Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Higher authority... EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Higher authority... EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Higher authority... EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Higher authority... EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Higher authority... EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Higher authority... EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Higher authority... EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Higher authority... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Higher authority... EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Higher authority... Vote_lcapHigher authority... Voting_barHigher authority... Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Higher authority... Vote_lcapHigher authority... Voting_barHigher authority... Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Higher authority...

Go down 
+2
Yu Kanda
Akabane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akabane

Akabane

Higher authority... Empty
PostSubject: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:38 am

Akabane appeared far out in the desert,the sand dryed out his throat and he began to cough,"damn this desert.....",he found in a rock and sat down on it,the winds roared,he watched sand move across the desert in sheets,"he better get here soon......I hate this god forsaken desert".Akabane looked to the right and saw las noches,it was dead center of the desert,no wonder it was so easy to find,he spat on the ground and took out his dagger,he began to carve Initials in it,he was'nt paying attention to what he was doing and when he snapped back to reality half the rock had been carved away,"God damnit....",he then picked up the rock and threw it high up in the sky,when it reached it's final height he shot a cero at it and watched it explode.
Back to top Go down
Yu Kanda

Yu Kanda

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:51 am

Seemingly from nowhere Yu appeared and snuck up behind Akabane. "It is pleasing to know that such a reckless arrancar serves under me." With a sly smile he began to approach a small pile of rocks and while grabbing one with his long pale fingers began speaking to his fellow espada. "So what is it that you wanted to discuss with me my friend?" He tossed the rock into the air and then while it was falling drew his zan with lightning speed and precision chopped the rock into 8 pieces and caught them all. "The sword is a true beauty that surpasses that of many of the arrancar and shini abilities. You should do well to remember that." He smiled and made his appoach closer to Akabane.
Back to top Go down
http://byond.com/members/akushumi
Akabane

Akabane

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Akabane stood up and faced Yu,"I am ensuring that you are going to make a good cero,and furthermore,that you will lead the espada places,i'm sure you know that we have been underminded for too long,and we need to rise up.With a recent betrayal of some old espada,they have created their own rebellion,I have my own prey of them,Toshiba,the former Primera,I am going to rip his head to bits.But everyone else in their rebellion needs to die as well,seeing as long as that rebellion exists everyone looks down on us!",Akabane's clenched his fists and looked away,he was filled with hatred for people who judge on appearences.He let his head fall down,and he felt himself about to cry,and once he realized that,he burst out into an insane laughter."Amazing.....I almost became normal again,anyway,will you make the espada powerful again?".
Back to top Go down
Yu Kanda

Yu Kanda

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:10 am

Yu looked towards his comrade and began to laugh with a sinister chuckle. Then when the silence returned to the vast desert he began to speak in a low voice that eminated his pain and also his hate. "You my friend can be assured that pain will follow all of the humans and also the shinigami. They will cry our name and there cities will soak with the blood of there martyrs. Such pain will be remembered for the rest of time. First though we must eliminate the traitors that have soiled our pride and insulted our strength." Again he laughed and then drew his sword. "Swear to me that when I need your blade you shall be at my side so that when I strike down this insult you will be there with me. Enjoying the death of such fools. Who do they think that they are to challenge our trust and power? Do they think that they can survive the wrath of the espada?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekeil
Admin
Ezekeil

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:03 am

OOC: Sasuke posts after me, so wait him to post before posting.

The fabric surrounding the forsaken desert ripped open in a jagged like manner, to reveal a woman with outstanding beauty, her silvery hair, glistened perfectly in the dim lighting of the cursed land. Her body was covered by a unique armour that was sturdy for any expedition but generated specially for an occasion like this, where she'd be moving alot more than usual, so she manufactured it in a way, that it made her feel like she was wearing nothing, though the sheer genius behind the production was that it covered her from her neck down to her feet and was as strong as steel. To top it all off, she had a cloak bellowing behind her, as the wind roared from the desert, sucking in air particles and sand granules alike and into the vaccum like void that remained resilent behind her.

She took a step foward, a box in her hand, she opened it quickly, while her eyes kept locked on the two men; her reatsu flooding through her, preparing for the worst, enabling her to be ready to move, strike or anything she could think of. It opened with a soft "tap", inside were two balls, cushioned by some small spongy material. She clasped one ball, examined it, the top half was white and the bottom half was white, the two polar colours were split by a septum of a black line and small round button in the middle of the whole ball. She smiled, satisfied, as she chucked one of the balls back into the void behind her, for her accomplice to carry, while she stowed the other in her pocket.

She smiled softly as she spoke with a sweet innocent voice;

"Now gentle men...me and my good friend require your assitance.-" she internally smirked and glasped her hand on her zanpakutou as she threw the box away and insantly, the zanpakutou relased into its initial state as she drew it from the scabard, 5 invisible swords formed behind her and her zanpakoutou too changed shape. "- we can do this the easy way...or the hard way.-" she really did now smile, her inner hollow snickering inside her at her proposal; he knew what the out come was and he couldn't wait to taste their blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:42 am

Sasuke came walking out of the tear in the diminsion and lifted up his right hand. he caught the second ball as his face came out of the shadows, a stern, serious face. He was wearing a white long-sleeved shirt which was open at the torso, with a smaller version of his families crest on his collar. He wore black pants with a blue cloth hanging from halfway up his stomach to his knees. He also wore a purple rope around his waist, tied in a bow. He slipped the ball into his pocket and started walking forward. "Well which one do you want to fight?" he said glaring at the both of them. He stared at Yu for maybe 5 seconds before losing interest. He then lay his eyes on Akabane, staring him up and down with an intimidating reiatsu.

"I want to fight the Primera. He looks like an okay opponent." he said staring him in the eyes before reaching back and gripping his Kusanagi sword. He slowly began pulling it out, letting it grind against the sheath as he did so. "Arrancar. Don't make things to easy if you can." he said without a trace of emotion. "You might die..." he added. Sasuke summoned a very small amount of power from the core of his being, causing an electric charge to surge through his sword. "I'd like it if you went into you released form." he said plainly. By this point Sasuke was walking toward Akabane, each step sending up small dust particals. "When I reach you. Our fight will begin." he said taking another step. "When I reach you. You will enter a world of pain and suffering." he said taking yet another step. "And when I reach you...you will no longer exhist..." he said taking yet another step and was now 30 yards from Akabane.
Back to top Go down
Akabane

Akabane

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 am

Akabane was staring at the ground,zoned out,"What did you-.....who are these guys?,when did they get here?",he appeared behind Sasuke and examined his shirt,appeared next to Ezekiel and looked at her shirt."Well this girl is wearing armor and that dopey guy is wearing a white t-shirt,so they definetly aren't the pizza guys",Akabane then sonidoed back to his original spot,and sat down.He took a moment to assess the situation and only one awnser popped up,they were looking to fight,Akabane grinned,his playfulness dissapeared and he stood up."Alright t,let's go for a change of scenery,we wouldnt want to make your girlfriend shake in her boots now would we?",Akabane looked up and spit,the spit reached it's height,arched and began falling to the ground,the next second,Akabane was towering over sasuke,"You pick where we fight,I mean it couldnt possibly matter since I know this whole desert."
Back to top Go down
Yu Kanda

Yu Kanda

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 pm

"Hm.." A slight smirk began to appear on Yu's blank face and drawn lips. "My friend.. A vaizard? and.. a human? what could you possibly gain by fighting us?" Yu gathered is rei into his feet and sonidoed to Akabane then grabbing him sonidoed back to his original position and began to smile even wider. "You are a fool to boast so openly my friend." Then facing towards the strange visitors his smile returned. "So what is it that you want from my people and why are you so open in my realm? Is it that hard to ask for some peace and quiet? Or is that they dont teach you the bite that the espada are prepared to deliver to there enemies?" With that he sat down on a large rock and prepared for his fraccion to appear when he sensed the new energy and also for the visitors to speak.
Back to top Go down
Aaroniero Arruruerie
1st Espada
Aaroniero Arruruerie

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 am

The desert was perhaps one of the most un-useful places to fight in all of existence. Due to the higher concentration of reiatsu, hollows could feel and smell you miles off, let alone see you perhaps dozens of miles off. The natural occurring moon was the perfect backdrop to this twilight and almost picturesque landscape. It was night time, but that wasn't true, in Hueco Mundo it was always night time save for the fake sky Aizen created in Las Noches. It had been quite some time since Aaron had been an espada, he wasn't strong enough it seemed, the new Espada Aizen was creating were a step or two ahead of him, and several of the original ones. However, Aaron came up to the Cero Espada, and grew fond of him, like one would grow fond of a giant bear, or tiger. You make sure to keep your distance, but also to make sure you aren't prey.

Aaron was now considered to be the Cero's fraccion, which suited him fine. He could go where he pleased, and to much without rocking the boat, even eat those who were lesser than him to gain there powers. So, Aaron had come to see his Espada, yes perhaps it was wrong for the dog to think of the master as his own, but Aaron had grown accustom to Kanda, and it was as if this dog had found its bear companion. As Aaron walked, he noticed his Bear talking to a Tiger, Cero and Primera, and what seemed to be new comers, Aaron could taste one a mile away, it was part hollow, and that was the part Aaron loved the most. The other one, was something of a mystery, Aaron had never come across one such as him, better to save him for desert than the main course.

"It seems you've picked a wide open area to fight" Aaron simply observed, casually noting to aloud as he came upon the group. The normal reaction was to grab your sword and defend your captain, so the saying goes, but Aaron planned a different route, using that infamous genius intellect of Karin Shiba, he arose with a carefully constructed and abit horrible horrible plan.

"Mein Cero, Primera, I hope you don't mind my little intrusion, but you two are far too amazing to let this chance go, even a little, the idea of fighting along side both of you, tickles me in a way a good meal would" Aaron said, his right palm opening as if an eyeball were there, however a orange tentacle slide out, and looped around and formed what appeared to be a whip. To the trained eye, it would seem as if it was his zanpakuto, as Aaron currently didn't have one on display, to the untrained eye, it might be a fearsome sight to see a arrancar slide a whip out of his hand.

Aaron walked so he was farther away from the group, back behind them, he didn't want to get in there way, but he also didn't want to miss an opportunity to observed how these individual's fought.

"If you still wish to fight, I think you should understand, that I personally do not hold back, and I hope you feel the same, so please, take this chance to run. If you still wish to fight, know that running away will no longer be an option" Aaron said, flicking out the whip so it made a snapping noise, dramatic effect, but its purpose was clear.

{OOC: This is the one warning I will give, please read my post carefully, fully, and be aware of my powers, there are no take backs, no "unapprovals" or voiding if you are a cry baby and whine OP, Aaron is a canon char, and thus all of his powers fall under canonical knowledge}
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:30 am

The Garganta having been left unopened allowed for someone else new to the fray appear. Stepping out of the black tear in space's reality, Tatsumaki Urufu appeared, his white cloak billowing in the wind. "Hello Ezekeil..." He called, monotone. He was not amused at the moment. There was a massive fight about to break down, and he wasn't even invited.

"I can't believe no one invited me to the party!" He called, before closing his eyes. Reiatsu began to leak from his body as he tapped into his Stolen powers. Well.. not stolen. For once, these powers were given. Deep within the confines of his mind, Urufu stood before a Sealed off cage. Hey Hollow.... can I ask you a favor? He asked the cage which was already dented. Lend me your power. He begged, and was pleased to note that the dent in the cage got deeper and deeper. And then Cracked. Pure Hollow Reiatsu leaked out. Twisting around Urufu, it formed a part of a Hollow's mask around the top of his head.

It was pearl white, with a Crimson cross seeming to form between the eyes. Much of the mask was yet to be seen, however, so that was still uncertain.

This mask portion was mirrored on the real, solid Urufu standing in the Hueco Mundo desert. A deep purple Reiatsu emanated from him now, mixing with the blue that already poured from him. Holding out his hands, he materialized his twin Zanpakuto. He was ready.

((For those that don't know how I am able to do this crazy shit.. Read my Character Application and Kensei's. ))
Back to top Go down
Ezekeil
Admin
Ezekeil

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:21 am

OOC: Yes...sure, Aaron. Anyway....lol, your Yu's bitch, coming in to fight for him xD. Crumm post, i was in a rush and you guys made it soo long >.<;) and yo my beam is massive yo....like masssiveee)

She stood her ground, as the Primera made his pointless trip around their bodies, trying to show his supreme speed but in reality it was relatively dull, child's movement one could easily compare it to....though it was no way near as childish as his rude tone and his retarded, circle-like talk, which was utterly bewildering, especially to such an extent that she let herself laugh out loud. Her demi cackle, blitz through the empty land, ruinning out into the open ground and out of ear shot.

"Yes. A vizard and a human, a fine observant you have made there cero Espada, your intellect has surprised me" She said sarcastically, her tone bored and irritated. The man, jamp back onto a rock, as if anticpiating someone or something. She shook herself, internally, preparing herself for combat when another arrival swivelled into play.... She sighed once more.

The newcomer made a show of himself, trying to explain himself, what he could do and what he was willing to do- more than his master anyway, who seemed to have taken a cowardly position; Ezekeil chuckled as she realised the situation at hand,

"Oh I understand. The dog bites harder than his master." She cuckled once again at her revelation, she was about to make her move again, her foot softly landing on the sand, embedding it, as reatsu flooded her foot for a "shunpo"...but another timely arrival stopped her in her tracks as she turned her head towards him...following by another sigh.

"Urufu..." She said, sighing, while acknowledging the man before turning away, though she felt his reatsu take a turn for the worse- it became much more dense, thickened and was oozed in the pits of hell itself...complete evil. She shot the man a quick look, only to find surprise flickering on her face and a mask on the man she was gleaming at; he stood tall, proud, with two blades slimed in purple reatsu, while a good portion of his face was swallowed by a hollow like mask.

>>> Another Joins us huh? heheh... <<< Her inner hollow, awoken once again by the reatsu surge, it sniffed at the air, tasting it and liked what it smelt, the mingle of human and hollow was too endulging... even Ezekeil felt saliva rush into her mouth, like it usually did when a meal was before her.

She turned herself, composing her body at the same time, looking at the whip in the New Arrancar's hand; where it had come out from was beyond her but she gave it no more of a thought, as she raised
her free hand, after she took a small step forward, aiming at the cero Espada and said softly,

"Hado 88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho" instantly in the palm of her hand formed an orb, as the orb began to collect particles around itself, it became unstable, lashing out electricty and reatsu alike at the hand, as more and more reatsu pumped into the orb, it could no longer maintain its stability nor shape- it fired, waltz as a GIGANTIC beam and it was a gaigantic beam, coated in a blue reatsu, with sparks of electricty spiralling out of the centre of the beam, ripping outwaards at anything that came within. Dust particles were slashed away, the air itself was pushed aside, like a king coming back to his kingdom, the weak moved, letting it do what it desired.... to destroy the cero espada.

She forced reatsu into her left foot; a proeficent shunpo user, she rarely needed to use both feet and she wasn't going to use it in this case- the surge of g-froces slammed at her, when she performed such manoeuvre, only to appear behind the new Arrancar newcomer, slashing in a wicked arc at the man's back, aiming to cleave the Arrancar's torso, while her blades took formation around her and she collected water from the atmosphere, ready to be used...at the same time, reatsu filled her right foot automatically as if preparing for another shunpo.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Akabane and Sasuke's fight.   Higher authority... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:56 am

Sasuke observed the events taking place and grinned. Aaronier was surely going to be one of the first to die. But that wasn;t his fight. Sasuke turned his head toward his comrades. "Your both using your masks, you must really want them dead." he said turning back to Akabane. Sasuke's eyes reverted to their black color to taunt Akabane in the fact that he didn't need his Sharingan to defeat him. "Out of all my comrades, I'm am the fastest." he said glaring up at Akabane. "Your pretty stupid, getting this close to me. My strikes are unseeable to the untrained eye. From the distance your at right now, eachs wing will take .4 seconds to reach you." he added.

