Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. Vote_lcapAll you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. Voting_barAll you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. Vote_lcapAll you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. Voting_barAll you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pn3meow89

All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. Empty
PostSubject: All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots..   All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots.. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:18 pm

how big do you usually make your logos/name on other peoples photographs?

I only put my copyright on the proofs that I show them. I make it large and obvious enough so they can't fuck with the shot. Usually smack dab in the middle somewhere. Once they decide what picture(s) they want I have them processed sans the copyright. If the price is right I'll burn 'em to a disc and they can have the whole shooting match.

If I sell a landscape, any animal / bird shot or aircraft I don't put it on the picture either. I also never sell the same shot twice.... ever.

chilipoker telecharger
Downers Grove periodontist
Back to top Go down

All you photographers.. the ones that do pro shoots..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Chat Area :: Spam Thread-
Jump to: