakuya blinked, even more suprised when Orihime showed up. It had been a long time since he had last seen her. "Hello, Inoue. I'm here to kill hollows... but I see that my job has already been done for me."

He turned to Kaari. "Hello. And who may I ask are you?"

(Ahhhhhh so short! I can't think of anything else to say >.<)
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:04 am

Orihime sees the man approach and vanish almost as if he was Quincy or something. She also feels him appear behind her, both Byakuya and him say something. "Yes I am Orihime. Byakuya-san if you want I can make you something to eat and prepare some tea for you before you go back, if it is okay that is?" Orihime knows she will learn this man's name since Byakuya already asked him. No need to do something someone else already did. Orihime's attitude is cheerful despite the fact she is bored with not much to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:07 am

Rainy days, Sebastian loved them, while many residents of Karakura town walked about with umbrellas, Sebastian let the rain fall on his head. Sebastian was out for his usual afternoon stroll, looking in shop windows and taking in the sights, but his walk was cut short when he felt an all to familiar spiritual pressure, Sebastian realized the origin of the pressure was coming from the baseball field just a few blocks ahead of him.
When Sebastian got with in seeing distance, he noticed a single man standing where he had felt the pressure, but it wasn’t the man he was looking for, then as Sebastian looked to the right he saw him *Byakuya? I wonder what he’s doing here…does it have anything to do with the guy over there? I know I felt a hollows energy to but now its gone. What’s going on here?* Sebastian sat and thought as he tried to stay out of sight, but he knew sooner or later he would be spotted.
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:08 am

"Kaari Kimmo Kaguya" He smirked, before using his telepathy to see if he could creep out Byakuya, it was alwys fun to make people scared through it.
'hello Byakuya...heh heh heh' He turned to orihime, waiting to see if Byakuya heard it or not. He smiled at orihime and seemed to wrinkle his nose at something, before ignoring it as his face turned to normal
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:16 am

"Perhaps later, Inoue," Byakuya told her, nodding. He turned back to Kaari , forwning at him. Byakuya's eyes widened as Kaari's words came into his mind. How did he do that?! Byakuya stared at the stranger, forcing himself to stay calm. There must be a logical explanation.... "Kaari Kimmo Kaguya. What exactly are you? And what were you doing killing that hollow? That is the job of shinigami."
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:27 am

Sebastian sat back watching as the group conversed *well I guess I should make an entrance* Sebastian slowly approached the three with his hands behind his back “hello captain” he said as he approached. There was no need to hide, its not like Byakuya was his superior.
Sebastian made his way next to the three and sighed “what’s going on?”
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 am

Orihime knows there is something different about this new guy, something she should know but can't put a finger on. She decides to wait and see what is going on first. She also isn't sure she should say anything to this man or not.
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 am

"then shinigami should learn to do their job faster" He smiled "I am merely a human" He almost burst out laughing at Byakuya's inward reaction.
'whats wrong? am I creeping you out?' He managed to control his laughter to a small chuckle
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:54 am

"No... you're not freaking me out," Byakuya replied. "And the shinigami do their jobs fast enough. I would ahve killed the hollow if you hadn't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black blood (open)   Black blood (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black blood (open)
Page 1 of 1