Before Akabane had a chance to say anything else, a Sasuke leaped backwards out of the Sasuke that was standing infront of Akabane. The Sasuke infront of Akabane then swung horozantily at his waste. Another Sasuke came falling from the sky above Akabane with a one fist realed back, ready to slam the guy. Finally, the Sasuke that had leaped backwards began performing hand seals. "In order to use my power, I have to perform a set of hand seals. Some of them take time, so its good to have a distraction. Via, my clones." Sasuke contiued performing hand signs as he spoke then reached one final one.

Lightning began surging around Sasuke's body as he slowly looked up at Akabane. "Sorry this fight had to end so soon..." he said getting a little grin. "Kaichū!" he called out. The lightning surged around his body until finally, the sand around him exploded. Coming up from the ground was a large dragon made of lighting, it spiraled around his body once before headin toward the clone that was about to punch Akabane. Using the clone as a conductor, the dragon was able to instantly appeare behind the clone. The head of the dragon was around Sasuke's fist as he swung down six thousand degree's of lighting in the shape of a chinese dragon.
Back to top Go down
Yu Kanda

Yu Kanda

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:24 am

"Hm.." again such recklesness is shown by the vai. So why are you such fools, you and your comrades deserve to die in this desert so that the sands can eat your flesh while the hollow eat you soul." He drew his sword and began to open a garganta. The dark hole encompessed the blast and led it off towards one of the earth's vast city. "So Ezekiel why dont you join me? We could accomplish much with your help. And surely the soul society and the tiny shinigami would cower in the face of our power." He began to let a small chuckle escape his lips. "So what do you say my dark and demented friend. What would be the price that I would have to pay to have you join us? What about a trickle of a 1,000 hollows strength... or do you want more then that petty meal?"
Back to top Go down
Akabane

Akabane

PostSubject: Akabane and Sasuke's fight.   Higher authority... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Akabane winced as he looked at the dragon coming toward him,his body flashed,making it invisible,then it reappeared,when it did half of his body was a snake tail.Akabane rushed straight into a mound of dirt with blinding speeds,his body was almost invisible and only the tracks could be seen.Several seconds later,Akabane burst out of the top of the mound in his normal form,out of breath,"You're strong,human,too strong to have a fight with a bunch of other people around,wouldnt you say?",Akabane then flipped out two daggers and smirked.

OOC:Sorry for the short post mom is yelling at me to get off the computer.
Back to top Go down
Yu Kanda

Yu Kanda

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:10 am

OOC:The tune that i refer to is mad world

Yu looked down at the cold sand waiting for something to end the pitiful sense of isolation. "What fools people of this world are." He began to walk away from the battlefield that was surrounding him after looking to make sure that his fraccion could hold his own against such a fierce opponent. "Here is a gift for you my dear friend." He sent a cold wind from his sword that carried itself ever so purposefully through the air of the desolate desert. "A small amount of my strength will go a long way my friend." With that he departed into the vast stretches of desert while singing a tune.

While walking away several things came to his mind but the most important of them was what could Yu do as cero to make people fear the espada? There arent many things that he could think of that would help them besides recruiting that vai and also maybe the bounts so that they could crush the soul society. Maybe there was something else he could do. He could open the wretched egg and unleash its strength and madness... or he could absorb its strength and disperse its power among the espada and fraccion he trusted the most. "The wretched egg... such power and suffering could make the shinigami understand our power and resolve. The shall fear our name and the strenght that eminated from our souls the power that we posess is going to be greater than all of the shinigami's combined strength. The will pray to us as the gods that delivered the final blow to there sad existence.

