Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Tide of Change[private] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Tide of Change[private] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Tide of Change[private] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Tide of Change[private] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Tide of Change[private] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Tide of Change[private] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Tide of Change[private] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Tide of Change[private] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Tide of Change[private] Vote_lcapThe Tide of Change[private] Voting_barThe Tide of Change[private] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Tide of Change[private] Vote_lcapThe Tide of Change[private] Voting_barThe Tide of Change[private] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Tide of Change[private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

The Tide of Change[private] Empty
PostSubject: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 am

Ulquiorra stood atop las noches gazing into the vast desert. It had been a long day, and boring like usual. And like all other days Ulquiorra found himself contemplating emotions and heart. To what extent could said Heart change a person? Why didn't he have one? What was a heart anyways? It was just an organ in the body which tranfered blood to the body. But why did humans and shinigami speak so highly of it. like it had another meaning a source.

It was all just false... But regardless he had to figure it out someday, perhaps when he had more time. Or maybe He'd pay Granz a visit. But that was highly unlikely since he rather despised the strange scientist.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:00 am

ooc: if this isnt for us just ignore this post.

Kensei walked through a graganta and into las noches. He smirked to see it still standing and then he saw the emospada, ulquiorra. He walked, on air, behind him, masking his reiatsu almost perfectly. "hello ulqy whats up you emospada you?" He smiled a gin-like smile. He showed his eyes, unlike gin, and they were both red one with three commas in it and the other a normal red eye.

He knew he had a fasination about a heart, a term he never could understand, of course one without emotion will not know the center of emotion, now would they?
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:54 am

Ulquiorra got up and looked at the intruder. "...You're not an arrancar..." he said preparing to launch an attack. "I suggest you leave before I kill you intruder..Lord Aizen-sama has made it clear that intruders must be elliminated." he said as he charged a cero in his finger and then fired it at Kensei.

(it is o.o)
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:58 am

"ah ulqy I used to be the cero espada, remember?" He smiled and charged his own small cero, then fired it at the other cero, breaking both, but also releasing a gas that covered the area. It was a black mist. "or have you forgotten?"
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:23 am

Ulquiorra narrowed his eyes a bit and sonido'd away from the gas and far behind Kensei. "Memory serves well you're also a traitor..." He added firing 6 red bala at him.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:28 am

Kensei sonido'd behind him, escaping the balas, that blew up the gas spreading it even further. "memory serves you used to be much faster... you know you cant hold back with me dont you batty?" He smirked towards him, and grabbed both his zanpokuto, holding one in a reverse grip.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:34 am

Ulquiorra sonido'd once more and appeared under Kensei. He held his zanpakuto in his hand as he soared at Kensei. As he grew closer he would slash at him trying to cut him on the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:37 am

He pulled his arm with the reversed blade and blocked his stomache. "ulqy ulqy ulqy.... you need to go resurrection to stand a shred of chance against me and you know it, I'll even allow you time to do so." He rose his eyebrow, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:50 am

As he said this Ulquiorra felt a tad bit pissed off. He disliked being under estimated. Especially by superiors and traitors such as Kensei. "I've gotten better since last we met Trash.." He replied dashing at Kensei and slashing at him 3 times. The first would come from the top left side and go to the bottom right. Then it would be a horizontal slash from the right. Ending with a verticly downward slash.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:53 am

Kensei used his right blade to block the left strike, and used his left sword to block the right strike, before using both to block the middle "you pressume your the only one that has trained? pathetic and you call me trash yet you obey orders like a slave, how....trashy" He chuckled darkly "you wont even get me to use bankai"
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:57 am

Ulquiorra jumped back and opened a garganta. He then sonido'd above and opened yet another. He repeated this process until there where gargant surrounding Kensei, a total of 6. "Garganta cero..." he said as the garganta began glowing blue, then fired a blue and white cero.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:04 am

"mah mah ceros are too slow" He said sonido'ing away from the ceros. "you of all people should know ulqy, I told you use your resurrection now, I havent had to go into bankai in a long time" He chuckled
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:07 am

"..." Knowing well that Kensei was right he held his zanpakuto tightly.
"Bind...." he said as his eyes narrowed. "Murcielago!" he commanded
widening his eyes. Wind began to surround him as his reiatsu increased
and became thicker. He then flapped his wings getting rid of the wind.
"....I'm ready...." He taunted as he formed a Spear in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:14 am

"burn.... shekkeigan" He said as the spiritual pressure around him made the sand fly into the air, masking his transformation. His two swords became a huge broadsword, that had a skull at the hilt. He swung it, and cleared the dust with it. He smirked to ulqy, this was going to be fun "you want to know what a heart is? well your in luck... cause I'm going to rip yours out" He cackled madly. His appearence hadnt changed other than his blade, but he was definitely more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:18 am

"I don't have a heart.." Ulquiorra responded. His Enormous wings flapped calmly as the spear was completed. He then charged at Senkei and stabbed at him with his spear made of hardened Reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:22 am

"ah thats what you think, you just dont know how to use it, havent you thought of nel? she has a heart so do all espada, your just in love with your precious aizen" He smirked. He blocked the spear with his blade as it burst into intense flames.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:31 am

Ulquiorra jumped back holding his spear tightly. Kensei was lucky they were above Las noches. Other wise he would throw it at him and that would destroy him. "Nel was weak. And because so was beat by Nnoitra and Granz." He replied as he began to fly away.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:36 am

"ah she was double teamed no? yet she stood for a while until then, and while she has weakened its from years of no training" He smirked as the fire from his sword rushed out at Ulquiorra, blazing through the air.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Ulquiorra sonido'd away and then rushed at Kensei again stabbing in his direction with extreme speed. "It was because she has a heart that she was caught off guard." he said stabbing faster at him.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Kensei sighed and ducked around it, cutting off a small ammount of his hair. "as much as I'd like to play.... I have much better things to do... be honored, you are the first to see this form" He smirked insanely while laughing, before jumping back. "Die Dekadana" He said then suddenly he was covered in what seemed to be a black shell of reiatsu. When he was uncovered he no longer had skin or muscle, but he was all bones and had bone wings, and a black torn robe, with his blade becoming a scythe. He turned to Ulquiorra with a stare that would make aizen and gin proud.... or piss themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tide of Change[private]   The Tide of Change[private] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tide of Change[private]
Page 1 of 1