Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Broken Clouds(open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Broken Clouds(open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Broken Clouds(open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Broken Clouds(open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Broken Clouds(open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Broken Clouds(open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Broken Clouds(open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Broken Clouds(open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Broken Clouds(open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Broken Clouds(open) Vote_lcapBroken Clouds(open) Voting_barBroken Clouds(open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Broken Clouds(open) Vote_lcapBroken Clouds(open) Voting_barBroken Clouds(open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Broken Clouds(open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshun Noba

Yoshun Noba

Broken Clouds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:50 am

Yoshun was walking through the field briskly as he was thinking about the time he first joined the vizards and had to fight against the other vizards and control his hollow."Come on yoshun let me out right here and now we will have so much fun don't you want to have fun lets do this"as ranku was talking to yoshun."No you are not to come out unless i say so you bastard"yoshun said to him as he stoped in the middle of the field.

All of a sudden yoshun felt a spirtual pressure that he had never felt before"hmmm i wonder who that is eh ranku"yoshun said."I don't know who that is but i want to kill whoever it is if that person can get me worked up like this"he said as he started to go crazy."Relax ranku we don't even know who it is all we know is that this person has a strange spritual pressure that i never felt before".

While waiting to find who this person is a flashback of yoshun killing tons of
shinigami and arrancar appeared and altered his vision makeing the visions appear to be real."Damn why now of all times"as his body remained still and his eyes turned solid white makeing appear as if he were dead.While stuck in the vision images of bodys and arms and legs started appearing and his body started getting tense and he started grinding his teeth until of a sudden he was out.

As he thought he was in the clear he started walking but then stoped and looked at
his hilt whoever the stranger was that person was right behind him but no emotion came across yoshun's face if it was a fight he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:51 am

Road fill out of a tree landing on her feet before noticing another person infront of her. She would normally fight if she knew how to do any form or tpye of attack. Her memories were still gone so she couldn't find out even if she wanted. The only thing she knew how to do was use her shadow as a defense. Still the person didn't seem like they was going to attack so, she smiled then walked infront of them.

"H-hello" She said with a small blush on her face. It got her pissed that she showed emotion but she didn't realize it until the blush painted her face.
Back to top Go down
Yoshun Noba

Yoshun Noba

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:31 am

Yoshun saw the girl and then took his hand away from his hilt as he saw her as no fighting power what so ever."hmph be gone"he said coldly but softly as he began to walk away slowly"Yoshun what are you doing let me kill her"ranku said."No you stay and shut up you got it ranku don't forget that i have defeated you! it's not the other way around so relax and shut the hell up"yoshun commanded."One day yoshun you will slip up and when that happens you will be mine and then we will make a apperence that no one will ever forget"ranku stated.

"Yea whatever ranku now shut up my visions are starting to come back thanks to you".As this was said yoshuns eyes turned solid white again as visions of him killing people women children even babies started poping up in his face."Damn why now of all the times and places here why here"as he said to himself as the visions where there and then disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:14 am

Road growled softly hating when people were mean to her for no reason. Still she didn't want to have a fight with someone at the same time
Back to top Go down
Yoshun Noba

Yoshun Noba

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:26 am

Yoshun was walking away when he heard the growl and he only grinned"yoshun are you gonna let her do that too us like that teach her some respect"ranku said to yoshun as he stoped.Yoshun then appeared behind her as soon as he stoped"don't tell me you think you can defeat me because if thats the case you will be killed in a flash my friend"."Yoshun what are you doing attack attack you can kill her right here do it do it"ranku commanded.

"Shut it you not the boss here i am im waiting to see what she will do when faced by a enemy like me"yoshun said as he watched her like a hawk.Yoshun's eyes then all of a sudden turned white but this time they still had the ring and outline.Yoshun then started thinking what the girl was gonna say or do"well what are you gonna now smartass when your looking death in the face what is your plan"yoshun said waiting for her to make any movement.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:24 am

"For one you worthless pile of existence you are not wroth my time so don't make me have to go all out and break your worthless body" Road barked looking at Yoshun with her black eyes.

Se hated men who always would push their luck with her. She didn't want to be told what to do by anyone but Urufu and only Urufu.
Back to top Go down
Yoshun Noba

Yoshun Noba

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:21 pm

"Well then little girl if you think your such a hotshot why don't you quit flapping your gums and break my so called worthless body if you can"he said as he was standing next to a goal not two feet from her."Well you said you could break me well then show what you got kid because im just wanting you to give me a reason to kill you".Yoshun then looked at her as if she was any other enemy if she attacked then yoshun would attack back.

"Kid you really don't know what your doing because the second you attack i will treat just like any hollow or shinigami or vizard that i have faced and thats no mercy"he said with emotionless eyes."Thats the spirit yoshun make her dead make her dead"ranku stated"thats it kid get worked up get mad lets see what you got"he thought to himself."Yoshun i am ready when you just give me the green light and im off"ranku said"thank you ranku but i got this i might not need you because im not getting any strong spiritual pressure from her but who knows maybe ill have a good time playing with her"yoshun stated.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Road growled as she made her spiritual pressure rise to that of a second espada. She didn't and couldn't get along with men who were cocky. Her body was demanding that the boy dies slowly and painfully making a twisted sick grin come on her face. Whatever she planned to do she had to remember one thing: the only person who would kill her would be Urufu.

"I won't die by your hands your freaking male...the only person allowed to kill me is Urufu and we promised each other that" She said willing her spiritual pressure to stop raising but failed.
Back to top Go down
Yoshun Noba

Yoshun Noba

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:24 am

"Hmmmm this urufu must be like a close person to her that she loves but either way she has some but bite to her"yoshun thought to himself looking at the arrancar like she was just another enemy."I can see you can't control that spiritual pressure there which can be fatal in a battle young lady"yoshun stated knowing that she could not if she wanted to."Kill her yoshun kill her now while you have the chance do it before she get's away"ranku stated.

"She won't get away and im starting to think that she is starting to get more scared and that's why she is raiseing her spiritual pressure"yoshun said.Yoshun only shook his head and without any visable effort as he matched his spiritual pressure with hers."Don't get too happy because raised your spiritual pressure your still weak"as he said this begin walking away slowly knowing that it was gonna be a kill for him.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:01 am

Road bit her lip finally making her spiritual pressure calm down to normal. She didn't want to risk any shinigami or epsadas to find her. She didn't know why but a sick twist in her stomach would come up every time they were mentioned. Without realizing it she laughed as the boy walked away, the every thought of him seeming to think of her as weak would be his downfall.

"No wonder he felt small"She said turning around and heading for the school.
Back to top Go down
He who doesn't give a fuk

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:25 am

Heading west during this glorious day of days, Zaquri stumbled onto A huge spiritual pressure followed by another both seeming very dark and ominous. While he was walking towards it he started picking up his pace and looking behind him hoping to see the partner he was paired up with not far behind him, Regardless, Zaquri was planning on going head on into the field and starting some shit. When he entered the field, it seemed like the two in the middle of field were arguing with each other. Zaquri felt like it was his duty as an arrancar to run up on those ho's and shit on them with his powerful swordplay. Zaquri continued walking even after entering the field until he was 4 yards away from the quarrelsome pair, Allies or not Zaquri was going to kill them both even if they didn't want him to. Zaquri lifted up his left palm and aimed it behind him while gesturing his four fingers together to try and warn Shinjou (If he was within sight) to hurry up because they found their first two victims. "You fuckers will have my warm juice on your chest by the time this is done!".
Back to top Go down
Yoshun Noba

Yoshun Noba

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:58 am

Yoshun keep walking as he knew that the strang attack was headed right for him"hmmm fool"he said before he put his foot down he appeared 10 yards behind zaquri before he could fire"i hope you were not thinking you were gonna hit me with that"yoshun said.Yoshun then only grinned"bakudo number 61 rikujokoro"as yoshun Summons six thin, wide beams of light that go flying at the target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable
to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck
by the beams if caught.Yoshun then look at zaquri as the beams were heading right toward zaquri and if caught he would be stuck with no way out but death.

"Good job boss that's way to use your kido thats why your the boss and i listen to you"ranku said."Shut it i don't know it will work i might have to use stronger bakudo if it does not work".As yoshun said this the speed increased to almost untrackable speeds where a lot of shinigami have been caught by it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Zaquri twitched and widened his eyes as the opponent walked around Zaquri and showed up 10 yards behind him. Out of Panic Zaquri shot a Cero toward his opponent just as he got within sight with his left hand which was already facing the same direction. 3 seconds after streaming his Cero, Zaquri put his hand down and rotated his entire body to look towards where his opponent stood. Smoke emitted where his opponent last stood and spoke, it almost seemed as if he said he hoped Zaquri didn't plan on hitting him with something. It didn't matter, His opponent was no doubt dust by now since he already tried to use an attack rather than preparing to accept an attack. Zaquri kept his right hand on his Zanpakutou and lowered his left hand in case the second person he decided was his opponent wanted to attack Zaquri from behind.
Back to top Go down
Yoshun Noba

Yoshun Noba

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Yoshun only grinned as the cero came towards him at high speed but which appeared to be slow motion to him"unrevieal nagki zakura"as his zanpakuto turned light redand then prepared for a attack"Joroku Tka"he said as a little shadow can up in the and the vanshed as if then made it like nothing happened.As the cero was almost there Yoshun made fire spiritual pressure blades and made them collide with the cero"you cant defeat me"he said as he held the cero off he appeared in the air."Now die burning twist" he said as he made a ginat twister out of intense fire heading right for zaquri so hot that it can turn anything to dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:39 pm

OoC: Alright its simple. You were God modding too much, thats obvious. You make no claim as to saying that you shunpo or run you just say "Appears here or appears there. But thats not the issue, The issue is that you acknowledge my cero being shot just before you used your Kido. Which means by now it would be close to hitting you just as you start using your kido. You made no claim as to trying to dodge it but instead tried releasing your sword so I am claiming my hit

Ic: Zaquri Noticed the streams of light surrounding his abdomen and closing in. Zaquri just finished using the last bit of his Cero which his opponent took head on without trying to dodge it, Zaquri COULD hear though that the opponent was speaking of an incantation before possibly being blown away by Zaquri's Cero. Zaquri sighed as the Bakudo dissipated, Either the caster was in too much pain to hold it or maybe the caster was killed, Zaquri's attention shifted towards the other dark Reiatsu that occupied the field either way. Zaquri thought it would be wise to allow Shinjou to come before getting both of the kills but now zaquri felt as though he had to finish this so he could find humor of some sort in their deaths.

Last edited by Zaquri *Genesis on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Edited/// Let the fight continue with those who aren't dead
Back to top Go down
Yoshun Noba

Yoshun Noba

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:03 am

1. how many damn times i have to saw it NO auto hits 2. WHEN BAKUDO NUMBER 61 IS CAST THE ATTACK IS DESTROYED AND THE ENEMY IS HELD IN PLACE 3. you have no room to call any one dead because your my friend are dead from that last post i nicely let you redo 4. even if it failed you still didn't win and now since this is out of hand im closeing this topic so were done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:19 am

1. It was not an autohitI just CLAIMED the hit that you tried to god mode out of. You could have dodged it but instead you stood where you were to try and use your shikai which by that time emant that I would have already hit you.

2. As I said, I used my Cero Before you used your Bakudo, Get it through your head, It was more than likely to collide with you just as the six rods were abotu to smash into my midsection.

3. Closing the topic? For what? Because I killed you? Stop panicking and accept your fate. Lets not act like noobs, any m,oderator/Admin would agree with me.
Back to top Go down
Ezekeil
Admin
Ezekeil

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:44 am

Mod Intervention:

Yoshun, you are dead, simple.

I've tried to look at this from every single angle, but its not going to work out for you mate. I've read this a good 5 times, what Zaq says is truly right.

When Bakudo is casted, it is does indeed stop the attackers casting, though in this case, he fired the cero -before- you did, as a result, you made no post on avoiding such an attack, therefore he can claim the free hit.

If he cannot hit you with the cero he fired, what happens to the cero that was -meant- to hit you, though you ignored it in your post? Does it dissappear, does it just die? No...it hits you, hence auto-hit.

If you have a problem with this, please take this up with byakuya, in short, I'm claiming your death unless Zaq lets you live.

Many Thanks;
Eze

Happy Hunting.

P.s. This thread is by no means closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:48 am

OoC: Now that thats cleared up, I have no intention on letting anyone survive. Just so no one gets confusd as to where we are in this post now here is my previous post;

Ic:

Zaquri Noticed the streams of light surrounding his abdomen and closing in. Zaquri just finished using the last bit of his Cero which his opponent took head on without trying to dodge it, Zaquri COULD hear though that the opponent was speaking of an incantation before possibly being blown away by Zaquri's Cero. Zaquri sighed as the Bakudo dissipated, Either the caster was in too much pain to hold it or maybe the caster was killed, Zaquri's attention shifted towards the other dark Reiatsu that occupied the field either way. Zaquri thought it would be wise to allow Shinjou to come before getting both of the kills but now zaquri felt as though he had to finish this so he could find humor of some sort in their deaths.
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:39 am

Shinjou slowly walked up beside Zanquri; his beret still covering his dark brown eyes and boney checks. He had all the time in the world why would he hurry to such an event. It was only logical to conserve his energy best he could before a battle. After, all he had no clue of who he was up against. The being who's reiatsu signature was now clearly visible seemed to be strong and dark much like that of an Arrancar's but, when Shinjou arrived he was surprised to see one man already dead or critically injured and the last was a girl, not that old in appearance. Although, Shinjou was not one to prejudge before he took any analyzes on the being before him. Even though she was small in appearance she could be strong in battle; heck she could even be a he for all he knew. However, the man beside her must've been weaker. Shinjou knew this because one of two possibilities had just occurred either, the lady had injured and defeated the man before Shinjou had arrived meaning he was weaker in battle or Zanquri had been able to defeat him and not her meaning she was stronger.

Shinjou looked over to Zanquri who looked to be in fine condition and enjoying the battle. From this he could determine that he was neither wanted nor needed so Shinjou decided he would rest his energy and wait until needed. With a sigh he placed his satchel upon the ground beside it and position himself so he was standing directly in front of it. He then bent his knees and he placed his right hand behind the beg for support and sat down on top of it. Once safely down he turned his attention back to the others and motioned for Zanquri to continue. He did this by raising his left hand, slightly bending his fingers to form an almost cup shape with the palm facing the sky. Shinjou then rotated his hand almost ninety degrees so the finger tips were now facing in the lady's general direction. After, the motion was completed he rested his hands by draping them over his bent knees and waiting for the fight to continue. Shinjou would watch the two fight and this would let him study the average level needed to survive in Karakuura Town and Zanquri's fighting abilities which, would give him much needed information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:51 am

With his attention on the little kid before him Zaquri almost forgot that Shinjou was supposd to be right behind him. Zaquri imagined in his head that Shinjou would be running towards the battlefield happy that Zaquri made his first kill and eager to make his own while running towards the kid screaming "BAKA!". But this wasn't the case. Zaquri turned his head to see the status of where his partner was and his pace only to find that he was walking calmly towards the soccer field. With the air as crisp as it was, Zaquri thought energy should have been coming out of his ass with a over confident boast. But no, He wanted to waltz on the field acting like mr.cool guy regardless of Zaquri's patience. His entrace was followed by him sitting down on his ass and signaling Zaquri to continue with the slaughter show. Zaquri looked at Shinjou with hostility and narrow eye's.

"Are you serious? You're fucking late man. And then you gesture me to take out that little girl as though my cock isn't bigger than hers?" Zaquri was jumping to conclusions and wasn't making much sense, He implied that hte girl had a penis and implied that the girl was a girl when as far as Zaquri knew, she cold have been a he. Shinjou's calm and carefree seeming arival distorted Zaquri's resolve and happy thoughts, So withotu hesitation he aimed his left palm at the little kid in anger and then charged a gran rey Cero. "This ain't a fucking nursery anyways." He fired teh Cero towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Clouds(open)   Broken Clouds(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Clouds(open)
Page 1 of 1