Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Meeting EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Meeting EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Meeting EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Meeting EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Meeting EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Meeting EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Meeting EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Meeting EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Meeting EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Meeting Vote_lcapMeeting Voting_barMeeting Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Meeting

Go down 
+2
Urufu Tatsumaki
Kensei Kontan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Meeting   Meeting EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Kensei sat in his chair looking at everyone. "alright.... this is concerning our future plans and safety of the human world..... first off we have two choices, make a truce with soul society or cause a war, the same for Espada, now I want you all to put personal feelings aside, this will decide the very fate of all of existence, at least till we get to the real heaven." He said, his eyes burning with determination. "I however am voting towards truce with both, and make them deal with their petty war on their turf not ours, after all we can deal with rogue hollows, if they arent willing to join us or leave the human world alone. I dont know about you but they can stay but they attack a single human they will get a personal visit inside my second chambers" He said with small insanity tied behind it, everyone knew he was refering to the torture chambers under his room.

The air was thick with reiatsu and that was what powered the lights. They had almost a city down there, and complete with the houses and hot springs, but it was structured enough to control certian actions, yet leniant enough to allow your own goals, but the shikyo tenkai's was always put first, unless it would take a while to activate the plans.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Urufu, sitting beside Kensei, nodded. "For the most part, I think they should deal with their shit by themselves. They can fight in their desert or streets, and they should get the fuck out of our Earth!" He cried, standing before the other members. "I agree, any hollows that don't stay off our Earth will die a slow and painful death, but for now.. We call a truce with them. If this decision is mutual among the majority, I will personally visit both Faction Leaders and explain my terms." He said, his voice deep and booming, resounding across the entire council room meeting chamber.

"What say you, Night Angels?!" He cried, pointing to each and every one of the members at the meeting, looking them dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:47 pm

yangu who has waited silently spoke "war is not what we need, our ranks our few and we could not survive a war against one let alone both, i believe truce's are in order, but as always the final decision lies with you arch-angels" as he finished he sat back more relaxed in his seat, waiting for his comrades to make their decisions
Back to top Go down
Zeno

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Zeno sat in his seat sitting in his seat listening to his peers speak. Although he was fresh to the Shikyo Tenka, the situation he heard seemed very black and white, keep both of them off of the world of the living, which would either be done by war or a truce. It seemed that all of them had agreed to the same conclusion, draw a truce with both the shinigami and the espada. Although this seemed to be the most simple, safe, and effective answer, it was one that Zeno didn’t find very likely to happen. “If I may include my opinion, I agree that a truce between both sides would put us at a great ease, it doesn’t seem very likely to happen. First thing, going to either Hueco mundo or the soul society would be jumping into a shark tank with a flesh wound, they would not hesitate to capture or try and kill us. Though I’m not doubting anyone’s abilities, it isn’t something that we want for sure. The second is how one would react in relevance to speaking with another. The shinigami and the arrancar are constantly at each other’s throats naturally, if they heard of a truce with one the other would immediately comt to the conclusion that we are working against them. Though this is something we might not do unless the earth was at a high stake, that doesn’t stop one side from thinking that. Besides, the world of the living has been a neutral and important ground for both factions, they wouldn’t give up the privilege to step foot here so easily.” Zeno wondered if he had already spoken too soon, but he couldn’t help but to bring up these important factors into the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Kensei chuckled "that is why the archangels shall go, me and urufu, I will go deal with aizen and Urufu will deal with Soul society" He smirked "the shinigami are here to protect the human world, and they can trust us by that, but the arrancar are going to be tricky which is why I will go" He said with all seriousness in his voice. He was very serious now, knowing this was a huge deciscion. "however.... the final vote is with obito... who is late again" His right eye twitched.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Sebastian sat in his chair silent and with his arms crossed, he listened to everyone speak and was deep in thought “you know we could just keep quiet and let the Shinigami and Arrancar’s go at. But this would put lives in danger sadly” Sebastian looked up “our best option is to make the treaties and just sit back a hope for the best”
Sebastian then sat back and began to think about the attack his brother made on their home just before he died “were going to need to think of strategies and patrol routs to make sure things don’t get to out of hand once the war begins.” Sebastian’s voice was deep and echoed in the chamber. “ I would also like to accompany Urufu to the Soul Society, just incase they refuse to listen to him.”
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:39 pm

"Thank you all for your input." Urufu began, pacing back and forth in front of the other members. "Sebastian... I am sorry, but I can't allow you to take that risk. I am not going to put anyone here in danger they do not need to be in. I wish for you to remain here. Trust me, if anyone has any problems with it.. I am sure I will be able to escape." He mentioned offhand, flexing his right hand. Black mist swirled around it, as he began to form a Garganta, then dissapatated as he stopped.

"Does anyone else have anything else to ask?" He turned to the crowd before him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:58 am

Road walked into the council trying her best not to be seen until, she took a sit looking at Urufu. She didn't know much about the soul society or the espadas they were talking about.

"I think two or three people should come with you Urufu because if they attack you know a uproar will happen.. Even if you escape they will try to hunt you down which would end up leading them to find out that former espadas are helping you" She said mindful of her tone which was starting to sound dark and twisted "When they find the espada they won't believe that they are helping the humans but plotting against them"

"Let three people who are willing to come to the soul society with you Urufu but tell them not to fight unless defending you..that way the soul society can't claim that they attacked first" She said before looking at everyone else" I for one will go with Urufu wither he wants me to or not because he's my family and i protect my family just like i will try my best to protect you guys"
Back to top Go down
Zeno

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:14 pm

By the way Kensei had put it, it would seem that they would have everything under complete control. Although he felt he could trust them, he couldn't help but stick to the feeling that something was sure to go down with one or the other, or quite possibly both. He turned to look as the one he could identify as Road stepped in a bit late. Although she did make it late to the party, she proposed something he could agree to. They all knew very well that the archangels were almost impossibly powerful, they still shouldn't risk going to negotiate on thier own, it was too risky. Zeno spoke in compliment of this, "I agree, although there is no single doubt that you could more than handle yourselves on your own you shouldn't go alone. I would more than definitely follow with either one of you." Zeno would more than likely go with either one of them given the chance, but he hoped a little that he would go with Kensei instead since it hadn't been too long since he disappeared fro the soul society and was a bit afraid from the reaction, even more so from Captain Ukitake who commanded his squad. Either way he'd be more than happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 pm

"no sorry, but we need you to stay here, incase something happens while we are away" He said. "now listen everyone" He stated in a much deeper voice. "I will not allow anyone to go with me, but urufu has his own choice, but Aizen is mine" He said, daring anyone to go against him. He didnt mean he'd kill aizen but he merely meant he'd be the only one, it was much less dangerous that way, while it would be the complete opisite for soul society.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:16 pm

"I have to agree with Kensei. Zeno, I appreciate the offer, but we need as many people here during the negotiations as possible." He said, before turning to Road. "No. Absolutely not. I promised you that I would die by your hands alone. I intend to keep that promise." He said, before looking her dead in the eyes. "But I'm not dying during this mission, so I don't need you there." He said smiling. Turning back to the crowd, he still had a massive grin on his face. "Thank you all for your loyalty, though. Not one moment of this day will be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:34 pm

"As you wish Urufu but just remember i won't forgive you if you don't come back alive"Road said before smiling then nodded" Be as safe as possible please and that goes for everyone here including me"
Back to top Go down
Zeno

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:23 am

Zeno sat back in his chair as thier proposal to go with the negotiations was denied. If they thought they could handle on thier own, then he was in no position to question. [coloe=teal] "If you both are completely sure that you're fine by yourselves, then I have nothing else to say."[/color] Zeno could do nothing now but sit and wait for the rest of the meeting to play out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting
Page 1 of 1