With that Yu let out a large smile and a maniacle laugh. "This world will spawn the first generation that truly understands fear." His face grew dark and happy at the same time.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:17 am

Sasuke stared plainly at the guy before glancing at Yu, who was walking away. "Your friend is a coward. He sends his Fraccion to fight an opponent who he knows can't be beaten, and then he tries to flee the battle field. Such.....cowardness..." he said aloud as he pointed his palm at Yu. "Ichigen." he said as lightning ran through his body and out toward his palm. Once the lightning reached his palm, it formed a ball with strands of electricity leaking from it. "Those who do not stand and fight with their comrades, deserve to die." he said unleashing a large blast of 6000 degree lightning. The lightning would reach Yu Kanda before he could even turn around to do anything, in some ways, he hoped Yu could some how dodge lightning.

Sasuke's clones vanished into thin air as he turned his attention back to Akabane. "Goryuka." he said taking a deept breath, clenching his fist, and realing his head back. He then pushed his head forward and blew out a massive fire ball in the shape of a dragon-head. The sand below liqufied but wouldn't turn to solid glass for a good while. The liquid sand, due to the force created by fire ball, rushed toward Akabane like a river of hot lava. "This is barely a fight. Use you resurrections..noth of you take me on!" he shouted watching the massive ball of fire and river of melted sand rush toward Akabane. Small sparks of fire leaking from the two attacks.

Goryuka:Higher authority... 300px-Great_Dragon_Fire_Technique_2
Back to top Go down
Aaroniero Arruruerie
1st Espada
Aaroniero Arruruerie

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:06 am

{OOC: Before this goes further, Sasuke, I haven't seen clones in your abilities as of the start of the fight, how you can use clones when clearly your powers don't state that is beyond me... Byukuya even said that if you don't have powers listed, you can't use them}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:41 am

OOC: I told her it was incomplete and I'm adding the few abilities I forgot about. Besides, this is my final Rp with Sasuke so I didn't feal the need to do it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekeil
Admin
Ezekeil

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:05 am

Voided thread!

Sasuke is using abilities not placed in his app, therefore his posts are more or less voided. Yu on the other hand, from his fear of getting auto-hitted due to akabane's inactivity (which makes no bloody sense) is posting out of order...

All in all, this thread is voided a new one shall be created, all participants in this thread (excluding me and Aaron) WILL HAVE to participate in the near future thread. Until you guys find a suitable time to produce a new thread or all agree to not create one then please do inform me.

Best Wishes,

Ezekeil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:17 am

First things first,the clones I used in this topic were necessary for the plot. I PM'd Akabane asking him if I could use that technique,he said yes,therefore it isn't a godmod since I didn't force=hit him or kill him. The new rule,in which,I put up today was made after this topic was created,therefore making this topic okay. Secondly,Ezekiel what makes you think you have the right to do anything with this topic without my consent?,because you were made a moderator,you think you can do whatever you want. Personally,I think you should shut your trap about things you don't understand,a.k.a. Akabane not knowing what was going on,I reccomended you to be a mod because I thought you would do the job right,and not overlook things. I believe you are doing the right thing as a mod,but please dont do anything when the person that is involved isn't actually there,to defend themselves,a.k.a. me.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 am

i do not see a problem with using the clones as long as EVERYONE agreed, as they serve the same purpose as NPC's, and the new rule was AFTER this topic, so the void is voided unless sarah has something to add
Back to top Go down
Aaroniero Arruruerie
1st Espada
Aaroniero Arruruerie

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:02 am

A gargantua ripped into existence, from the inside the sensing of a large some of reiatsu could be felt, a tentacle sharked out and whipped out faster than a shunpo could manage. Wrapping around Akabane, it dragged him inside, a crunching noise could be heard, and then a small laughter, deep and boisterous, the gargantua slowly closed, creating a monster of sorts inside its murky depths.

Aaron, just finished eating Akabane, the so called primera, he was hungry, and the primera's reiatsu was much greater than his, and with his body and soul now his, Aaron could begin the absorption process, with the primera's strength coupled with is own, Aaron was on his way to becoming the strongest hollow in all of HM, and shortly after that, the strongest hollow in existence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higher authority...   Higher authority... Empty

Back to top Go down

Higher authority...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert-
Jump to: