Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) Vote_lcapThe 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) Voting_barThe 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) Vote_lcapThe 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) Voting_barThe 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Retsu Unohana
Captain of the Fourth Division
Retsu Unohana

The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open)   The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 pm

(noticed some fighting going on, when you want/need treated PM me or post here and I will tend to your wounds )

Retsu Unohana sat her desk, flipping through some of the charts on her current patients. She was glad that all of them seemed to making recoveries, and none seem to be very serious. She did however note the high amount of 11th squad members as was the usual, they were always getting into fights. She tapped her fingers on such chart, he had gotten into a fight that had no purpose other than to pass the time and it ended it up having him admitted to her relief station. She put the chart down, and got up to stretch. Maybe it was time to check on her patients in person.

Unohana walked into the relief station unannounced and watched as the nursing staff scrambled into place. She chuckled to herself, It was always like this, they run around as if I were a ghost! Am I really that scary? She smiled as she made her rounds talking to each nurse and discussing the current patients with each one of them, taking her time as there weren't that many today. She knew all to well how fast that could change and counted herself lucky that so far she was only dealing with minor injuries.

After she had completed her rounds she left the nurses to their duties, and walked towards the medical library located in her division. Always ready at the earliest moment to keep the squads healed and ready for the fights that were sure to come.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open)   The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:04 am

Hanataro was enetering the relief station just as the glorious sun was rising behind him signifying another day in this workd of shingami and more troubels for the you shingami known as Hanataro.

The soul reaper Hanataro walked in slowly to the vast relief station before him as he did this his eyes were scanning the room over the patients who had been emitted into it to see if anybody was in need of real help. This search was done and nobody was in dire need but Hanataro decided to check over all of the sick patients charts and check them fully to make sure all was ok.

Hanataro wondered why so many people were in here, they must love fighting to go to these extremes, it's not like Hanataro would do it, he was always to scared to stand up for himselves it's why the bullies always got there way with him and abused him like a little toy.

Hanataro then proceed in a clumsy fashion to sit down and see if anybody new turned into the releif station or if he would be needed to be sent out to aid people in battle and heal them, so Hanataro took this time to relax in the peace which seemed only temporary....
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open)   The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:26 am

Retsu walked toward the relief station intent on doing her rounds. While she knew her staff more than capable of handling the cases of medically wounded she still wanted to take the time to perform hands on care.

She entered the building, noting the quiet busy that room hummed with. She stopped as she saw Hanataro sitting down.

"Good day Hanataro, how goes it with you today?" She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open)   The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:39 am

Hanataro was just sitting down in an akward fashion as his captain, Retsu Unohana walked in on him and Hanataro was surprised and he thought that it looked like he was being lazy when he was not atempting to be as he had just finished doing rounds and etc. Hanataro then began speaking to his Captain.

" Good Day Captain" With thuis motion he saluted her then carryed on with his speach" I am fine Captain and you? I have also checked over all the patients charts and there condition before you walked in."
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open)   The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 pm

"I am happy to see you today, Hanataro! Our patients here should rest easy they have such a skilled member of my squad checking their charts!" She smiled at him. "I did not notice any critical patients today, it's just the squads sparring again... Although I do wish they would learn a little self control!"

Her thoughts wandered a bit at this... making her appear to stare into space for a fraction of a second before she "snapped" out of it.

"Have you had any chances to return to the living world? I know how much you enjoy the store there!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open)   The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The 4th Division Forward Relief Station (Open)
Page 1 of 1