Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
An Offer EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
An Offer EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
An Offer EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
An Offer EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
An Offer EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
An Offer EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
An Offer EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
An Offer EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
An Offer EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
An Offer Vote_lcapAn Offer Voting_barAn Offer Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

An Offer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

An Offer Empty
PostSubject: An Offer   An Offer EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:17 am

A black and purple wormhole appeared in the sky above the soul society. What came out of it had a black jacket, red shirt and black pants, his reiatsu was greatly suppressed, likely only a captain would know of his appearence. He needed to strike a deal but couldnt get shinigami to take him seriously, and they foolishly attacked him. He had a built figure, with above average muscle, but strangely it was compacted to fit his form, he stood at 7ft and was definitely imposing to any who saw him, the giant 0 on his chest didnt help either. He used to be a part of Espada, but was not anymore, he was the cero espada once. He didnt have a part of a mask, making him seem almost human, however his enormous reiatsu denied that easily.

"damn... that was hard.. I'm never trying that again" He said in a smooth yet dark voice. "no wonder not even vasto lordes can do that.. takes too much energy" He shrugged it off and landed, seeing he was in the shinigami part of soul society. "how quaint, of course I would land in this part eh kurohime?" He said to his inner hollow, who he had found didnt leave once he switched from vizard to hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Asran Zarae
Captain of the Third Division
Asran Zarae

An Offer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Offer   An Offer EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 am

Whether it was sheer coincidence or fate, Asran was walking softly across the carved paths that streamed across Seireitei, looking mindlessly over the jumbles of paper he carried in his left hand; the recent report was extremely interesting, there was a developing that perhaps concerned the very safety of Soul Society and it's esatabalished system.

He took a swift turn, the white Captain kamino that smuthered his back, filtered in the air as particles collided with the material, lifting it of the said Captain's back and throwing it into disposition as the manouevre was performed. The Kamino, lashed against its dreaded movement and settled carefully back on the Captain's back, scraping just at the Captain's ankles.

Asran, stopped, his reatsu was set low, but his hightened sense of detecting reatsu was second to none; his eyes flickered steadily to the peripheral, not wanting to startle the intruder, but the reatsu spewing from the intruder was intriguing itself; half shinigami and half hollow, it was a great deal of a mystery itself to understand the principle of such polar reatsu being able co-exist in a uniform body.

With a small step, Asran flickered from sight, appearing carefully in front of the intruder, paper still in his hands, while his other fell to his side, his palm face upwards; a gesture indicating he was not preseanting as a threat.

Asran took a small step forward to exentric build and appearance of the man, collecting reatsu around his feet, to harden the air enabling it to withstand his weight and support him upwards. Smiling softly, Asran said with a rather polite and humble tone, as if speaking to a friend he hadn't seen in a long time,

"Good afternoon.-" He stated simply before taking a breath and contiuning, without appearing to be rude, "- Forgive me... what buisness have you here...? As your probably aware... we don't too kindly to your kind, especially when you wear the badge of a traitor himself-" he said, making a small point to the large 0 on the man's chest "-now...please kindly remove yourself...or else, I'll have to do it." Asran smiled politely but his reatsu spiked upwards, the white kamino was dancing crazily behind him as it fluttered in the new static pressure of his reatsu...
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

An Offer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Offer   An Offer EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:43 am

He merely chuckled and smiled calmly "a traitor? maybe to aizen, but soul society betrayed me and my friends, or have you forgotten the vizards? but Do no worry I'm not here to fight.... I'm merely testing out a new ability... do you not remember the 3rd Squad captian from a hundred years ago?" He Chuckled. He was not too happy however, he was reminding himself of his mistake long ago.
Back to top Go down
Asran Zarae
Captain of the Third Division
Asran Zarae

An Offer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Offer   An Offer EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:50 am

Asran smiled softly, of course he had heard of the previous 3rd Division Captain, it was natural to look it up,

"Yes, I remember you...-" His tone changed, remaining light and gentle as ever but it become somewhat digusted "- here and then changes nothing, betrayal runs through you, as you have said; clearly you have become a victim, then you, yourself have inflicted such a heinous crime. The fact that you have become such a creature and betrayed your master... means that your something not to be trusted" He sighed... how long had he though of this moment, wanting to meet the previous captain...but now, this man was a threat, a cancer to everyone.

"I will not say it again, remove yourself please...or I'll do it" he said, this time with a bit more stern and less gentleness.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

An Offer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Offer   An Offer EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:55 am

"you shinigami and arrancar are so dense.. thinking this is a single sided fight... pathetic" He said with clear anger "you are so quick to judge yet you dont know that aizen force everything onto me, I had no choice in the matter, yet here I am, facing one of the most powerful men in this dimension and yet all you can manage to say is remove yourself" He said in disgust. "here I thought you could help me kill aizen.... no... your just another brainwashed moron.... pathetic" He said walking slowly back towards the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Offer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Offer   An Offer Empty

Back to top Go down

An Offer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: